PDA

View Full Version : The Largest Gang in America

Reapin
05-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Police chief vows revenge after officer gunned down for no obvious reason

(CNN) -- Grief over a Kentucky officer's death is giving way to rage and anxiety as police believe someone set up a trap just to kill their colleague or another driver.

Bardstown Police Officer Jason Ellis was driving home from work around 2 a.m. Saturday when he noticed some debris on the road, Kentucky State Police Trooper Norman Chaffins told CNN.

When Ellis got out of his car to remove the debris, he was shot multiple times.

"It was an obvious ambush," Chaffins said. "He never used his service weapon. It was holstered."

Other drivers pulled over and used Ellis' police radio to call for help. But the officer didn't survive.

Bardstown Police Chief Rick McCubbin promised to avenge his officer's death.

"It's an eye for an eye. You kill one of my guys, I'm not going to rest until I have you in cuffs or on the front side of a weapon. And I mean that," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/27/justice/kentucky-officer-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

--------------------------

This Police chief should not be an officer of the Law. Where is Revenge a sanctioned motivation in the police force? Protect and serve....themselves.

There is no reason to feel sorrow when a pig dies.

Bazia
05-27-2013, 02:21 PM
ur trolling is bottom tier

only a step or 2 above lron on the p99 troll ladder

Tiggles
05-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Late 2011 early 2012 Hasbinbad trolling style i see.

Faerie
05-27-2013, 02:24 PM
The police chief was out of line in saying that, but to say that no sorrow should be felt when a police officer dies is childish.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 02:27 PM
One of HBB's finest vintages.

Interestingly, I live 15 minutes from the Napa Valley, and 30 minutes from the town of Napa.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 02:27 PM
The police chief was out of line in saying that, but to say that no sorrow should be felt when a police officer dies is childish.
I feel sorrow that I will never again be able to laugh about that pig dying.

Faerie
05-27-2013, 02:29 PM

Well that's silly, because if you're able to feel sorrow then you're able to laugh.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Well that's silly, because if you're able to feel sorrow then you're able to laugh.
Well that's a silly platitude that means absolutely nothing.

Faerie
05-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Well that's a silly platitude that means absolutely nothing.

When in Rome...

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM
When in Rome...
Non-applicable proverb is non-applicable.

Faerie
05-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Non-applicable proverb is non-applicable.

Mindless meme is mindlessly applied by the mindless.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Mindless meme is mindlessly applied by the mindless.
Except that it's apt; your argument is invalid.

hatelore
05-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Ouch, u just got punked by a gerl.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
diabetes ridden faggot
At least four instances of why you're super smart in 3 words. You don't even understand what words you're supposed to use when being an ignorant bigot. :)

Toehammer
05-27-2013, 03:34 PM

Why would you say something so venomous? Do you actually despise cops and hope they die? Did one turn your poop chute inside out?

You are like Harrison, Wehrmacht, and Dredge all rolled into one.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 03:35 PM

At least you acknowledge they are pigs.

bopice
05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Well it's a question of cops inforcing laws that cost me my life / life in prison.
I don't condone killing other good people no.

But If a cop caught me with 2 kilos of coke and I was going to get life in prison for it.... I would try to stop that from happening anyway i could.

Protect and serve . Not bust and send to prison for life.

So no i don't feel much sorrow for people that enforce stupid laws. It is their choice. And it is my choice to defend my freedom. Whether it be drugs or w/e as long as i'm not hurting innocent people. leave me the f alone.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 04:06 PM
I bet his daddy was a cop and left him with his mom. (35 years later, he's still there)

I bet you have sucked many a pork sausage to get out of traffic violations. I bet you get caught on purpose just so you can be a cum dumpster for your local good ole boys.

Ephirith
05-27-2013, 04:09 PM
The people in these threads make me thankful for police brutality and oppression of poor white trash.

Flamewraith
05-27-2013, 05:05 PM
The people in these threads make me thankful for police brutality and oppression of poor white trash.

This. If any of you understood the people behind the uniform you would know that they are all human too. They rise above all of you to protect you, sometimes from yourselves. They slog through a miserable job everyday, no one is ever happy to see an officer, and they do it just for you people. You're all terrible people.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 05:14 PM
they are all human
If this is supposed to be some kind of appeal for people to believe that cops are what you would call morally or ethically decent, you're doing it wrong. Humans have done WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up shit than they have done that could be agreed on as having value or "goodness."

FTP because ACAB

The only good pig is a dead one.

Razdeline
05-27-2013, 06:19 PM

qft

Reapin
05-27-2013, 06:33 PM

No doubt this turd is a narc / Rat in real life.

KessonDaslef
05-27-2013, 06:41 PM

Flamewraith
05-27-2013, 06:46 PM
If this is supposed to be some kind of appeal for people to believe that cops are what you would call morally or ethically decent, you're doing it wrong. Humans have done WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up shit than they have done that could be agreed on as having value or "goodness."

FTP because ACAB

The only good pig is a dead one.

My mother was a cop and through her I met many other officers who I highly respect to this day. They were all far better men and women that you could ever aspire to become today.

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330742/The-horrific-moment-female-police-officer-beats-suspect-baton-10-times-dies-hours-later.html

Flamewraith
05-27-2013, 07:37 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330742/The-horrific-moment-female-police-officer-beats-suspect-baton-10-times-dies-hours-later.html
There are shitty people in all professions of human life, but to judge all from a few is stupid. There are plenty of shitheads on p1999, but saying p1999 is a cesspool is far from the truth.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 07:42 PM
There are shitty people in all professions of human life, but to judge all from a few is stupid. There are plenty of shitheads on p1999, but saying p1999 is a cesspool is far from the truth.

Well it is a cesspool. It is filled from all the exploiting trash booted from the live servers.

Ephirith
05-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Good to know the police took care of another degenerate dipshit. Try to wrestle an officer and you just might get a gratuitous baton to the head!

Let me know when they club someone who wasn't being a waste of human life, kkthx

Flamewraith
05-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Well it is a cesspool. It is filled from all the exploiting trash booted from the live servers.

I have to disagree with you. I have been KS'ed lawyered, and even trained. But I have met faaaaaaaaaaaaar more amazing people than dipshits here.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Good to know the police took care of another degenerate dipshit. Try to wrestle an officer and you just might get a gratuitous baton to the head!

Let me know when they club someone who wasn't being a waste of human life, kkthx

You do have to be stupid to fight with them like that.

You go to court. Have your lawyer get their home address. Then get justice.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 08:08 PM
I have to disagree with you. I have been KS'ed lawyered, and even trained. But I have met faaaaaaaaaaaaar more amazing people than dipshits here.

Of course you would disagree, you are one of them.

Ephirith
05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
You go to court. Have your lawyer get their home address. Then get justice.

No, you let the police cave in your skull because you're a fucking tweaker and the police are doing society a favor. Wanting to target police because they answered a public request to extricate you from a store is downright retarded. Fucking castrate yourself.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 08:28 PM
No, you let the police cave in your skull because you're a fucking tweaker and the police are doing society a favor. Wanting to target police because they answered a public request to extricate you from a store is downright retarded. Fucking castrate yourself.

Hey, I am just using the same logic the pig in the OP had.

Eye for an Eye,

If a cop unjustly kills someone I care about they better be prepared to lose their entire family. That is If you think like the pig in the OP. If it is good for them, it is good for us civilians.

Asap
05-27-2013, 08:29 PM
Fucking castrate yourself.

Tiggles
05-27-2013, 08:42 PM

Korisek
05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
This was obviously Dorner's work.

Reapin
05-27-2013, 08:50 PM
I believe this is a successful thread and I have won the argument on all fronts. Victory is mine once again.

*bow*

hatelore
05-27-2013, 09:23 PM
This. If any of you understood the people behind the uniform you would know that they are all human too. They rise above all of you to protect you, sometimes from yourselves. They slog through a miserable job everyday, no one is ever happy to see an officer, and they do it just for you people. You're all terrible people.

This is what gets me, this right here. Do I hate cops? No, I try not to hate anyone. But to sit here and be so blind to think cops rise the fuck above me and keep me safe? C'mon dude this is fucking rnf, don't be a momo. I live in Houston, I'd bet my next paycheck 50% of the cops near me ( Houston police, constables, sheriffs and state troopers) are fine honest serving peace officers. The other 50% are scum corrupt in your fucking face control freaks.

Fun fact: cops=money.

Call a cop, someone is going to pay money.
Get pulled over, your ass is paying money.
Go through a camera controlled light with a fast yellow light, rigged to take your cash, and again.. Your paying money.

Don't be so niave.
Some cops are good but ill happily rely on my camera system, my alarm system and my arsenal 9/10ths of the time.

hatelore
05-27-2013, 09:25 PM
P.s that 1/10ths of the time that I would call the cops would most likely be when about 20 crops,bloods,mafia or ms 13 is knocking at my door :)

Hasbinbad
05-27-2013, 09:31 PM
http://danfun.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/retard-prize.jpg
Hilarious because I was thinking of exactly this gif.

Flamewraith
05-27-2013, 10:23 PM
This is what gets me, this right here. Do I hate cops? No, I try not to hate anyone. But to sit here and be so blind to think cops rise the fuck above me and keep me safe? C'mon dude this is fucking rnf, don't be a momo. I live in Houston, I'd bet my next paycheck 50% of the cops near me ( Houston police, constables, sheriffs and state troopers) are fine honest serving peace officers. The other 50% are scum corrupt in your fucking face control freaks.

Fun fact: cops=money.

Call a cop, someone is going to pay money.
Get pulled over, your ass is paying money.
Go through a camera controlled light with a fast yellow light, rigged to take your cash, and again.. Your paying money.

Don't be so niave.
Some cops are good but ill happily rely on my camera system, my alarm system and my arsenal 9/10ths of the time.

Again, there are bad people in all professions of life. Blaming all for a few is so stupid. The reason they require money is because funding a police department isn't fucking free. Training, equipment, a building, that shit doesn't fall from the sky. Also if you pay out your ass for speeding, you aren't going to do it again are you?

hatelore
05-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Again, there are bad people in all professions of life. Blaming all for a few is so stupid. The reason they require money is because funding a police department isn't fucking free. Training, equipment, a building, that shit doesn't fall from the sky. Also if you pay out your ass for speeding, you aren't going to do it again are you?

Thats a load of horseshit...Never heard of slingshots? Who needs money for guns and bullets when we could have entire police forces with sling shots. Slingshots kill!

hatelore
05-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Plus they are silent. Other then the Thwap they make when you release the rock.

Kagatob
05-29-2013, 12:25 AM

PhuckTMO
05-29-2013, 12:43 AM
this is what is wrong with america

Misto
05-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Anyone else think Hasbinbad only hates the police because they gave him a misdemeanor for pot possession when he was 16?

hatelore
05-29-2013, 09:19 PM
maybe he has that disease where you fall asleep, like the guy from that movie mall cop. There is always a slight possibility that he attempted to become a police officer and fell asleep at the finish line of his basic training course. It could have happened.

Korisek
05-30-2013, 01:27 AM
maybe he has that disease where you fall asleep

Narcolepsy

Faerie
05-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Narcolepsy is not a disease.

Toehammer
05-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Narcolepsy is not a disease.

so true... it's a virus you idiots

JurisDictum
05-31-2013, 12:49 AM
The reason they require money is because funding a police department isn't fucking free. Training, equipment, a building, that shit doesn't fall from the sky. Also if you pay out your ass for speeding, you aren't going to do it again are you?
Pretty much sums it up. See we need police to help us against violent people and thieves. But -being Americans- we don't want to actually pay for our services with taxes.
So the police spend the bulk of their time pulling people over for going 15 over or ruining some teenagers life with pot-related felonies to generate fines. These crimes are easy to prosecute and help generate some of the money we spend on these services. Unlike than crimes that involve people actually hurting other people(rape, murder, ect), which are a real pain in the ass to prosecute and generally expensive to enforce.
If you want to get away with a crime, go beat the shit out of someone and take all their money. Then refuse to talk to police (as they lie to you about you rights and physically bully you) and don't settle if you get as far as arraignment. Soon it will be apparent to most prosecutors that it isn't worth the money to bring you to trail and you walk. You'll be back to beating the crap out of people in no time.
Whatever you do however, don't get caught with half an oz. There are many for-profit prisons that would love a low cost inmate like you for 6 months. Unlike those pesky violent (or real) criminals that start trouble and rack up the expenses. What the hell would you say at ta trail anyway..that's not my pot? lol?
But in all seriousness, try to avoid people that are professional liars and bullies...some of them might not be great guys after all.

Hasbinbad
05-31-2013, 01:12 AM
every cop that knows about a bad cop is a bad cop

fuck the police because all cops are bastards

Reapin
05-31-2013, 01:14 AM
Cops changed after the civil rights era. All the racists joined the force after seeing all the beat downs they could give blacks AND get paid for it.

Hasbinbad
05-31-2013, 01:20 AM
^mad

Hasbinbad
05-31-2013, 01:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KZSTobV.jpg

Hasbinbad
06-01-2013, 07:36 PM
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2013/05/lorenzo_adamson_sfpd_racial_profiling.php

Hasbinbad
06-01-2013, 07:36 PM
i lold so damn hard

Daldolma
06-01-2013, 08:21 PM
police officers put lives on the line to keep us safe, let's all pray for their safety

Rhambuk
06-02-2013, 12:57 AM
police officers put lives on the line to keep us safe, let's all pray for their safety

I've never met a bad one. Though I've only had minor traffic violations so no need to club me over the head.

Actually one time I fishtailed off the road, hit a patch of black ice, anyway i slid into the opposing lane who was there? a state trooper. I was going 60 he was going at least 45, inches from a head on collision. I was on the side of the road against a snowbank when he opened my passenger door since I was pinned he screams WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? within about 2 minutes we were laughing...

but I am white and male so that probably did it right there

Hasbinbad
06-02-2013, 12:59 AM
but I am white and male so that probably did it right there
I must say I am surprised. Good to recognize that when it happens. Reminds you that a lot of people are not so lucky.

Hasbinbad
06-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Does anyone even click his links, pictures, videos, or read his posts?
It's not for you.

Reapin
06-02-2013, 08:21 AM

i will pray they leave their safety on by mistake during an exchange of gunfire.

smokemon
06-02-2013, 09:05 AM
police officers put lives on the line to keep us safe, let's all pray for their safety.....

LoL maybe 1 out of 100000000000000000000000000 do this. They are our public servants who are supposed to protect us. They are a reactionary force, but their ego's have grown as big as their assholes. 8/10 cops are power tripping douche bags who don't realize we pay their wages. Lol3rz