PDA

View Full Version : I cant keep silent about this anymore

Multipass
04-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I joined FE because I hate TMO. I am not going to reveal who I play in FE because I would prefer not to be labeled a whistle-blower. I would also like to say that whatever I say here, my feelings against TMO remain the same. TMO has broken every rule in the book and is still around when they should have been banned and removed from the server long long ago.

What I am about to say is because I think it not only needs to be said, but because since I joined FE, I have hoped to aid in the cause against the servers overlords, but what happened this morning in sebilis has sunk down to the pit of my gut and I hate to see our guild turn from this course before its too late.

I need to say that this mornings Trakanon train by Mangaudi (lucabrazi) one of our officers did on TMO this morning crosses a line for me. Officers planned the train and told us not to log in when trak spawned, but didn't tell us why. A couple minutes passed and we got the go ahead to log in. We didn't know what was going on until after we logged in and saw a bunch of TMO corpses. They told us that they just engaged early. Please don't hold the regular FE member guilty because of the lies of our leadership.

I hold my guild and its leadership to a higher principle, and for us to resort to these desparate tactics because we haven't killed a Trakanon in a few weeks, is against my belief of how this game should be played.

Tiggles
04-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Is it true that Sloans alt Franswa is getting bard epic guts over current main bard retus?

Is it true that when a thread asking why this was happening was censored by Shinko and moved to officer?

When asked about this Unbrella said (amoung other things) that Franswa is a "Main alt" and will be getting the loot.

How many "Main alts" does Sloan have? (10)

Nice guild FE

enjoy the ban for training btw

Nietche
04-26-2013, 04:56 PM
You may not know this, but Shinko, Sloan, and company have been douche bags well before FE formed. Thanks for the admission, however. It will make this morning's shenanigans easier to judge by the powers to be.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Ohnoz, someone decided to fight fire with fire?!

Stop the presses.

ITT anyone can cheat... as long as its not TMO

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I joined FE because I hate TMO. I am not going to reveal who I play in FE because I would prefer not to be labeled a whistle-blower. I would also like to say that whatever I say here, my feelings against TMO remain the same. TMO has broken every rule in the book and is still around when they should have been banned and removed from the server long long ago.

What I am about to say is because I think it not only needs to be said, but because since I joined FE, I have hoped to aid in the cause against the servers overlords, but what happened this morning in sebilis has sunk down to the pit of my gut and I hate to see our guild turn from this course before its too late.

I need to say that this mornings Trakanon train by Mangaudi (lucabrazi) one of our officers did on TMO this morning crosses a line for me. Officers planned the train and told us not to log in when trak spawned, but didn't tell us why. A couple minutes passed and we got the go ahead to log in. We didn't know what was going on until after we logged in and saw a bunch of TMO corpses. They told us that they just engaged early. Please don't hold the regular FE member guilty because of the lies of our leadership.

I hold my guild and its leadership to a higher principle, and for us to resort to these desparate tactics because we haven't killed a Trakanon in a few weeks, is against my belief of how this game should be played.

http://www.themysticalorder.net/Applications

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 04:59 PM

lol?

And grats Retus on bard epic.

sanforce
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Oh this is going to get juicy. So when 1 guild purposely trains another guild in a non vp setting and then gets the kill - what happens to the phat loots?

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:01 PM

go join tmo...oh wait you are already in tmo. about as believable as tiggles trying to troll the forums saying "who doesn't have access to fe forums" then chest posting the screenshot of the the links tiggles sent him. FAIL.

getsome
04-26-2013, 05:01 PM
when you train yourself - nothing.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 05:03 PM
go join tmo...oh wait you are already in tmo. about as believable as tiggles trying to troll the forums saying "who doesn't have access to fe forums" then chest posting the screenshot of the the links tiggles sent him. FAIL.

Guild falling apart... engage spin cycle !

Multipass
04-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Oh this is going to get juicy. So when 1 guild purposely trains another guild in a non vp setting and then gets the kill - what happens to the phat loots?

Afterwards they told us that mangaudi would probably be suspended for a couple weeks but we would keep the loot. Plus, Luca has a lot of characters, so its not a bad deal for the guild. But it doesn't sit right for me.

Frieza_Prexus
04-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Afterwards they told us that mangaudi would probably be suspended for a couple weeks but we would keep the loot. Plus, Luca has a lot of characters, so its not a bad deal for the guild. But it doesn't sit right for me.

If you're truly in FE then your only recourse is to either out yourself or provide substantive proof such as a vent recording. Otherwise, this'll amount to little.

maverixdamighty
Guild falling apart... engage spin cycle !

lose a mob...cry on forums and troll...tmo at it's finest!

Multipass

fuck tmo, and you are such an arrogant prick...its no wonder you are called the things you are when you arent around.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:06 PM
If you're truly in FE then your only recourse is to either out yourself or provide substantive proof such as a vent recording. Otherwise, this'll amount to little.

xasten you are not that dumb...

maverixdamighty
fuck tmo, and you are such an arrogant prick...its no wonder you are called the things you are when you arent around.

have fun in tmo troll.

Tiggles
lol?

And grats Retus on bard epic.

Only took 2 threads on member and one officer thread plus being called out in RNF to make the right decision

Scumbag guild

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 05:07 PM

When a tree falls in the forest and you are not there to see or hear it, are you really retarded?

Alarti0001
lose a mob...cry on forums and troll...tmo at it's finest!

Doubt its called losing when you are illegally trained by a FE officer who is now suspended which is confirmed by FE members.

Tanthallas
Only took 2 threads on member and one officer thread plus being called out in RNF to make the right decision

Scumbag guild

Decision was made well before I read this thread.

Dont you have spying to do for the empire?

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Doubt its called losing when you are illegally trained by a FE officer who is now suspended which is confirmed by FE members.

Then FE has not lost half the mobs which TMO has killed.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM

you lose. come again derp.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Then FE has not lost half the mobs which TMO has killed.

Prove it... we did =)

Frieza_Prexus
04-26-2013, 05:10 PM
xasten you are not that dumb...

I'm sorry, what are you getting at? This person is trying to do something very specific, which is protest and out a supposed conspiracy in FE's leadership.

However, he has provided no proof of who he is or that there even was a conspiracy. For all we know, he is not an FE member. If he truly wants something done, he either needs to out who he is as an FE member, thus giving him at least some credibility, or provide substantive proof. Yourself have just called him a troll implying that you find zero credibility in his story.

I am actually agreeing with you that he appears to be a troll, and I suggested that, if he is actually an FE member with a legitimate concern, that he must first establish credibility.

Was I not clear?

Tiggles
04-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Decision was made well before I read this thread.

Dont you have spying to do for the empire?

http://i.imgur.com/C7grCWe.gif

kenzar
04-26-2013, 05:11 PM
provide substantive proof

I lol'd.

Enygma
04-26-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm sorry, what are you getting at? This person is trying to do something very specific, which is protest and out a supposed conspiracy in FE's leadership.

However, he has provided no proof of who he is or that there even was a conspiracy. For all we know, he is not an FE member. If he truly wants something done, he either needs to out who he is as an FE member, thus giving him at least some credibility, or provide substantive proof. Yourself have just called him a troll implying that you find zero credibility in his story.

I am actually agreeing with you that he appears to be a troll, and I suggested that, if he is actually an FE member with a legitimate concern, that he must first establish credibility.

Was I not clear?

Xasten confirmed way to smart for typical p99er.

sanforce
04-26-2013, 05:14 PM

If this is the case, it seems like it would do both guilds good to have an army of unguilded monks used for training purposes only. Get monk #1 suspended for 2 weeks, use monks #2 - #10 in the meantime. The guild with the trainers gets to loot and some rando gets a suspension for "training the enemy".

Note: I'm in a none competing guild, so I'm only here for the R&F entertainment. But it seems like a slap on the wrist for a TMO or FE trainer to get a personal suspension, while the guild profits.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 05:14 PM

Mav is obviously atypically stupid.

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Too Sworen...too.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:16 PM

Was I not clear?

the fact that you even responded to the obvious troll wasn't very bright, but carry on. you know your guildmembers and the type of stuff they do on the forums better than that.

BigLe2e
From my troll account that has 0 posts and join date of today:

I joined TMO because I hate everyone else on the server. I am not going to reveal who I play in TMO because I would prefer not to be labeled a douche bag. I would also like to say that whatever I say here, my feelings against everyone on this server remain the same. TMO has broken every rule in the book and is still around when they should have been banned and removed from the server long long ago.

What I am about to say is because I think it not only needs to be said, but because since I joined TMO, I have hoped to whore all the pixels for myself, but what happened this morning in sebilis has sunk down to the pit of my gut and I hate to see our guild turn from this course before its too late.

I need to say that this mornings Trakanon train by our inexperienced pullers onto our own raid this morning crosses a line for me. Officers planned the train and told us not to log in when trak spawned, but didn't tell us why. A couple minutes passed and we got the go ahead to log in. We didn't know what was going on until after we logged in and were immediately killed by the train. They told us that it was really an FE train but they orchestrated the whole thing so they could make more RNF posts to try and dismantle their only real competition. Please don't hold the regular TMO members guilty of being bad and wiping because of the lies of our leadership.

Man that was difficult to put together.

maverixdamighty
I'm brain dead. Anyone have some SPF 1000?

getsome
04-26-2013, 05:17 PM
easier to just join the guild you want to train.

I have trained my guild 2-3 times in the past few months and they always blame the other guild.

TotallyLegit
04-26-2013, 05:18 PM
the fact that you even responded to the obvious troll wasn't very bright, but carry on. you know your guildmembers and the type of stuff they do on the forums better than that.

Deflection Shields UP

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 05:21 PM

And by smart you mean uses way too many large words in an attempt to look reasonable.

Xasten probably annoys me more than Alarti on the forums, and that is def. saying something.

Frieza_Prexus
04-26-2013, 05:21 PM
the fact that you even responded to the obvious troll wasn't very bright

Yet, you responded directly to him. Twice.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=935827&postcount=10
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=935843&postcount=19

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to me.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Yet, you responded directly to him. Twice.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=935827&postcount=10
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=935843&postcount=19

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to me.

i'm not giving him the opportunity to prove he's not a troll because it's clear that he is...not a difficult concept to grasp.

kenzar
04-26-2013, 05:23 PM

/facepalm. Not sure if compliment to Xasten, or insult to entire p99 playerbase. JK, total insult to p99 playerbase.

Seriously though, did anyone else notice the overbearing dissonance in someone who has a bible verse in their sig, that makes a substantial claim, asking for someone else to provide substantial proof? Honestly, the shit you read in R&F. lol

Alawen
04-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Sometimes you try to be entirely too equitable, Xasten. It should be blatantly obvious by now that FE is the largest collection of knuckle-draggers in the history of this server. Shinko and Sloan are the guildleaders!

BigLe2e
04-26-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey Xasten, do you bail out in the middle of TMO raids to watch DBZ like you did back on Prexus? Frieza is my fav too, cuz its a dude that sounds/looks like a girl but hes really just a bad boy.

Multipass
04-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Sometimes you try to be entirely too equitable, Xasten. It should be blatantly obvious by now that FE is the largest collection of knuckle-draggers in the history of this server. Shinko and Sloan are the guildleaders!

When I came over from FC, Shinko and Sloan seemed determined and it was easy to follow them, but now that they are showing their true colors. The hope I had for this server is diminished after this morning. And I am not the only member that feels this way. I hope we can turn this around.

Susano
04-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Prove it... we did =)

We all remember what happened last time we proved something...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102802

How's Aiaus doing, still guilded?

Dirtiest guild on the server lecturing others on their play style.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Facts aren't proof, duh.

You can post the dozens of instances of TMO collectively cheating, training, exploiting, etc.

That isn't proof. They're "way to smart" for us.

if alarti comments on it and then doesn't back it up with any "proof" that makes it 100% troll material.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 05:43 PM
if alarti comments on it and then doesn't back it up with any "proof" that makes it 100% troll material.

You know you are going off the deep end when you start agreeing with Harrison. HAHA

Tanthallas
When I came over from FC, Shinko and Sloan seemed determined and it was easy to follow them, but now that they are showing their true colors. The hope I had for this server is diminished after this morning. And I am not the only member that feels this way. I hope we can turn this around.

Tell Zeelot to pay you already and stfu.

TotallyLegit
DISBAND FE

Tanthallas
04-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Sometimes you try to hard, Xasten.

Fixed.

maverixdamighty
You know you are going off the deep end when you start agreeing with Harrison. HAHA

He made a valid point. Facts to idiots like you are only applicable when they benefit your cause. At all other times they aren't facts.

Derp.

Tanthallas
That to goes out to Sworen.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 05:46 PM
He made a valid point. Facts to idiots like you are only applicable when they benefit your cause. At all other times they aren't facts.

Derp.

Fact... grass is green... Its a fact but it has little to do with training, ksing, or duct-taping.

Pertinent facts matter... not the shit u post.

Pheer
04-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Its comforting to see RnF is still the same shit sandwich it was last time I was here

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Fact... grass is green... Its a fact but it has little to do with training, ksing, or duct-taping.

nothing you post matters. you are 100% troll and bring no value to any post.

Conversation talking about facts regarding a p99 EMU and alarti starts talking about grass. Also grass can be different colors than green, so your fact is even wrong you fucking derp.

Ele
04-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I like how FE has changed the topic of discussion in this thread.

Pheer
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
So guys if I start playing P99 again and app to one of these guilds what immoral acts will I be required to perform

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I like how FE has changed the topic of discussion in this thread.

i like how tmo trolls the forums when they lose mobs.

i also like alarti teaching everyone about facts.

http://ohiovalleygroup.com/green/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lawn-before-after-ggg_medium1.jpg

kenzar
04-26-2013, 05:52 PM
So guys if I start playing P99 again and app to one of these guilds what immoral acts will I be required to perform

Hopefully the lulzy kind. This shit is boring.

Funkutron5000

Define "immoral"

Susano

Alarti busy digging up all his pertinent facts.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/alartifacts_zps07c5fe63.jpg

Pheer
04-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Define "immoral"

well for starters I refuse to slay any women or children

Funkutron5000
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
well for starters I refuse to slay any women or children

Hm. Doesn't sound like this is the proper raiding environment for you, then. Sorry!

kenzar
04-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Fact: Sworen thinks Xasten is smarter than the avg player

Fact: Xasten is a prime example of what dumb people think smart people talk like.

Fact: Sworen is dumb.

Fact: Grass is green, and sometimes other colors too.

Fact: Ele likes how FE has changed the subject of the thread.

Fact: FE has changed the subject of the thead.

Did I miss anything?

kotton05
04-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Alarti busy digging up all his pertinent facts.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/alartifacts_zps07c5fe63.jpg

he looks so innocent

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 06:07 PM
he looks so innocent

he must have gotten really mad about the pasty comments. looks to have gotten a bit darker.

Tiggles
04-26-2013, 06:11 PM
So guys if I start playing P99 again and app to one of these guilds what oral acts will I be required to perform

All of them

Pheer
04-26-2013, 06:23 PM
All of them

I do not approve of your manipulation of my previous statements

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 06:36 PM
nothing you post matters. you are 100% troll and bring no value to any post.

Conversation talking about facts regarding a p99 EMU and alarti starts talking about grass. Also grass can be different colors than green, so your fact is even wrong you fucking derp.

It was meant to illustrate a point... It seems you are incapable of discriminating between what is a fact and what is a fact that pertains to a claim.

You either are blatantly trying to shift the scope of this arguement or you are just absolutely ignorant. Of course this is a false dilemma there is another option.. you are just too damn mad to think rationally.

Glitch
04-26-2013, 06:39 PM

the most immoral thing you can do: make me want to abandon everything I'm doing and marathon David The Gnome

quido
04-26-2013, 06:43 PM
such a great theme song

kenzar
04-26-2013, 06:45 PM
It was meant to illustrate a point... It seems you are incapable of discriminating between what is a fact and what is a fact that pertains to a claim.

You either are blatantly trying to shift the scope of this arguement or you are just absolutely ignorant. Of course this is a false dilemma there is another option.. you are just too damn mad to think rationally.

Argument*

on the bright side, at least you didn't spell ignorant wrong.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Argument*

on the bright side, at least you didn't spell ignorant wrong.

Man, all these years I have been spelling argument wrong. Thisis entire time no one must have been able to understand what word that was.

*On
At least you got the comma correct.

Srsly, tho grammar and spelling nazi is fucking stupid gtfo.

quido
Why do all our trolls have the verbal skills of challenged 5th graders :confused: :confused: :confused:

nuglord
sounds like anonymous tmo troll

kotton05
04-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Why do all our trolls have the verbal skills of challenged 5th graders :confused: :confused: :confused:

ever seen that show with jeff Foxworthy... I wouldn't give them trolls even a 5th grade stamp of approval.

Alawen
04-26-2013, 06:57 PM

Mobs or troglodytes have been shouting anyone with brains off the forums for years. The winners of the race to the bottom are all that remains.

kenzar
04-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Man, all these years I have been spelling argument wrong. Thisis entire time no one must have been able to understand what word that was.

*On
At least you got the comma correct.

Srsly, tho grammar and spelling nazi is fucking stupid gtfo.

It's cool, I'd be mad too if I made such a dumb mistake.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:03 PM

....boring

quido
04-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Harrison remember when I destroyed you at trivia? =)

kenzar
04-26-2013, 07:11 PM
....boring

Splorf22
04-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Hmmm . . . I smell http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=106339

Pheer
04-26-2013, 07:17 PM
the most immoral thing you can do: make me want to abandon everything I'm doing and marathon David The Gnome

if only more people on these forums watched it, maybe they would learn about sharing and kindness for your fellow man

Servellious
04-26-2013, 07:20 PM
A dead guild got a mob, they definately trained us

You guys had 30+ online 30 seconds before we engaged btw.

Lojik
04-26-2013, 07:24 PM
if only more people on these forums watched it, maybe they would learn about sharing and kindness for your fellow man

Swift is fucking awesome.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:25 PM
DERP
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=916862&postcount=81

I created Tattersail as a vox/naggy alt the day after the lvl 52 limit restriction was put into the rule set, it's never been sold or bought.

its
it's is a conjunction for it is
is it never been sold or bought... OMG YOU MUST BE DUMMMM

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=929142&postcount=96

I wouldn't say anything is absolute. Kaczynski gets life in prison for what is effectively the same crimes, but spread out over a number of years.

what Are effectively the same crimes.

OMG U DUMM!

see the spelling nazi routine is fucking dumb.

Hackscendence
04-26-2013, 07:30 PM

I created Tattersail as a vox/naggy alt the day after the lvl 52 limit restriction was put into the rule set, it's never been sold or bought.

its

It's is also a contraction for it has, so usage confirmed correct.

Dum, or trolling? Can't tell.

Nevertheless, you may continue measuring your grammar-cocks, gents!

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:32 PM
It's is also a contraction for it has, so usage confirmed correct.

Dum, or trolling? Can't tell.

Nevertheless, you may continue measuring your grammar-cocks, gents!

why do you have to ruin my fun. You havent been here in days and u jump in to ruin my noose

Hackscendence
04-26-2013, 07:36 PM
why do you have to ruin my fun. You havent been here in days and u jump in to ruin my noose

Odd shifts these days, we just haven't been lining up.

You roll on red yet?

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Odd shifts these days, we just haven't been lining up.

You roll on red yet?

I was going to... but then devs needed help with .path file testing... soo I figured helping there would be better.

kotton05
04-26-2013, 07:42 PM
what is being changed?

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:43 PM
what is being changed?

Velious indoor path nodes. So pathing is super exploitable in velious, and so mobs dont run through walls etc.

Hackscendence
04-26-2013, 07:46 PM
I was going to... but then devs needed help with .path file testing... soo I figured helping there would be better.

What's the name of the emu y'all are hosting it on? Wouldn't mind tossing in.

Just roll a mage. /pet attack, sit, ..., profit.

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM

pm alovia.

Frieza_Prexus
04-26-2013, 07:50 PM

ok, So I have a server up and running, if anyone wants to help out with this let me know. I will set you up and let you know what you can do.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=918861&postcount=15

kotton05
04-26-2013, 07:52 PM
Velious indoor path nodes. So pathing is super exploitable in velious, and so mobs dont run through walls etc.

ahh that's really cool man, good call on helping with that.

what makes zones like VP pathing so buggy compared to other zones?

Urkel
04-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh Laura how I love thee

Hackscendence
04-26-2013, 08:01 PM

As I understand it, dragons have a character model that is HUGE compared to most of the others in game, so turning corners and even moving from one node point to another can sometimes cause the model to intersect with the floor or walls unless additional node points are added guide the mob around these difficult areas.

kenzar
04-26-2013, 08:02 PM

its

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=929142&postcount=96

I wouldn't say anything is absolute. Kaczynski gets life in prison for what is effectively the same crimes, but spread out over a number of years.

what Are effectively the same crimes.

OMG U DUMM!

see the spelling nazi routine is fucking dumb.

Well, maybe not that mad. lol

Urkel
04-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Did I do that????

Alarti0001
04-26-2013, 08:29 PM

Pathing...... heh a dev did mention on the server maybe fixing vp while we are there. I havent looked at VP in particular to see why though.

radditsu
04-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Pathing...... heh a dev did mention on the server maybe fixing vp while we are there. I havent looked at VP in particular to see why though.

I would put money on the size of the wurm models/Dragons with pathing nodes that are artifacted from the emu code. On most EMU servers pathing has never acted right.

HOWEVER! Dragons in eq have always, always, always been notoriously bad at pathing anyway. Combined with some "clever" Z axis tricks all over the place you can do some "clever" things with pulling in VP. It's all very "clever" and not exploitative at all.

maverixdamighty
04-26-2013, 09:47 PM

you are too dumb for the word dumb to really illustrate how dumb you are dummy.

Mortiiss
04-26-2013, 10:11 PM
I wasn't there and this thread is too much to read atm (I'm catching up), but.

1. If TMO got trained, I apologize for those actions. I didn't join FE to engage in that type of behavior at all, so if that did happen know that I want nothing to do with that.
2. If this is TMO spinning stuff, then fuck you.

That's my 2c for now. Reading up.

Mortiiss
04-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Ok what I said still stands. Sorry about that TMO.

If I had say, I would go against those type of tactics, they are unsavory.

Tiggles
04-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok what I said still stands. Sorry about that TMO.

If I had say, I would go against those type of tactics, they are unsavory.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIDZ4X5g6d0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIDZ4X5g6d0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Are you serious?

doraf
04-26-2013, 10:36 PM
I found a little fecal matter in my underwear today. I took a sniff and it smells like TMO's tears this morning.

Mortiiss
04-26-2013, 11:12 PM
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIDZ4X5g6d0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIDZ4X5g6d0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Are you serious?

Good song isn't it?

Alarti0001
04-27-2013, 12:02 AM
I would put money on the size of the wurm models/Dragons with pathing nodes that are artifacted from the emu code. On most EMU servers pathing has never acted right.

HOWEVER! Dragons in eq have always, always, always been notoriously bad at pathing anyway. Combined with some "clever" Z axis tricks all over the place you can do some "clever" things with pulling in VP. It's all very "clever" and not exploitative at all.

z-axis on p99 is a different monster then on other emu servers

quido
04-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Harrison I'm gonna z-axis exploit my dick up your ass bitch

Raije
04-27-2013, 12:53 AM
Is this a shock? Lucabrazi, Unbrella and Visceral are officers? FE days are numbered buy your BCG while you can. I did.

Servellious
04-27-2013, 12:58 AM

haha, as much as harrison speaks the truth this is hilarious.

Raije
04-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Why not make Corova an officer he is dedicated and a pushover, he would be content with the gearing of alts and bought characters.

kotton05
04-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Corova is already class leader! His flaming sword burns with fury...

Everyone has their flaws, i'm sure most know this, but I've had nothing but great times since joining with sloan/shinko/luca/brella. Hell i'm even fond of Alarti for some reason!!! Issues over epic's will happen when its a loot council. I wouldn't really know since monk / cleric epic are push overs. But I handled them in FC and know its a bitch.

Saying the train was "pre-planned" in vent doesn't fly with me either, shit happens on poopmountain, plenty FE got hit by trak while logging in, it was planarity who said hey traks on mountain and I reiterated dont log in for that reason as I was in lair and waited for trak to reset.

Sorry Multipass but I don't know you as Multipass, thanks for you opinion, not sure why you gotta hide, we're grown ups here and youre entitled to be anon and voice how you feel. If you wanna talk PM me it'll stay between us, i'm not like QF and leak every little thing I hear and discover.

---------------------

Dirty tactics all over, 0 fucks given, who will win this war? cause so far FE has been dead multiple times (according to TMO), TMO morale at all time low before server repops(according to FE).... I can guarantee you that shit is gonna happen that I wont like, you wont like, TMO wont like, FE wont like for a good while... etc.. just the nature of the beast that's p99.

Funkutron5000
04-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Why not make Corova an officer he is dedicated and a pushover, he would be content with the gearing of alts and bought characters.

This man clearly knows exactly how my brain works.

Mortiiss
04-27-2013, 01:45 AM

Everyone has their flaws, i'm sure most know this, but I've had nothing but great times since joining with sloan/shinko/luca/brella. Hell i'm even fond of Alarti for some reason!!! Issues over epic's will happen when its a loot council. I wouldn't really know since monk / cleric epic are push overs. But I handled them in FC and know its a bitch.

Saying the train was "pre-planned" in vent doesn't fly with me either, shit happens on poopmountain, plenty FE got hit by trak while logging in, it was planarity who said hey traks on mountain and I reiterated dont log in for that reason as I was in lair and waited for trak to reset.

Sorry Multipass but I don't know you as Multipass, thanks for you opinion, not sure why you gotta hide, we're grown ups here and youre entitled to be anon and voice how you feel. If you wanna talk PM me it'll stay between us, i'm not like QF and leak every little thing I hear and discover.

---------------------

Dirty tactics all over, 0 fucks given, who will win this war? cause so far FE has been dead multiple times (according to TMO), TMO morale at all time low before server repops(according to FE).... I can guarantee you that shit is gonna happen that I wont like, you wont like, TMO wont like, FE wont like for a good while... etc.. just the nature of the beast that's p99.

I like you Merkk. Was always my favorite addition to the guild. Please message me in private too if you feel the need.

Funkutron5000
04-27-2013, 01:50 AM

I should really get that checked out, by the way. Not only is it flaming, it also itches pretty badly.

Triangle
04-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Last night I was at fungi with Vitus (Divinity) and Unbrella's alt Mikel (Forceful Entry). Manguadi trained our camp twice. The first time he killed only Mikel. The second time he killed mikel again and made me have to cap out.

I soon found out Manguadi is lucabrazi , and seeing my history with lucabrazi, im pretty damn sure the trains were done on purpose. Ill probably make a new thread about this soon with more details, but Luca is a fucking nutcase and all these trains and past problems are proof of it. That guy needs to be booted off the server.

xarzzardorn
04-27-2013, 02:01 AM

---------------------

you forgot the 'we're learning see you in VP next week :D' 5 weeks since druushk btw!

kotton05
04-27-2013, 02:17 AM
you forgot the 'we're learning see you in VP next week :D' 5 weeks since druushk btw!

sigh, its late, wtf you talking about?

Karafa
04-27-2013, 02:24 AM

---------------------

I like you.

Hollee
04-27-2013, 02:47 AM

Wow, Jeremy, I never knew you had these types of inclinations. :)

Godefroi
04-27-2013, 04:27 AM

college drop outs / uneducated / unemployed - bored folks ?

lemme see who would be butthurt and bored enough.....hmmmmm.....

lets see : someone that creates fake RMT to frame people, creeps in our vent, reads our forum AND is unemployed : Quickfingers !

B- troll, atleast the fake RMT had pictures ;)

hatelore
04-27-2013, 05:44 AM

lol ~!

Rhambuk
04-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Good song isn't it?

I skipped to 20 esc, then a minute, then to the last 30 seconds. Thought it was going to be a video not just some retard slapping on a soundboard.

Clark
04-27-2013, 07:52 AM
easier to just join the guild you want to train.

I have trained my guild 2-3 times in the past few months and they always blame the other guild.

lol

radditsu
04-27-2013, 11:04 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJOTBSE_3Dw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJOTBSE_3Dw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bluejam
04-27-2013, 11:47 AM
This will not get you anywhere on this server. Quit while you can.

Mortiiss
04-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I skipped to 20 esc, then a minute, then to the last 30 seconds. Thought it was going to be a video not just some retard slapping on a soundboard.

http://katiedozier.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Mortiiss
04-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Here's one with more stuff to watch. Enjoy.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_YqXCUi47g?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_YqXCUi47g?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rhambuk
04-27-2013, 01:30 PM
hahaha i was just disappointed the image was a nasty spider i thought there were going to be bug battles

Mortiiss
04-27-2013, 01:36 PM
hahaha i was just disappointed the image was a nasty spider i thought there were going to be bug battles

Someone should make a bug fight video to that song, would be sick.

radditsu
04-27-2013, 06:30 PM
I like your booty, but im not gay.

Mandalore93
04-27-2013, 10:16 PM
FE should really slap a muzzle on Maverix much the same that TMO needs to slap a muzzle on Alarti/Eccezan.

Maverix and Eccezan seem to suffer from an overwhelming amount of stupidity while Alarti just comes off as a pretentious fuck with solid moments of autism.

maverixdamighty
04-27-2013, 10:50 PM
FE should really slap a muzzle on Maverix much the same that TMO needs to slap a muzzle on Alarti/Eccezan.

Maverix and Eccezan seem to suffer from an overwhelming amount of stupidity while Alarti just comes off as a pretentious fuck with solid moments of autism.

fact: i could give a rat's ass about your idiotic opinion.

opinion: you are dumb.

Mandalore93
04-27-2013, 11:03 PM
What has lead you to this opinion, exactly?

maverixdamighty
04-27-2013, 11:08 PM
What has lead you to this opinion, exactly?

your ignorance on anything related to tmo/fe or this server. if you want to go comment on the bard kiting thread about how many times you've died since you started here go for it. good day.

Mandalore93
04-27-2013, 11:27 PM
I never claimed to know anything regarding either guild. Just that the three people high lighted don't seem to do all that well for representing their guilds. Then again seeing as this is the forum to be retarded in it probably wouldn't be wise to judge based on what's posted here.

And I think I'm up to about 20 deaths. Thanks for asking boo. ;)

maverixdamighty
04-27-2013, 11:30 PM
I never claimed to know anything regarding either guild. Just that the three people high lighted don't seem to do all that well for representing their guilds. Then again seeing as this is the forum to be retarded in it probably wouldn't be wise to judge based on what's posted here.

And I think I'm up to about 20 deaths. Thanks for asking boo. ;)

so you post then you think, got it. thanks for playing.

Mandalore93
04-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Well I would hate to be a tend setter.

Tiggles
04-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Note how he didn't mention me.

Everyone enjoys my posts

Kagatob
04-28-2013, 12:45 AM

Everyone enjoys my posts

:)

Rhambuk
04-28-2013, 01:01 AM

Everyone enjoys my posts

Your sig is misleading! even I picture you as this charming handsome fellow these days.

its all a lie!

Alarti0001
04-28-2013, 01:18 AM

I can be autistic and pretentious at the same time? That is a solid skill-set

Rhambuk
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM
I can be autistic and pretentious at the same time? That is a solid skill-set

with multiple personalities anything is possible!

Alarti0001
04-28-2013, 01:30 AM
with multiple personalities anything is possible!

Interesting tidbit.... someone with multiple personalities can be allergic to a substance when 1 personality is dominant and not allergic to that same substance when the other personality is dominant.

!Mind boggling....punny?

Mandalore93
04-28-2013, 10:29 AM
See, now I'm just proud that everyone strung together a few coherent posts. And who doesn't love Tiggles? Tiggles for president

Rhambuk
04-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Interesting tidbit.... someone with multiple personalities can be allergic to a substance when 1 personality is dominant and not allergic to that same substance when the other personality is dominant.

!Mind boggling....punny?

it really is fascinating I would highly recommend the book "when rabbit howls" for anyone interested in Dissociative identity disorder.

It's based on a real woman with I believe they counted 40+ personalities from children to men to whatever and its very from the psychologists perspective of when she shifts. One line he says that he thought he saw the bone structure in her face change.

Its intense

Rhambuk
04-28-2013, 10:58 AM
very *detailed*

hmm where is my copy