PDA

View Full Version : to EC tunnel on a lvl 1 iksar mnk

Essedge
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
difficult? i know getting back would be easy, just invis into NFP wall bank

but how about getting there, would finding a ride from EJ be the easiest?

Yinaltin
03-17-2013, 01:01 PM
pay one to pick u up from loio or so and port you to ec :D

Nagash
03-18-2013, 02:37 PM
What's your toon's name? My druid is bound in LOIO.

Essedge
03-18-2013, 08:46 PM
eh i went human instead, have limited play time as is so worrying about being KoS almost everywhere is too much of a headache.. those stats/racials though :(

diplo
03-19-2013, 10:41 AM
eh i went human instead, have limited play time as is so worrying about being KoS almost everywhere is too much of a headache.. those stats/racials though :(

play waht you want man...you can /fd so it doesn't really matter. i'd pay someone to pick you up in cab, it's not too far.

Stoggieman
03-21-2013, 09:35 AM
I'd play the lizard, and just learn Kunark. FoB/Kurns and then you can go anywhere. Faction isn't that bad. You only need to pick up food every once in a while, and there are mages aplenty on the server to summon some. Drink is optional as it doesn't affect HP regen. I'm leveling a human monk now after doing so as an iksar on live. I miss the regen/ac, it is significant. It's worth the xp penalty. I'll probably have a friend transfer gear over to the iksar and do it right... But the poster above is right, play what you'd like. Iksar makes everything a bit more .. interesting... Flop your way to the bank anywhere almost.