PDA

View Full Version : Exp Bonus??? Before Server Dies!!

Swyft
05-26-2013, 02:33 AM
We had like 200 member's and then BLAM you nerf out exp bonus and now were down to less than 80 at primetime!

What's the problem? I don't understand why the dev's are so upset about something being against classic in pve that they'd rather tank the entire server than put it back.

I have to deal with getting rooted by an even con mage with 206 mr first shot, that's not classic!

So why is it when it's pve we stick to the rules like its the ten commandments? even if it kills the server pop, but for pvp you guys literally make up whatever you want?

Nobody came to a red server to lvl like it's blue! Because on blue they don't have super twinks Bind and corpse camping new player's! If you don't think that's happening LOG ON because new player's don't have a shot, they can't get a group and are getting griefed off the server which has less than 100 player's left and you guys still wont budge on exp bonus WTF!

Just put it back to what it was Kunark release and if pop doesn't go up drastically I'll delete my account, and you'll never hear my mouth again.

Spike Spiegel
05-26-2013, 02:39 AM
I gotta say dude, your dawsons avatar makes me really trust you. You seem so compassionate.

I think the Kubark release standard Red 99 PVP bonus is really appropriate. Especially since without item loot low levels have the standard shitty grinding with the addition of having to flee from griefers with no incentive to fight back

Might as well just start people at level 50 since low level game is totally screwed in favor of the raid forces that don't wanna lose their resist jewelry to PVP battle.

Faerie
05-26-2013, 02:40 AM
I was griefed off of blue by bindcamping twinks, and it's the only reason I'm here now. They would just sit there, at my bind, and whenever I spawned naked they would all point and laugh :(

There are gnomes making the /point emote haunting my dreams to this day. I think I'm making some good progress in therapy, but I still can't take all of my clothes off even to shower. It's a real psychological disorder; there are literally dozens of us.

Bazia
05-26-2013, 02:50 AM
i think the staff were waiting to pull the trigger on this decision until Swyft sponsored it.

exp bonus inc!

Graahle
05-26-2013, 03:49 AM
We had like 200 member's and then BLAM you nerf out exp bonus and now were down to less than 80 at primetime!

What's the problem? I don't understand why the dev's are so upset about something being against classic in pve that they'd rather tank the entire server than put it back.

I have to deal with getting rooted by an even con mage with 206 mr first shot, that's not classic!

So why is it when it's pve we stick to the rules like its the ten commandments? even if it kills the server pop, but for pvp you guys literally make up whatever you want?

Nobody came to a red server to lvl like it's blue! Because on blue they don't have super twinks Bind and corpse camping new player's! If you don't think that's happening LOG ON because new player's don't have a shot, they can't get a group and are getting griefed off the server which has less than 100 player's left and you guys still wont budge on exp bonus WTF!

Just put it back to what it was Kunark release and if pop doesn't go up drastically I'll delete my account, and you'll never hear my mouth again.

You really need to stop posting. We can all tell you're fuming right now.

Swyft
05-26-2013, 03:57 AM
You really need to stop posting. We can all tell you're fuming right now.

^HUH don't even know what your talking about seriously lmfao there's like 80 active player's left on server was like 200 like 3 month's ago when full exp bonus was in effect and that somehow= I'm mad as hell lol.

I really don't care you can bash me all you want but if the exp bonus doesn't go back into effect it will be 20 player's left and you can forum bash the other 19 nihilum left playing lol.

Bazia
05-26-2013, 04:01 AM
im griefing everyone else off so nihi has to invite me to vp raids since ill be only warrior on the server

Salem Orchid
05-26-2013, 04:14 AM
@ increase xp, wow what a great idea, no ones suggested this before

Swyft
05-26-2013, 06:49 AM

Stop trolling my thread with your faggotry

Shrubwise
05-26-2013, 08:32 AM

As always Salem's right. Swyft, you must be new here?

Can't blame him though. Someone's got to make the weekly "increase exp/save da server" post :rolleyes:

heartbrand
05-26-2013, 09:50 AM
To illustrate how out of touch the staff are with this server, Sirken actually thinks leveling on red is ezmode compared to blue. They think its already TOO fast here bros.

SamwiseRed
05-26-2013, 09:56 AM
leveling on blue was so much easier than leveling on red. truth

big league chew
05-26-2013, 10:23 AM
exp way too eazy here already
cut it in half or worse imo

Swyft
05-26-2013, 11:04 AM
To illustrate how out of touch the staff are with this server, Sirken actually thinks leveling on red is ezmode compared to blue. They think its already TOO fast here bros.

This is what Sirkin said last exp bonus thread any GM's responded to

um.

before January the red server was hitting 7%-10% of the blue server population.

with the addition of extra staff presence, some monthly pvp and pve events, and a little bit of love, the red server population peaked at 20% of blue population.

when the xp bonus was scaled back last month or so, the population dipped back into the 10%-13% of blue population range.

since that time the pop has been slowing going up again, and as i write this the pop is back at 20% of Blue server.
http://i47.tinypic.com/v7far9.png

He was wrong because just 2 month's later we're at damned near server collapse.

The question is are they gonna let the server go back down to 20 Nihilum at primetime again. And if they do restore exp bonus when it's most critical will anyone even return when they know there just gonna remove exp bonus again and watch the pop drop back to 20 people at some point.

No one wants to play on red server where the only thing we get from pvp is exp loss and the only gameplay that resembles classic is the pve.

Stasis01
05-26-2013, 11:18 AM
The only reason the pop looked to sustain or add players is because Kringe and crew came back and made a zerg guild. We all knew this guild wouldn't last, told Sirken the mid level/low level scene was destroyed by exp reduction, but he didn't listen and looked straight at numbers.

This server has one scene - high end raid scene, other than that it is solo quest for I don't know how many days but more than any sane person will do.

A healthy EQ server can't just be the hardcore crowd - and the way the code is set up it doesn't promote casuals/new players AT all.

Rant of the day. Thanks for the GM events or whatever else Sirken did that was pointless and noone gives a fuck about just shows up to troll or try to get free gear, noone has fun at that shit - even the BOTB's are fucking pointless Jbootless, clickyless garbage fights.

big league chew
05-26-2013, 11:28 AM
wow mad

Sickpuppy
05-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Exp bonus is great .. But don't act like leveling isn't easy .. I went 1-50 on a mnk in 2 weeks solo with just bandages and mend. Using intimidation

Barladore
05-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Unfortunately swyft, all the players that would have supported this thread have already left. Keep fighting the good fight pal.

Ebony
05-26-2013, 12:42 PM
The server pop has been falling a lot lately. Exp bonus isn't the only thing they could do to help but it would be nice if they did something soon & exp bonus seems to be an easy one to put in.

heartbrand
05-26-2013, 01:02 PM
I haven't logged on since Tuesday

Num1RecommendedByDentists
05-26-2013, 01:50 PM
good for you hb

good for you

Swyft
05-26-2013, 02:23 PM
To me it seems like they want only 20 player's on red, If I wanted to grind for the sake of grinding I'd be on blue.

Shouldn't need one of these to lvl
http://www.1stseniorcare.com/productimages/tuffcare/TuffCare-S990-Commode-Shower-chair-huge.jpg

Cuz
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37419281.jpg

big league chew
05-26-2013, 02:25 PM
you weren't there last time, you dont know what goes on during the darkest days

hint hint it used to involve conflag wands

trak teeth is the new wand
sounds fun :)

Clark
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
The only reason the pop looked to sustain or add players is because Kringe and crew came back and made a zerg guild. We all knew this guild wouldn't last, told Sirken the mid level/low level scene was destroyed by exp reduction, but he didn't listen and looked straight at numbers.

This server has one scene - high end raid scene, other than that it is solo quest for I don't know how many days but more than any sane person will do.

A healthy EQ server can't just be the hardcore crowd - and the way the code is set up it doesn't promote casuals/new players AT all.

Rant of the day. Thanks for the GM events or whatever else Sirken did that was pointless and noone gives a fuck about just shows up to troll or try to get free gear, noone has fun at that shit - even the BOTB's are fucking pointless Jbootless, clickyless garbage fights.

Never liked you Stasis always thought you were gay. However, your post is right on point good work.

Tradesonred
05-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Thats cause theyre so blue. Were expected to go OH YAY SOME DUELS!!! and then go back to PVE.

Thats so remote from my Rallos experience where id spend 60-80% of my day pvping.

Thats a good motto for Red99... "They didnt listen"

They dont playtest that shit, Sirken can feel confident in saying exp is easy mode when he openly admits he never leveled a character here.

Then they turn around and disregard the feedback people give them on a silver platter

Faerie
05-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Remember that poll, about which race/class combo was hardest to level here? I wonder what that was all about, and if it ever amounted to anything.

Tradesonred
05-27-2013, 06:46 AM
So tell me Faerie, do you hang out at Tennis games and try to preach the good word about how they should stop being so mean to each other, trying to score points and stuff?

They could just talk it out and come to some sort of arrangement on holding the ball for a calculated amount of time instead of being such meany pants to each other.

Swyft
05-27-2013, 09:15 AM
i think the staff were waiting to pull the trigger on this decision until Swyft sponsored it.

exp bonus inc!

For once you were RIGHT!

All Praise the mighty Nilbog and Rogean!

Faerie
05-27-2013, 10:29 AM
So tell me Faerie, do you hang out at Tennis games and try to preach the good word about how they should stop being so mean to each other, trying to score points and stuff?

They could just talk it out and come to some sort of arrangement on holding the ball for a calculated amount of time instead of being such meany pants to each other.

Lol I don't understand what this post has to do with the thread. Or like anything :P

But no, tennis is one of the sports I really like. The players generally treat each other with respect, and it's not violent. Most tennis players seem to comprehend the concept of sportsmanship, and that's something I appreciate.

What I have a serious issue with is boxing, and other sports that involve beating your opponents in the head. If it were just pure violence without risk of serious injury, I'd be okay with it. But when you throw frequent concussions into the mix of almost anything it kind of ruins it for me. Those people are subjecting themselves to serious brain damage, and trust me it shows after a couple years.

Modern barbarism is to see people destroying their sacred bodies and minds for money, and the entertainment of the uncultured masses.

Swyft
05-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Lol I don't understand what this post has to do with the thread. Or like anything :P

But no, tennis is one of the sports I really like. The players generally treat each other with respect, and it's not violent. Most tennis players seem to comprehend the concept of sportsmanship, and that's something I appreciate.

What I have a serious issue with is boxing, and other sports that involve beating your opponents in the head. If it were just pure violence without risk of serious injury, I'd be okay with it. But when you throw frequent concussions into the mix of almost anything it kind of ruins it for me. Those people are subjecting themselves to serious brain damage, and trust me it shows after a couple years.

Modern barbarism is to see people destroying their sacred bodies and minds for money, and the entertainment of the uncultured masses.

And in the bedroom do you want a guy who's gonna kiss you on the forehead and call you his sweet princess, or a modern barbarian who's gonna pick you up, swat your ass, pull your hair, and call you a dirty dirty little girl?