PDA

View Full Version : Babroon, 21 warrior Looking for Guild

Frankee
07-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey all,

Fairly new to Project1999, loving it so far!

Currently working my way to 50 but I'm having some difficulties finding people to play / group with during my online hours (last couple of nights spent hours just LFG :S ).

Anyhoo, looking to see if any noob friendly / leveling guilds are out there which might make my time finding groups / things to do much easier!

Play time is mostly 10pm-3am eastern.

Thanks!

HippoNipple
07-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Bregan D' Aerth is the guild I'm in and it has been great so far. Not only do they have a lot of people currently leveling up but they have guild events that even include the lower levels. You should message Calegrin/Fahn/Mirad or Sanluen in game for an invite. They are currently recruiting so it is easy to get in currently, that will change down the road.

Another good thing about the guild is the leaders take the reputation pretty seriously so the people that get out of line or misrepresent the guild get a boot.

As for your play time there was a cleric lfg that was level 19 just last night around your time so there are people there for you to group with. If you get a warrior/cleric combo you should have a pretty easy time finding groups.

Frankee
07-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks! I'll check it out!

yast420
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM
hahhahaha - you should just join my guild Broon, Lost Souls