PDA

View Full Version : TMO Loot Policy (Halok's Struggle)

Zeelot
05-07-2013, 11:48 AM
You should really learn how your guild operates & your guild requirements next time you join one. We have an internal petition forum for all guild issues; if you actually were serious about being in TMO you would've used internal procedures and not RnF. Good luck with your future endeavors!

http://i.imgur.com/6DsEtyU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1FSRqvg.jpg

Nirgon
05-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Zeelot you log all your members' DKP and award items based on that right?

How corrupt of you to have an objective system.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Zeelot you log all your members' DKP and award items based on that right?

How corrupt of you to have an objective system.

We actually actively removed Halok from batphones so he wouldnt come to raids and raise his attendance values.

Its true!

Nirgon
05-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Might want to make a post about how playing when IB did doesn't magically triple your DKP... in case there are any "questions" about that =).

sanforce
05-07-2013, 12:27 PM
So... this guy just took his loot rage strait to RNF? Probably good that you guys are going to be getting rid of him, seems like a loose cannon. lol

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 12:28 PM
So... this guy just took his loot rage strait to RNF? Probably good that you guys are going to be getting rid of him, seems like a loose cannon. lol

Wants lots of rewards for little effor, very entitled... perfect fit for FE

OMGWTF420
05-07-2013, 12:59 PM
so you guys have dkp w/ many lots of extra's and loot council... sounds to me like the dkp is just a front and the officers are still just going to give the items to whoever they want. not that i care or am judging, just pointing out a flaw in the system.

OMGWTF420
fuck my grammar is terrible when im stoned

Godefroi
TMO coming in and make a PR attempt lol

/popcorn

OMGWTF420
05-07-2013, 01:01 PM
TMO coming in and make a PR attempt lol

/popcorn

i wish i still had that old zeelot quote saved that said "i dont give a fuck about my guilds reputation" not sure why he is pretending now

Godefroi
05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
i wish i still had that old zeelot quote saved that said "i dont give a fuck about my guilds reputation" not sure why he is pretending now

when kunark has been out for 2 years, you need dem apps bro, you need that flow of apps to keep that tracking and those 3am Cazic thule fights lol

So what ever you say, your guild's rep is important, 'cause if people discovered how much of a cunt Quickfingers, Eccezan and Alarti were, they just wouldn't app to TMO.

Zapatos
05-07-2013, 01:05 PM
"we award items case by case basis left to the discretion of leadership & loot council"

First and most important sentence.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
when kunark has been out for 2 years, you need dem apps bro, you need that flow of apps to keep that tracking and those 3am Cazic thule fights lol

So what ever you say, your guild's rep is important, 'cause if people discovered how much of a cunt Quickfingers, Eccezan and Alarti were, they just wouldn't app to TMO.

We are getting plenty of FE apps. Think we are fine.

Nirgon
05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Recording DKP / effort in some way is necessary and loot council is the best system.

Put in time, get lewt.

Put in tons of time across many chars... gear many chars.

Seems fine to me.

I'd rather have a system where someone who puts in 1,000 raids and high recent attendence gets an extra item than someone who 300 raids and hasn't gotten something in a while.

A fine example is Big Sunnyvale.

fullmetalcoxman
05-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Serious question, what's the point of having dkp if you are going to loot council stuff out anyways? Why not just track attendance?

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Serious question, what's the point of having dkp if you are going to loot council stuff out anyways? Why not just track attendance?

So we can compile tracking hours, bonus, plus we can have raw numbers for raid attended. Also you can get loot/vs raid contribution percentages.

Zeelot
05-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Dkp counts the total raids attended + Tracking hours, so it's a highly relevant number for decisions. We like to look at it along side attendance for the best idea of who deserves.

kotton05
05-07-2013, 01:50 PM

Fuck you, we have earned every kill!

FE isn't easy mode. We have a great player base. Some personalities that others don't get along with but that's what makes it fun for me. TMO if anything are entitled. Why you hating, as if in 6 months of being formed you went from nada to killing damn near everything outside of VP.

I watched Tmo wipe to tal twice + druush/phara dar uncontested with Zerg like numbers...

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 02:02 PM

LOL

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Bullshit

kotton05
05-07-2013, 02:11 PM
What haven't we earned you naysayers?

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 02:28 PM
What haven't we earned you naysayers?

every single mob that you FTE snipe back when you coudlent kill Trakanon with out TMO help.

AKA the genesis of your guild

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Isn't this the exact fucking argument IB used to give the up and coming TMO?

TMO never Fte sniped we would get FTE but we would could kill the dragon it was a race.

FE still sends lone monks/Sks to follow our CT engages to try and tag FTE even though they have 3 in the zone.

happens every week.

kotton05
05-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Wow we just helped you kill talendor cause you got fte you're a fucking broken record. Fte is supreme time n time again. Really not helping my question qF.

Daldolma
05-07-2013, 02:36 PM
zeelot wears phara dar robe irl, immersion overload

Godefroi
05-07-2013, 02:39 PM
TMO never Fte sniped we would get FTE but we would could kill the dragon it was a race.

FE still sends lone monks/Sks to follow our CT engages to try and tag FTE even though they have 3 in the zone.

happens every week.

What happened on last talendor ? ohhh FTE snipe with 4 in zone.

Keep trying fat joe.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Not correct. There were entire incidents where IB did 99% of the damage to the dragon and TMO was awarded the loot via an FTE snipe.

Prove it

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 02:45 PM

Keep trying fat joe.

Are you saying when you tag Faydedar you have 20 in zone already? Tal had 4 in zone on pull. Our camp was right next to yours and we have 26+ when it got to us.
You can't possibly be this stupid.

doraf
05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
How does every thread become a FE/TMO war? Cmon guys. Let Halok have his moment for at least 3 pages.

doraf
05-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Oh yeah and:
You all brag, but I killed everything you guys are talking about between 1999 and 2001. I own u all! WUHAHAHA!

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah and:
You all brag, but I killed everything you guys are talking about between 1999 and 2001. I own u all! WUHAHAHA!

So did we MUAHAHAHAHA

bizzum
05-07-2013, 03:07 PM

Keep trying fat joe.

You know the rules just like everybody else! You know it's been said you can pull the mob with few in zone, but you have to pull it right to your camp an engage it when it gets there (i.e. don't kite) (i.e. every fay encounter).

That's exactly what happened and you took it upon yourself to just tag it off us :P If anybody "sniped" anything it was you!

Autotune
05-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I looked at OP, I have more DKP than that fool and my attendance is probably better.

quido
05-07-2013, 04:03 PM
lol losers super mad today

doraf
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
So did we MUAHAHAHAHA

Don't spoil my glory!

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Don't spoil my glory!

Doraf when you appin my shades co-conspirator

feanan
05-07-2013, 04:48 PM
obviously the dkp system is in place so new recruits feel like if they put in lots of hard work and hours, it will get rewarded.

loot council is obviously there to make sure the top 5% and their alts get all decked out at the expense of the other 95%

stupid people who join TMO get what they deserve though. enjoy!

Signal
05-07-2013, 04:49 PM
So you have a Loot Council in a DKP system... That isn't questionable at all... You join a raiding guild to raid and spend your DKP on loot. Not raid and let a loot council decide if your higher bid is good enough based on a terrible criteria. Makes me believe some of the tin hatters around here seeing that system.

doraf
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Doraf when you appin my shades co-conspirator

LOL, I heard you guys are a cleric down and a donal's bp up now too. It may sound masochistic, but some of us enjoy where we're at and we keep you guys on your toes.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
LOL, I heard you guys are a cleric down and a donal's bp up now too. It may sound masochistic, but some of us enjoy where we're at and we keep you guys on your toes.

Not recently can you step up your game please.

doraf
05-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Not recently can you step up your game please.

I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain!

http://paulshampine.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/scotty-star-trek.jpg

quido
We don't deal with bids, morans. Our system is a council of both officers and members alike that uses a record of attended raids, extraneous contribution, and loot history as a reference for deciding the most worthy recipient for each item.

It's beautiful.

Alarti0001
obviously the dkp system is in place so new recruits feel like if they put in lots of hard work and hours, it will get rewarded.

loot council is obviously there to make sure the top 5% and their alts get all decked out at the expense of the other 95%

stupid people who join TMO get what they deserve though. enjoy!

So you have a Loot Council in a DKP system... That isn't questionable at all... You join a raiding guild to raid and spend your DKP on loot. Not raid and let a loot council decide if your higher bid is good enough based on a terrible criteria. Makes me believe some of the tin hatters around here seeing that system.

Please inspect any member of TMO who has been in more than a month or 2... and tell me other members are getting out at their expense... lol

You might join a raiding guild for that reason. Real raiders join raiding guilds to experience in guild content with like minded individuals who want to progress through content with capable people.
Real raiders understand that straight DKP is a horribly flawed system, for a competitive raid team, as the point of loot is to award raiders AND to make your raid team more capable. Pure DKP allows people to hoard their DKP or to take expensive breaks and come back for loot later on. This doesn't help the raid team, and it doesn't help the individual who might have received 2-3 upgrades instead of that one super piece.

TMO's loot system is one of the best systems I have seen in EQ.

maverixdamighty
05-07-2013, 05:05 PM
i honestly don't see anything wrong with this for TMO. their policy is there for all apps to see beforehand so don't see how this cleric guy is complaining. i prefer a dkp system without a council, but their system obviously has worked for them as well.

Ele
05-07-2013, 05:06 PM

we're supposed to bid? damn, no wonder I keep losing.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 05:08 PM
dkp (spent or not) can be one measure for a loot council to measure total raid attendance vs more recent metrics like 30/60/90

nothing to see here

Clark
05-07-2013, 05:12 PM
We don't deal with bids, morans. Our system is a council of both officers and members alike that uses a record of attended raids, extraneous contribution, and loot history as a reference for deciding the most worthy recipient for each item.

RPT is beautiful.

getsome
05-07-2013, 05:18 PM

As it should be, since you copied IB's loot policy.

Signal
05-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Please inspect any member of TMO who has been in more than a month or 2... and tell me other members are getting out at their expense... lol

You might join a raiding guild for that reason. Real raiders join raiding guilds to experience in guild content with like minded individuals who want to progress through content with capable people.
Real raiders understand that straight DKP is a horribly flawed system, for a competitive raid team, as the point of loot is to award raiders AND to make your raid team more capable. Pure DKP allows people to hoard their DKP or to take expensive breaks and come back for loot later on. This doesn't help the raid team, and it doesn't help the individual who might have received 2-3 upgrades instead of that one super piece.

Honestly, It is one of the worst I have seen. It screams favoritism. If it isn't about loot (Like you just claimed). Then why such a system to begin with ? That system makes it look like that is all your guild cares about. The LOOT. I am not saying it is the case. I said the system makes it look that way. I mean honestly how do you separate who gets the loot when you say have a 2 month member and a 2 year member who both have put in equal time lately in you poor excuse for criteria there ? Willing to bet 9 times out of 10 it goes to that 2 year member who you were buddies with back in the day too.

Oh I believe new members get loot in your guild. I wasn't debating that. That system however raises a lot of questions...Bad questions to any intelligent person who is gonna join a raiding guild for "Fun" with "like minded people". You have fun raiding regardless what the loot system is. Raiding is fun in everquest when experienced with the right people. But when you raid for 2 months you want to get some value out of the time you put into the guild helping it to continue to be successful. That system pretty much guarantees the older members with the same amount of "recent time" put in is still gonna get more priority over the newer people when they come head to head with each other. No offense intended it is just a terrible way to award loot for a guild that size. But honestly as big as TMO is you just toss off the ones who disagree with it and keep on accepting apps of people who don't see it.

kotton05
05-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Flat out DKP silent bid FE uses is awesome.

Not sure how TMO's go, but this guy didn't like it. Also like how nekro quit over and epic drop, with a loot council there will always be issues but not many ways around it.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Hey getsome guess who wrote IB's loot policy?

That has some seriously hilarious implications.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Flat out DKP silent bid FE uses is awesome.

Not sure how TMO's go, but this guy didn't like it. Also like how nekro quit over and epic drop, with a loot council there will always be issues but not many ways around it.

You have a casual guild DKP system.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:33 PM

Not even close.

Signal
05-07-2013, 05:36 PM
You have a casual guild DKP system.

Not that I support FE in any way. But that isn't casual. Casual guilds have straight up Officer loot council. A DKP system makes sure items goes to the people that put in time because they have the DKP to bid highest for the items. Adding loot council to the equation at all in a "Raiding Guild" just brings up too many questions. Unless you are zerg size (As a few guilds are on the server). Then 2 or 3 upset people can disappear and the friends can keep rewarding their alts loot while throwing the things they don't need to the "new members" and telling everyong "See everyone gets loot".

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Not even close.
Really? coz what has been described herein sounds REALLY familiar.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Not that I support FE in any way. But that isn't casual. Casual guilds have straight up Officer loot council. A DKP system makes sure items goes to the people that put in time because they have the DKP to bid highest for the items. Adding loot council to the equation at all in a "Raiding Guild" just brings up too many questions. Unless you are zerg size (As a few guilds are on the server). Then 2 or 3 upset people can disappear and the friends can keep rewarding their alts loot while throwing the things they don't need to the "new members" and telling everyong "See everyone gets loot".

Do you even know what you are talking about? A casual system puts fairness over guild strength. Hence slavish dedication to DKP. A more hardcore raid system puts guild needs over percieved slights as an real raider realizes those tanks need to be geared up first as it increases your survivability.

Derping hard signal.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Really? coz what has been described herein sounds REALLY familiar.

really

Signal
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Do you even know what you are talking about? A casual system puts fairness over guild strength. Hence slavish dedication to DKP. A more hardcore raid system puts guild needs over percieved slights as an real raider realizes those tanks need to be geared up first as it increases your survivability.

Derping hard signal.

No you put rules in the DKP system on who can bid on what items. To ensure it goes to the right people. Are you really this dense ? Loot council is terrible for a big guild. You make the criteria on what classes can bid on what items.... Not what people get specific gear because their 4th alt is a Warrior, but he is on his cleric right now so the Loot Council deems that Cobalt BP goes to him. I am starting to doubt the extent of your experience in EQ outside of p99.

Hollywood
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM

By your own logic you'd be a perfect fit for FE as well.

maverixdamighty
05-07-2013, 05:44 PM
No you put rules in the DKP system on who can bid on what items. To ensure it goes to the right people. Are you really this dense ? Loot council is terrible for a big guild. You make the criteria on what classes can bid on what items.... Not what people get specific gear because their 4th alt is a Warrior, but he is on his cleric right now so the Loot Council deems that Cobalt BP goes to him. I am starting to doubt the extent of your experience in EQ outside of p99.

loot council is the way to go in velious atleast at the start. JMO.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM

You should re-read your statement and try to apply it to p99....because p99 is not old EQ. You lost brah?

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:47 PM

Ya and if me and Mav are agreeing on something you know you are just grossly wrong.. that or the apocalypse is coming. Only 2 possibilities.

Signal
05-07-2013, 05:47 PM

I dunno Velious has all those all/all items. How is a loot council gonna fairly distribute things 20 people are gonna want every time they drop ? I mean it works for TMO based on their guild size and the server that this is. But that is gonna upset more people than it makes happy.

quido
05-07-2013, 05:48 PM
If we had a core of cliquey and trashy officers (ahem, IB) who couldn't vote with objectivity, maybe it would be a problem. Fortunately people see past personal issues and vote with the facts and not their bias. I have championed the loot cause of people who have the biggest problems with me - because they deserved it.

It really is a beautiful thing, to see a group of friends share a like mind and pick through the facts and come to a solid consensus on who deserves something. Sometimes there is bitter contention in a close call, but generally it soon becomes extremely clear what is going to happen.

TMO is a well-oiled machine =)

maverixdamighty
05-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Ya and if me and Mav are agreeing on something you know you are just grossly wrong.. that or the apocalypse is coming. Only 2 possibilities.

this. dkp waters down the drops and honestly velious is about establishing your tanks/cleric as soon as possible to maximize hp and ch rotations. soon as velious hit on live we decked myself and a rampage tank and went to work.

Funkutron5000
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM

Gonna start building my shelter now, thanks for the head's up!

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
By your own logic you'd be a perfect fit for FE as well.

Lol dude, wrong guy to try this with. I have been in TMO since day 1, pre-merger was in TMO on live. Been on p99 for the long haul fought off like 3 versions of IB and then their fallout guilds VD,VDA,FE and I have one of the lowest loot awards heh I have less loot then most of our newer members.

Try again.

oldschooltrader
05-07-2013, 05:51 PM
welcome to P99...

on classic your class, race, name, and skills for ced class defined you

here your type of mouth breathing in vent defines you

Gone are the days of only these classes roll for x items, bc here everyone in TMO has most archtypes so they can get lewtz from all dragunz

Alarti0001
If we had a core of cliquey and trashy officers (ahem, IB) who couldn't vote with objectivity, maybe it would be a problem. Fortunately people see past personal issues and vote with the facts and not their bias. I have championed the loot cause of people who have the biggest problems with me - because they deserved it.

It really is a beautiful thing, to see a group of friends share a like mind and pick through the facts and come to a solid consensus on who deserves something. Sometimes there is bitter contention in a close call, but generally it soon becomes extremely clear what is going to happen.

Ya I vote for Portsche all the time!

Signal

Well that is a better explanation. I am not in guild so I can't attest to how it is handled. I hope it is with the objectivity you speak of. Good perspective.

Servellious
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Lol dude, wrong guy to try this with. I have been in TMO since day 1, pre-merger was in TMO on live. Been on p99 for the long haul fought off like 3 versions of IB and then their fallout guilds VD,VDA,FE and I have one of the lowest loot awards heh I have less loot then most of our newer members.

Try again.

Alarti fighting off those who want to earn gear and not buy it from his or join the hivemind lmao

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:57 PM
I dunno Velious has all those all/all items. How is a loot council gonna fairly distribute things 20 people are gonna want every time they drop ? I mean it works for TMO based on their guild size and the server that this is. But that is gonna upset more people than it makes happy.

You can't overcome this issue it seems. TMO raid for the fun of killing content or the fun of playing together.

Loot council does this easily already. The only complaints we get are from the newer members who feel they deserve more then they do. Look at Halok's stats.... and he wanted a Donals BP? Really?

As for the All/All items many of those items are fairly obvious as to where they will go. The sheer amount of loot thar drops in Velious will allow this stress to diminish.

I have a spreadsheet for wiz/int caster loot set up. That shows 130+ wizard usable items. This spreadsheet isn't complete.

Also wizards/int casters are the archetype that gets the LEAST loot in Velious.

Godefroi
05-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Alarti fighting off those who want to earn gear and not buy it from his or join the hivemind lmao

It's all he has, when he's done being a tool here he goes back to his meetic profile :D

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 05:59 PM

You poor fool :)

Signal
05-07-2013, 06:13 PM
You can't overcome this issue it seems. TMO raid for the fun of killing content or the fun of playing together.

Loot council does this easily already. The only complaints we get are from the newer members who feel they deserve more then they do. Look at Halok's stats.... and he wanted a Donals BP? Really?

As for the All/All items many of those items are fairly obvious as to where they will go. The sheer amount of loot thar drops in Velious will allow this stress to diminish.

I have a spreadsheet for wiz/int caster loot set up. That shows 130+ wizard usable items. This spreadsheet isn't complete.

Also wizards/int casters are the archetype that gets the LEAST loot in Velious.

No, I have no problem. Was just a discussion. I wasn't agreeing with the Halok guy I was just looking at the system and telling you how it can be perceived from a different angle. I mean we all know server pop is gonna rise during velious. When you have those long time absent members show back up and put in the same "recent" time as your newer members. I mean no offense to TMO.. But what is gonna happen if you have 40 players or more show back up ? It gets complicated when you have tons of the same class wanting those items...Even with the larger loot tables. I am sure you guys have a plan... But that system just makes it look bad from the outside. Good luck to ya.

quido
05-07-2013, 06:20 PM
I didn't ask on anything significant for many months to secure the Donald's I did for my cleric alt (an accomplished Naggy/Vox alt now on his way to 60). We just happened to get lucky and got like 3 more soon after that (I think FE got one or two in this time too). Donald's chest piece has always been really streaky. I'd rather see it go to a proven longtime member over newerish people any day. If you think those cleric alts aren't gonna be put to work in Velious, you crazy.

Tasslehofp99
05-07-2013, 06:21 PM
So did the guild I wish I was apart of in 99, you know, the one who's guildtag we ripped off to make us seem legit MUAHAHAHAHA

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM

The day i got my boots from VP I got into a tooth and nail fight with Jeremy over my RnF posting like I accused him of all types of shit and he accused me of shitting up RnF Etc.

at the end of the day he was one of the people who voted for me because the numbers looked good.

This is why TMO is the best guild on the server because you can call Jeremy a bitch to his little weasely bitch face and he will will award you loot.

Tasslehofp99
05-07-2013, 06:24 PM
The day i got my boots from VP I got into a tooth and nail fight with Jeremy over my RnF posting like I accused him of all types of shit and he accused me of shitting up RnF Etc.

at the end of the day he was one of the people who voted for me because the numbers looked good.

This is why TMO is the best guild on the server because you can call Jeremy a bitch to his little weasely bitch face and he will will award you loot.

Cute, why don't you guys just kiss already?

quido
05-07-2013, 06:26 PM
lol that wasn't exactly the nature of the argument, but the conclusion remains the same <3

Tasslehofp99
05-07-2013, 06:29 PM
lol that wasn't exactly the nature of the argument, but the conclusion remains the same <3

A nice sloppy kiss followed by each of you fingering eachothers butts? :D rofl off to school, peace children!

quido
05-07-2013, 06:31 PM
wut :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 06:33 PM
A nice sloppy kiss followed by each of you fingering eachothers butts?
Is that wat gay people do? OMG no wonder you and the Phelps's hate them so much!

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 06:38 PM
So did the guild I wish I was apart of in 99, you know, the one who's guildtag we ripped off to make us seem legit MUAHAHAHAHA

Lol really Tass? Step away from the keyboard.

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 06:43 PM

I honestly remember what it was we fight all the time.

Tiggles
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
I honestly don't remember what it was we fight all the time.

Fuck you Jeremy

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 06:46 PM
I honestly remember what it was we fight all the time.
http://i.imgur.com/wOqSQP5.gif

kotton05
05-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Jeremy and tiggles fighting in a tree, k i ss i n g, first comes hate then comes marriage, then comes vp loot.

Alarti0001
05-07-2013, 08:32 PM
You know you've hit gold when the scumlord of cheating, exploitation, and illegal activity has to post a response.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany." Obi-Harrison Kenobi

quido
05-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Scumlord lol, Harrison has his own titles for all the ranks of TMO. I think we should start employing them.

You, you're the ringleader!!

purist__
05-07-2013, 08:35 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xLuwX4opMBY/TdF_VqYviAI/AAAAAAAAXL8/W6XcUYCzjDg/s1600/homelessRonald.jpg

Arteker
05-07-2013, 10:41 PM
finawin or harrison or whatever can u log and pay me ? u loged after a summon corpse in kedge and never payed me or gimme back the coffin u promised .

Autotune
05-07-2013, 11:47 PM
IB and TMO's loot thing was similar. I've heard more nightmare stories from IB's than TMO's though. I only remember there being a few in TMO that were ??? moments, before I joined the loot council. Once I joined and seen how things went down, there is very little favoritism, except the fact that loot council likes to favor people that contribute the most (especially over people who appear to only show up for mobs they need).

I've seen IB award epics to people, who just returned after months of being inactive, over other members who have been down in the trenches fighting to allow that guild to fight for epics. Whatever that shitty mages name is that I couldn't remember, but apparently a good bit in the guild didn't like him either, was one of them.

getsome
05-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Hindu, and he already had his earth staff. So he got his epic first cause he went hard core. We had staffs for all our mages when epics dropped.

Skywarp
05-08-2013, 12:59 AM
To be more correct TMO and FE have systems which have been outdated in live by years.

Both TMO and FE's loot system allow for general manipulation. Hopefully for the people who give their time and effort is not just to put money in someones pocket or gear someones alt. You have to believe your leadership is working as intended for it to work.

The answer is simple. Use a 30 Day rot cycle on DKP with a 2 month reset. That means it resets to 0 every 2 months. It cleans off the moochers while keeping people from massing thousands of points so they can't vac up anything they want above the players who probably really deserved or need most. This system also keeps players coming to raids to keep their point base up. If they don't show up for 2 months then you dont have to worry about them coming back and taking something when they have not raided because of hoarded points

Autotune
05-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Hindu, and he already had his earth staff. So he got his epic first cause he went hard core. We had staffs for all our mages when epics dropped.

Yeah, I kept getting that name mixed up with Perun's mage I think.

That guy was hardcore douche, should have made him wait (tbh I can't really remember any of the other IB mages, I just know there was at least one other and on that fact alone should have been awarded it over Hondo)

Autotune
05-08-2013, 01:04 AM
To be more correct TMO and FE have systems which have been outdated in live by years.

Both TMO and FE's loot system allow for general manipulation. Hopefully for the people who give their time and effort is not just to put money in someones pocket or gear someones alt. You have to believe your leadership is working as intended for it to work.

The answer is simple. Use a 30 Day rot cycle on DKP with a 2 month reset. That means it resets to 0 every 2 months. It cleans off the moochers while keeping people from massing thousands of points so they can't vac up anything they want above the players who probably really deserved or need most. This system also keeps players coming to raids to keep their point base up. If they don't show up for 2 months then you dont have to worry about them coming back and taking something when they have not raided because of hoarded points

There has never been a single TMO member who has put in tons of effort and not gotten rewarded properly for it. He might not have gotten it exactly when he/she exactly wanted, but they are always well taken care of.

Zagum is actually an excellent example of how you can prosper in TMO.

Portsche
05-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Zagum is actually an excellent example of how you can prosper in TMO.

Zagum stole my Blazing Greaves of Fennin Ro.

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:09 AM
You should really learn how your guild operates & your guild requirements next time you join one. We have an internal petition forum for all guild issues; if you actually were serious about being in TMO you would've used internal procedures and not RnF. Good luck with your future endeavors!

http://i.imgur.com/6DsEtyU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1FSRqvg.jpg

Isn't this comming from the same dude that beat the shit out of his X?

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:10 AM

That guy was hardcore douche, should have made him wait (tbh I can't really remember any of the other IB mages, I just know there was at least one other and on that fact alone should have been awarded it over Hondo)

Finished mine 3 days after I started playing again when Epics were out.

Autotune
05-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Finished mine 3 days after I started playing again when Epics were out.

I thought you were a mage, but at the same time your sig kept making me think you were a damn enchanter lol.

You should have been first, much better person imo.

getsome
05-08-2013, 01:15 AM

Daimadoshi, Shadowgrey, Aelzrith, Vazdeline, Brollan, Lilyanna, Navir, Konami.

Aside from earth staff and crowns, which they all had, I think the Mage epic is mostly solo farming until you get to COM part. And that's a two or three person mob. I don't think the guild really had much of a say in which Mage got his epic first.

The only shady epic decision IB had was for the server first cleric epic.

Autotune
05-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Daimadoshi, Shadowgrey, Aelzrith, Vazdeline, Brollan, Lilyanna, Navir, Konami.

Aside from earth staff and crowns, which they all had, I think the Mage epic is mostly solo farming until you get to COM part. And that's a two or three person mob. I don't think the guild really had much of a say in which Mage got his epic first.

The only shady epic decision IB had was for the server first cleric epic.

Nah, I don't have anything against any of those clerics :)

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Honestly I helped people out a lot, and allowed the whoring of my character when I wasn't around. But I wasn't around, so yeah. IB had Navir around at the time I think, and he was a pretty awesome dude.

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Shadowgrey too

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:20 AM
fuck it I liked them all and Hindu. I'll always miss that dude saying "I'm Yale law bitches, get on my level" lololol

getsome
05-08-2013, 01:24 AM
I forgot Reeree another Mage epic

Autotune
05-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Navir was pretty cool, actually played with him way back when I was a young p99 player.

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Yep. That 6? epic mage air run was fun. lol and juggs/prot

getsome
05-08-2013, 01:26 AM
And Fiasco

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:29 AM
Now hes just listing alts

quido
05-08-2013, 01:29 AM
when's Tiki gonna get his epic

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 01:33 AM
already has it!!!

getsome
05-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Vaz you got that screenshot from the quest hall in plane of air?

Skywarp
05-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Irony is when a banned cheater comments on a post about honesty of a system run by human beings. We play EQ, this isn't the Salvation Army or Goodwill. People are greedy and that is just a factor in EQ. There are also good people playing EQ and that is a factor. You just have to believe your leaders have your guilds best interest in mind. It seems like greed is losing lately, about 100 accounts banned if the count is right thanks to GM Ephi's efforts. Then again in my opinion poopsocking lessor raid mobs and fighting for FTE seems about as greedy as it could get especially if your farming the best zone in the game alread and bragging about it.

Port-o-potty. When I created this account this is the name I chose before I started my new P99 Account. Char creation would not let me have this name because it was already in use at character creation. Am I going to tell you my in game name? Nope. I don't need your hassle or from anyone else. I also give zero fucks. #playerquotesotherstolookclever #hashtagbecauseyoulovethem #twitterthesenuts #jimmiesrustled

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Pretty sure brother ree-ree has it

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Irony is when a banned cheater comments on a post about honesty of a system run by human beings. We play EQ, this isn't the Salvation Army or Goodwill. People are greedy and that is just a factor in EQ. There are also good people playing EQ and that is a factor. You just have to believe your leaders have your guilds best interest in mind. It seems like greed is losing lately, about 100 accounts banned if the count is right thanks to GM Ephi's efforts. Then again in my opinion poopsocking lessor raid mobs and fighting for FTE seems about as greedy as it could get especially if your farming the best zone in the game alread and bragging about it.

Port-o-potty. When I created this account this is the name I chose before I started my new P99 Account. Char creation would not let me have this name because it was already in use at character creation. Am I going to tell you my in game name? Nope. I don't need your hassle or from anyone else. I also give zero fucks. #playerquotesotherstolookclever #hashtagbecauseyoulovethem #twitterthesenuts #jimmiesrustled

Why u shitting all over the positive vibe this conversation has blossomed into?

kotton05
05-08-2013, 02:04 AM
^

getsome
05-08-2013, 02:11 AM
I saw vaz in the tunnel. I think the new owner is from Austria.

Our Mage duo's in kith were a blast.

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Yeah he is. Same guy and a pretty cool dude. He was from Morell-Thule too

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 02:22 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46269&highlight=brotherhood

I don't talk to the brotherhood anymore =/ Where are these bros?

Skywarp
05-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Why you shitting on my post? It's hard to get the stink of your RMT off of it.

Don't you have something better to do like make money some where by selling some account that spent the better part of it's life in EC jocking bought gear. Do you even remember what a raid mob is or even a raid for that matter.

Oh and it's not the brotherhood. It's the sisterhood of the traveling RMTer's.

Quote these nuts.

Nirgon
05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
I forgot Reeree another Mage epic

How many epic mages does it take to wake the sleeper

getsome
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Hmm for Ventani I would estimate 15 mages with 50 corpses each, each with a new orb of mastery ready to chain cast. Would take a lot of prep time but doable.

If he don't chew thru the pets that fast you can always reduce number of mages and increase or decrease corpsed orbs as the fight requires.

Razdeline
05-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Why you shitting on my post? It's hard to get the stink of your RMT off of it.

Don't you have something better to do like make money some where by selling some account that spent the better part of it's life in EC jocking bought gear. Do you even remember what a raid mob is or even a raid for that matter.

Oh and it's not the brotherhood. It's the sisterhood of the traveling RMTer's.

Quote these nuts.

Hahahhaha that was awesome

getsome
05-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Tweeky getting a donalds bp over like 3 other clerics was the worst decision I think I ever saw in TR/IB.

I think he gave it to Kolevii when he left though? I don't really remember what happened about that but a bunch of people were wtf'ing when he won it.

I lobbied hard for tweeky. at the time it was only between him and kolevii, and tweeky had not gotten any loot the entire time while in TR (since 1/17/11). he was with us since the very beginning, 9 month, and had twice the dkp as kolevii who had only been in the guild for 2 months since 9/2/11. also kolevii was not at that trakanon where it dropped, kinda important fact. So while kole had a higher percent attendance, he had not been a member for even 60 days.

Tweeky 10/30/11 Trakanon 1.00 Total dkp 138.00 Adjustment: 21.00 (tracking)

Kolevii 10/29/11 Noble Djorn Noble / Overseer / Hand 1.00 Total dkp 69.00 Adjustment: 4.00 (tracking)

when tweeky had to take an extended afk he gave me access to the account and the bp was reassigned to motec.