TWDL_Prexus
05-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Lol.. Bad post.

heartbrand
05-18-2013, 05:26 PM
If you wanted to grief people you're on the wrong server

Kagatob
05-18-2013, 05:27 PM
The fact that you are putting Kael and ToV in the same "category" pretty much shows that you never played Velious. Not sure how training noobs trying to farm some Thurgadin armor have to do with people farming BiS items in ToV. Either way, bad post.
Tormax and AoW don't exist. You heard it here first people! :)

Tecmos Deception
05-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Lol.

Kagatob
05-18-2013, 05:34 PM

The entire server is griefed every day. It'd be like VP and ST only raid-zone wide. Make them put their 270,000+ Stalves of forbidden rites to work.

TWDL_Prexus
05-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Tormax and AoW don't exist. You heard it here first people! :)

Yeah people would only train Tormax/Aow raids.. lol

Kagatob
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah people would only train Tormax/Aow raids.. lol

re-read the poll again.

Tiggles
05-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Pity Reply

Move to RnF Ban poster for multiple shit posts in Gen chat.

cyryllis
05-18-2013, 07:17 PM
worst post of the week

Tasslehofp99
05-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Pity Reply

Move to RnF Ban poster for multiple shit posts in Gen chat.

Mad as hell.

Faerie Blossom
05-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Why would anyone want to train?

Thulack
05-18-2013, 08:06 PM
worst post of the week

Splorf22
05-18-2013, 08:15 PM

webrunner5
05-18-2013, 08:51 PM
How about a Poll Option to delete the entire thread? :eek: Wow, worst thread of the week would be a REAL mercy favor. Holly Cow.

Ele
05-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Might as well link to previous thread on what zones were limited CSR support

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=97723

5.6.1 List of Customer Service Limited Zones

Sleeper (sleeper)
Temple of Veeshan (templeveeshan)
The Plane of Fear (fearplane)
The Plane of Growth (growthplane)
The Plane of Hate (hateplane)
The Plane of Mischief (mischiefplane)
The Plane of Sky (airplane)
Veeshan’s Peak (veeshan)

quido
05-18-2013, 09:13 PM
this kagatob guy gets more mad every day

bonemender
05-18-2013, 10:38 PM
"Sanctioned training"....seriously...This poll makes me want to quit the server...

heartbrand
05-18-2013, 11:13 PM
I was a senior guide during the petition era and this whole no csr rule was meant for lost corpses, bugged deaths etc., it never meant people could train each other and in fact head GMs were never bound by the rule. If we're keeping classic guide rules for our csr here why is it limited to this issue?

quido
05-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Harrison you realize you're insulting the credibility of the entire staff, right? No CSR in VP was put in place by Rogean. Every time you say this server has no legitimacy by insulting people like Amelinda and Ambrotos, people who have nothing to do with any in-game CSR decisions these days, you're really insulting Sirken and Ephi, two people who as far as I can tell are beacons of fairness and integrity. You don't think Nilbog sees all your tripe? You really think he doesn't know exactly what is going on on his server? Nothing is done because the claims are without merit, not because the "good GMs" don't know or because the "bad GMs" condone it.

Autotune
05-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Sirken is buttbuddies with Paypalmelinda and speaks to her on the phone regularly. That's pretty damning.

I don't trust him and no one else should either for that alone.

I tell Nilbog all the time he is the only legit person left on his team because he does the real work and the underlings shit on his work.

That's funny, because nilbog fucking hates you and especially so because of your presence on the forums.

quido
05-18-2013, 11:53 PM
I wonder why the higher-ups don't stop Ambrotos from banning Harrison's accounts! I'm sure Nilborg and Joe Rogean have heard all about it from Harrison - why don't they do anything!? I wonder why!!!

Acarertwo
05-19-2013, 03:29 AM
I approve this post. 1+

Acarertwo
05-19-2013, 03:32 AM
Though I don't think it should be sanctioned to one guild. FFA sure sounds nice though =)

Tasslehofp99
05-19-2013, 04:00 AM
Training in raid zones was never allowed on live and when it happened on prexus the offenders would be bsuspended or their guilds loot was deletes if they got a kill as a result of training. I don't know how it was on other servers but up until velious was out for a while our guilds got along great.

kotton05
05-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Why would anyone want to train?

Momma I just trained a guild, pulled a dragon from ahead, clicked feign death and now they dead, Momma... they just got rezzed.... No csr on their VP crawl... they petiton but I bet sometimes they wish they've never been rezzed at alllllll, carry on, carry on, nothing really matters..

Rhambuk
05-19-2013, 08:39 AM
The only training that should be allowed is against harrison, for griefing purposes.

Tiggles
05-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Momma I just trained a guild, pulled a dragon from ahead, clicked feign death and now they dead, Momma... they just got rezzed.... No csr on their VP crawl... they petiton but I bet sometimes they wish they've never been rezzed at alllllll, carry on, carry on, nothing really matters..

I suddenly feel like all those black R&B artists that had there songs stolen by white artists

kotton05
05-19-2013, 10:09 AM
I suddenly feel like all those black R&B artists that had there songs stolen by white artists

ROFL!!! haha you'll get your royalties!

Autotune
05-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Their*

No wonder you're unemployed. You're fucking retarded.

Wal-Mart Deli Slicing English teacher here to tell us all about it.

quido
05-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Confirmed liar thinks anyone takes him seriously.

Autotune
05-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Banned for MQ

Still posts on the forums

You're not a fucking retard at all. (JK Wilson, you're retarded.)

Harrimad so upset he has to fondle other men's meat all day for minimum wage because his brain was too damaged to be a grunt in the military so they had to send him home to mom.

Funny someone who had too many concussions (and fatty reflux disease) and got sent home by the army is running around calling other people retarded.

Autotune
05-19-2013, 10:29 AM
Man, this kid is so mad that I remind people he got caught cheating on a 14 year-old fake version of an elf simulator.

Banned faggot says what?

You're letting your concussions show again and seem to be falling back to your elementary school days.

Come on Harrison, you are literally the only person who seems to think I am bothered about the MQ flagging of an account I wasn't playing. I have a legacy in-game and the forums and no amount of you running around trying to tarnish it will ever have an adverse effect. Stealin (that's me) is a mother fucking paragon of righteousness and not even the GMs/Staff believe I used MQ. I suppose that is why you're mad, the GMs/Staff fucking hate you and are pushing for forum accounts to tie to in-game accounts so they can take out your play character and force you away. Hopefully they do, I am sure you need to start rebuilding your life after your girlfriend left you and took your son. You seem to be posting more lately as well, so I'm guessing that had an effect on you and you lost your slicing job or did you lose it and that's why she left you?

quido
05-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Harrison banned from high school and the army for being psycho. He heard a story of a fellow soldier who cheated death and subsequently wigged the fuck out. God confirmed corrupt.

quido
05-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Fat guy calls people fat.

Guy kicked out of military says others wouldn't make the cut.

Next tell me how I couldn't graduate high school, moran.

quido
05-19-2013, 11:01 AM
This guy so much more qualified, lol

http://www.msu.edu/~oconne53/harriball.jpg

I'd pass the psych eval, at least!

heartbrand
05-19-2013, 11:05 AM
Nice six pack in the making there Jeremy, keeping your RL char maxed out as well as in game

quido
05-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Perhaps Harrison could recommend some low-fat yet tasty cold cuts so I can watch my calorie intake?

RoKnRuiN1
05-19-2013, 01:26 PM

This fucking killed me.

Enygma
05-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Lol.. Bad post.

Kagotop sad he can't compete on a fair playing field... pleads for one way rules.

Kagatob
05-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Kagotop sad he can't compete on a fair playing field... pleads for one way rules.

At the rate things are going, I'll be long gone before it starts snowing outside of Everfrost. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want tyrants to suffer. :)

Kevynne
06-08-2013, 04:09 AM
ROFL!!! haha you'll get your royalties!

See sig Merkk.

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Hehe I troll you all so good it hurts in my pleasure area.

Tasslehofp99
06-08-2013, 04:22 AM

You must be retarded if you think p99 raiding has had any semblance of a fait playing field in.the last 2 years.

Tasslehofp99
06-08-2013, 04:23 AM
***fair

Tasslehofp99
06-08-2013, 04:59 AM
Paypalmelinda, nuff said.

Herpaderp cheaters allowed to run rampant and Sirken the big bad wannabe new guy won't even do anything about it because, "it happened 14 months ago lol"

Shits still happening as of a month or two ago, have fraps of tmo cheating by exploiting IP exemptions. Which to my knowledge was always a permaban? I mean the rules are clear cut.

Anyway desmo nd aiaius of TMO should both be banned for their exploiting but instead were given 3 day suspensions when they claimed the rules regarding ip exemptions are murky at best.

So they were let off the hook when they should have been crucified and made an example of. Now I'm certain TMO is immune from punishment when caught breaking server rules.

Also - TMO was allowed to z-axis exploit in VP to trivialize content and when faced with competition they would hide in places where they couldnt ve trained. The day after FE had their first attempt at Phara Dar, we were told that Z-axis exploiting is no longer allowed. So it seems as if only TMO is allowed to cheat and dictate the rules regarding the raid scene. Its happened many times now and ivegot fraps to prove it. Perhaps 100+ fraps of TMO cheating will be enough to prove a history of cheating, if anyone cares to serve up some justice.

Tiggles
06-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Shits still happening as of a month or two ago, have fraps of tmo cheating by exploiting IP exemptions. Which to my knowledge was always a permaban? I mean the rules are clear cut.

Anyway desmo nd aiaius of TMO should both be banned for their exploiting but instead were given 3 day suspensions when they claimed the rules regarding ip exemptions are murky at best.

So they were let off the hook when they should have been crucified and made an example of. Now I'm certain TMO is immune from punishment when caught breaking server rules.

Also - TMO was allowed to z-axis exploit in VP to trivialize content and when faced with competition they would hide in places where they couldnt ve trained. The day after FE had their first attempt at Phara Dar, we were told that Z-axis exploiting is no longer allowed. So it seems as if only TMO is allowed to cheat and dictate the rules regarding the raid scene. Its happened many times now and ivegot fraps to prove it. Perhaps 100+ fraps of TMO cheating will be enough to prove a history of cheating, if anyone cares to serve up some justice.

Harrison 2.0 y'all

Tasslehofp99
06-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Harrison 2.0 y'all

If telling the truth about what I've witnessed over the past 2 or so years then sure, I'm harrison 2.0 but atleast I don't associate with such scum as you associate with. Keep cheating, keep lying, keep exploiting.

xarzzardorn
06-08-2013, 05:25 AM

'abusing ip exemptions' not related to boxing had a precedent on red and that was removal of your exemption.

sad that you bring up the 'z-axis exploit' when you know exactly what the difference was. you guys would have been allowed to keep that PD loot, despite the old rule, but you wiped to the easiest dragon in the game on a clean engage. i think she dropped 3 earrings

Tasslehofp99
06-08-2013, 05:36 AM
'abusing ip exemptions' not related to boxing had a precedent on red and that was removal of your exemption.

sad that you bring up the 'z-axis exploit' when you know exactly what the difference was. you guys would have been allowed to keep that PD loot, despite the old rule, but you wiped to the easiest dragon in the game on a clean engage. i think she dropped 3 earrings

Grats, we tried leveling the playing field and gms said it wasnt allowed. More proof of what I said being true.

Autotune
06-08-2013, 06:15 AM

Actually, they more or less allowed it because they were allowing the other guild/s to exploit a known bug mechanic (the fully healing of raid targets with memblur).

So TMO kept moving to places that those people couldn't reach easily and then pulled raid targets there to keep them from membluring, not training. No one in TMO (that were dealing with trains actively) gave a rats ass about those shitty trains, and they were better than the trains that I seen FE doing last time I played.

The raid targets were still performing properly (for how they had them set up) and they would have come single every time regardless of pathing through wall/s (because nothing seen through hide/sneak).

When they finally stopped allowing the memblur exploit bullshit they also put a stop to the z-axis (I remember Amelinda's NPCs on the ledge) pulls.

Only one difference, there wasn't a rule about what TMO was doing and there was one about what VD/IB/Whateverthefuck was doing.

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 06:34 AM
you are my inspiration harrison

Autotune
06-08-2013, 06:41 AM
^Stealin caught and banned for cheating.

You're not allowed to post, either. Faggot.

Hmm, I'm not the one going through thousands of forum accounts.

Only person banned would be you.

quido
06-08-2013, 06:43 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrJSKvX0AcI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrJSKvX0AcI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 06:49 AM
The reason you all attack harrison is because he's right.

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 06:54 AM
They say there is one good man in every 10,000 (no such thing as a good female at this point in human history).

Harrison might be that one person who isn't intimidated and scared. The best thing you can do is educate the people and that's exactly what he has done.

Then again harrison might just be part of the grand scheme of the powers below vs. the powers above which are both controlled by the same single source. You know, like vietnam? Who am I kidding, you morons don't know.

Autotune
06-08-2013, 07:05 AM
Quick, log in and post a screenshot with a timestamp.

Lol oh wait, you're banned for cheating, faggot. You can't.

Am I?

How do you know I am banned?

Because I told you I was?

Because I don't log in when you ask me to?

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Really? Where the fuck is that conversation going to go but in circles? Damn kids.

Autotune
06-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Really? Where the fuck is that conversation going to go but in circles? Damn kids.

circles are nice. like life is nice.

circles of life are nice.

a nice life is a circle.

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Typical human that cares about nothing but themselves.

Kagatobs
06-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Oh my god you both need new material. Or perhaps couples counseling.

fohkure
06-08-2013, 03:40 PM
pity reply for worst thread of the month, voted no btw