PDA

View Full Version : Extended Window

Shinko
05-11-2013, 01:49 PM
good or bad?

Funkutron5000
05-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Bad. Less mobs per time. It got rid of the 120 man poop socks of trak, but I'd rather get stuck doing that 1 out of every 5 spawns than wait an extra 2 days.

Shinko
05-11-2013, 01:55 PM
really is a downer for people that track mobs,
agree killed the poop but what ever happen of the 1/2 windows? FTE shouts and Server Respawns?

Tiggles
05-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Only bad for guilds that can only get mobs by Poopsocking.

FE keeps a group at VS for an entire week and gets discouraged when it gets extended.

It may not be popular but it is working to stop the sock.

knix
05-11-2013, 02:16 PM
ahh agreeing with Shinko got the thread locked in server chat.

I am such a ranter. Please forgive me Nilbog. I am naughty, he locked the post after mine so i must have been the offender !!!!

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=953713&postcount=6

wait Its Shinko's fault. He um made me say those things.

Alarti0001
05-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Only bad for guilds that can only get mobs by Poopsocking.

FE keeps a group at VS for an entire week and gets discouraged when it gets extended.

It may not be popular but it is working to stop the sock.

This.... FE needs to learn poopsocking doesn't pay.

quido
05-11-2013, 03:05 PM
FE would poopsock Phara Dar if they could

Servellious
05-11-2013, 03:40 PM
its good as long as somehow they make them spawn early as well, but didnt sev go like 2 weeks a bit go? Thats just dumb almost an entire extra week.

PS: tmo only exp's in kc basement confirmed not poop socking.

Tiggles
05-11-2013, 03:48 PM
its good as long as somehow they make them spawn early as well, but didnt sev go like 2 weeks a bit go? Thats just dumb almost an entire extra week.

PS: tmo only exp's in kc basement confirmed not poop socking.

Seeing as you guys SIT on his spawn I would say yes the basement is fine.

Signal
05-11-2013, 03:49 PM
It is bad... Now let me explain why. When you limit the way people can play the game, you limit the game and the player experience. Now don't get me wrong I am not a big supporter of poopsocking... But that was a viable option on live for guilds to get mobs. You guys can make fun of it and talk down about people that do it.... But that is a viable way to compete and is more work than what the supposed "Hardcore" players usually put in. That is why even they hate it. I mean why would you eliminate an option that lets people work for and earn the mob that way if they choose to ?

Here you are forcing everyone to play a certain way that only a few guilds can at this point. So you limit the amount of guilds that can consistently compete for raid mobs. Now this isn't a complaint, if you want that in your server fine.. Everyone knows the rules and deals with it. It just doesn't make sense that the system that is chosen eliminates more competition than it promotes. The rules now favor the guilds that have people with several level 60 chars they can camp out at places. It limits the guilds that are still getting most their first chars to 60 or have 1 at 60 and working on their 2nd. It just makes adds a mechanic that doesn't make sense if you want to promote competition in the raid scene.

Shinko
05-11-2013, 06:01 PM
war @ trak
sham @ trak
enc @ trak
war @ vs
cleric @ vs
war @ fay
monk @ sev
wiz @ WC

logging out raid toons is fun?

uygi
05-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Extended windows are super lame in that they reduce overall number of spawns over time. They make tracking more tedious, which sucks for TMO and FE equally, unless there are people in TMO that genuinely enjoy tracking (in which case more power to you). I think ending the sock was a good idea, but if we're going to change from definite windows to fuzzy windows, they should at least be fuzzy on both ends of the spectrum, I.E equally likely to spawn one day AFTER window as one day BEFORE. Since windows can go inifintely long (in theory) but not infinitely short, could add double-chance and half-duration to early-spawn probabilities. Or, since the whole point in the first place is to avoid insane socks on timed spawns, just switch the whole damn thing to spawns-per-month on average. Every tick every mob gets a roll to spawn consistent with its spawn rate, like on average there should be about 4.3 spawns of every 7-day mob per month.

Or whatevers. /shrug

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Thread rated 1 star for no poll. :(

Glitch
05-12-2013, 02:49 AM
I vote that variation should be so variable that it should be conceivably possible for a second trakanon to spawn while TMO is deciding which third alt should get a cleric bp.

Smilkers
05-12-2013, 02:52 AM
TMO, FE, and BDA are the only guilds who can even compete with extended windows in place. any guild without massive numbers gets screwed. Taken's attempt at poopsocking Sev recently got shut down by a very extended window.

the extended windows definitely discourage poopsocking, but they discourage smaller guilds from trying to compete, as well.

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 02:52 AM
Just make both poopsocking and camping characters at raid encounters a bannable offense. Before someone screams how that's not classic, having 7 maxed out toons who have finished every piece of content except the raid mobs they are parked at isn't classic either. :cool:

Autotune
05-12-2013, 03:07 AM
I vote that variation should be so variable that it should be conceivably possible for a second trakanon to spawn while TMO is deciding which third alt should get a cleric bp.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Well, honestly, FE brought this upon themselves. You were never TMOs equal, shown by the "negotiations". You always wanted something easier and TMO didn't care because they just TMOwn.

It will definitely hurt any guild wanting to get into the raiding scene now and especially so if they want to be able to "compete" (GOOD LUCK GEARING/KEYING anytime soon now lmfao).

TMO will have gotten to get 2-5x faster than every other guild that starts up now and do it for year/s. Soooo, imagine how long it will take a guild to play catch-up now lol.

You are all so royally fucked and you have really no one to blame but FE. If they hadn't pushed the staff trying to knock TMO out, these changes would have never happened. So, congratulations!

You turned that hill into a really big fucking hill with landmines and razor wire. GL P99 non-tmo GUILDS!

Bet you all wish you could go back to the days when TMO left world dragons up, etc for shits and giggles now lol.

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 03:27 AM
You don't even play any more. :rolleyes:

baub
05-12-2013, 03:32 AM
Too much loot flowing around as it is, extend them further. Quarterly should do the trick, four Trakanons a year should be fine.

Ella`Ella
05-12-2013, 03:37 AM
war @ trak
sham @ trak
enc @ trak
war @ vs
cleric @ vs
war @ fay
monk @ sev
wiz @ WC

logging out raid toons is fun?

At least now I know who is where.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 03:40 AM
You don't even play any more. :rolleyes:

Been true really since IB left (well a few months after), like a year and 3 months ago. I came back and attended a few raids against FE, but it really wasn't anywhere close to how fun it was with IB.

Still doesn't make what I said any less true. The server is only getting more and more screwed by trying to take out the top guilds via staff intervention.

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 03:45 AM
The server is only getting more and more screwed by trying to take out the top guilds via staff intervention.

It's called standing up against an ethic-free adversary without resorting to their own tactics.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 03:55 AM
It's called standing up against an ethic-free adversary without resorting to their own tactics.

FE resorted to many of the same tactics TMO has done. You can run that game on the clueless (the Harrison's of the forums), but I know otherwise (I actually have friends in FE).

FE shot themselves and every other guild, save TMO, in the foot for catching up for Velious.

Glitch
05-12-2013, 04:03 AM
catching up for Velious.

Catching up for what?

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 04:03 AM
FE resorted to many of the same tactics TMO has done. You can run that game on the clueless (the Harrison's of the forums), but I know otherwise (I actually have friends in FE).
I never said that they didn't do that, I stated what should have been done, nothing more nothing less.
I get that you're hard up on trashing both guilds since your quitting/ban anyway, I couldn't care any less so please try to stick to the topic at hand. :)

Autotune
05-12-2013, 04:04 AM
Catching up for what?

idk, stuff.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 04:10 AM
I never said that they didn't do that, I stated what should have been done, nothing more nothing less.
I get that you're hard up on trashing both guilds since your quitting/ban anyway, I couldn't care any less so please try to stick to the topic at hand. :)

Since? I get you're new here and all, but... just lol.

What should have been done? You didn't state anything of that matter.

The server is only getting more and more screwed by trying to take out the top guilds via staff intervention.
^Regarding FE
^Regarding the bold
FE resorted to many of the same tactics TMO has done.
^Regarding the bold
I never said that they didn't do that
^You back tracking

Godefroi
05-12-2013, 04:14 AM

FE shot themselves and every other guild, save TMO, in the foot for catching up for Velious.

ya, blood orchid katanas n pulsating gems help kill AoW right ?

Kunark wasnt supposed to last 2 years 1/2, TMO took the best of it being alone a whole year alone keying/gearing.

FE has just shown it is possible to take a dragon in VP, we did it with 25 when they have 55.

Now thats how it is in kunark, when velious is out, you will need rotations in ToV not to make it a mess because Divinity and BDA as well as FE and TMO will surely be willing to farm gear right ?

Now about ST, it's a CSR zone, no trains, no day long grief, once two guildd compete in there it will be either race and/or rotation on wardens.

Either way end game in velious will need a lot more compromises than it did in Kunark, for one simple reason, kunark's end game is a non-CSR zone where numbers matter to kill faster while training, velious' end game is a CSR zone.

And spare us this pro TMO bs Stealin when yourself threatened to disclose TMO officers banned for MQ2 and RMT lol.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 04:25 AM
And spare us this pro TMO bs Stealin when yourself threatened to disclose TMO officers banned for MQ2 and RMT lol.

So one of you says I am dissing TMO and the other is now saying I am preaching pro TMO bs.

I also never threatened to disclose TMO officers, just a person in TMO and none of it was related to RMT.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 04:29 AM
Also, yes, the gear from Kunark raids (not all of it obviously) will help in Velious.

Better gear = better gear = larger margin for errors regardless how much of a difference it is.

Naming shitty gear may make you feel better, but it doesn't make sense. If you felt that kunark gear didn't matter, why are you wanting it before Velious?

Kagatob
05-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Since? I get you're new here and all, but... just lol.

What should have been done? You didn't state anything of that matter.

^Regarding FE

^Regarding the bold

^Regarding the bold

^You back tracking

My first post was players in general, my second post was referring to FE in particular. I apologize for the discrepancy but I wasn't paying close enough attention to see that the OP was an FE member, I made the wrong assumption that it was a general bitching thread. I sowwy. :o

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Maybe I should just start using Fraps like Tiggles does to show the he "does" in fact sit at VS spawn for hours running his man pleaser for long periods of time bitching about what they other guy is doing. The greatest part is that no one even says anything back to him. Mental Patients have been known to ramble like that for hours.

So again, before you start pointing fingers about tactics used by both guilds make sure you don't pull it out of your butt where most of the stink is. Just put back in your nose where it belongs and dig deeper.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 07:02 AM
TMO just took VS with about 50 a few ago around 6 am but FE is camping the shit out of it as usual...right?

quido
05-12-2013, 07:07 AM
It was 28... shame you wiped after 7 days of poopsock lol. Camping out in pit is so awful =(

Autotune
05-12-2013, 07:07 AM
My first post was players in general, my second post was referring to FE in particular. I apologize for the discrepancy but I wasn't paying close enough attention to see that the OP was an FE member, I made the wrong assumption that it was a general bitching thread. I sowwy. :o

Figured it was one or the other, but already hit post after I figured it might be that.

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Maybe I should just start using Fraps like Tiggles does to show the he "does" in fact sit at VS spawn for hours running his man pleaser for long periods of time bitching about what they other guy is doing. The greatest part is that no one even says anything back to him. Mental Patients have been known to ramble like that for hours.

So again, before you start pointing fingers about tactics used by both guilds make sure you don't pull it out of your butt where most of the stink is. Just put back in your nose where it belongs and dig deeper.

TMO just took VS with about 50 a few ago around 6 am but FE is camping the shit out of it as usual...right?

Grats TMO, you guys socked it longer you deserve it.

Socking with tiggles is fun I get to give him exp deaths because hes dumb enough to duel my rogue, turn his back to me, and then when I do accept the duel and hes bout to die, he runs right into a mob.

Was hilarious.

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 07:12 AM
It was 28... shame you wiped after 7 days of poopsock lol. Camping out in pit is so awful =(

Why is it aweful? Its the best xp/loot KC has to offer usually and there's an added chance that we get Vs, whats so aweful about that? Btw FE wasn't socking until TMO had tanks/clerics/monks down in pit.

quido
05-12-2013, 07:13 AM
comprehension fail

Versus
05-12-2013, 08:20 AM

[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] ---------------------------
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Fountree <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Seargant <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Sunnyvale <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [60 High Priest] Gobius (Dark Elf) <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [57 Evoker] Mazzarin (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Pennand <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Turp <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Taja <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Necrious <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Vandal <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [60 Hierophant] Portsche (Wood Elf) <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Iksben <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Hakata <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Raden <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Sckrilla
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [58 Master] Seltius (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Crazyeyes
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Felicity <The Mystical Order>
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Jeremy
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Phisting <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Sun May 12 06:21:41 2013] There are 20 players in Karnor's Castle.

I understand your frustration but don't be a liar ;(

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 09:06 AM

Socking with tiggles is fun I get to give him exp deaths because hes dumb enough to duel my rogue, turn his back to me, and then when I do accept the duel and hes bout to die, he runs right into a mob.

Was hilarious.

You would of lost to my epic pet if you didnt have goodies healing you while you chased me around.

Grats on VS

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 10:05 AM
50 count was being in general and sarcastic and not being exact but who really is counting? When you cram 20 pieces of shit into a toilet bowl it gives the appearance waaaaaay bigger poops than what really is there. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear but your just fat and just appear everywhere no matter where people look. More sarcasm!

Your post looked "frustrating". Thanks for letting me clear that up for you.

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 10:07 AM

Poopsock Doesn't Pay. Tmo socks with a tracker and an fte'er/ FE socks with a raid force.

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Poopsock Doesn't Pay. Tmo socks with a tracker and an fte'er/ FE socks with a raid force.

Versus
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
50 count was being in general and sarcastic and not being exact but who really is counting? When you cram 20 pieces of shit into a toilet bowl it gives the appearance waaaaaay bigger poops than what really is there. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear but your just fat and just appear everywhere no matter where people look. More sarcasm!

Your post looked "frustrating". Thanks for letting me clear that up for you.

lol ok bud. It's not my fault your guild is dying, cry me a river. Perhaps you should have had different priorities when growing as a new guild instead of throwing bodies at VP relentlessly. Baby steps.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Comprehension is when Jeremy realizes from the 1000 instances of fraps and screenshots that FE didn't have a force in the pit to really get wiped. Here is a shit-tack bro. Your convo is stinking up the room..pity party at VS pit for TMO and FE! Be there!

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Tracker/FTE'er = a cleric, a monk, a mage, and a warrior?

When FE had 1 rogue there.

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
You would of lost to my epic pet if you didnt have goodies healing you while you chased me around.

Grats on VS

Exactly, it wasn't a fair fight to begin with. I just wanted to see you bleed.

uygi
05-12-2013, 10:24 AM
So yeah, extended windows are lame.

/thread

smokemon
05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
^^

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Hold that thought Verusaager Jr, I was taking a shit while not giving a shit about anything you said. There are some really big poops here you might be interested in. They have loot in them. So I know you wont miss that.

Oh, an I ain't your bud. If that guild is so dead why do you guys fight them so hard. This is not limited to but including having Tiggles in their vent, intercepting their batphones, attempting to poach members during a raid. It's almost unreal that you go to those extremes to be # 1 but you got it boss! Where have you been or do you not know whats going on around you other than the farts and flowers your sniffing.

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Tracker/FTE'er = a cleric, a monk, a mage, and a warrior?

When FE had 1 rogue there.

Wait so FE poopsocked with 1-2 groups+ for 7 days.. and gave up at the end? Your poopsock strat needs work.

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 10:37 AM
FE just lost EVERY SINGLE raid mob this week.

TMO even got maestro.

FE is a dead guild and now comes the forum phase.

This phase when they all stop playing and congregate to the forums and say they are so good the only reason there guild died is because of (guild,GM,Mechanic)

After this clean sweep of every raid mob all current FE members who want to app will now have to face more stringent requirements due to your pride.

Cecily
05-12-2013, 10:57 AM
I think extended window is fine since we have the spawn time anyways.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not calling you a liar but they did get Fay and some Mage out pulled you on Draco the other day which is about as laughable as your claim of a sweep but since your counting who am I to say otherwise.

Watching you and Eccezan.com use shouts to fight people like squabbling married couples in Lamaze class is hilarious. I don't normally fight dead shit unless its trying to eat my brain and or other body parts. That so called guild of Zombies keeps you up at night crying on your body pillow.

I do like targeting you in these forums because your the weakest willed and have the loudest mouth. You seem to rage more than flame. Well you probably do flame more cause of your roids swelling due to prolonged sitting on Ecc's lap while he pats you on the bottom calling you Old Greg. Heard about your date at the vegan place. You don't eat meat but you sure like the bone. :eek:

Have a blessed day!

Seltius
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Hey don't stop the sock! That's where I get to just sit and joke with people... can haz b cuddle time yet?

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm not calling you a liar but they did get Fay and some Mage out pulled you on Draco the other day which is about as laughable as your claim of a sweep but since your counting who am I to say otherwise.

Watching you and Eccezan.com use shouts to fight people like squabbling married couples in Lamaze class is hilarious. I don't normally fight dead shit unless its trying to eat my brain and or other body parts. That so called guild of Zombies keeps you up at night crying on your body pillow.

I do like targeting you in these forums because your the weakest willed and have the loudest mouth. You seem to rage more than flame. Well you probably do flame more cause of your roids swelling due to prolonged sitting on Ecc's lap while he pats you on the bottom calling you Old Greg. Heard about your date at the vegan place. You don't eat meat but you sure like the bone. :eek:

Have a blessed day!
Fay spawned today... so not sure if last weeks mobs count for this week.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Reading some of Cecily's old post are hilarious. She/He/It takes passive aggressive swipes at the new guild mates in the past just like that one. Choosing your words that carefully makes you look pretty two faced. Who am I kidding, you are. Thanks for visiting me. Cause I decided to visit you. I hope your new pals don't look cause you might have some explaining to do.

Eccezan
05-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Reading some of Cecily's old post are hilarious. She/He/It takes passive aggressive swipes at the new guild mates in the past just like that one. Choosing your words that carefully makes you look pretty two faced. Who am I kidding, you are. Thanks for visiting me. Cause I decided to visit you. I hope your new pals don't look cause you might have some explaining to do.

another anon account for mcbard or what? lol

How to troll in p99 RNF:

1) Make anon account.
2) Start talking gibber gabber.
3) People get mad.

Cecily
05-12-2013, 11:28 AM

I made fun of FE when I was in FE. I'll make fun of TMO when I'm in TMO. That last one was directed at FE's paranoia than anything though. Explaining jokes :(

But yeah TY SO MUCH for the creepy irl death threat type comment. I've got nothing to hide. I have plenty I don't share. Go ahead, it'll be way more fallout on you than me.

kotton05
05-12-2013, 11:30 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx66LWV-CCk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx66LWV-CCk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Autotune
05-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I made fun of FE when I was in FE. I'll make fun of TMO when I'm in TMO. That last one was directed at FE's paranoia than anything though. Explaining jokes :(

But yeah TY SO MUCH for the creepy irl death threat type comment. I've got nothing to hide. I have plenty I don't share. Go ahead, it'll be way more fallout on you than me.

I'm going to go vote no on your app

India
05-12-2013, 03:56 PM

I'll counter it by voting yes :cool:

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 04:48 PM
FE just lost EVERY SINGLE raid mob this week.

TMO even got maestro.

FE is a dead guild and now comes the forum phase.

This phase when they all stop playing and congregate to the forums and say they are so good the only reason there guild died is because of (guild,GM,Mechanic)

After this clean sweep of every raid mob all current FE members who want to app will now have to face more stringent requirements due to your pride.

Grats FE on trak, grats TMO on VS.

We aren't even going to mention sev because that was the biggest load of horseshit I've ever seen.

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Grats FE on trak, grats TMO on VS.

We aren't even going to mention sev because that was the biggest load of horseshit I've ever seen.

LOL FE killed something? Does this mean you are gonna tell us more about how you aren't a dying guild?

Servellious
05-12-2013, 07:11 PM
I remember when my guild used to wipe to sev

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 07:12 PM
I remember when my guild killed more then one mob every 7 days

kotton05
05-12-2013, 07:25 PM
I remember when my guild used to wipe to sev

notice how he didn't put twice in a row while kiting in between lollll

xarzzardorn
05-12-2013, 07:50 PM
testament to how terrible your guild is. the words 'okay let them have their shot' were heard on vent and instead your bard kited him into oblivion and died once we were ready. lol!

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 07:55 PM
testament to how terrible your guild is. the words 'okay let them have their shot' were heard on vent and instead your bard kited him into oblivion and died once we were ready. lol!

I thought we weren't going to talk about this? There were some shenanigans going on for this one that I'm sure TMO would rather be left unspoken of.

kotton05
05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Did someone say in TMO vent to let us haz trak?

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 09:06 PM
17 members of FE sitting in a cleared out Plane of Hate Poopsocking Innoruk.

Desperate much?

Cecily
05-12-2013, 09:08 PM

Lol that is not what I meant! I need to hire an editor to delete all my posts before I hit the submit button.

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol that is not what I meant! I need to hire an editor to delete all my posts before I hit the submit button.

It's ok he votes no on everyone's app

kotton05
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Q: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied?
A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership.

This fraps is great from this morning!

Cecily
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Talendor.

Tasslehofp99
05-12-2013, 09:21 PM
17 members of FE sitting in a cleared out Plane of Hate Poopsocking Innoruk.

Desperate much?

More like some jackoff keeps logging on our tracking toons and getting them killed.

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
More like some jackoff keeps logging on our tracking toons and getting them killed.

Im too lazy to find the "its aliens" meme.

kotton05
05-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Talendor.

talendor wasn't nearly as bad=-)

a TMO wipe a while back put Dolic in bad position but this fraps has multiple folks pinging Sev around. keep on trollin its funny!

Alarti0001
05-12-2013, 09:58 PM
talendor wasn't nearly as bad=-)

a TMO wipe a while back put Dolic in bad position but this fraps has multiple folks pinging Sev around. keep on trollin its funny!

I have a fraps of Jesus returning to Earth... really.

KotBK
05-12-2013, 10:04 PM
I have a fraps of Jesus returning to Earth... really.

If this were true I wouldn't be here reading this nonsense

Servellious
05-12-2013, 10:08 PM
notice how he didn't put twice in a row while kiting in between lollll

Twice? man sounds like i missed the fun this week. Its just dragons and pixels guys dont go at them like a 15year old virgin and blow your load so soon.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Cecily you are about as big a fool as a hoped and knew you were. The visit I'm talking about is the one where you clicked my name and stalked me to find out who I was. So P99 tells you that if you actually looked in statistics. I saw this a few days ago before I ever even decided to call you out you crying little semen drinker. Your actually the little stalker and I can't imagine how many women you have locked in a cellar. I'll call Charles Ramsey up. He knows what to do. #charlesramsey you stalking little hypocrite. Do some real research before you come at someone who already had you in check. You like to stand in the background and take little pot shots at people while you hide behind others. Coward ass stalker.

Skywarp
05-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Eccezan, you posting anything is like David and Goliath in here. You get beaned on the head by a shout and spring a leak in your shorts. Don't you have some RL pic's to delete somewhere. I would ask you how your date with Ol Greg went but you already posted it on your blog.

Autotune
05-12-2013, 11:06 PM
It's ok he votes no on everyone's app

A no from me is like a yes from every officer and zeelot.

Tiggles
05-12-2013, 11:10 PM
A no from me is like a yes from every officer and zeelot.

Olidean has like a form post he posts on every single app unless there euro.

"Not needed, no"

Cecily
05-13-2013, 07:51 AM
Cecily you are about as big a fool as a hoped and knew you were. The visit I'm talking about is the one where you clicked my name and stalked me to find out who I was. So P99 tells you that if you actually looked in statistics. I saw this a few days ago before I ever even decided to call you out you crying little semen drinker. Your actually the little stalker and I can't imagine how many women you have locked in a cellar. I'll call Charles Ramsey up. He knows what to do. #charlesramsey you stalking little hypocrite. Do some real research before you come at someone who already had you in check. You like to stand in the background and take little pot shots at people while you hide behind others. Coward ass stalker.

You'll address me as Lady Stark when you speak to me, peasant.

Cecily
05-13-2013, 07:54 AM
And furthermore, when I view someone's page, it's because I misclicked on their name instead of their horrible RnF thread. I'm serious. Get back to the fields and stop wasting the time of your betters.

Tiggles
05-13-2013, 09:28 AM
And furthermore, when I view someone's page, it's because I misclicked on their name instead of their horrible RnF thread. I'm serious. Get back to the fields and stop wasting the time of your betters.

Good good

You forgot to mention something about there dead guild though.

Also, never directly engage in combat with anon players they are cowards. Focus your insults on players with actual forum accounts.

If you enraged someone enough to make an anonymous troll account and harass you then you have already won.

Autotune
05-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Good good

You forgot to mention something about there dead guild though.

Also, never directly engage in combat with anon players they are cowards. Focus your insults on players with actual forum accounts.

If you enraged someone enough to make an anonymous troll account and harass you then you have already won.

advice to live your life by

kotton05
05-13-2013, 12:14 PM

Anon troll has become ENRAGED!
You try to spin but Anon troll ripostes!
Anon troll hits you with LOLySOmad!
Your tears begin to gather, you have taken 1200pts of damage
You have been hit by 121pts of damage.
You have been hit by 21pts of damage.
You have been hit by 213pts of damage.
You have been slain by Anon troll.

oh I dunno who skywarp is but he's funny, also tiggles youre anon troll givin anon troll advice ftw.

quido
05-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Merkk begins to cast a spell (Identify).
Merkk's spell fizzles.

Alarti0001
05-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Anon troll has become ENRAGED!
Anon troll hits you with LOLySOmad!
Your tears begin to gather, you have taken 1200pts of damage
You have been hit by 121pts of damage.
You have been hit by 21pts of damage.
You have been hit by 213pts of damage.
You have been slain by Anon troll.

oh I dunno who skywarp is but he's funny, also tiggles youre anon troll givin anon troll advice ftw.

How is Tiggles in any way anonymous? .....you are just bad merkk

kotton05
05-13-2013, 12:23 PM
rofl I def can't cast.

and alarti wtf only certain folks would know who he is.... half of FE still doesn't. youre bad for realizing he doesn't go by tiggles.

Alarti0001
05-13-2013, 12:26 PM
rofl I def can't cast.

and alarti wtf only certain folks would know who he is.... half of FE still doesn't. youre bad for realizing he doesn't go by tiggles.

If half of FE doesn't know who tiggles is... they should ask the other half of FE, or are your cliques still not talking to each other?

kotton05
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
If half of FE doesn't know who tiggles is... they should ask the other half of FE, or are your cliques still not talking to each other?

you sir still don't think "Tiggles" is an anon troll, has no mention of who he is... whats your take on that?

Cliques are groups of friends, to get into a clique gotta have a mutual relationship, cliques are everywhere. I'm sure you can find some in TMO all the way down to Peace Pipe. Only people who know who tiggles prolly wish they didn't lol.

Autotune
05-13-2013, 12:50 PM
The only people who don't know who Tiggles is are people who don't matter or are just getting on the forums. The same people who wouldn't know who I am.

Kotton05 probably isn't even your ingame name...

kotton05
05-13-2013, 12:53 PM
My pt exactly^ so he's anon giving anon advice

rofl, its not my name but I put my it in sig, similar to you stealin or Jeremy...

Alarti0001
05-13-2013, 12:55 PM

rofl, its not my name but I put my it in sig, similar to you stealin or Jeremy...

Its hard to consider someone anonymous if by your admission half of yoru guild knows his identity. Also, QF has posted his char name multiple times on his account.

Are you really this stubborn that you will argue an obviously losing argument while you continue to drift from your original statement?

Autotune
05-13-2013, 12:58 PM

I don't always have my picture down there tho. I just put it up a few weeks ago, guess I'm anon too.

kotton05
05-13-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't always have my picture down there tho. I just put it up a few weeks ago, guess I'm anon too.

I Like the picture and it seems you kinda see my pt. What I don't understand is Alarti saying i'm drifting from my original statement...

To you or me... someone who reads the forums ofc should know Tiggles mentioned his name to us, surely not anon, but to other you argue they should know too?

Alarti0001
05-13-2013, 01:30 PM
I Like the picture and it seems you kinda see my pt. What I don't understand is Alarti saying i'm drifting from my original statement...

To you or me... someone who reads the forums ofc should know Tiggles mentioned his name to us, surely not anon, but to other you argue they should know too?

If they don't read the forums they wouldn't have knowledge of tiggles let alone if he was anonymous or not.