PDA

View Full Version : LF Guild

Dantes
06-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Level 21 warrior here looking for a guild. My friend Nocte and I had intended to start a guild with our local friends here but none of us have managed to play on the same schedule or keep within the same level range. One of my friends started a druid, he's been 50 for a while now I would imagine (unemployed, lol). I'm the slacker, everybody has leveled faster than me, aside from the guys who gave up and quit.

I only have time to play about 1 night a week sometimes 2, which puts me in the "really casual" category. I have things to do, a full time career, a wife who doesn't think online games are cool (aside from Cafe World), and other demanding hobbies... But I love the game and find it's a great way to relax and kick back when I want some mindless time wasting fun. As a warrior I know I need to rely on my relationships within the game to level up - sure as hell is hard to solo. This is why I think it would be fun to find a group of laid back like-minded folks to join up with. I'm not a hardcore uber stat crunching powergamer who knows every inch of every dungeon, I quit a couple months after Velious so I have a damn near 8 year hole in my memory, some of this is like new to me :)

Let me know if I'm a fit for your merry band, and what I need to do to apply. I'm on the US west coast, pacific time zone... At your service to let mobs beat the crap out of me!

HippoNipple
06-22-2010, 09:56 AM
I just started last night with project 1999 and am close to your situation. I quit after Velious came out and have a fiance that doesn't share the same interest as I do in games. I was Jeir, a gnome wizard, back on Rallos Zek around the same time you played.

I am also looking for a guild that is on the casual side. I may be into doing raids later on but for now would just like some like minded people that want to group up and keep it fairly simple.

mgellan
06-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Level 21 warrior here looking for a guild. My friend Nocte and I had intended to start a guild with our local friends here but none of us have managed to play on the same schedule or keep within the same level range. One of my friends started a druid, he's been 50 for a while now I would imagine (unemployed, lol). I'm the slacker, everybody has leveled faster than me, aside from the guys who gave up and quit.

I only have time to play about 1 night a week sometimes 2, which puts me in the "really casual" category. I have things to do, a full time career, a wife who doesn't think online games are cool (aside from Cafe World), and other demanding hobbies... But I love the game and find it's a great way to relax and kick back when I want some mindless time wasting fun. As a warrior I know I need to rely on my relationships within the game to level up - sure as hell is hard to solo. This is why I think it would be fun to find a group of laid back like-minded folks to join up with. I'm not a hardcore uber stat crunching powergamer who knows every inch of every dungeon, I quit a couple months after Velious so I have a damn near 8 year hole in my memory, some of this is like new to me :)

Let me know if I'm a fit for your merry band, and what I need to do to apply. I'm on the US west coast, pacific time zone... At your service to let mobs beat the crap out of me!

I match your profile pretty precisely (including my wife being somewhat ambivelent about me and now the kids playing!), and just went through the eval process. I just joined Vesica Dei (http://vesicadei.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=358584&TabID=3002826) as a result. They seem like a good bunch based on groups I've been in and a chat with a member.

Regards,
Mg

Dantes
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I will look into it. The description on their homepage sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.