PDA

View Full Version : Solo options for 42 Druid

Tiltjag
03-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Having leveled my last druid during the Velius era(I lived in CS and EW) I am running low on solo options. I prefer to quad over charm and I currently pop back and forth through the following camps when availabile.
-HGs in Rathe(usually camped)
-2 wandering bouncers in Feerrott(safe solo kills, but a little slow on xp)
-Dwarves in BB(decent quad option at this level, but a little difficult to get 4)

I am woefully ignorant on Kunark and most of the zones outside of OT and DL. What are some other camps or zones I should be looking to for xp?

Nagash
03-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Quadding the deepwater gobbos in LOIO is the place you are looking for.

Estu
03-12-2013, 09:47 AM
-2 wandering bouncers in Feerrott(safe solo kills, but a little slow on xp)

Not that it matters since it's not a quad spot, but just FYI, you can walk into Oggok and solo-pull several guards there no problem. Just as safe as outside.

Tiltjag
03-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Bloodgills in LOIO were definitely a good choice. they have comparatively low hp and there are plenty of them. The tough part was getting out of the water alive with 4 of them. Had a few close calls, but I imagine it will get easier when i max swimming(at 110)

Briscoe
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
-Dwarves in BB(decent quad option at this level, but a little difficult to get 4)

You should be able to easily ride the dwarves all the way to 48. Among others, you've got 2 on the piers, 2 in buildings at the port, and 2 standing just a little bit outside the port

Hobosnax
03-12-2013, 04:32 PM
I did specter's in oasis from 40-47, but it can get busy there sometimes.

Also bloodgill goblins in the center of the lake in LOIO as others have mentioned.
It isn't too hard to pull them, just have levi on, snare and swim straight up so levi/sow kick in, than you are moving full speed even with low swimming.
I usually did it in first person to make it easier, and pulled them to shore for actual bunching/killing.

Tiltjag
03-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I figured out I seemed to move faster on surface. The hard part is the 2nd dive to round up all 4