PDA

View Full Version : WTB *I* am buying the next available copy of Torpor on this server

LiQuid
04-14-2013, 06:53 AM
Torpor status: OBTAINED

I've been neglecting playing Plush because I'm on the cusp of hitting level 60 and the thought of not being able to mem Torpor when I ding bums me out. Not playing Plush also means I'm missing out on opportunities to find the spell in the wild, so my only option is to buy it.

If a copy of Torpor finds its way into your hands, sell it to me. I'll beat anybody's price, just name it. All these other dorks trying to buy it are stupid twinks flooding the demand and are the reason I'm going to pay out my butt for it in the first place, but I'm over it. Plush is almost a year old, my first P99 character, and until a few days ago my only 50+ character. I like playing a shaman too much to let all these twinks push me around. I'm buying the spell. I'll strip all my characters and empty my bank accounts, just sell me your damn copy of Torpor instead of them.

I very likely have enough plat to pay whatever ridiculous price the spell is currently fetching outright, but barring that, I have a fairly well twinked wizard, warrior and monk and all of their gear is forfeit until I have a copy of Torpor. All of it is replaceable.

Send me a PM with your demands.

Thanks.

citizen1080
04-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Someone give this beautiful lady Topor

Malphite
04-14-2013, 01:36 PM
As a shaman main, this post really bothers me. I don't own torpor yet, but you're going to fuck every other shaman main by doing this. Best of luck.

I don't mean to derail this btw, I am hopeful you get Torpor, im hopeful all of us mains get it. I'm not hopeful for the Torpor Economy is what im trying to say

Boog
04-14-2013, 01:40 PM

Destruc
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
As a shaman main, this post really bothers me. I don't own torpor yet, but you're going to fuck every other shaman main by doing this. Best of luck.

I don't mean to derail this btw, I am hopeful you get Torpor, im hopeful all of us mains get it. I'm not hopeful for the Torpor Economy is what im trying to say

All those words = Get a Job!

zanderklocke
04-14-2013, 01:57 PM

LiQuid
04-14-2013, 01:57 PM

If I had 2 copies of Torpor I would give you one Malphite. I'm sick that it has come to this but it's either this or go without it and leave poor Plush abandoned while I go thru the motions on alts.

Now to just find one for sale.

TY for the bumps guys.

Sithel1988
04-14-2013, 02:27 PM
kill yourself for xp loss and then hunt some more to find spell

Jfertal
04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
. All these other dorks trying to buy it are stupid twinks I have a fairly well twinked wizard, warrior and monk

LiQuid
04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I'm really doing a number on all that demand for Wizard spells...

I bought a copy of Sunstrike for 100p. From a human being, not a vendor.

mrmop520
04-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Torpor Torpor where are yoouuuuuuu :D bump for plush!

Funkutron5000
04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Torpor Shamans are Best Shamans. Please help make another Best Shaman!

Kevynne
04-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Bump for my luvvvvvvvv
Help my stripper, she broke the pole today in sky and couldn't torpor herself :(

getsome
04-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Got a copy in EC tunnel. 75k

Pint
04-14-2013, 11:31 PM
pm me if there are any other copies for sale

LiQuid
04-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Sending PMs as fast as I can while being a buffbot in Sky atm. Bear with me everyone. :D

raff01
04-15-2013, 04:00 AM
I must say I am troubled by something...You're about to reach 60, your toon is just 1 year old, yet you have enough money to buy something that costs over 100 k pp ?
How the hell do you get all the money??

Destruc
04-15-2013, 04:53 AM
I must say I am troubled by something...You're about to reach 60, your toon is just 1 year old, yet you have enough money to buy something that costs over 100 k pp ?
How the hell do you get all the money??

How is this troubling? You can win 1 or 2 items in OS alone and make 100K + I dont get where your confused by this?

LiQuid
04-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Almost all of the money I've made on this server has come primarily from 2 things.

1. For almost a full month back in May/June last year when I was in my 40s, I farmed Jboot MQ's nearly every day until I could afford my first fungi tunic. Bought it for 65k. It was a personal goal I had the day I rolled on this server, since I was never able to get one back on live.

2. About a month ago myself and some guildies got King camp in Seb and I stayed awake for something like 40 hours nonstop over a weekend. Over the course of that time I saw 4 or 5 tunics and a Cobalt bracer drop. Proceeds from the entire thing were split equally among all present when items dropped.

I've never, ever won a roll for anything on this server worth more than 5k to the best of my memory. All of my money came from a lot of "hard work" and by that I mean time spent with my laptop on while I read, or watched Storage Wars reruns for the dozenth time.

Torpor update: I was in PM's last night with 4 or 5 people willing to sell the spell to me. One seller in particular I agreed to buy from, but they were busy had to wait until today to sell it to me. That's who I'm hoping comes through, because I haven't been getting responses from some others.

If for any reason this seller isn't able to complete the deal later today, I will be buying the first one I see for whatever the asking or buy out price is from whoever has one.

Thanks again for all the support everybody.

LiQuid
04-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Torpor obtained! TY all for the kind bumps, and all the tells I've gotten in support and most importantly TY to the kind soul that sold it to me and even knocked a few k off my offer in a show of trubromanship (it was still really expensive!).

I love you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight!

citizen1080
04-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Hooray Beer!

Kevynne
04-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Torpor obtained! TY all for the kind bumps, and all the tells I've gotten in support and most importantly TY to the kind soul that sold it to me and even knocked a few k off my offer in a show of trubromanship (it was still really expensive!).

I love you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight!

I'll never see you in action :(

LiQuid
04-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Fight thru it Vee! You're better than some error code! :O