PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Goodies

August
06-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi all,

My wife and I have been playing a sk/sham duo and we are getting on up there in levels.

So far, I'm thinking two things:

1) Fungus Covered Great Staff - does this effect stack w/ a fungi tunic (they're the same name, I believe?) - does it stack w/ Regeneration / Chloroplast?

2) Jaundiced Bone Bracer - how necessary is this?

Basically, I'm trying to save up, and wondering if the staff and/or JBB is really worth it. I can afford the staff now, but not the JBB.

Any thoughts? Are there any other uber shaman items? I've bought her basic twink gear, high wis / high sta already.

-August

SirAlvarex
06-28-2013, 04:30 PM
1. Yes, it does stack with a Fungi Tunic. It's supposed to stack with Chloro, but right now the workaround to do this doesn't work on the server. Still great before you get Chloro, and it's mana free.

Raavak
06-28-2013, 04:35 PM
The staff casts a spell like a buff, the tunic is innate regen (there is no buff symbol).

That mana-less nuke on the bracer is nice, but in a duo its probably not as beneficial as when soloing. I could be wrong though.

Psyduck
07-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Having never duo'd, I'm not exactly sure if the JBB is a good item, but my guess is probably not to sweat it. I prefer grouping as a Shaman, and between malo, slow, and the never-ending re-hasting, re-buffing, and canni-dancing, I might have the time to get in one JBB nuke a fight. Assuming that you are probably doing even more when you duo, you probably will get even less utility out of it.

August
07-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I think we are going to go for the staff at level 35. Fungis seem to be pretty low now as well so I might try and pick up another one for her. I imagine Fungi + Staff + Regen would be prettty bonkers