PDA

View Full Version : Got a Fat Lady Fired From DQ... was it YOU??

HookrsNBlow
05-14-2013, 11:33 PM
SO.... I told this fat bitch how bad she sucked, and she yelled back at me "I'm busting my ass here!" I looked at her boss asked for names, and the number for cooperate. I left with my free shakes, as she was waddling to her car! As I drove away I wondered: was that person one of the fat asses of this server, or just some hogger ass that gobbles neck bearded cock? So, it that was you or your fat ass chick please let me know; that way I can laugh at you, and make fun of you and/or your toothpicks' (yes your small cock) Grand Canyon (that is the only comparison for how big this bitches pussy has to be) for not having a job! You're welcome (in the long run all the DQ would have made it fatter)!!

GODPARTICLE
05-14-2013, 11:42 PM
The only reason the elite such as myself even associates with members of the proletariat is to chuckle at your miserable lives

kotton05
05-15-2013, 12:01 AM
No but she also ducked up my bananna milk shake.

Kagatob
05-15-2013, 12:17 AM
SO.... I told this fat bitch how bad she sucked, and she yelled back at me "I'm busting my ass here!" I looked at her boss asked for names, and the number for cooperate. I left with my free shakes, as she was waddling to her car! As I drove away I wondered: was that person one of the fat asses of this server, or just some hogger ass that gobbles neck bearded cock? So, it that was you or your fat ass chick please let me know; that way I can laugh at you, and make fun of you and/or your toothpicks' (yes your small cock) Grand Canyon (that is the only comparison for how big this bitches pussy has to be) for not having a job! You're welcome (in the long run all the DQ would have made it fatter)!!

ITT: OP projecting hard.
P.S. OP lives with his parents, only way he got his shakes for free since they paid for them, which he guzzled both down before he even got home.
P.P.S. OP doesn't know how to drive.

Daldolma
05-15-2013, 02:19 AM

huh

Recycled Children
05-15-2013, 09:14 AM
So not only are you so insecure that you wallow in the shortcomings of others but you also are so vindictive that even the most minuscule of slights to your ego that you'd go so far as to get someone fired from their job.

Your life sounds awesome keep it up.

Rhambuk
05-15-2013, 09:16 AM
wizard 101 must be down for an update

HookrsNBlow
05-15-2013, 10:00 AM
So 3 out of 6 replies are from fat people, and it looks as though Kagatob's GF was in fact the huge bitch that fucked mine and Kotton's shakes! Tonight, after you all eat off her new EBT card you can thank me!

Kagatob
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM
So 3 out of 6 replies are from fat people, and it looks as though Kagatob's GF was in fact the huge bitch that fucked mine and Kotton's shakes! Tonight, after you all eat off her new EBT card you can thank me!

My girlfriend owns her own medical facility, nice try though?

Karkona
05-15-2013, 12:38 PM

This must be an achievement for you. Goodjob getting a fat bitch fired from DQ. Feel good now? I hope she has like 5 puppies and they are hungry, now the bitch will be milking food stamps off our tax money for a year. Goodjob. Clap clap clap.

Hasbinbad
05-15-2013, 01:18 PM
this is why the terrorists hate us

GODPARTICLE
05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm more worried about communism these days

Nirgon
05-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Nice spelling on corporate there slick.

Lay off the boog shoog.

Nirgon
05-15-2013, 01:45 PM
This must be an achievement for you. Goodjob getting a fat bitch fired from DQ. Feel good now? I hope she has like 15 cats and they are hungry, now the bitch will be milking food stamps off our tax money for a year. Goodjob. Clap clap clap.

ftfy