PDA

View Full Version : Community Issues: Keep player known as "Ender" banned

Jenni D
03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Hello red 99 community.

After Ender's recent forum bans for sickening RL attacks on other players, as well as a truly despicable racist attack on one individual, he has finally received a ban across his accounts for exploits. However, rather than admit defeat it appears this crazed adult has been in the process of having a new set of characters powerlevelled to 60.

Quite why Nihilum persist with being associated with a known racist & cheat is worth questioning, however Ender is making a mockery of Rogean and the other GMs, as well as this finally growing community.

CHEATS, EXPLOITERS AND VICIOUS INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR COMMUNITY.

I hereby call upon the devs to ban any accounts found to be in this individuals possession.

We must not harbor cheats and racists as Nihilum seem content to do.

note; this is not a flame, or any rl attacks on Ender. so save your insults. this individual has had numerous forum bans recently for racism & horrendous unprovoked rl attacks on others. As for his recent ban, more info found in the rnf forum.

Nizzarr
03-17-2013, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEQ6dpszF0

Jenni D
03-17-2013, 08:23 PM
reported

magician
03-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Hello red 99 community.

i am a fat mad bad thai girl

Malevz
03-17-2013, 08:25 PM
:rolleyes:

Nizzarr
03-17-2013, 08:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpf6VRrfDhA

Jenni D
03-17-2013, 08:27 PM
kekeke

looks like chins been rustled

Nizzarr
03-17-2013, 08:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9ldXaK9.jpg

magician
03-17-2013, 08:30 PM
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/norsemannord/Intredasting.jpg

Tippett
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
all bans should be permanent and IP

Num1RecommendedByDentists
03-17-2013, 08:34 PM
Bad player, dont care

fiegi 2.5
03-17-2013, 08:49 PM
destin confirmed lvl 30 when the server was good

confirmed non factor

Gokuu
03-17-2013, 09:05 PM
OP biggest nut hugger on server confirmed

Telron
03-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Ban em all!!! wait what?

Tomatoking
03-17-2013, 09:54 PM
all bans should be permanent and IP

i agree

sadly on this game , bans mean nothing , cause you can just start again cry for help and power and bam your back in the game cheating.

SamwiseRed
03-17-2013, 09:58 PM
OP biggest nut hugger on server confirmed

this the same gokuu that was killed in pvp combat during the Kunark release, rolled an alt named Vvsucksdick and spammed me for about 45 min before being BANNED?

oh Jenn was there, no wonder u mad hahaha

http://i.imgur.com/kTMBlmb.jpg

Nirgon
03-17-2013, 10:23 PM
destin confirmed lvl 30 when the server was good

confirmed non factor

He'd have us know we "weren't shit" on RZ too.

Who the fuck was he again? HEH.

Jenni D
03-17-2013, 10:35 PM
damn gokuu holding a grudge almost a year now.

seriously chill out friend

Tumdumm
03-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Ender 2.0 is level 60 and after next VP will be full VP gear...

Amusing how everyone came together to aid him as a loyal member to Nihilum. Offering PLing, Epic, VP key pieces...etc etc.

Cannot say the same for Mellowyellow i hear.

Amusing indeed

0 respect for GM decisions

Rettii
03-17-2013, 11:10 PM
modem games are not welcome here. staff don't make a classic server for scumbags to trivialize the content.

Tomatoking
03-17-2013, 11:34 PM
modem games are not welcome here. staff don't make a classic server for scumbags to trivialize the content.

using bugs , cheats , hacks and tricks to trivialize content is what nihilum is all about

Nothing to see here folks , move along

Yagebasto
03-18-2013, 01:44 AM
using bugs , cheats , hacks and tricks to trivialize content is what nihilum is all about

Nothing to see here folks , move along

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J538b-OLRU

Nirgon
03-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Confirmed nobody on RZ, banned on 3 chars and several times on forums here.

Good riddance!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/5f829d4d0023f1b7e4beeaad06faa22a.gif

Labanen
03-18-2013, 04:06 AM
damn gokuu holding a grudge almost a year now.

seriously chill out friend
Good point, and while at it consider how long you held grudge on ender, and do the same please.

Jenni D
03-18-2013, 04:50 AM
slight difference, of course, being that;

A) I dont hold a grudge as he has never personally upset me.
B) I just helped PK Gokuu in the game, abiding by the rules set by the staff.
C) Ender is a known and proven racist, exploiter and general cheat. This is the main difference.

Ruban you are a intelligent guy. Come on! :)

Swyft
03-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Cheats and Hack's are one thing, but personal attacks is nothing I consider ban- able or even an offense, I don't think any player should be banned because you were too damned lazy to press the ignore button.

Grow Up people say bad thing's at least in a video game you don't have to listen.

Kraftwerk
03-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Amusing indeed

0 respect for GM decisions

Haha, Ender banned for threatening server integrity. Nihilum response- fuck you Rogean we will all band together to power level and regear said racist hacker so he can get back to it.

mostbitter
03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Haha, Ender banned for threatening server integrity. Nihilum response- fuck you Rogean we will all band together to power level and regear said racist hacker so he can get back to it.

This opened my eyes a little bit, perhaps one of the reason our community is so volatile and unwilling to behave is because of how often people get banned here. I know personally being banned without any explanation certainly didn't give me a new respect for anyone. I guess it wouldn't be an issue if banned player stayed banned. However what we will end up with is players who make new accounts, continue playing here, and now hate everyone involved with the project.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be done in this case or in other situations but perhaps a little finesse could go further. It still bugs me the way I was treated by the staff here and it impacts the decisions I make here. If I feel this way and I took a ban for the first infraction imagine what a rule breaker like this guy is going to be doing.

Elderan
03-18-2013, 10:54 AM
This opened my eyes a little bit, perhaps one of the reason our community is so volatile and unwilling to behave is because of how often people get banned here. I know personally being banned without any explanation certainly didn't give me a new respect for anyone. I guess it wouldn't be an issue if banned player stayed banned. However what we will end up with is players who make new accounts, continue playing here, and now hate everyone involved with the project.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be done in this case or in other situations but perhaps a little finesse could go further. It still bugs me the way I was treated by the staff here and it impacts the decisions I make here. If I feel this way and I took a ban for the first infraction imagine what a rule breaker like this guy is going to be doing.

The biggest issue is how the rules are applied. The rules are commonly ignored for some and not for others. I am not saying that any particular person or group gets the benefits from the rules being ignored. I have seen it go both ways. It is just when it goes against you of course it looks much worse to that person.

Also a lot of making up rules happens to justify actions. WAY TOO MUCH.

That is the main problem here.

mostbitter
03-18-2013, 11:03 AM
For me the making up rules on the spot is the biggest issue and why I have no trust for the staff here. When I deleted Zibby it was posted that account sharing was done at your own risk and the history of the server showed that was the way things would be handled. Rogean had been mia for months, suddenly he shows up within the day to restore Zibby and ban me?

All I have heard about it since is that Checkraise threatened to pull donations and that is how he got action taken. I still have no official response from anyone on staff after talking to multiple members. Sirken told me to try to talk to Rogean that he believes in second chances, all I needed to do was make a post on the forum. Zade told me the accounts would never be unbanned.

I feel like anyone else could be banned at any moment for some reason that gets plucked out of the air.

To add to that apparently there is a crack down being implemented and not fairly across the board (I.E. bronkus' week long train suspension lasting 2 days, maximiliens train suspension lasting a week.)

Nirgon
03-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Okay Elderan, who should be banned right now that isn't? I have my list, do you?

PvpChampIronLion
03-18-2013, 11:11 AM
wait heartbrand donates to this server?

LOL . getting that money worth big guy?

Elderan
03-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Okay Elderan, who should be banned right now that isn't? I have my list, do you?

This is not the place to talk about who should be banned and who should not really.

There are examples that have been talked about for ages now and I don't think it is necessary to rehash them here.

Malevz
03-18-2013, 11:31 AM

Not entirely sure why Ender was banned, but he's a guildie and his IP wasn't banned, if the GM's wanted him off the server it would be. I have the utmost respect for the staff on p1999, and am glad to be part of the server, and am always happy to help a guildie in need.

Honestly where do you come up with this shit? It's like when you realized Azrael couldn't win you figured your best bet was to make shit up, and try to annoy people off the server. Strangely your guild being annoying dipshits is why Nihilum is so hard on you. If you closed your mouths for 10 consecutive seconds you'd probably get breathing space. And the sad thing about it is it's the same 10 dipshits making it hard on the rest of your guild, which actually has some decent people.

Tumdumm
03-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Honestly where do you come up with this shit?

see below:

Ender 2.0 is level 60 and after next VP will be full VP gear...

Amusing how everyone came together to aid him as a loyal member to Nihilum. Offering PLing, Epic, VP key pieces...etc etc.

Cannot say the same for Mellowyellow i hear.

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Actually raze we like the pressure .. It makes the server more fun if it wasn't for the little pvp that nihilum and azrael has I wouldn't be here .. The only thing that gets me wondering is why do you guys farm mobs or zones that no1 needs items from or port up to hate to wipe force a new guild on the server ... Then proceeding to kill all the mobs for pixels that will just rott or for xxx players 5th alt

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 11:39 AM
And raze didn't you try and sneak your way into azrael ? And mellow outed your ass haha if azrael so bad why try so hard to get in ... Don't tell me you were spying ... Becouse like you guys said we already have like 3 spy's why do you need another

Elderan
03-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Actually raze we like the pressure .. It makes the server more fun if it wasn't for the little pvp that nihilum and azrael has I wouldn't be here .. The only thing that gets me wondering is why do you guys farm mobs or zones that no1 needs items from or port up to hate to wipe force a new guild on the server ... Then proceeding to kill all the mobs for pixels that will just rott or for xxx players 5th alt

Because that is what top guilds do. Even in Fires of Heaven on a non pvp server we did not allow any other guild to get another boss kill until well later in the game. On a red server it is even more important to not let your enemy get items which can help in PVP.

Jenni D
03-18-2013, 11:40 AM
hilarious people are still defending this scum scrub.

this player is banned for a reason and has bans for sickening racist attacks.

its astonishing people overlook simple facts.

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Because that is what top guilds do. Even in Fires of Heaven on a non pvp server we did not allow any other guild to get another boss kill until well later in the game. On a red server it is even more important to not let your enemy get items which can help in PVP.

I'm not talkig boss kills I'm talking trash mobs

HippoNipple
03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
hilarious people are still defending this scum scrub.

this player is banned for a reason and has bans for sickening racist attacks.

its astonishing people overlook simple facts.

They defend him and allow someone like him to be in the guild because he plays non stop and helps them farm pixels. Nihilum doesn't fuck around. It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Elderan you realize this isn't a 100 population server and by doing such things will make people stop playing even more especially a new guild like force or legion of legends ..

PvpChampIronLion
03-18-2013, 11:55 AM
They defend him and allow someone like him to be in the guild because he plays non stop and helps them farm pixels. Nihilum doesn't fuck around. It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.

ROFL

Elderan
03-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Elderan you realize this isn't a 100 population server and by doing such things will make people stop playing even more especially a new guild like force or legion of legends ..

Yep, understand 100%. However it is tricky. You want people to try, but you want them to fail, but you don't want them to stop trying.

Malevz
03-18-2013, 12:31 PM
And raze didn't you try and sneak your way into azrael ? And mellow outed your ass haha if azrael so bad why try so hard to get in ... Don't tell me you were spying ... Becouse like you guys said we already have like 3 spy's why do you need another

I did sneak my way into your guild. Got my rogue in and made the "Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 Kubark Update" for the front page of the Nihilum site. It was worth it to see how you raid, how you talk, and how you treat each other.

It isn't a group of friends logging on to hang out and play a game. They are a well oiled machine farming pixels 24/7.

Personally I've been awarded 0 items since November, out of the 1 I've asked for. Nihilum is full of good people, we make jokes, harass each other, help each other out, and many of us just enjoy the game. When epics were released we had 2 groups of people just roaming around going from epic fight to epic fight helping people. When I did the first part of my SK epic in OT they hammered in, and were off to another fight before the corpse unlocked for me. It's a good game, and a good crew. Reminds me a lot of Defiant on VZ live.

You kids keep telling yourself what you need to, keep drinking the kool-aid, making shit up, and believing what you want. Oh and keep posting those screenshots of killing the lowbie nihilum alts so we can harass each other about it. Gives us all a good laugh.

The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy, rages a bit, has good days and bad days, like the rest of us. What it comes down to is when you spend a lot of time together in a guild, you want to help each other out. So we all put a little time in to help our guildie and get him back on his feet.

I suppose it's different than how your guilds work. Hows Ezpk enjoying Wanyo's Tstaff?

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Same goes for both guildes there raze nothing wrong with helping ender I just hope he learned a lesson here and doesn't do any of his past crimes again

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Didn't read thread but it's pretty dumb. Name a single subscriber game where being banned prevents you from rolling up a new account. Shit's classic.

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 12:47 PM
There is spy's in both guilds as we kno this difference is you guys care about pixels more then the server population and azrael cares about server pop over pixels

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 12:50 PM
There is spy's in both guilds as we kno this difference is you guys care about pixels more then the server population and azrael cares about server pop over pixels

Ehhh, not sure Ezpk's lifting a t-staff from wanyo gonna help wanyo stick around and play, nor your lifting t-staff from nips/basiah helped [nips quit]. Just keepin it real bro.

KabanazyTZ
03-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Ehhh, not sure Ezpk's lifting a t-staff from wanyo gonna help wanyo stick around and play, nor your lifting t-staff from nips/basiah helped [nips quit]. Just keepin it real bro.

Well to be quite honest I'm pretty sure it was a bigger blow to Lite than it was to Wanyo. I see Lite playing Wanyo more than anyone lately. Also, I'm pretty sure Basiah was gifted that T-staff and if it did get lifted (I wasn't here at the time), it was because he was hocking the account.

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 12:58 PM
You weren't there for the Basiah event, while it was "gifted" at the end of the day it was given to him, it became his. Sickpuppy then stole it, and he certainly didn't give it back to Lite, the originally giver of the t-staff. Now it sits on an alt. Just sayin pals.

Kraftwerk
03-18-2013, 01:00 PM
The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy

Raze confirmed supporter of race hate.

mostbitter
03-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Nips quit because he ostracized himself by deciding basiah was a better friend than the rest of the guild. That is basiahs fault if anything for making him choose sides like that.

KabanazyTZ
03-18-2013, 01:02 PM
I was a friend of Basiah's probably same as you. However his reputation for leveling accounts then getting bored or pissed off at the game and hocking them puts him in a category where shit is going to keep happening to him.

The T-staff was given to him to play a monk for the guild. He was going to hock the account so why let him hock the gifted t-staff along with it knowing the price range of t-staffs (especially at the time when there were only a couple).

All I will say about it is that if I were in Lite's position I would have much rather seen Sickpuppy steal the staff back and hoard it on his guilded alt, then have Basiah sell the account with the tstaff.

Handpartytowel
03-18-2013, 01:04 PM
give xant tstaff

KabanazyTZ
03-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Nips quit because he ostracized himself by deciding basiah was a better friend than the rest of the guild. That is basiahs fault if anything for making him choose sides like that.

I can relate, I stuck my neck out for the Basiah the last time he was guilded and even after he was booted continued to try and be on good terms with him and keep him from getting ganked. I was the leader of a handful of people on the edge of convincing Lite to let Basiah back in, despite being put on the hate list of half the guild for sticking up for Basiah.

Then Basiah decided to give up trying and started spending time with Insurance 24/7 and I realized I wasted my time trying to help.

HippoNipple
03-18-2013, 01:36 PM
I did sneak my way into your guild. Got my rogue in and made the "Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 Kubark Update" for the front page of the Nihilum site. It was worth it to see how you raid, how you talk, and how you treat each other.

Personally I've been awarded 0 items since November, out of the 1 I've asked for. Nihilum is full of good people, we make jokes, harass each other, help each other out, and many of us just enjoy the game. When epics were released we had 2 groups of people just roaming around going from epic fight to epic fight helping people. When I did the first part of my SK epic in OT they hammered in, and were off to another fight before the corpse unlocked for me. It's a good game, and a good crew. Reminds me a lot of Defiant on VZ live.

You kids keep telling yourself what you need to, keep drinking the kool-aid, making shit up, and believing what you want. Oh and keep posting those screenshots of killing the lowbie nihilum alts so we can harass each other about it. Gives us all a good laugh.

The reason we're helping Ender is because he's a good guy, rages a bit, has good days and bad days, like the rest of us. What it comes down to is when you spend a lot of time together in a guild, you want to help each other out. So we all put a little time in to help our guildie and get him back on his feet.

I suppose it's different than how your guilds work. Hows Ezpk enjoying Wanyo's Tstaff?

I was never in the same guild as Ezpk. Someone just asked why would you guys defend a scum bag and I told them why.

You are saying that behind the scenes Ender is a nice guy. Who knows maybe you are right. I'm sure your guild grows close when you play together as much as you do. You spend more time with each other than you do with anyone else in real life so building a bond is inevitable.

I guarantee you that anyone who puts in 8+ hours a day on this server would be accepted, defended and a prized member of your guild regardless of personality or drama.

I know there are scumbag sociopaths on this server and I guess I would just assume a lot would be in the guild with players that have the highest play times. Maybe Ender was wrongly accused of being worse then he is. Maybe Nihilum has the highest concentration of good decent folks who also happen to have the highest play times on this emu everquest server, leaving about 1-2 hours of real world interaction a day.

Supreme
03-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Hello red 99 community.

After Ender's recent forum bans for sickening RL attacks on other players, as well as a truly despicable racist attack on one individual, he has finally received a ban across his accounts for exploits. However, rather than admit defeat it appears this crazed adult has been in the process of having a new set of characters powerlevelled to 60.

Quite why Nihilum persist with being associated with a known racist & cheat is worth questioning, however Ender is making a mockery of Rogean and the other GMs, as well as this finally growing community.

CHEATS, EXPLOITERS AND VICIOUS INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR COMMUNITY.

I hereby call upon the devs to ban any accounts found to be in this individuals possession.

We must not harbor cheats and racists as Nihilum seem content to do.

note; this is not a flame, or any rl attacks on Ender. so save your insults. this individual has had numerous forum bans recently for racism & horrendous unprovoked rl attacks on others. As for his recent ban, more info found in the rnf forum.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ucc3YgdjUvA/TUkbv3kghTI/AAAAAAAACrM/4pnOycPt7h8/s1600/stfu-hand_puppet.gif

Tomatoking
03-18-2013, 02:42 PM

nips quit because his guild abandoned him, Because they found out he was talking shit about everyone behind their backs.

Nips is a faggot , Game over

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Basiah got jacked Becouse he was gifted the stfg and tried. To sell it from underneath the people that helped him get it after e begged to get it saying he was going to be the guild mnk ... Straight scum .. Now wanyo and ezpk is a different case wanyo trusted ez like a brother and 90% of the time if you died by wanyo it probably was from ezpk

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Sickpuppy bro, it's so hard to take u seriously when u jacked it and are doing the exact same thing, trying to trade it for ur own greed.

Twain
03-18-2013, 02:52 PM
So Ezpk stole the t staff and quit the guild?

Andis
03-18-2013, 02:54 PM
stole tstaff and was removed from guild

best of luck to ezpk -- quite the shifty jew

another case of what pixels will do to a mans soul

all i can say is goodluck as you attempt to level that monk

03-18-2013, 02:59 PM
give xant tstaff

only good post in this thread

Sickpuppy
03-18-2013, 03:05 PM
If I wanted to trade the staff I would have long time when Xxx player offers me a mana robe for it

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
mana robe bad offer for tstaff

Rettii
03-18-2013, 03:35 PM
I remember when tune was offering trak bps for gear while only about 4 Nihilum members had them.

Xantille
03-18-2013, 04:07 PM
give xant tstaff

Tumdumm
03-18-2013, 04:09 PM
yall ***** catchin a pixel infection

Nasty_Nirgon
03-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Who cares about this scrub? He was just a little pup when the big dogs played. Doesn't surprise me he has 3 level 60s either, bad's will always bad (See: Heartbrand).

Also,

give xant tstaff

heartbrand
03-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Coach, just yesterday you were tellin me how you missed me. You doin me dirty son.

Nasty_Nirgon
03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Coach, just yesterday you were tellin me how you missed me. You doin me dirty son.

http://static.tumblr.com/vdieaed/jWllxzx7o/tumblr_ln38y9c4rl1qlaoxeo1_250.gif

Tomatoking
03-18-2013, 07:15 PM
dont be mean to ezpk he just really really wants it , he has been loyal and loves to pvp

i wouldnt be the slightest bit suprised if he gives it back after a bit.

I personally offered to help him camp it with my clr but he isnt into pvp , EZ is EZ

dont be a dick.

Rettii
03-18-2013, 10:18 PM

srs or retarded not sure

Smedy
03-19-2013, 03:02 AM
as much as i dont like ezpk stealing the staff, i hate even more the fact that all the progress that went into that toon is now going to nihilum, like they need another decked out tank

i did enjoy ezpk though, i feel like he was one of the few that actually actively looked to dirtnap nihilum, and he also did but that doesn't really justify stealing that tstaff.

RIP

Jenni D
03-19-2013, 03:20 AM
ezpk joining nihilum is p much the end of all resistance on svr

guy had bluebie hatred in his blood, pumping through his veins

if he has turned, then all is lost.

Smedy
03-19-2013, 03:55 AM
Well we have seen the point when nihilum made up 95% of the server and went uncontested for over 6 months, they simply does not give a fuck about server competition.

Their one and only goal is to field enough people in velious to be able to do the content, some of this content takes up to 100 people in a raid.

The only reason their guild is keeping together is the constant influx of pixels, i think nihilum has so many shitty personalities in one roof that if they went without pixels and a few set backs for a month, shit would instantly fall apart.

Jenni D
03-19-2013, 04:47 AM
how can they ever suffer setbacks if they never stop recruiting and more importantly, recruit from the small pool of players that try to compete with them for the good of the server?

Jenni D
03-19-2013, 04:48 AM
in all honesty the server will either be the same as it is now in a few months or there'll be just a small band of guerilla troops who would never app nihi, anon or openly, occasionally farming pixels and trying to grief lone nihi's.

Twain
03-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Well we have seen the point when nihilum made up 95% of the server and went uncontested for over 6 months, they simply does not give a fuck about server competition.

Their one and only goal is to field enough people in velious to be able to do the content, some of this content takes up to 100 people in a raid.

The only reason their guild is keeping together is the constant influx of pixels, i think nihilum has so many shitty personalities in one roof that if they went without pixels and a few set backs for a month, shit would instantly fall apart.

You mean like how Azrael falls apart every few months?

Jenni D
03-19-2013, 07:19 AM
cant argue with Twainz there.

the resistance needs just one clear leader with huge play times and isnt a dick. or is a total dick but has everyones respect. that is all this server needs. also needs to never have their head turned by pixels.

Twain
03-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Does this mean its time for me to take my rightful place as leader of the resistance?

Smedy
03-19-2013, 10:53 AM
You mean like how Azrael falls apart every few months?

Yes actually i do.

Azreal is in a bad situation, cause Nihilum is fielding such huge numbers they need to invite people to compete which they really wouldn't want to invite in the first place, which ends in this exact thing.

Pretty much the exact same thing that would happen to nihilum if shit was to hit the fan for a couple of weeks.

Were stuck with a game that requires us to field a number of players that isn't available on the server, it's just bad all around

No fix coming, i rerolled wizard to be able to fuck with lamorts downsyndromed face on eurotime but now stuck grinding slowly.

Shit's classic, fucks given, about 3 out of 10

quido
03-19-2013, 10:59 AM
damn I thought you pvpers had spines, why the fuck you defecting to nihilum?

get a god damn grip

Jenni D
03-19-2013, 11:01 AM
never, EVER underestimate the raw power of the pixel.

SamwiseRed
03-19-2013, 11:13 AM
i dont think you enderstand how much pixels mean to some people.

Bamzal Sherbet
03-19-2013, 11:27 AM
dont be mean to ezpk he just really really wants it , he has been loyal and loves to pvp

i wouldnt be the slightest bit suprised if he gives it back after a bit.

I personally offered to help him camp it with my clr but he isnt into pvp , EZ is EZ

dont be a dick.

i aint into campin shit either. ill just have to take some guildies gear too

Nirgon
03-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Poor Destin is probably super tired right now, but still going strong.

Nune
03-19-2013, 12:09 PM
growing community.

lolwut

Dullah
03-19-2013, 07:59 PM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

mwllowyellow2
03-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Need to put banned next to those R99 names

03-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Bad player, dont care