PDA

View Full Version : FetLife - Human beings Fail at Life

Lron
05-07-2013, 06:43 PM
There are some serious pockets of humanity out there in the world folks.

What the fuck is the matter with people? I see girls being tied up and placed in a bathtub and "mock drowned" and these living genetic garbage get off on this shit?

Having hooks in your nose and eyelides and mouth and having someone pull on them and wreathing in agony is a turn on to these mentally deranged whores?

Being suspended from hooks, "rape play" with a guy in a full rubber suit with only holes for his eyes, being whipped till your back is deeply lacerated and bleeding profusely....
How much fucking abuse did you have to receive as a child to think any of this shit is sexually stimulating?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE?

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Why don't you climb down off your high horse there, Prudence.

Lron
05-07-2013, 06:48 PM
You would say that about someones outrage on genocide. "Woah bro, relax....people just like differnt things man, some like to slaughter people by the millions, an some like to play the guitar...all the same thing man."

Fuck you

Rhambuk
05-07-2013, 06:48 PM
you forgot beastiality, very disturbing to see army wives turn to the family dog when their husband is shipped out.

really the only thing i have a problem with, dom and torture is fine by me. Its not my thing but ya know to each their own.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 06:50 PM
You would say that about someones outrage on genocide. "Woah bro, relax....people just like differnt things man, some like to slaughter people by the millions, an some like to play the guitar...all the same thing man."

Fuck you
LoL What?!?!?

Lron
05-07-2013, 06:53 PM
You have a problem with fucking a dog....but not someone torturing another person? Is this the consensual argument?

A man in Germany consented to being tortured/cannibalized and then killed but that did not keep him from doing a life sentence. Just because you can find some insane piece of genetic garbage to let you lacerate their back with a whip and drown them in water, doesnt mean that it is any less morally/ethically bankrupt and wicked and appealing to the lowest ideas of degenerate behavior.

Lron
05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Call me crazy but i tend to care about human suffering more than a dude fucking a dog....but maybe I am just bat shit insane.

Rhambuk
05-07-2013, 07:03 PM
As long as all parties involved consent to the act of their own free will. I believe every person has the right to live the way they want.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Call me crazy....I am just bat shit insane.

Lron
05-07-2013, 07:09 PM
As long as all parties involved consent to the act of their own free will. I believe every person has the right to live the way they want.

Whether or not someone should have the right to do something is an entirely different argument and being a libertarian myself, i would not pass a law to tell someone they cant do this.

However, being a libertarian does not hinder me from casting a value judgement on wicked and immoral behavior.

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 07:10 PM
I think it's wicked and immoral to call other people wicked and immora..oh shit.

Freeport
05-07-2013, 07:14 PM
You are talking to people who probably do this nasty shit on a daily basis. You will get no sympathy here. Most people on these forums who have 2,000 posts + probably have fucked dogs and don't care. Yes I said it. fuck you

Rhambuk
05-07-2013, 08:23 PM
However, being a libertarian does not hinder me from casting a value judgement on wicked and immoral behavior.

I can respect that

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Most people on these forums who have 2,000 posts + probably have fucked dogs and don't care. Yes I said it. fuck you
I have fucked Lron's dog.

radditsu
05-07-2013, 09:05 PM

I taped it through the window.

Freakish
05-07-2013, 09:12 PM
I torrented it.

Kagatob
05-07-2013, 10:07 PM
wicked and immoral behavior.

I lol'd.

You sound like a

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2012-3-30-quaker_before.jpg

Hasbinbad
05-07-2013, 10:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/emR0FvJ.png

Lron
05-07-2013, 10:19 PM
I lol'd.

You sound like a

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2012-3-30-quaker_before.jpg

You mean i sound like Christopher Hitchens and all the other best debaters/philosophers?

Religion hijacked the ideas of morality and wickedness...dont let them have a monopoly on the words. Take the words back, they are very important words.

Kagatob
05-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Religion hijacked the ideas of morality and wickedness...dont let them have a monopoly on the words. Take the words back, they are very important words.

You only got that half right, they did hijack the trademarks on such words, however they had also twisted the definitions, definitions you are still standing by.

To think that two consenting individuals participating in a BDSM relationship that causes no permanent damage to either of them is akin to or worse than bestiality (you also alluded to genocide in one post) is outright absurd to put it lightly.

Hasbinbad
05-08-2013, 12:12 AM
As a rule, bdsm amateurs are the nicest, morally righteous people you'd ever like to meet.

Kagatob
05-08-2013, 12:14 AM
The entire idea of BDSM revolves around the submissive person to feel safe and have complete trust in the dominant person.

Hasbinbad
05-08-2013, 12:15 AM
shut up about the grammar or i fite u irl, u know wat aye meen

Clark
05-08-2013, 12:18 AM
this thread is weird

to the back of the line

BattleToad
05-08-2013, 03:08 AM
Stop talking about my fetlife account!

katrik
05-08-2013, 04:19 AM
A+ thread.

Lron
05-08-2013, 07:56 PM
I have a fetlife account but it is only used to see how low people will stoop for attention.

Pyrocat
05-09-2013, 05:15 AM
I'd imagine they're doing it because it's pleasurable. Unless you're so starved for attention you think it's reasonable someone would put steel hooks through their flesh just "for attention".

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 05:24 AM
Lron is just a sheltered boy new to the internet, don't mind him.

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
I'd imagine they're doing it because it's pleasurable. Unless you're so starved for attention you think it's reasonable someone would put steel hooks through their flesh just "for attention".

Is there a worse mental illness than deriving sexual pleasure from someone physically torturing you? Maybe a psychopath that tortures people who wish not to be, other than that....im pretty sure most psychologists would call this just about as deep of a mental illness as humanly possible.

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Is there a worse mental illness than deriving sexual pleasure from someone physically torturing you? Maybe a psychopath that tortures people who wish not to be, other than that....im pretty sure most psychologists would call this just about as deep of a mental illness as humanly possible.

Masochism is officially worse than pedophilia, Lron has spoken! :rolleyes:

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Pedophiles = psychopaths in my professional opinion

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 06:33 AM
professional

Very "professional" attitude you have there. It belies your assertion that you know anything about psychology.

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM
I also find it amusing that your post alludes that you don't believe psychopaths suffer from a form of mental illness.

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:35 AM
I think you have a reading comprehension problem there friend.

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 06:38 AM
You're bad at this, just give up already. :)
Please.

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Bad at what exactly? Maybe challenging your own psychosis by calling out anyone who is masochistic as severely mentally unstable, and anyone who will actually indulge these damaged nutbags in their fantasies is equally guilty as being an abuser of the mentally ill is threatening to you?

You cant physically harm a mentally ill person even if you want to by law, how is this any different?

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:45 AM
I bet 99.9999% of all these sluts were severely sexually abused as children and they should be taken to get treatment/medication, not encouraged to keep indulging in repulsive behavior.

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Wrong and wrong. You're starting to project something, to which I won't even begin to guess but it's quite apparent. I'd suggest you drop the subject before it gets to the point where "u mad bro", because frankly... U mad bro.

Lron
05-09-2013, 06:53 AM
You are awful at debating and I have a morally/ethically/logically/philosophically air tight argument and you have run out of ways to combat it. You also have no idea what projecting is/means.

myriverse
05-09-2013, 07:48 AM
You fail just for using the words morally, ethically, logically, and philosophically with the term "air tight."

Tiggles
05-09-2013, 08:15 AM
My girlfriend won't let me pee on her what do I do?

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 08:41 AM
You are awful at debating and I have a morally/ethically/logically/philosophically air tight argument and you have run out of ways to combat it. You also have no idea what projecting is/means.

So far in this thread all you've done is show us that in your opinion, that way of life is disgusting and you keep erroneously comparing it to a mental illness (one of your posts hints that you don't even know what does and does not qualify as a mental illness) are neither ethically, logically or philosophically sound let alone "air tight", even morally it's debatable.

And you say I'm awful at debating. :)

Barkingturtle
05-09-2013, 08:52 AM
I didn't read any of this thread and I don't know what you goobers are "debating" but I've been reading about these women who were held captive for ten years as rape objects and all I can think is, "Man, if somebody kidnapped me--raped me--tied me up and didn't let me outside for ten years--well, I guess I'd owe them some gratitude for rescuing me from Cleveland". Whatta shithole.

Kagatob
05-09-2013, 09:12 AM
I didn't read any of this thread and I don't know what you goobers are "debating" but I've been reading about these women who were held captive for ten years as rape objects and all I can think is, "Man, if somebody kidnapped me--raped me--tied me up and didn't let me outside for ten years--well, I guess I'd owe them some gratitude for rescuing me from Cleveland". Whatta shithole.

No, that just shows how much the guy who kidnapped them failed at Stockholm syndrome.

Ahldagor
05-09-2013, 09:51 PM
No, that just shows how much the guy who kidnapped them failed at Stockholm syndrome.

guy was a bus driver. think he committed to having trusting relationships with people?

Tasslehofp99
05-09-2013, 10:13 PM

I taped it through the window.

I torrented it.

lol'd

Mortiiss
05-10-2013, 01:19 AM
I like FetLife.

BattleToad
05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
I like FetLife.