PDA

View Full Version : making a pvp cleric

Cyrex
03-28-2013, 07:06 PM
hey hey,

I have a 36 necro on server which is great. but my friends are going to join server in a few months. we will need a cleric for obvious reasons. I know this has been beat to death but I really need some pro advice.

1) this is a red99 cleric.
2) quest armor is important, we are not playing to hit VP end game stuff.

top race diety combos so far are

human / innuruk - quests and cultural armor when velious hits. paineel quests
dwarf / - high strength and great stats. amazing starting location.
halfling / - hide sneak
erudin / cazic - really like this combo. but weak strength.
dark elf / - hide

thanks

SamwiseRed
03-28-2013, 09:07 PM
halfing, level fast as possible :)

human has some neat quests, inny clerics get snare neck

jesus man just fucking play the race that looks the best

Faerie Blossom
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
High elf is the best PvP cleric race, because you can roleplay a hardcore PETA terrorist.

Slytherin
03-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Human is best on pvp in my opinion.

Before BiS gear: you get insta-click see invis which is important (Dreadforged Helm)

At BiS gear: you get access to robes like Robe of Azure Sky

Swish
03-30-2013, 10:49 AM
human / innuruk - quests and cultural armor when velious hits. paineel quests

If you can get into Paineel (need amiable with the guards for a key) you can kill the Paineel guards with no faction hit. Very quiet part of the world, due to how few can actually go in there...or how few consider it a trading hub of Norrath :D

Recusco
04-02-2013, 09:10 AM
If you can get into Paineel (need amiable with the guards for a key) you can kill the Paineel guards with no faction hit. Very quiet part of the world, due to how few can actually go in there...or how few consider it a trading hub of Norrath :D

Couldn't one of his friends open the door for him with an erudite alt or am I mistaken?

Cyrex
04-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Yeah that's possible. If i make a human cleric i'll need to get my faction up in Paineel for the quests. I have not had a lot of play time recently but i've narrowed it down to Human or Dwarf.

Terrazzo
04-02-2013, 09:39 PM
I have a human cleric on blue and started rodcet nife diety. I was indiffrent in paineel and did all the quests, ( helm, shield, mask ) without any factioning at all.

Swish
04-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Couldn't one of his friends open the door for him with an erudite alt or am I mistaken?

Well it works, but what's worse...

A) Binding inside and not being able to get back out.
B) Binding outside and not being able to retreive a corpse?

If you have a bunch of friends who'll drop what they're doing (on red) to help you out, that's great. But it's red, there's ~200 people at most on the server.

It's definitely amiable for a key, indifferent isn't enough.