PDA

View Full Version : Nilbog

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
stay safe dawg we got Tornado's flying over our heads today...

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:08 PM
You bring much shame upon that august guildname.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:10 PM
the name lost all credibility when you joined

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:14 PM
I was a founder of IB, you fucking noob.

Strifer
04-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Be safe with them Tornados fellas dont get blown away!

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:18 PM
I was a founder of IB, you fucking noob.

99.99% of any IB dislikes you..... remember joining our vent during a WoW raid like a month ago and got booted? shit was funny go beat up a cop or something faggot

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 02:19 PM
99.99% of any IB dislikes you..... remember joining our vent during a WoW raid like a month ago and got booted? shit was funny go beat up a cop or something faggot

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:20 PM
99.99% of any IB
You mean 3rd/4th generation noobs like you?

I am the sads.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:22 PM
i still raid to this day with the 1st/2nd generation of IB i fail to see you at any of those raids.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Just because someone joined before you doesn't make them 1st generation.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 02:27 PM
So HBB is like a Charmander and Relapsee is like a Torchic?

I need glitch here to confirm this pokèFact.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:28 PM
quit shitting up my thread fatboy no one in IB ever has or never will like you. Truth is they probably only kept you around back in the day b/c you owned the server first thread and were 2 lazy to make one.

Do the world a favor and go punch the first cop you see today please

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:29 PM
quit shitting up my thread fatboy no one in IB ever has or never will like you. Truth is they probably only kept you around back in the day b/c you owned the server first thread and were 2 lazy to make one.

Do the world a favor and go punch the first cop you see today please
Quality posting bro.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:30 PM
hey join Perun's vent real quick..o wait you cant they banned you soon as they saw your dumbass name LALS

Hurley
04-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Hey I raid with IB now...

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ewMWLUU.jpg

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Hey I raid with IB now...

14th generation still better than HBB

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Blink and I are so old school that we quit before you started so you think we're noobs.

LALS

Bardalicious
04-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Blabla was my guild and i was like the X-teenth member to join!

BASK IN THE GLORY OF MY THROBBING E-PEEN, MINIONS!

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I played on this server since day one and I don't know who this HBB person is.

Kieu
04-11-2013, 03:03 PM
He's the one that didn't win rogue BOTB.

Autotune
04-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Fuck tornadoes and tomatoes, nothing ever good comes from those.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
He's the one that didn't win rogue BOTB.
lol rly? I came back from a 6 month hiatus for 3 hours before rogue botb with no poisons and still took 2nd. I'm good with that.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I played on this server since day one and I don't know who this HBB person is.
You know me QF, you just don't know that you know me. :)

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM
lol shits funny

ur all obviously terrible or youd play red.

its confirmed dont try to defute ~

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 03:08 PM
lol eq pvp

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 03:12 PM
lol eq pvp

lol rly? I came back from a 6 month hiatus for 3 hours before rogue botb with no poisons and still took 2nd. I'm good with that.

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:16 PM
yeah thats pretty hilarious about the botb, none of these players went to red iirc

oh wait the shaman winner came over and within 1 day had to have gm assistance in getting his corpse and quit the same day.

came in second? you can imagine.

Glitch
04-11-2013, 03:19 PM
So HBB is like a Charmander and Relapsee is like a Torchic?

I need glitch here to confirm this pokèFact.

Torchic or Chimchar, but this just reminds me of that time that I wrote a Pokemon/IB fanfiction story.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:19 PM
confirmed the servers most awesome people live in Alabama.

amirite Nilbog and Stealin !!!

47shadesofgay
04-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Don't give me another reason to wish Alabama didn't exist.

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
confirmed the servers most awesome people live in Alabama.

amirite Nilbog and Stealin !!!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29100297.jpg

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:25 PM
just waking up Slippery?

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:30 PM
At work bro

gettin paid

u mad?

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:31 PM
mc'donalds lunch break?

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Family owned trucking company.

swoosh

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
relapsee still mad im talking about him geting ran over by a car a year later because hes too stupid to cross the road on his own. consider grabbing you one of these and posting it in front of your trailer.

http://idiotduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/drunken_people_crossing.jpg

kid used to get shitfaced and cry and scream in vent till he was muted, then would camp for the night only waking up to apoligize.

still mad big slip got you kicked out of a guild, while you were an officer, and i was one of a handfull of throwaway necros, they would rather still have me. and they did.

^-^

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Gotta add -

THEN you migrated to the second best guild, and played with them untill the whole guild left the server because they werent able to compete.

proof? TR at EQMAC 4 lyfe

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
no wonder tmo kicked you out man you are dumb...don't even know who officers are in your own guild

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:54 PM
You were an officer of fusion before we made tmo. nice try to spin.

you were kicked out the night i left because i wouldnt guild with you. got invite next day. you were guildless. LALS

and again pal, i was MIA for over 365 days ( i moved to red) who really cares if they booted me after a year of hiatus? lol

shits rich brew

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:56 PM
wasn't officer think the swamp water has ruined your brain

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:58 PM
oh you werent an officer of fusion?

yeah you were.

got dat little man complex, must have authority in EMU game.

gets kicked da fug out by a necromancer with 10% raid attendence vs a well geared cleric with 70+% raid attendence.

you were so pissed you went outside and got ran over by a car.

- the end -

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 04:00 PM
yeah your recollection of events are skewed... you must have smoked so much meth in the past couple years it has made you retarded

Captivate
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
never even seen meth before

so you werent an officer. maybe not, still got kicked the fuck out

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/redman.jpg

still got ran over by a car

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd30/Leibstod/3dc51935.jpg

still had to move to WoW because u sux

gg

Lron
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
rellapse, this is an embarrassing thread. You are like a child desperately seeking his daddy's attention and approval. I dont think Nilbog likes you.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 04:16 PM
This post is hidden because Lron is on your ignore list.

Lron
04-11-2013, 04:17 PM
lol

Knightt
04-11-2013, 04:22 PM
this shit is comedy. keep it rollin

I agree it has Me laughing

Doors
04-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Lol I have achieved more in EQ then you could ever dream of.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 06:20 PM
lulz

Otto
04-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Torchic or Chimchar, but this just reminds me of that time that I wrote a Pokemon/IB fanfiction story.

This one?

Pokemon (http://imageshack.us/a/img201/1197/glitchfanfic1.jpg)

I'm Thirsty
(http://imageshack.us/a/img189/5307/glitchfanfic2.jpg)

Otto
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Notable things:

1. Glitch is Glitch
2. Global OOC
3. I'm Thirsty
4. The black text is me getting freaky
5. Scapula is not dead from lich or drowning
6. Rellapse isn't in the picture

Bardalicious
04-12-2013, 10:50 AM
ITT: Bunch of nerds going off the deep end.

Deanob
04-12-2013, 01:04 PM
deano so boss

Hasbinbad
04-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Mmmmmm. Raaaaaaven.

Eashan3.0
04-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Hi Hasbin !!!! how those LoL skins treating ya?

Hasbinbad
04-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi Eashan, I love the Riot Graves skin, thanks :D

Hollywood
04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
yeah thats pretty hilarious about the botb, none of these players went to red iirc

oh wait the shaman winner came over and within 1 day had to have gm assistance in getting his corpse and quit the same day.

You mean Klubba?

Nirgon
04-12-2013, 05:51 PM

One cannot measure the pixels that were griefed on that box

odiecat99
04-12-2013, 06:42 PM
so mad so so soooo mad.

Glitch
04-12-2013, 11:55 PM
hahaha no, there was a further pokemon IB story. let me see if I can find it.

Glitch
04-13-2013, 12:08 AM
A Wonderful Adventure is About to Unfold
Chapter 1:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=glitchn.png&res=medium
Today, I was asked by Professor Oak to travel the Kanto region in an effort to find and document every single pokemon in the country. He also decided to send his grandson; my close friend and rival---- what was his name again?
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.php?server=703&filename=kinsv.png&res=medium
I would need a powerful friend to protect me on my long journey, so Professor Oak gifted me the tank type, OLYMPIA. In a fit of jealous rage, KINSAWT attacked, but he was no match for OLYMPIA's brute force.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg21/scaled.php?server=21&filename=victoryw.png&res=medium

After thoroughly shaming KINSAWT, I ventured forth into the wild, where my quest would truly begin.
I encountered my first friend immediately outside of my hometown; a wounded pidgeon shaking in the tall grass. As I moved in to help him, he softly spoke, "Glitch... use the Hank Hill ASCII...!"
With all my might, I cried out, "
………………_„-,-~~::::::':::::::::~-,~„
…………._,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-„
……,,,..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''¯¯-„: : : : : .\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~~~'''-„…_..„~'''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|¯¯''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/: : : |: .(_ o__): : |: : : :|.(_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : -,_______,-: : : : -„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : .\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :: : ¯~~: ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '~----------~: :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-. . . . . ~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,--„!!!!" and he instantly recovered.

I offered him a Pokeball as his new home and said, "I will name you NIRRON the Pidgey. Fight cleanly and efficiently throughout our journey".

OLYMPIA, NIRRON and I ventured forth into Veridian forest, where we met a hotheaded caterpie named DEANO who eagerly joined our party. Unfortunately he was not yet prepared to face the dangerous metapods and kakunas in our way, but with the help of OLYMPIA and NIRRON, we persevered.

Arriving in Pewter city, I decided that my friends were more than worthy of challenging the gym and claiming the Boulderbadge. DEANO rushed into the fight carelessly, and was nearly defeated by Brock's geodude, but OLYMPIA stepped in and wiped the floor with it. With a single pulse of his watergun, he critically wounded Brock's Onix, and our team left the gym with our prize.
The injuries that DEANO sustained in the battle gave him the strength to evolve into a powerful Metapod.

After recruiting a few more friends to help us out, we move towards our greatest challenge yet: Mount Moon.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg221/scaled.php?server=221&filename=team1r.png&res=medium

Stay tuned in for more.

--

Chapter 2: Mount Moon: Joy, Tragedy, and Zubats

As our team braved the darkness of the cave in mount moon, we quickly realized that we were in way over our heads. Zubats to the left, Zubats to the right, and pokemon trainers everywhere. OLYMPIA, NIRRON, and the newly evolved butterfree, DEANO battled fiercely while training our new recruits: the mankey, PERUN, and HATEME the jigglypuff. We met our next ally on the first floor; a curious little paras named ZILO.

After countless battles, I realized that we were not even halfway through the cave. I had to make a call, and fearing the health and safety of my team, I ordered a full evacuation from Mt. Moon using our only escape rope. After resting and regrouping at the Pokemon center, my team was ready to make it through the cave.

OLYMPIA lead the charge, smashing through the evil team rocket with his mighty water gun. His bravery in combat caused something special to happen.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2095/olyevolve.png
It happened! My very first pokemon friend OLYMPIA evolved into a wartortle! My team was now more than ready to face any challenge ahead of them.

When we reached the bottom of the cave, we encountered Super Nerd Miguel jealously hoarding pokemon fossils. I demanded that he let us take one, but he refused. Defending my honour, OLYMPIA stepped in and met his pokemon with his brutal attacks. Effortlessly, he dispatched Miguel's Grimer, Voltorb, and Koffing. Unphased by the nerd's tears, we walked off with his Dome fossil, and left the cave.

On route 4, I noticed that OLYMPIA was stumbling slightly. I asked him if he was alright, but he said, "I'm cool, bro". On some level, I feel that he knew that I knew that he had been badly poisoned during his fight with Koffing. On some level, I feel he knew that we were out of antidotes, and I think he knew that we were too far from the pokemon center to save him.

It occurred to me that this journey that started out so full of hope would now take a dark turn. My bright eyed optimism and innocence turned to tears when my very first friend who's been with me from the start passed away unceremoniously on Route 4.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg84/scaled.php?server=84&filename=olyfeint.png&res=medium

Was it my fault? Can my other friends still trust me after I allowed this to happen? OLYMPIA gave his life for the team. No, he gave his life for me. After paying our respects and giving a moment of silence, we reflect on our journey into Mount Moon as boys as we walked into Cerulean City as men.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.php?server=703&filename=team2s.png&res=medium

Stay tuned for chapter 3

--

Chapter 3: Rebirth

At the doors to the Cerulean city gym, I got a sense that my pokefriends knew that without OLYMPIA, they woudn't be able to claim Misty's badge (Let's be honest, who was going to tank the fight? Zilo?). We needed to train before taking them on. Unfortunately the way back to Mt. Moon was blocked (not that we could stand to go back there) and the surrounding creatures were too weak to train against. The only way to move was forward.

Unfortunately, a dangerous threat was in my path: My old pal Kinsawt.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=kinsencounter.png&res=medium

Cocky as ever, and completely unaware of my recent tragedy, he called me out to face his team.
"Fuck off, bro. I'm not in the mood", I said.
As I turned to leave, NIRRON stopped me.
"You can't leave now! OLYMPIA would never have backed down. He would have wanted us to crush this douchebag", he pleaded. "Now it's my time to fight. PREPARE FOR MY CLEAN BURNING AND EFFICIENT ASSAULT KINSAWT!"

The fight began. Level 15 pidgey, NIRRON VS. .................. KINSAWT's Level 17 Pidgeotto. Empowered by the memory of his dear friend OLYMPIA, NIRRON managed to defeat his physically superior rival, ending him with a Quick Attack. With his remaining propane fueled rage, he dispatched KINSAWT's rattata, abra, and one-hit killed his bulbasaur with a gust attack.
The result of the battle?
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7640/nirronevolve.png

With that, I promoted NIRRON to the new assistant manager of my team. My newly inspired friends and I now realized that our journey was no longer about documenting every pokemon in the region. Our goal was to avenge OLYMPIA by becoming the strongest fighters in the world, and to do that we'd need to defeat the elite 4.

Empowered with confidence, we defeated every trainer on nugget bridge, recruiting a quirky little belsprout named ARTEMYS who felt like coming along for no reason, visited local pokemon expert Bill, and decided that it was time to take on Misty's Gym.

As it turns out, our lack of faith in ZILO was misplaced, as he completely obliterated the trainers in misty's gym with his mighty bullet seed. Misty herself cowered in fear as he shamed her famous Staryu with a 4 shot bullet seed combo. When Starmie came out, ZILO knew he couldn't hog all of the glory for himself, so he crippled it with a stun spore and opened up the kill for our new friend ARTEMYS.

It seemed things were looking up for our team, but PERUN did not share our newfound confidence. He was still shaken by the loss of OLYMPIA and decided he needed some time to train by himself. I left him in the care of the Day Care center, and recruited a quick replacement: the level 10 meowth, SZETH.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg51/scaled.php?server=51&filename=team3r.png&res=medium

What awaits us in the next chapter? stay tuned to find out!

--

Glitch
04-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Chapter 4: Shocking Revelations

We have arrived in Vermillion City. Things seemed calm now. There was a buzz around town that Lt. Surge of the Thunder Gym knew we were coming, so he barricaded the doors with a tree. To get past, we would need the help of the cut master aboard the S.S Anne. But first, we needed some training.

First, we needed some extra firepower. Enter the brownest pokemon in all of Kanto: HINDU the diglett [Author's note: Diggle would have made a funnier diglett, but it's just SO brown!]

The whole team was training hard east of Vermillion until something unexpected happened.
"We're traniing! We're training!" sang ARTEMYS, as he vinewipped through the various spearows and rattata's in the field.
"I'm unstoppable! I will be the highest DPS in all the-----FFFFFFFF".
At that moment, a stray raticate critically hit him with a super fang and instantly destroyed him
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg27/scaled.php?server=27&filename=artyfeint.png&res=medium
Still breathing, he looked at the rest of us and said, "GLITCH....... Everyone.... I never knew.... OLYMPIA... but I now understand why he gave his life for the team. I can see him now... He's still with you, and I will be too................."
With that, he closed his belsprout eyes and faded away.

"Men! The death of ARTEMYS will not slow us down. OLYMPIA and ARTY are still fighting along with us. The only way to honour their sacrifice is to defeat the elite 4. Let's take out that washed up military scum, Surge and get out of this hell hole"

First, a stop aboard the SS Anne. DEANO was prone to seasickness, so he decided to sit this one out. Instead, our new drowsee, DIGGLE came along. As we moved to barge into the cut master's room and take what was ours, we were stopped by biggest jerk in all the land:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg850/scaled.php?server=850&filename=kinsawt2.png&res=medium

Predictable as always, he send out his Pidgeotto, which HATEME dispatched with a rollout attack. Our old nemesis, raticate came in and nearly defeated her, so ZILO stepped in to finish it off with a seed bomb. KINSAWT's newest threat, Kadabra entered the arena to threaten ZILO with a psychic attack, but its psychic powers could not anticipate a switch-in to SZETH who took him out with a quick bite attack.

The team was beginning to understand the true meaning of teamwork. We claimed HM-01 CUT from the cut master and stormed Lt. Surge's fortress. HINDU stepped up and said, "Leave this whole gym to me!!"
Immune to electricity and stocked with ground attacks, he defeated every trainer and Lt. Surge by himself. Claiming the thunderbadge as his own, HINDU decided that we would sell it and farm another one, but there was no time. We had to move on to the next gym.

What lies ahead of us on our journey? Will HINDU sell his lootz? Find out next chapter!

--

Chapter 5: With great power.....

After defeating Lt. Surge. The next destination was the Rock Tunnel. As we approached the cave, we were all reminded of the first tragedy of our journey: Mt. Moon. This might have looked similar if it wasn't pitch black inside. There was no way that we were going to make it through this dark cave. Just then, something unique happened. A ghostly apparition resembling a belsprout appeared before us and said, "GLITCH... you must make it though... it will all become clear in Lavender town". The belsprout then burst into a flash of light which illuminated the entire cave. Was this the spirit of ARTEMYS helping us? Either way, it was time to move forward.

DIGGLE and ZILO took care of most of the fighting and poison types in the cave. Their bravery was rewarded.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg69/scaled.php?server=69&filename=diggleevolve.png&res=medium
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg197/scaled.php?server=197&filename=ziloevolve.png&res=medium
We also met a brutish Onix named HOKUSHIN, and brought it along because we felt sorry for it.

Lavender town is the home of the Pokemon Tower. A place where restless pokemon spirits stay
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg856/scaled.php?server=856&filename=towermm.png&res=medium
Could this be what ARTEMYS was trying to show us? Could we pay our respects to him and OLYMPIA here? We walked in to find out, only to be met by THE BIGGEST, ARROGANT, INSENSITIVE JERK I'VE EVER SEEN.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=kins4.png&res=medium
GOD what a dick! I refused to let him harsh on my dead friends, so I sent NIRRON, HATEME, and ZILO after him.
His new friend gyarados nearly kill all three of them, but they managed to persevere. SZETH sent KINSAWT's ivysaur packing, and big KINS left the tower with his tail between his legs.

As it turns out, the pokemon tower is haunted by dangerous ghosts, and the only way to get past them is to use the Sylph Scope, which has been commandeered by Team Rocket in Celadon City. My team was ready to beat them down, gain a new gym badge, and get in some gambling and shopping all over Celadon.

Lavender and Celadon are connected via a long underground tunnel. On the other side, we met a cute little 14 year old vulpix named SWARWS, and walked into the city. Celadon had become overridden with organized crime, so we knew team rocket had to be close. Before storming their base, I picked up a new friend from the Gamefreak building, a level 25 jolteon named RUSL. I also decided that HATEME needed a makeover!
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg860/scaled.php?server=860&filename=hateme.png&res=medium

And so, we stormed the base. You'd figure that mobsters would shoot you for invading their base, but instead, they just threw rats and birds at us. No problem for my seasoned team, though! At the end of the sub-sub-sub-sub basement, we met their leader, Giovanni. DEANO rushed into the fight and decimated his Onix and Rhyhorn. Giovanni became fierce and sent out his trump card, Kangaskhan.
DEANO got to work stunning and confusing his foe as usual. Kangaskhan, in a last ditch effort to defend Giovanni's honour, broke through the strategy with a critical Mega Punch.
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2795/deanodown.png
As DEANO's floated to the ground on broken wings, he managed to utter, "Aveengggeee me......!"

Our new friend SWARWS, who barely even knew DEANO exploded into a violent rage and took out kangaskhan with a flamethrower attack. Giovanni managed to escape in the confusion and we walked out with our Silph Scope.

To reward SWARWS for his bravery, I gave him a fire stone
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5263/swarws.png
"Thank you, GLITCH. Let me repay you", he said as he bolted away. We tried to catch him but couldn't keep up. Eventually we saw smoke in the distance and it became clear that SWARWS went into Erika's grass-type gym alone and defeated every single trainer, including Erika and then set the gym on fire. He brought me the Rainbowbadge and said, "let's get the hell out of here".

Now, with a third friend to lay to rest at the Pokemon Tower, we backtracked with our Silph Scope in hand...

--

CHAPTER 5: The End

Well, half of my team left to the PokeMac Server, and now I don't have enough pokemon to defeat the next gym. I guess it's time to sell all of my potions, ultra balls and zincs to Team Rocket and go home to Pallet Town.

THE END

That was actually the ending and I never updated it again and everyone was mad

Lron
04-13-2013, 12:13 AM
tl;dr