PDA

View Full Version : 4/12/2013 Repop Day Overview - How do current high end guilds stack up?

Eccezan
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM
The Mystical Order #1
What did TMO kill on 4/12/2013??????????

Well......

Trakanon, Faydedar, Phara Dar, Venril Sathir, Trakanon #2, Severilous, Dracoliche, Cazic Thule, Phara Dar #2, Xygoz, Druushk, Silverwing, Hoshkar, Nexona, and GORENAIRE

If you think you have what it takes to play in Project 1999's Premiere, ALL HOURS, Raiding guild -- Put an app up at www.themysticalorder.net

Bregan D'Aerth #2
Fay,Maestro,Vox and Naggy down. Still poppin in hur.

Forceful Entry #3
Grats on Inny!

Faerie Blossom
04-13-2013, 03:26 AM
But what did <The Mystical Entry> get on red? That's all anyone really cares about :P

Tasslehofp99
04-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Funny that such an irrelevant member of TMO feels the need to make a post so obviously touting TMOs successful repop day. Grats on your kills nontheless, zeelot needs to put a muzzle on you eccypoo. Matter of fact TMO would probably not be such a bad group of folks were it not for tiggles, tortue, eccezan, and zeelot for letting such idiots ruin the image of his guild.

Eccezan
04-13-2013, 04:20 AM
Funny that such an irrelevant member of TMO feels the need to make a post so obviously touting TMOs successful repop day. Grats on your kills nontheless, zeelot needs to put a muzzle on you eccypoo. Matter of fact TMO would probably not be such a bad group of folks were it not for tiggles, tortue, eccezan, and zeelot for letting such idiots ruin the image of his guild.

http://www.lolbrary.com/content/24/im-not-mad-just-jelly-15024.jpg

Mortiiss
04-13-2013, 04:20 AM
Grats. Wish I could be around for the repop, was working :/

Servellious
04-13-2013, 04:34 AM
I got FTE on a hot Mexican chick tonight does that count? Computer broken so who am I to talk

Hasbinbad
04-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Eccezan I do not like you personally but that is a funny picture.

dmann253
04-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Like the FE scrubs really thought they could keep it up. Shitty in world and shitty on raids. You fails are fail.

Ehmcee

Tasslehofp99
04-13-2013, 05:09 AM
Like the FE scrubs really thought they could keep it up. Shitty in world and shitty on raids. You fails are fail.

Ehmcee

Keep in mind this is one battle in a long war. We have stood toe to toe with the servers biggest, best geared guild with a raid force which lacks experienced end game raiders, has an eigth of the infrastructure set up, or the influence over the public opinion that TMO has. But we fail?

If anything a guild losing anything, whos been uncontested for nearly 2 years, farming and selling the most expensive loot, and gearing multiple toons in bis gear per member, would be more symbollic oof failure. Especially when you add in.the fact that TMO breaks rules with absolute impunity, you have yourself one behemoth collection of failure dickbags, aka the mystical order. Not to say there aren't skilled, friendly players in TMO...but they are outshined by the assholes like eccezan and tiggles.

Faerie Blossom
04-13-2013, 05:25 AM
But what did The Mystical Entry get on red? That's all anyone really cares about :P

Fixed, it didn't like my less than/greater than signs.

quido
04-13-2013, 06:16 AM
We got like 10 new members!

Tanthallas
04-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Trial period consists of not rage quitting after being trained in CoM for 3 hours

Autotune
04-13-2013, 06:21 AM

I am jelly

Autotune
04-13-2013, 06:21 AM
I am jelly

That looks like some serious tight man ass.

dmann253
04-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Keep in mind this is one battle in a long war. We have stood toe to toe with the servers biggest, best geared guild with a raid force which lacks experienced end game raiders, has an eigth of the infrastructure set up, or the influence over the public opinion that TMO has. But we fail?

If anything a guild losing anything, whos been uncontested for nearly 2 years, farming and selling the most expensive loot, and gearing multiple toons in bis gear per member, would be more symbollic oof failure. Especially when you add in.the fact that TMO breaks rules with absolute impunity, you have yourself one behemoth collection of failure dickbags, aka the mystical order. Not to say there aren't skilled, friendly players in TMO...but they are outshined by the assholes like eccezan and tiggles.

You tell yourself this, yet the average player in game deals with TMO members that heal, rez, help the average player while FE continually shits on any camp, average player in game. You try so hard to make yourselves out to be righteous yet you lack the common decency to be just that. You're guild spews less than justified rhetoric against any guild that has dealt with you, or any player as TMO "nutthuggers" only making yourselves that much more jealous and remedial. Fuck bro, if you want to be a self righteous guild, than don't shit on everybody else like you do, this isn't rocket science.

Having your members inundate the rnf forums with self righteous idiocy doesn't fool the rest of p99. Your guild has as much a shitty reputation as TMO, if not moreso as being TMO rejects and has beans. The fact that you can't even justify yourselves fighting them at their own game, while losing is pathetic. Fuck you FE, you scumbags don't deserve to shit on community because you get beat up by the bully TMO.

Tanthallas
04-13-2013, 06:50 AM
They bullied us so hard by losing 5 traks in a row...I am glad TMO remembered how to play EQ though; shit was getting boring.

Godefroi
04-13-2013, 06:53 AM
You tell yourself this, yet the average player in game deals with TMO members that heal, rez, help the average player while FE continually shits on any camp, average player in game. You try so hard to make yourselves out to be righteous yet you lack the common decency to be just that. You're guild spews less than justified rhetoric against any guild that has dealt with you, or any player as TMO "nutthuggers" only making yourselves that much more jealous and remedial. Fuck bro, if you want to be a self righteous guild, than don't shit on everybody else like you do, this isn't rocket science.

Having your members inundate the rnf forums with self righteous idiocy doesn't fool the rest of p99. Your guild has as much a shitty reputation as TMO, if not moreso as being TMO rejects and has beans. The fact that you can't even justify yourselves fighting them at their own game, while losing is pathetic. Fuck you FE, you scumbags don't deserve to shit on community because you get beat up by the bully TMO.

someone is mad ;) ?

dmann253
04-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Heh, if you had any amount of intelligence, you would in fact see that I am calling you (that's right you mma badass, fortune 500 ceo's, millionaire's etc. in Fe) as in fact being the ones mad, sad, and bad.

Ehmcee

maverixdamighty
04-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Heh, if you had any amount of intelligence, you would in fact see that I am calling you (that's right you mma badass, fortune 500 ceo's, millionaire's etc. in Fe) as in fact being the ones mad, sad, and bad.

Ehmcee

cool story. grats tmo.

arosian
04-13-2013, 09:22 AM
"All hours" raiding guild? What kind of jobs allow players to raid at all hours on a moment's notice?

Tiggles
04-13-2013, 09:25 AM
"All hours" raiding guild? What kind of jobs allow players to raid at all hours on a moment's notice?

There isn't.
you don't have to make 100% of raids dummy we have a large euro crew of fantastic players who log in when people like me log out.

Captivate
04-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Tiggles youre a pal, if you ever get the ich for red i will help you out son.

Captivate
04-13-2013, 02:32 PM
ITCH

Captivate
04-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Keep in mind this is one battle in a long war. We have stood toe to toe with the servers biggest, best geared guild (on a pve server ) with a raid force which lacks experienced end game raiders, has an eigth of the infrastructure set up, or the influence over the public opinion that TMO has. But we fail?

Dude stop acting like its hard to compete over PVE. All you have to do is touch the mob first. Allmost annoying watching some of you cry, and say how well geared the opposition is... Guess what asshat.. you arent fighting geared players. Youre fighting to touch the dragon first while 200 other people instantly attack it.

In the case of a servr repop (last night for instance) all you have to do is choose a target, and run faster than the other guys. If you cant do that one single time on a repop day you might as well jut sit in EC and be a trader because youre garbage at this game.

It really doesnt shock me anymore as to why some of you would put up with this shit. You have no choice. On red you would get pulverized.

:cool:

Fazlazen
04-13-2013, 02:41 PM
pvp is too easy, no interest sorry.

Captivate
04-13-2013, 02:44 PM
pvp is too easy, no interest sorry.

http://communities.sportsnet.ca/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-1196886-8768/450-283/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Captivate
04-13-2013, 02:45 PM
also sig worthy

lmao

Enygma
04-13-2013, 04:05 PM

Tass, I dont think youre a bad person, but you are completely brain washed man. If anything we have a constant uphill battle as far as favoritism.

Remember all your core raid leaders and officers are ex-IB :)... the amount of times FE is training TMO without any reprecussion is unbelieveable to me. I wish you could see it from the other side man.

I've been on this server at the top end for A LONG TIME... believe me, TMO does NOT get any sort of favoritism, nor did DA before it.

maverixdamighty
04-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Tass, I dont think youre a bad person, but you are completely brain washed man. If anything we have a constant uphill battle as far as favoritism.

Remember all your core raid leaders and officers are ex-IB :)... the amount of times FE is training TMO without any reprecussion is unbelieveable to me. I wish you could see it from the other side man.

I've been on this server at the top end for A LONG TIME... believe me, TMO does NOT get any sort of favoritism, nor did DA before it.

this is brain wash talk. we post fraps after fraps of you guys training/cheating and very limited punishment happens. you guys accuse and accuse yet can never provide anything.

Tiggles
04-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Tiggles youre a pal, if you ever get the ich for red i will help you out son.

Just rolled a rogue acutally in Jeremy's guild.

Gimme some banded bro I'm lvl 3

Alarti0001
04-13-2013, 04:53 PM

An idiot is someone who lets RnF destroy their objectivity.

Alarti0001
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM

You should probably invest in a globe.

Alarti0001
04-13-2013, 04:55 PM
this is brain wash talk. we post fraps after fraps of you guys training/cheating and very limited punishment happens. you guys accuse and accuse yet can never provide anything.

You show fraps after fraps of what you claim to be training.... but there almost never is anything there. We don't fraps anywhere near as much as you guys because TMO doesn't need to petition for loots.

maverixdamighty
04-13-2013, 04:56 PM
You show fraps after fraps of what you claim to be training.... but there almost never is anything there. We don't fraps anywhere near as much as you guys because TMO doesn't need to petition for loots.

lol keep telling yourself that.

falkun
04-13-2013, 04:59 PM

More like you just don't post them to RNF anymore...remember how the last one went for TMO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q5fKaeTSwNk#!

Eccezan was SURE it was TMO FTE, look at the proof in this youtube!

maverixdamighty
04-13-2013, 05:00 PM
More like you just don't post them to RNF anymore...remember how the last one went for TMO?

lol the last few fraps they posted have been more self incriminating than anything...

Alarti0001
04-13-2013, 05:02 PM

lol keep telling yourself that.

Lol keep telling yourself that!

maverixdamighty
Lol keep telling yourself that!

alarti everyone on this forum knows you are a troll...do i need to link the poll again?

Alarti0001

Fte is training? Relevance? I thought not.

Alarti0001
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
alarti everyone on this forum knows you are a troll...do i need to link the poll again?

Wasn't everyone on the forum was most of FE however. Poll shows obvious bias. Would you like me to link you how to properly collect statistics?

maverixdamighty
04-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Wasn't everyone on the forum was most of FE however. Poll shows obvious bias. Would you like me to link you how to properly collect statistics?

everyone on the forum had the ability to place a vote...keep trolling scrub.

Selly
04-13-2013, 05:05 PM
I have a level 4 pally on red wtb guild invite to the mystical entry bros

Picks
04-13-2013, 05:37 PM
eccezan go jump off something really high dude. do the world a favor.