04-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Enjoy the vacations buddy ;)

http://www.timeout.fr/paris/en/for-tourists

falkun
04-17-2013, 03:42 PM
totally not youtube/fraps link =(

Enygma
04-17-2013, 03:43 PM
You guys gonna have to watch all your training BS now Visceral :) sericx coming back in a week with a vengeance!!

if only we fraps'd and qq'd about everything you guys did... half your guild would be banned rofl.

maverixdamighty
04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
You guys gonna have to watch all your training BS now Visceral :) sericx coming back in a week with a vengeance!!

if only we fraps'd and qq'd about everything you guys did... half your guild would be banned rofl.

detective sworen on duty!

Hasbinbad
04-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah well if I fraps'd and qq'd about everything you guys did... three quarters of your guild would be banned rofl.

bizzum
And this is why the outcome of any petition relating to banning/suspensions should not be divulged to the petitioner because 99% of the time they are immature people who can't help but gloat about it on the forums afterwards~

(If he is indeed suspended, I know not)

Hasbinbad
detective sworen on duty!
http://i.imgur.com/01XcgB9.gif

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 03:46 PM

TMO days are clearly numbered, members getting tired to get chain suspended it seems.

What comments do you have to say about the numerous TMO accounts that were banned for MQ during the last ban wave ? Any comments?

Alarti0001
04-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Oh yeah well if I fraps'd and qq'd about everything you guys did... three quarters of your guild would be banned rofl.

If I fraps'd and qq'd about everything your guild did, they would all rmt and leave to other servers...... oh wait...

Enygma
04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
TMO days are clearly numbered, members getting tired to get chain suspended it seems.

What comments do you have to say about the numerous TMO accounts that were banned for MQ during the last ban wave ? Any comments?

a total of 0?

I haven't been made aware of anyone.... if anything I've seen more active TMO than in recent weeks.

Hence the destruction of FE on respawn day... Moar hate trains anyone?

Hasbinbad
04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
If I fraps'd and qq'd about everything your guild did, they would all rmt and leave to other servers...... oh wait...
http://i.imgur.com/uN4SaWC.jpg

Enygma
04-17-2013, 03:49 PM

ROFL!!!! Owned.

Enygma
04-17-2013, 03:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uN4SaWC.jpg

atleast HBB can tip his hat to a stellar pwn! /salute sir.

47shadesofgay
04-17-2013, 04:00 PM
You people act as if RMTing and profiting off playing on this server is a losing proposition for the person selling things.

That makes absolutely 0 sense to me.

47shadesofgay
04-17-2013, 04:03 PM
People similarly were upset when TMO members were selling things like pre-nerf CoS for 100k back in the early days of Kunark.

In every online game I've ever played people get so mad when someone that isn't them is selling things for either real life cash or at a price they feel is too high (think the rage of people mad at TMO selling MQs for so much)

It's just such a funny concept to me haha

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM

You actually do QQ about everything we do ;)

Enygma
04-17-2013, 04:12 PM
You actually do QQ about everything we do ;)

Episode 4: FE crumbles.

47shadesofgay
04-17-2013, 04:13 PM
I think that's the point.. you guys all QQ about everything the other does, and 50% of each guild deserve to be banned.

Pretty hard to argue against that I think.

quido
04-17-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty sure that most people who RMT here are indigent otherwise irl.

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Episode 4: FE crumbles.

I know you're a cop on xanax and shit and etc

But you should maybe give up on hoping competition dies this easily! You have had a nice server repop, you're still doing good in VP, but we got 5 outta the last 8 trakanons lol.

It's good though, seeing that you rage and wish for the destruction is a good sign ;) We're in your head pig !

Chloroform
04-17-2013, 04:21 PM
http://www.singforyoursupperblog.com/wp271/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/applesauce.jpg
Apple sauce or applesauce is a purée made of apples. It can be made with peeled or unpeeled apples and a variety of spices (commonly cinnamon and allspice). Flavorings or sweeteners such as sugar or honey are also commonly added. Apple sauce is an inexpensive and readily available food

I WUB ABBBBLESAUZ

47shadesofgay
04-17-2013, 04:21 PM

What could you possibly be basing that claim on? I know a ton of people who have RMT'd on this server and most of them hold down fairly decent jobs.

In fact, unless you were platlord or maybe a handful of other high volume sellers you're most likely not earning a living off selling things anyway it's just something you do when you're done playing here not because you're desperate for cash.

I'm not saying that doesn't happen, but I think it's pretty safe to say it's fairly uncommon.

quido
04-17-2013, 04:25 PM
nice sig moran

47shadesofgay
04-17-2013, 04:33 PM

Chloroform
04-17-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.healthcastle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article-lead-image-570x200/woman_holding_bananas_570.jpg

man this picture makes me warm and fuzzy inside. hmmm

Doors
04-17-2013, 04:36 PM

u r indiginent

quido
04-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I am against ethnic people

KentalCowtipper
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
I know you're a cop on xanax and shit and etc

But you should maybe give up on hoping competition dies this easily! You have had a nice server repop, you're still doing good in VP, but we got 5 outta the last 8 trakanons lol.

It's good though, seeing that you rage and wish for the destruction is a good sign ;) We're in your head pig !

Yet again another frenchie talking out of his ass. I'm so shocked.
Not 5/8 but 4/8 last Traks:

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO - Repop
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...
Guess who got the last 63 Phara Dars in a row? ;)

Visceral you realize the whole point of killing Trak isn't so you can brag about killing Trak, right? Its to get keyed for the zone that drops the best loot in game.
You guys got over 40 keyed players now yet refuse to kill stuff in there. Why is FE that scared? Do you really enjoy having sub-par gear that much? It is really confusing why there we no FE attempts to kill VP mobs on the last 3 several repops.

I guess we *might* let you guys kill some VP mobs when Velious hits on the unlikely chance your guild is still around. Then again we probably won't.

falkun
04-17-2013, 04:45 PM
63 PDs at approximately 1/week means...Surrogates is real and has been for over a year.

Godefroi

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...

Visceral you realize the whole point of killing Trak isn't so you can brag about killing Trak, right? Its to get keyed for the zone that drops the best loot in game.
You guys got over 40 keyed players now yet refuse to kill stuff in there. Why is FE that scared? Do you really enjoy having sub-par gear that much? It is really confusing why there we no FE attempts to kill VP mobs on the last 3 several repops.

I guess we *might* let you guys kill some VP mobs when Velious hits on the unlikely chance your guild is still around. Then again we probably won't.

You tried to keep us from killing Druushk, we managed, and with our numbers it's heroic ;)

I've heard this "velious" argument over 6 months now, we killed a dragon already, we nearly killed silverwing before the repop.

You can carry on spitting your butthurt nerd argumentation, we enjoy progressing. Fighting TMO is fighting a titan "who got the last 63 phara dars" (congratz on those 59 uncontested Phara dars).

The fun is finding ways to counter an enemy in an uphill battle, because it makes victories taste good. If we fail, it's because we fucked up, it's interested then again to see how you can make it better.

The rest, is just nerds talking :cool:

Daldolma

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...

immersion level is cringe inducing

KentalCowtipper
04-17-2013, 04:54 PM
You tried to keep us from killing Druushk, we managed, and with our numbers it's heroic ;)

I've heard this "velious" argument over 6 months now, we killed a dragon already, we nearly killed silverwing before the repop.

You can carry on spitting your butthurt nerd argumentation, we enjoy progressing. Fighting TMO is fighting a titan "who got the last 63 phara dars" (congratz on those 59 uncontested Phara dars).

The fun is finding ways to counter an enemy in an uphill battle, because it makes victories taste good. If we fail, it's because we fucked up, it's interested then again to see how you can make it better.

The rest, is just nerds talking :cool:

So amusing to listen to a frenchman try to make excuses as to why he and his friends are cowards.

3 repops in the last month + 4 normal spawn cycles = 42 dragons spawned in VP during this time.
42 targets. FE attempted 0.

quido
04-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Get your facts straight if you're going to talk shit, Flippie. This isn't FE.

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 05:02 PM
So amusing to listen to a frenchman try to make excuses as to why he and his friends are cowards.

3 repops in the last month + 4 normal spawn cycles = 42 dragons spawned in VP during this time.
42 targets. FE attempted 0.

What is your point mister EQ maths cow boy :p ?

Harrison Remembers
04-17-2013, 05:03 PM

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...

Allowed to cheat for years with zero repercussions due to corrupt GM

Fully VP geared as a result of years of unchecked exploitation because of said corrupt GM

Brags on forums about killing PD in VP, while fully VP geared, because they cheated to get it

The rest of us fucking heartily ROFL that these chumps can, with a straight face, say they're legit better than anyone.

quido
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Harrison, did you quit highschool because an apeshit retarded teacher once exclaimed another student was cheating on a test?

quido
04-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Also, allow me to re-state my very funny joke about you quitting the army because you heard a story of a fellow soldier who "cheated death!"

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 05:08 PM
well kunark is 2 years old, but it's interesting to progress against a guild that was established a whole year unchallenged.

Honestly it's a good practice for when ever velious comes out. No more keys then buddies :D

quido
04-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Seems to me that the only thing Harrison can't quit out of retarded rage is a shitty minimum wage job!

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Yep, i've been suspended. I'm not mad at all, I have plenty of other toons to play. But i'm going to say right now that I will be having fraps running 24/7 so if any of you FE bitches wanna pull the normal bullshit you always do. I'm going to be playing tattle tale just as you do. Gluck see you next spawn

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 05:13 PM
PS grats TMO thats 3 traks in a row.

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 05:23 PM
you realize the whole point of killing Trak isn't so you can brag about killing Trak, right?

:rolleyes:

getsome
04-17-2013, 05:24 PM

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...

Yet another dumbass talking out of his ass, 63 in a row. I do not think so. If that was the cast Senim, Sanluen and Adriana would not be sporting new threads.

http://www.inglouriousbasterds.org/news/2012_06_21/adriana.jpg

odiecat99
04-17-2013, 05:31 PM
umadbro

arsenalpow
04-17-2013, 05:34 PM
why does no one understand the difference between banned and suspended???

Harrison Remembers
04-17-2013, 05:37 PM
If the staff did their job, he'd be permanently banned. But, that's never going to happen.

There isn't a GM with balls anymore.

arsenalpow
04-17-2013, 05:42 PM
If the staff did their job, he'd be permanently banned. But, that's never going to happen.

if each side wasn't a bunch of grown ass children a GM wouldn't be needed to police this shit non stop, grow the fuck up.

Ele
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
why does no one understand the difference between banned and suspended???

biggest pet peeve after "could care less (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91737&highlight=could+care+less)"

Ele
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM

They would just remake their forum account.

Mortiiss
04-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Yep, i've been suspended. I'm not mad at all, I have plenty of other toons to play. But i'm going to say right now that I will be having fraps running 24/7 so if any of you FE bitches wanna pull the normal bullshit you always do. I'm going to be playing tattle tale just as you do. Gluck see you next spawn

PS grats TMO thats 3 traks in a row.

Confirmed mad as fuck.

Funkutron5000
04-17-2013, 06:00 PM
biggest pet peeve after "could care less (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91737&highlight=could+care+less)"

ATM Machine is much, much worse.

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Confirmed mad as fuck.

So mad! Hey Mortiss you should stop taking pictures of yourself with wigs on and posting them as your avatar.

getsome
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
So mad! Hey Mortiss you should stop taking pictures of yourself with wigs on and posting them as your avatar.

should suspend their forum account too.

Godefroi
04-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Sericx is a good lad, just got winded up and ended up rage training and got caught.

It's only 2 weeks, he will be back soon enough, a bit aggrovated that is lol

Mortiiss
04-17-2013, 06:14 PM

This just proves you're mad. Good job retard! XD

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 06:18 PM
This just proves you're mad. Good job retard! XD

Stating the obvious truth is considered being mad now, lol? gg maybe is Maybelline

Hasbinbad
04-17-2013, 06:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TFsqlLC.jpg

kotton05
04-17-2013, 06:39 PM

Trak dead 4/17/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/12/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 4/9/13 by FE
Trak Dead 4/4/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/31/13 by FE
Trak Dead 3/29/13 by TMO
Trak Dead 3/26/13 by FE

Oh yeah...

2 in same day!!11 grats on trak.

saying we're scared is a cop out. we're just learning the zone (which isnt a huge learning curve) also when you can pull a dragon thru a wall in 30secs and kill in 20 secs with 50ish on repop day I guess i can understand your point of view. Insulting gear as if its an insult shows your priorities are in the wrong spot bud. i suggest deep breaths mixed with a 10 min walk outside.

you fail to realize we keyed 40 folks.. but with RL (something you may or may not have) not all 40 will log in at any givin time....

i love apples. but lets do the fork in the garbage disposal!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyqUj3PGHv4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyqUj3PGHv4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

sericx mad bad sad=-/ i hope this video cheers ya up!

kotton05
04-17-2013, 06:52 PM
I am against ethnic people

He's 200% against them.

radditsu
04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_OpCuehX20E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_OpCuehX20E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Alarti0001
04-17-2013, 07:48 PM
2 in same day!!11 grats on trak.

saying we're scared is a cop out. we're just learning the zone (which isnt a huge learning curve) also when you can pull a dragon thru a wall in 30secs and kill in 20 secs with 50ish on repop day I guess i can understand your point of view. Insulting gear as if its an insult shows your priorities are in the wrong spot bud. i suggest deep breaths mixed with a 10 min walk outside.

you fail to realize we keyed 40 folks.. but with RL (something you may or may not have) not all 40 will log in at any givin time....

i love apples. but lets do the fork in the garbage disposal!

sericx mad bad sad=-/ i hope this video cheers ya up!

Strange that your vp key post shows 60 keys+ 70+ with alts.

Tiggles
04-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Strange that your vp key post shows 60 keys+ 70+ with alts.

kotton05
04-17-2013, 08:00 PM
I just went off what OP said:)

Jarnauga
04-17-2013, 08:22 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=380252&postcount=1

http://choualbox.com/Img/20111224144410W.png

Chloroform
04-17-2013, 08:34 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=380252&postcount=1

http://choualbox.com/Img/20111224144410W.png

BDwho? or VdAb? or bvda? jarnauga i know ur french and stupid... and that sums up my post

Jarnauga
04-17-2013, 08:41 PM
BDwho? or VdAb? or bvda? jarnauga i know ur french and stupid... and that sums up my post

WHERE ARE THE WMDs ? WHERE ?

Sirken
04-17-2013, 08:42 PM
http://tigerbeatdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/big_balls_std1.jpg

dont be mad
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o5Pu1rMxxTA/UMEFc0EijAI/AAAAAAAAYjM/w5PKPAhfc54/s1600/Puss+in+Boots+cute+expression.jpeg

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 08:51 PM
^^ lawl dat cat!

Chloroform
04-17-2013, 08:59 PM
BREAKING NEWS, IMAGE CAPTURED OF CHEST AND JARG READY TO ROCK

http://socialhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Parenting-Fail-Gifs-08.gif

A shaman buffed chest, gets sent out to do work. As u can see, Jarn's push on Chest didnt end well. Grats ibvda

Jarnauga
04-17-2013, 09:03 PM
JARGAUNA WINTERHELL.

kotton05
04-17-2013, 09:04 PM
http://www.wazaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/cat-balls.jpeg

Sirken is out there castrating people!

Skope
04-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Sirken, have you ever considered just deleting raid loot whenever you get called to some dumb shit petition? It seems to me like it would solve a lot of problems and promote them actually dealing with the nonsense on their own rather than requiring an unpaid babysitter.

Sirken
04-17-2013, 09:12 PM
Sirken, have you ever considered just deleting raid loot whenever you get called to some dumb shit petition? It seems to me like it would solve a lot of problems and promote them actually dealing with the nonsense on their own rather than requiring an unpaid babysitter.

wouldnt work.

GuildA and GuildB go for trak

GuildA gets trak

GuildB mass petitions so that guildA loses pixels

Skope
04-17-2013, 09:17 PM
wouldnt work.

GuildA and GuildB go for trak

GuildA gets trak

GuildB mass petitions so that guildA loses pixels

Right, but after a while of nobody getting pixels then they'd learn to play nice. It's pretty obvious they get boners in seeing the other guild fail, but those boners quickly turn inward as soon as both guilds walk away with zero loot.

I think after 3 years of poopoo you've got to come to the conclusion that babysitting doesn't work.

Skope
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Which isn't to say it'd solve all the problems, but it would certainly remove the staff from having to sort thru the BS. I mean, you're having to add non-classic mechanics (FTE shout?) in order to minimize the staff involvement yet that just seems like an obvious -- and very classic -- solution to that problem.

Kieu
04-17-2013, 09:24 PM

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310566609761.jpg

quido
04-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Yet another dumbass talking out of his ass, 63 in a row. I do not think so. If that was the cast Senim, Sanluen and Adriana would not be sporting new threads.

http://www.inglouriousbasterds.org/news/2012_06_21/adriana.jpg

Grats Sentenza raid suspension on doing what IB couldn't.

Mortiiss
04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Stating the obvious truth is considered being mad now, lol? gg maybe is Maybelline

No, it's the personal attacks that show you're mad. I thought that was obvious, but I guess some of us are dumb and get suspended.

xmonkx
04-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Ill show you suspended. Aka already set up 2 external hard drives to store fraps on. Maybelline

Tiggles
04-17-2013, 10:12 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosyyfLCky8&autoplay=1"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosyyfLCky8&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Tiggles
04-17-2013, 10:13 PM
why were u being an asshole and purposely training people is the better question

was accidental i heard

Tiggles
04-17-2013, 10:15 PM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Y0nDf6Snb4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Y0nDf6Snb4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

KentalCowtipper
04-17-2013, 10:56 PM
well kunark is 2 years old, but it's interesting to progress against a guild that was established a whole year unchallenged.

Honestly it's a good practice for when ever velious comes out. No more keys then buddies :D

Methinks you forgot sleeper's tomb....

KentalCowtipper
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM
I just went off what OP said:)

Sorry that was written in a hurry before I went out to dinner and to see a play (war horse) with my wife. BTW I'm not huge into theater but it was actually pretty good. Recommend seeing it if you get the chance.
I meant that you can get 40+ in VP at the same time with the number of keyed people you have. My fault for not clarifying.
40+ is easily enough to kill anything in there.

Daldolma
04-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Ill show you suspended. Aka already set up 2 external hard drives to store fraps on. Maybelline

this guy means business

and by business i mean cheetos and loneliness

Servellious
04-18-2013, 12:00 AM

What if one guild is cockblocking and doesn't need the loot?

Hasbinbad
04-18-2013, 12:10 AM
That's a pretty huge "what if," imho. I mean I know people can be mean to each other, but nobody is that much of an asshole.. ..right?

Godefroi
04-18-2013, 04:11 AM
why were u being an asshole and purposely training people is the better question

Well he got badly influenced by Tortue.

Hanging out with inbreds isn't really a good idea lol

quido
04-18-2013, 04:16 AM
There's only 3 people on the p99 forums who dislike Hasbinbad.

Halfelfbard
04-18-2013, 05:48 AM

DAfuk u mean dont need.

rsloans84
04-18-2013, 06:46 AM

False

Freakish
04-18-2013, 07:48 AM
was accidental i heard

I was there on my necromancer Butchh. I counted 3 times that the protector (or adds) was brought to our camp by Sericx. Once on the pull. I simply logged out. Another after I logged back in. I was sitting there, typing in /gui that it was safe to log a cleric on to rez when Sericx stood up and trained me. I got FD off, but stood up and died to my own stupidity. Then as rezzes were going on he stood up, ran to the TMO camp w/ protector and adds and /q out, training us a third time.

Godefroi
04-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Sericx is coming back with 2 HDD's dedicated to frapsing forceful holywood movies, ye be warned yall

Rhambuk
04-18-2013, 11:43 AM

False

radditsu
04-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I like HBB. He is the bearest of the jews.

Hasbinbad
04-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Rhambuk i thot u lurved me

radditsu
04-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Rhambuk i thot u lurved me

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbUvFCj_qqo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbUvFCj_qqo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hasbinbad
04-18-2013, 12:42 PM
^ omg nice

47shadesofgay
04-18-2013, 01:02 PM

LOL

Mortiiss
04-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Ya, he's mad as shit. Was a slimeball and got slapped for it lololol.

47shadesofgay
04-18-2013, 01:53 PM
I was laughing at the vision of an evil-nerd in an underground lair that his message gave me.

I'll show YOU suspended *snort snort chuckle*

I've already set up the additional hard drives *cackles maniaclly*

Mortiiss
04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
I was laughing at the vision of an evil-nerd in an underground lair that his message gave me.

Haha, yeah. Oh no! Not the hard drives! Heeeellp!!!

radditsu
04-18-2013, 02:04 PM
I wonder how much of our SAS array I could partition out without anybody knowing....

I WILL BE KING OF THE FRAPS

kotton05
04-18-2013, 02:15 PM

"What are we gonna do tonight Sericx?"

Sericx, "The same thing we do every night... Try to take over the worl.... I mean fraps the shit out of FE."

Karafa
04-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Sorry that was written in a hurry before I went out to dinner and to see a play (war horse) with my wife. BTW I'm not huge into theater but it was actually pretty good. Recommend seeing it if you get the chance.
I meant that you can get 40+ in VP at the same time with the number of keyed people you have. My fault for not clarifying.
40+ is easily enough to kill anything in there.

Warhorse looked awful in movie previews, I'm sure it's even worse live in theater.