PDA

View Full Version : DOOM < hosting Public Raid> Wed 30th, 11:45 P.M> Pacific Standard Time

Vangorr_WAR
06-29-2010, 03:36 PM
DOOM , a new guild for late Night PST / Aus/Jap Players. We are hosting a public raid for people 46 +, target is to be announced at raid. We will be meeting at East Commons Tunnel at Shady for start up. The time Will be 11:45 P.M> Pacific Standard Time , On Wed the 30th Please Come even if you are guilded , this is a open raid therefore Raid loot will be rolled upon , I encourage some of you to check us out. Sign up Below if interested
Thank you,
Vangorr

Swishahouse
07-01-2010, 05:02 AM
nice job in fear everyone good times!!!!

Vangorr_WAR
07-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Thank you sir. Was a awesome night in fear. Thank you all who came and made this possible. Doom is 2 days old and managed to get some great players and loot this night. I want to thank the people in Dark ascension , Divinity , Remedy , Europa , Inglorious bastards, House of Rahl, And Doom. And thank you to the unguilded. Its nice to see the community of P1999 getting together regardless of guild tag. NEW RAID NEXT WEEK LOOK FOR TIME, Contact Vangorr , Niten , And or Scrootie . Thank you all again Grats Monks on Shiverback boots x1 shiverback gloves x2 , shiverback legs x2 , and mages on Cryosilk cap x2 =) and Words!!! WOOT GOOOO DOOM!!!!

Swishahouse
07-01-2010, 07:07 AM
We had an active and vibrant public raid force on E'Ci. I for one love and support public raiders!

Vangorr_WAR
07-01-2010, 02:10 PM
The real kicker is. I too am from E'ci and I led over 50 or so public raids. With Ashorty , and Backflag =) Nice to see where your roots came from =p

Kevynne
08-12-2012, 02:59 AM
i kn ow this is an old thread but can we do public raids again? i really miss them </3