PDA

View Full Version : <Serenity>

Ebony
04-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Some of my Friends & I were having a very hard time finding groups on the server. So we decided to form <Serenity> in an attempt to help anyone across Norrath having the same trouble. We're hoping to help everyone start groups, exp & look out for each other.

If members wish to PVP/PVE/Raid/Craft etc. those are all great. Just no griefers. If someone griefs you first & you can/want to repay them, that's totally understandable. However no griefing innocent people, newbies or someone who happens to share a guild tag with a griefer but isn't a griefer etc.

Most of us are lvl 20 to 40 but any lvls are welcome. :)

Shrubwise
04-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Friendly folks here.

Num1RecommendedByDentists
04-14-2013, 04:39 PM
vae victis?

Nirgon
04-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Griefer being someone who controls a camp through pvp?

Ebony
04-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Griefer being someone who controls a camp through pvp?

That's a good question Nirgon. If you are camping an item or exping from a camp & someone keeps coming back over & over again, attacking you, trying to take the camp & you have to kill them over & over again, I wouldn't call that griefing.

If you delevel & twink out a rogue & go around killing newbies in a newbie zone until they have to camp, that would be griefing.

If you CC someone who hasn't CCed or griefed you before just because you have fun CCing people. I would say that's griefing also.

We don't want our guild members running around attacking who ever they come across, trying to ruin their day & driving them off the server.

Ebony
04-14-2013, 08:38 PM
vae victis?

I have not been in <Vae Victis> myself & I don't know if any of the other officers or members have been in it. I started playing on Red99 around New Years 2013 & <Vae Victis> seemed Cool from what I saw of them but by the time I was over lvl 10, they broke up.

The only guild I have been in on Red99 so far is <Justice>. Sadly, when Pawt couldn't play anymore & there were no officers, we had to break the guild up. There are 4 of us from <Justice> in <Serenity> that I know of. Pawt is not in <Serenity> but if he wanted to join we'd be happy to have him.

Faerie Blossom
04-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Serenity is a leveling guild full of nice people that try to help each other out :)

Ebony
05-26-2013, 02:16 PM
<Serenity> , <Rule of Rile> & <Cobra Kai> have formed an Alliance. We have a shared forums at http://got-heem.com/forums/index.php . You're welcome to stop by and say Hi if you'd like :)

P.S. If you're a Firefly Fan then you'll know what our Guild is named after :D

Agatha
05-26-2013, 03:20 PM
y would u name urself after a ship in an awesome tv show that ended far before its time.

:(

Faerie
05-26-2013, 03:22 PM
y would u name urself after a ship in an awesome tv show that ended far before its time.

:(

It has some Latin roots.

Bazia
05-26-2013, 08:08 PM
forums look cool

juicedsixfo
05-27-2013, 02:33 AM
i tell ya, serenity and flowers look so peaceful when you /who a zone

K|mm Barely
05-27-2013, 04:06 AM
A+ guild would pvp again

http://i.imgur.com/FNuM00f.jpg

Smedy
05-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Seems like a bunch of cool pals, if i wasn't a corrupted douchebag from my 3 years on vallon/tallon emulator i'd probably join these champs in the quest for glory and honor

Xantille
05-27-2013, 01:23 PM
Seems like a bunch of cool pals, if i wasn't a corrupted douchebag from my 3 years on vallon/tallon emulator i'd probably join these champs in the quest for glory and honor

pras

Philipangoo
06-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Bumpin our Guild. Come join us!

rsloans84
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Thx for bump bam im pretty sure you played some pvp with my cleric. If u ever need a rez lemme know ( obviously once i get higher )

rsloans84
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Btw that cleric was tempesti

runlvlzero
06-10-2013, 02:45 PM
These guys are legit. Had a good talk with one of their members =) Glad to see more guilds on the box =)

peatrick
06-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Hi, I'm nice. Keepin on, keepin on.
-Erdriick
<Wizard>

Faerie
06-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Serenity has been growing nicely in the past few weeks. Accepting all levels of friendly people who would like to join the only guild on Red99 that has decided to take a stand against grief play, and would like to see the server grow instead of cannibalize itself in a misguided quest to become the #1 assholes.

Join up today, or look for our members for some grouping or friendly pvp!

big league chew
06-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Serenity has been growing nicely in the past few weeks. Accepting all levels of friendly people who would like to join the only guild on Red99 that has decided to take a stand against grief play, and would like to see the server grow instead of cannibalize itself in a misguided quest to become the #1 assholes.

Join up today, or look for our members for some grouping or friendly pvp!

reported for trolling a guild recruitment thread

runlvlzero
06-22-2013, 04:46 PM
I think I might be seeing the light Chewie....

Slothe
06-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Some group grinding action from today.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/4_zpsf7dcd256.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/5_zpsf5c826dc.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/3_zps04695a24.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/1_zpse01616d6.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/6_zps7d199fca.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/2_zpsaa5676b4.jpg

Thanks for the great time, really enjoying the guild!

Graahle
06-27-2013, 02:11 AM
Trolllllssssss...love da Trolllllssss

runlvlzero
06-27-2013, 02:48 AM
Was a fun group, I was the only non-fatty-skele-thing there... can barely see me in all that mess.

Ebony
06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Was a fun group, I was the only non-fatty-skele-thing there... can barely see me in all that mess.

LOL, I didn't even see Gala until I read your post & checked.

I was to busy thinking, "Holy Innoruuk!! Our Guild is all Trolls!" to notice you :p

runlvlzero
07-03-2013, 04:23 PM
#1 Worst guild on the server =) Except for Erdriick.

p-niner
07-03-2013, 04:24 PM
I support you.

Lopretni
07-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Met some of you guys on my shammy. Ran into a group of higher leveled players. Instead of mercilessly raping me in every hole I have (it's a PvP server after all) I get buffs and even a free bind! Good people.

runlvlzero
07-21-2013, 08:20 AM
Guild is full of 2 faced bluebies. You log on an alt to xp and they try (and fail) to organize gank squads.

Also Fearie is never coming back. Promote Happytreez to GL and enjoy your ineptitude.

Simply they are all Nihilum apps, but worse than that they don't even have the ability to batphone for pixels or nerd rage.

p-niner
07-21-2013, 04:48 PM
If theres any stragglers still on the exp grind that know how to use their class abilities and play the game of EQ, send tells to Sasha, will send you to Heresy lab to evaluate you

HeresyDuke
07-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Guild is full of 2 faced bluebies. You log on an alt to xp and they try (and fail) to organize gank squads.

Also Fearie is never coming back. Promote Happytreez to GL and enjoy your ineptitude.

Simply they are all Nihilum apps, but worse than that they don't even have the ability to batphone for pixels or nerd rage.

translation: "guild full of bluebies" ganked him. he is bad & mad. waaaaaaaaaaah

don't trust ames. he will rob yo blind

ehrhheehhehehe

mtb tripper
07-22-2013, 09:06 PM
muffin snatcher 9000

Knuckle
07-27-2013, 12:10 AM
If theres any stragglers still on the exp grind that know how to use their class abilities and play the game of EQ, send tells to Sasha, will send you to Heresy lab to evaluate you

That ship has pretty much proverbial sailed around the time we changed guild name. ;)

Faerie
07-28-2013, 10:04 AM

We reached out to this person in an effort to remedy the situation, and he didn't feel like explaining. Seems he'd rather complain ineffectually.

<Serenity> is still the best guild option for players wishing to take a stand against the grief mentality that eats away at this server. Anyone that disagrees is free to take it up with me :)

runlvlzero
07-29-2013, 01:40 AM
They did reach out. But I didn't want to touched like that.

gotrocks
07-29-2013, 07:20 AM
only had good experiences with serenity thus far, though my play time is fairly limited so that may not mean anything.

Obviously faerie is a paragon of anti-grief. I expect that the rest of her guild would be the same, and this is how the guild was explained to me when I showed interest in joining.

Why we gotta turn guild recruitment threads into battles? oh, pvp server ;)

Gustoo
07-29-2013, 04:14 PM
No some serenity members are ridiculous bad guys, no joke. Faerie is a good guy and I think means well.

Ebony
07-29-2013, 05:03 PM
No some serenity members are ridiculous bad guys, no joke. Faerie is a good guy and I think means well.

runlvlzero (Vari) & Drosen are the only "bad guys" I know of. They were PKing group members when low on health (Windn's Alt) & they have both been kicked from Serenity.

Ebony
07-29-2013, 05:11 PM
2 faced

runlvlzero is the only "2 faced" person that's been in our guild. He acts nice at first but then goes into fits of rage over ambiguous things that he won't/can't explain to you when you ask him what's wrong. It's like he doesn't want help, he just wants to be angry & upset.

Fearie is never coming back.

Why make things up about Faerie? Oh right, you're all about lying to eveyone. Faerie has a lot of things to do in RL, like most people, so you can't expect her to play 24/7. She's having Fun in RL Summertime & that doesn't mean she's "never coming back"

they are all Nihilum apps

I can't speak for anyone else but I have ZERO interest in joining nihilum. You're just lying again to try & bad mouth us

Promote Happytreez to GL and enjoy your ineptitude.

If Happytreez wants to be Guild Leader, that's ok with me. & Happy kicking you from guild took care of the whole "ineptitude" thing in one fell swoop.

Thank you Happytreez :)

nerd rage.

You have more "nerd rage" then our whole Guild & 90% of the rest of the server combined. Raging in ooc & now stalking us weeks later in our Guild Recruitment thread because Happytreez asked for help from everyone generally in Guild chat. I mean, REALLY??? lol

Faerie
07-29-2013, 05:12 PM
<3 Ebony :)

Ebony
07-29-2013, 05:16 PM

I was playing in a group with Flowers Friends the other day & I saw them Completely DESTROY a group of heresy 4v4, including sasha.

I think if I wanted to join a PVP Guild I'd ask to join one that was good at PVP, like Flowers or Fair Fighters or Classic/Azrael or Dentists etc.

That ship has pretty much proverbial sailed around the time we changed guild name. ;)

I know what happened to that ship. It was attacked by a Flowers Pirate ship, the heresy onboard were all PKed & the ship was sunk.

They did reach out. But I didn't want to touched like that.

Thank you Mr. Pervert, your creepy innuendo is really helping our Guild Recruitment Thread :rolleyes:

Ebony
07-29-2013, 05:17 PM
<3 Ebony :)

Hi Faerie!!

<3 Faerie :D

Faerie
07-29-2013, 05:18 PM
You should check this out:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=116528

Ebony
07-29-2013, 05:41 PM
You should check this out:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=116528

That is AWESOME!! :eek: :eek:

I really hope they do make a (Balanced) Teams PVP server!! :D

I really want to reply to that thread but I'm going out with Friends soon & need to get ready :(

Maybe I'll cut & paste some stuff from my other posts real fast. lol

Thanks for the heads up, Faerie :)

Vohl
07-29-2013, 06:20 PM
I just read through this mess. Ebony said nearly everything I wanted to say on the matter.

The one thing I'd add is that in EQ, it's a fact of life that everyone plays for their own reasons, and that those reasons sometimes change. I've seen solid members run off and join <Force> and other guilds so they get at higher end loot, raid, or pvp more actively. I can't imagine any guild where this sort of thing didn't happen.

That said, there's more than a handful of us that have been around a while and still fly the guild banner. I joined Serenity due to the more casual (and less hostile) approach the guild has. So far, I haven't been let down by anyone currently in the guild.

-Klester

Philipangoo
07-30-2013, 01:29 AM
Join us! We are nice I promise :-)

-Kick

runlvlzero
07-30-2013, 10:08 AM
runlvlzero is the only "2 faced" person that's been in our guild. He acts nice at first but then goes into fits of rage over ambiguous things that he won't/can't explain to you when you ask him what's wrong. It's like he doesn't want help, he just wants to be angry & upset.

Why make things up about Faerie? Oh right, you're all about lying to eveyone. Faerie has a lot of things to do in RL, like most people, so you can't expect her to play 24/7. She's having Fun in RL Summertime & that doesn't mean she's "never coming back"

I can't speak for anyone else but I have ZERO interest in joining nihilum. You're just lying again to try & bad mouth us

If Happytreez wants to be Guild Leader, that's ok with me. & Happy kicking you from guild took care of the whole "ineptitude" thing in one fell swoop.

Thank you Happytreez :)

You have more "nerd rage" then our whole Guild & 90% of the rest of the server combined. Raging in ooc & now stalking us weeks later in our Guild Recruitment thread because Happytreez asked for help from everyone generally in Guild chat. I mean, REALLY??? lol

No one kicked me. I removed myself. Cause I got fuckin integrity.

Your full of B.S.

Nice way to spin the last 2 weeks of Serenity ruining its reputation all over the place.

I was mostly tired of the incessant complaining in /guildchat about Serenity sucking so bad.

P.S. if happy gonna 1v1 he should 1v1 not bitch out and beg half the guild to gank someones alts.

IMO Serenity if it survives without growing up is just gonna be a big problem for the server down the road. Just like Nihilum. I'de rather be dealing with Chewie full on than your guilds bluebie crap.

Windn was a rude mofo saying /cry more and being a general asshat, he got what he deserved, thanks for the plat.

I suggest you merge with your pals on the box so u guys can get it together and pvp. Let scrubs like happy die in the 30's

Less hostile my ass. They only less hostile if you are a fuckin carebear. And only if their midol is kickin in and they not mad cause you aren't doing shit for them. Dont' ever turn your back on em... if they smell pixels, or glory they'll backstab harder than Salem.

I was going to let it drop, but ya'll brought it on. Shitting up your guild thread 4 real.

Shrubwise
07-30-2013, 12:07 PM
No trolling guild threads. Reported.

Auchae
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Runs around with heavy silver and copper and attacks in slow waves of 1 or 2. Not fun to pvp. Might as well be killing gorge hounds.

Faerie
07-30-2013, 01:06 PM

Your full of B.S.

Nice way to spin the last 2 weeks of Serenity ruining its reputation all over the place.

I was mostly tired of the incessant complaining in /guildchat about Serenity sucking so bad.

P.S. if happy gonna 1v1 he should 1v1 not bitch out and beg half the guild to gank someones alts.

IMO Serenity if it survives without growing up is just gonna be a big problem for the server down the road. Just like Nihilum. I'de rather be dealing with Chewie full on than your guilds bluebie crap.

Windn was a rude mofo saying /cry more and being a general asshat, he got what he deserved, thanks for the plat.

I suggest you merge with your pals on the box so u guys can get it together and pvp. Let scrubs like happy die in the 30's

Less hostile my ass. They only less hostile if you are a fuckin carebear. And only if their midol is kickin in and they not mad cause you aren't doing shit for them. Dont' ever turn your back on em... if they smell pixels, or glory they'll backstab harder than Salem.

I was going to let it drop, but ya'll brought it on. Shitting up your guild thread 4 real.

I've been trying to piece the glimpses of drama together to no avail. From my perspective it looks like you're complaining about some pvp that happened while calling us bluebies.

Maybe some Serenity members went after your alt knowing it was you playing, because they were upset with you for some reason. Maybe it was some sort of misunderstanding. I don't think I'll ever know, but it could have been handled with much more maturity on your part. Even if in the end we were unable to come to a solution that satisfied all involved parties, you could have come out of this looking a lot better.

There's always going to be drama between guild members, and if that somehow ends in pvp on an (unguilded, I assume?) alt, that really sucks. The solution isn't to ambiguously talk shit though; that just makes you come across as mad and whiny. You don't seem to respect yourself enough to represent yourself with integrity, so you probably shouldn't bring it up in the future.

If members of our guild have done anything to harm our reputation, I welcome those feeling wronged to bring that up with me or another officer. I have to say, though, that we're a lot less likely to believe you if you're unable or unwilling to explain your side of the story, and if you baselessly accuse me of things on blue server chat.

Smedy
07-30-2013, 03:19 PM
good read, i like the classic feel of this drama

free bump

mtb tripper
07-30-2013, 05:05 PM
yuhhh

Faerie
07-30-2013, 11:10 PM
I would like to add that my personal mission in-game is to work against grief play, and help people. <Serenity> should share my mission. If there is any griefing going on in the guild, I would really like to know so that I might work to alleviate it.

If anyone has anything to say in this matter, please let me know. I don't want to guild with griefers, and if no one steps forward there is nothing I can do about any of it. I will field any and all complaints against the guild, but only if those complaining are taking themselves seriously.

Spamming our guild recruitment thread with vague claims of grief is not taking yourself seriously. Screenshots help if you are able to get them, but even if you have no hard evidence I will listen respectfully and confront members of <Serenity> if I feel you bring up valid issues. Even if you have a problem with another officer, you can come to me. If it's me that you have an issue with and you don't feel comfortable approaching me about, I suggest you go to Ebony or another officer.

It's far from easy being the only guild with a mission statement against grief; please don't make it that much more difficult. Work with me. If there are bad eggs, help us to weed them out instead of making yourselves look mad and bad. Unlike Nihilum or any other guild, we are willing to remove players and even officers if they grief or otherwise cause harm to our server. Every guild has growing pains; let's be adults about them in the future :)

mtb tripper
07-31-2013, 12:44 AM
Serenity wouldn't hurt a fly, except for Faerie

Smedy
07-31-2013, 02:48 AM
I would like to add that my personal mission in-game is to work against grief play, and help people. <Serenity> should share my mission. If there is any griefing going on in the guild, I would really like to know so that I might work to alleviate it.

If anyone has anything to say in this matter, please let me know. I don't want to guild with griefers, and if no one steps forward there is nothing I can do about any of it. I will field any and all complaints against the guild, but only if those complaining are taking themselves seriously.

Spamming our guild recruitment thread with vague claims of grief is not taking yourself seriously. Screenshots help if you are able to get them, but even if you have no hard evidence I will listen respectfully and confront members of <Serenity> if I feel you bring up valid issues. Even if you have a problem with another officer, you can come to me. If it's me that you have an issue with me that you don't feel comfortable approaching me about, I suggest you go to Ebony or another officer.

It's far from easy being the only guild with a mission statement against grief; please don't make it that much more difficult. Work with me. If there are bad eggs, help us to weed them out instead of making yourselves look mad and bad. Unlike Nihilum or any other guild, we are willing to remove players and even officers if they grief or otherwise cause harm to our server. Every guild has growing pains; let's be adults about them in the future :)

You grief me by being so god damn nice, i want to strangle you in a good way

pras

Faerie
07-31-2013, 03:23 AM
<33 you guys :)

HappyTr33z
07-31-2013, 08:29 AM

Your full of B.S.

Pretty sure all that happened was you got mad for no reason and left. Why do you keep bringing me up? I didn't even know who you were, still wouldn't if you had posted in this thread

Vohl
07-31-2013, 10:06 AM
Without specific complaints, this only amounts to undirected trash talk.

HeresyDuke
07-31-2013, 11:24 AM
Guild is full of people who don't gank and just try to help other people. like a bunch of bluebies. someone ganks you and they won't even form a gank squad to help you get even with that asshole that ganked me.

Also Fearie is helping everyone but me i hope she never coming back. Promote Happytreez to GL and then he will be to busy to gank me again and my ineptitude pvp skelz.

I was only going to app Nihilum when I got the lvl anyway but my butthole was so HURT when they wouldn't let me xp by me self i decided to rage quit and stalk them on forums until my nihilum pals help me pvp them when i take tune's place in my mister plan

imo runlvlzero's first post b4 he edited it was more honest then the edit version.

Told ya me. i mean dog as in u who are not me.

don't let ames/runlvlzero troll u becuz he was not pvp enuff 4 ur guild full of OMGEvil greeferz

uheheuehehehe

Shrubwise
07-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Heresy with the unedited quote-win.

Dundidit
07-31-2013, 05:42 PM
Hehe My friend and I killed some Serenity yesterday and that was my first PK ever!! <3 Thanks!! It was fun hHehehe and also no drama pvp :)

mtb tripper
07-31-2013, 09:11 PM
serenity is holding server together

runlvlzero
08-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Lies. Happy you are the root of all evil. Die in a fire. Thanks.

Fearie, you don't have any intention of not greifing everyone off the box. But you want to do it in the most blue way possible.

You are like Chewies evil alter ego. Happytreez is like that guppy that pretends to be more retarded than forest gump but secretly tries to push all his friends to kill each other by fucking with their shit.

Ya'll can stop pretending to be rainbows and kittens. It really is dumb.

Faerie
08-01-2013, 06:01 AM
double negative;

my english teacher from highschool would be rolling over in her grave, if she were a zombie

We're trying to let this thread die so we can make a new one, I think.

runlvlzero
08-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Whatever, than tell your guild mates to stop attacking me. This could have died 3 pages ago if you guys would STFU with your doublespeak. Double negative intended for extra irony/sarcasm.

You and your minions are clearly not interested in being "the better man" you just want to take potshots wherever you will because you have never tasted victory and pine for any ego-boost you can in your utter failure. I have no shame in this. My response to your guildmates behavior was purely vile and low. But far better than the false delusional B.S. they initially pulled. You Faerie have been the only poster who has even managed to be slightly humorous in your wit about how righteous you all are.

At best Serenity is a bunch of rejects with severe victim complexes, the need to "appear the victim" of something in order to justify their evil desires. Find a better target for your stupid games.

The behavior of your guild members is akin to someone who punches themselves in the face several times prior to going into a blind rage to pretend they were punched first. Yet you can't even manage to successfully grief.

You people are deluded to think you are in control. If I get banned for what I say here, its not because you goaded me into it. Its because I chose to say what I will. People deserve to hear what kind of delusional cowards you all are.

Righteous my ass. This is my criticism, not a troll. Bunch of cowardly mongrels.

In fact you are so afraid of your good image being tarnished that you are terrified to let me have the last word. God for bid 10 of you didn't bump this thread to make me look like a devil. You make me proud that you are so weak and feeble that you must censor and defame me.

I'm actually quite impressed you managed to gather such failures who are also sociopaths under one banner Faerie. It is no small feat. It's like watching teletubbies (muppets have wit) try to wage genocide on deceptacons, (<--- added random comment dnoting pause here) watching your guild from the inside out.

And I will never bother trying to be formal or technically correct with english in your guild threads. Ever. If I am its purely by accident because spending any actual effort either way is meaningless.

Faerie
08-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Whatever, than tell your guild mates to stop attacking me. This could have died 3 pages ago if you guys would STFU with your doublespeak. Double negative intended for extra irony/sarcasm.

You and your minions are clearly not interested in being "the better man" you just want to take potshots wherever you will because you have never tasted victory and pine for any ego-boost you can in your utter failure. I have no shame in this. My response to your guildmates behavior was purely vile and low. But far better than the false delusional B.S. they initially pulled. You Faerie have been the only poster who has even managed to be slightly humorous in your wit about how righteous you all are.

At best Serenity is a bunch of rejects with severe victim complexes, the need to "appear the victim" of something in order to justify their evil desires. Find a better target for your stupid games.

The behavior of your guild members is akin to someone who punches themselves in the face several times prior to going into a blind rage to pretend they were punched first. Yet you can't even manage to successfully grief.

You people are deluded to think you are in control. If I get banned for what I say here, its not because you goaded me into it. Its because I chose to say what I will. People deserve to hear what kind of delusional cowards you all are.

Righteous my ass. This is my criticism, not a troll. Bunch of cowardly mongrels.

In fact you are so afraid of your good image being tarnished that you are terrified to let me have the last word. God for bid 10 of you didn't bump this thread to make me look like a devil. You make me proud that you are so weak and feeble that you must censor and defame me.

I'm actually quite impressed you managed to gather such failures who are also sociopaths under one banner Faerie. It is no small feat. It's like watching teletubbies (muppets have wit) try to wage genocide on deceptacons, (<--- added random comment dnoting pause here) watching your guild from the inside out.

And I will never bother trying to be formal or technically correct with english in your guild threads. Ever. If I am its purely by accident because spending any actual effort either way is meaningless.

You've said so much that it's hard to reply to it all.

We don't want you banned; we just want you to stop spamming nonsense.

...I guess the rest of what you posted could be chalked up to "nonsense". When you're talking about Teletubbies and Muppets, it's really not hard to discount everything you have to say in a fair and sensible manner.

Let us know if you have anything worthwhile to complain about, please.

runlvlzero
08-01-2013, 07:45 AM
I have nothing more to say. I am however interested in what defensive posts pop up. Yours are usually fairly creative. I can't say the same for your pets.

P.S. your response made me smile and chuckle a tiny bit IRL. Because I know you truly care so much about the accuracy of my posts in your thread, both in subject and format. (sarcasm)

Faerie
08-01-2013, 07:51 AM
I have nothing more to say.

Clearly. Yet here you are! ;)

I am however interested in what defensive posts pop up. Yours are usually fairly creative. I can't say the same for your pets.

Thank you, I try to be creative. I don't have any "pets" though, and other <Serenity> officers outrank me. I couldn't censor them if I wanted to. And I've never wanted to.

P.S. your response made me smile and chuckle a tiny bit IRL. Because I know you truly care so much about the accuracy of my posts in your thread, both in subject and format. (sarcasm)

No idea what you're saying.

big league chew
08-01-2013, 10:17 AM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/robn3030/leave-britney-alone_zps02b0b8d6.jpg

Vohl
08-01-2013, 02:52 PM

Man up and post your character name, who did what and when. Anything else is just meaningless QQ.

runlvlzero
08-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Galadhwen refused to help noobtreez complete his armor quest for him while noobtreez randomly QQ'd about how rough life was as a pitiful noob (since 2009) on the box (never got past 30) all his stuff is gifted. I told him "fuck this i can't help you its impossible, not wasting time with you, peace"

Noobtreez proceeded to completely loose his shit in guildchat, I went about my day, and made him zone. He half assedly can pvp which makes me believe he's not really as retarded as he pretends to be. But he can't even kill me.

Very sad noobtreez. That doesnt change the fact that I haven't seen anyone in serenity pvp or not cry about pvp the entire time I was in it. noobtreez was just the last straw for me to "not care".

Vohl
08-02-2013, 05:58 PM
You're Galadhwen, then?

What's your complaint, that treez and you pvped?

runlvlzero
08-03-2013, 03:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4

HappyTr33z
08-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Ohhhh this makes sense now. Pretty sure you have absolutely no idea how to play. I have never, ever had problems with anyone like I did with you.

And what are you talking about 2009? I started EQ last year, and took a break for like 6 months.

peatrick
08-03-2013, 02:21 PM
#1 Worst guild on the server =) Except for Erdriick.

Part of this may or may not be true.
-Erdriick Alef`Gard
#1 mage

peatrick
08-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Also, just a quick FYI:
Kills
Erdriick Serenity Eris 3 East Commonlands 6/10/2013 12:55:38 PM

HOLY CRAP, my first EverQuest PvP kill in well over a decade. Boy am i still quite rusty in PvP.

runlvlzero
08-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Ohhhh this makes sense now. Pretty sure you have absolutely no idea how to play. I have never, ever had problems with anyone like I did with you.

And what are you talking about 2009? I started EQ last year, and took a break for like 6 months.

Most passive aggressive retard on the box lol.

Erdriick, glad u still not in Nihilum yet. Not long though. I give it a few more levels ;p

Dundidit
08-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Dude I can't believe you guys give enough of a shit to QQ constantly at each other on some forums. Log on, play, then log off and live your lives. HOILY SHIIITTT

HappyTr33z
08-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Most passive aggressive retard on the box lol.

Erdriick, glad u still not in Nihilum yet. Not long though. I give it a few more levels ;p
Let go of your jimmies.

Seek unrustlement

Faerie
08-03-2013, 11:12 PM
I've requested that this thread be deleted. When the mods get around to it, let's keep our new thread clean :)

Smedy
08-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Why does it always lead to serious drama when you have girls in guild?

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1350/62/1350622810013.jpg

HeresyDuke
08-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Dude I can't believe you guys give enough of a shit to QQ constantly at each other on some forums. Log on, play, then log off and live your lives. HOILY SHIIITTT

This guild of nice pals let my alt in to help me exp a few months back b4 my alt joined heresy. u'v never been in this guild, so y u here whining in their thread? i'm glad ur life in so shit that u r here reading some forums u hate.

since the mods are crap and don't ban this obvs troll i'll troll him back and enjoy his crying.

its called forumquesting u dumb bitch

hohohoho ;)

HeresyDuke
08-14-2013, 04:25 PM
caught this freaks posts b4 he edited them again. the way his posts pre edit show the truth is a real public service for mr & mrs forum reader & trolls alike.

very long he likes to type :(

Whatever, than tell your guild mates to stop attacking PVPing me to death. My crazy ranting could have died 3 pages ago if you guys would STFU with your pointing out my doublespeak. Ruining My Double negatives intended for extra WTF am I talking about irony/sarcasm only i understand.

I'm jelious of Faerie and her millions of friends clearly not interested in being my friends so i won't be "the better man" and ill just try to take potshots wherever i can because Faerie has friends and i never tasted victory and pine for any ego-boost i can in my utter failure. I have no shame in admitting this. My response to your guildmates spreading the truth was purely vile and low. But far better than the false delusional B.S. i initially pulled. You Faerie have been the only poster who has even managed to be slightly humorous and perfect in your wit about how righteous & full of crap i have been.

At best i am a reject with severe victim complexes, my need to "appear the victim" of everything in order to justify my evil desires for pixels. Find a better target for your stupid honesty.

My behavior after your guild members PKed me is akin to when i punches myself in the face several times prior to going into a blind rage to pretend my brother punched me first. Yet i can't even manage to successfully grief Happytreez back even when he is afk.

you moderaters are deluded to think you are in control. If I get banned for what I say here, its not because you tricked me into it. Its because I chose to say a bunch of bullshit all over the forums. People deserve to hear what kind of delusional coward i is.

My Righteous ass is smarter then any forum mods. This is my criticism as a master troll i am the best. Bunch of cowardly moderators.

In fact i am so afraid of your good deeds tarnishing my troll that I is terrified to let you have the last word. God made me 10 times bump this thread to make me look like the devil i is. You make me show that i is so weak and feeble that i must stalk and defame you.

I'm actually quite impressed you tried to help such a failure like me who is such a sociopath and needs to be banned, Faerie. I have really small feet. when I walk it's like watching teletubbies (muppets have bigger feet) try to wage genocide on deceptacons, (<--- added random comment dnoting pause here to let the reader say WTF!!!!!!) watching your guild PK me from the inside out hurts.

And I will never bother trying learn formal or technically correct english in or out of your guild threads. Ever!!QQ! If I am its purely by accident because spending any actual effort learneding things to me is meaningless. teletubbies are vari sexy

thank the teletubbies no one kicked me & I removed myself. Even though everything else Ebony said was 100% true, now I have something to cherry pick and whine about from her post even though i am full of B.S. Cause I got fuckup integrity.

Nice way to tell the truth about the last 2 weeks of Serenity helping people all over the place messing up all my efforts on the boards to ruining its reputation.

I was mostly tired of no one listening to my incessant complaining in /guildchat about how come do I suck so bad.

P.S. if Happy gonna 1v1 me he should catch me before i bitch out and RAGE at half the guild on the forums after i fail to gank Happys alt when he afk.

IMO Serenity if it survives my whining from not growing up is just gonna be a big problem for the server down the road when it PKs everyone!1!!QQ!! Just like my next guild Nihilum but MORE PK!!. I'de rather be dealing with Chewie who only ganks me in Guk area then HappytreeZ ganks me full on everywhere & your guild of bluebie PKs who crap on me in pvps.

Windn was a rude mofo for not complimenting me more on being a general asshat, he got what he deserved, thanks be to the teletubbies!@!Q!

I suggest you merge with your pals on the box so u guys are to busy to gank me and pvp someone else. Let scrubs like me die in the 30's only to make another char again and again and again to just die in the 30's again and again and again.

i don't know WTF i talking about anymore

BUT

Less hostile then my ass?? Nothings less hostile then my ass not even BEARS. And only if my ass midol is kickin in that i stuck up there and it's mad crapping taco bell blasting shit all over the place. Don't ever turn your back on my ass!!Q! if it smells taco bell or bloomin onion glory it'll backblast harder than Salem did that time to me in Guk and stealed my pixels.

I was going to let it drop, but ya'll brought out the TRUTH!! Shitting up my troll of your guild thread with real things that actually happened!1QQ! BOLD MEANS I"M MADDDDDDD!!!!!1@1!!!@QQ!!1!QQQQQQQQ!1!Q!

noobhwen refused to help Happytreez complete his armor quest becuz noobhwen wood rather randomly QQ about how rough my life was as a pitiful noobhwen (since 2009) on the box (i never got past level 30, 20 times) all noobhwens stuff is gifted me by people i hate now for not givig me more. I told them "fuck this if u can't help me more i'm impossible, not wasting time more with me, means WAR"

Noobhwen me proceeded to completely loose my shit in guildchat then RL literally then ooc by bitching all day, and made everyone /ignore. I half assedly can pvp which makes u believe i is not really as retarded as me pretends to be. But me can't even kill u afk so can u really tell?.

i very sad noob. That doesnt change the fact that I haven't seen pvp or not cry about pvp the entire time I was on red99. Happytreez owning me in pvp was just the last straw for me to "not care" rage guildquit forum troll. TELETUBBIES!!QQ!1@!

mtb tripper
08-15-2013, 02:07 AM
nobody gives a flying shit

HeresyDuke
08-16-2013, 03:27 PM
nobody gives a flying shit

Y so butthurt bro? I never said I gave a shit about u giving a shit. til u stuck ur foot in it i didn't give a shit about u in here at all. u can read or no read, i dun care. this is all 4 psycho troll runlvlzero to read and ragebitch over. he gave a lot of "flying shit" so far and i m having good time. all that matters ehehhehehehe

side note: way to make a classic forumquest f up bro.

let me educate u. when u reply to a thread or troll everyone can tell u DO give a shit. if u didn't give a shit u wouldn't have opened/read the thread/troll let alone took the time to reply. so evryone knows u r full of shit and fail at teh start. total newb mistake dawg. :o

hohohoho ;)

sorry Serenity pals but ur thread was already blowed up

Shrubwise
08-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Y so butthurt bro? I never said I gave a shit about u giving a shit. til u stuck ur foot in it i didn't give a shit about u in here at all. u can read or no read, i dun care. this is all 4 psycho troll runlvlzero to read and ragebitch over. he gave a lot of "flying shit" so far and i m having good time. all that matters ehehhehehehe

let me educate u. when u reply to a thread or troll everyone can tell u DO give a shit. if u didn't give a shit u wouldn't have opened/read the thread/troll let alone took the time to reply. so evryone knows u r full of shit and fail at teh start. total newb mistake dawg. :o

hohohoho ;)

The English Language has hit YOU for 15,000 points of damage!
Loading, please wait...

Loli Pops
08-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Faerie is a dude using a female voice mod. Sorry brews.

runlvlzero
08-17-2013, 10:04 PM

hohohoho ;)

I care very little, aka a nonzero but trivially finite amount.

And lulz you do haz gud creative writing skills with your pre-editing-edited-quotes.

Also HerseyDuke is probably that troll that was trolling UR other forums Serenity. Definitely a mastermind of forumquest. I would watch him/her/it/they very closely.

mtb tripper
08-17-2013, 10:09 PM
so you do care

runlvlzero
08-18-2013, 12:55 AM
Of course I care: I laughed and found entertainment with this thread and certain responses (I'll admit HerseyDuke has some skill). Goal accomplished. Also hows Serenity doing? Faerie in Nihilum yet?

HeresyDuke
08-23-2013, 03:06 PM
The English Language has hit YOU for 15,000 points of damage!
Loading, please wait...

Damn it Orbi, u found my weak spot. all i can say to that is...

You have slain HeresyDuke!

You have gained experience at forumquesting!