PDA

View Full Version : SHM 24-34 solo spots? melee or root/rot?

Essedge
03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
I searched and didnt see much for this level range.

Prior to getting fido and a decent slow would it be more efficient to root/rot vs melee? Pretty well twinked for melee (fungi/face grinder/fbss/etc).

Also any leveling spots would be much appreciated, thanks!

Jzendo
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Mammoths in Everfrost- your gear is about what mine was and I could handle them NP with regen + lvl 14 slow (saves mana). Tusks are great loot. When those go lblue I think I switched to Brute caves in Warslik's Woods- if you do it right you can pull em solo and you've got Dalnir zone right there if you get in trouble. At 29 or possibly earlier you can also do the two sisters in the hut in OoT.

With your gear I'd say it's more efficient to melee, but your results may vary- depends on how well you can canni between swings.

Essedge
03-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Mammoths in Everfrost- your gear is about what mine was and I could handle them NP with regen + lvl 14 slow (saves mana). Tusks are great loot. When those go lblue I think I switched to Brute caves in Warslik's Woods- if you do it right you can pull em solo and you've got Dalnir zone right there if you get in trouble. At 29 or possibly earlier you can also do the two sisters in the hut in OoT.

With your gear I'd say it's more efficient to melee, but your results may vary- depends on how well you can canni between swings.

Thanks for the advice, i'll give that a go next time i'm online. Should also mention he's an Ogre as the race since that racial is crazy good