PDA

View Full Version : Boyz N'Tha Hood now recruiting

Abacabb
07-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Newly formed guild seeking dedicated players in their upper 40's + to build up a core. We hope to be frequently clearing fear and hate as well as sky when it opens and contest raid encounters if we get the numbers.

We don't have that many rules we believe it's a game, just like COD, just like Sonic the hedgehog fuckin' 2 we're just here to have fun, kill some dragons, and link our phat lewt in EC. As long as you're cool and you know what you're doing we would be glad to welcome you!

As for recruiting process we like to "jump" our members in which means we will take you to a pvp arena and we will beat your ass and possibly kill you in order for you to show BNTH you're willing to kick it with us (We like to keep it real dawg)

If you have any questions send Abacab, Zaul and or Dezibelle a tell in game or hop in our mumbles channel on the P99 mumble server! Good luck in your guild search and we hope you choose us.

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/40-ounce-beer-cozy-8.jpg

D'z up homies

Waedawen
07-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Yo if you're for real on this post I'm pretty interested, lmao

I've been guildless this whole time because I've been waiting for a group like this

Abacabb
07-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Aight bro, just send me a tell in game

Agaron
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
*****h stole my boots, but it okay, cause my nikes are fresh lyke my womenz.

surbated
07-09-2010, 02:24 PM
blood in blood out

purist
07-09-2010, 02:28 PM
only erudites need apply

kenzar
07-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Id consider joining on my 50, but the guild name is so goddamn stupid i think id rather not raid than have that tagged under my name. whoever thought the guild name up should be shot imo

Abacabb
07-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Id consider joining on my 50, but the guild name is so goddamn stupid i think id rather not raid than have that tagged under my name. whoever thought the guild name up should be shot imo

There used to be a guild called Emo Kids here

Jify
07-11-2010, 09:32 PM
There used to be a guild called Emo Kids here

There was one called Fish Bait too. All those silly guilds eventually just die. ;D

I support Abacabb's guild! Abacabb is all about having fun and keeping it real. My patronage is to another guild, but I can still respect what he's doing! (sometimes...)

/salute

Agaron
07-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Tupac is dead, or is he?

Ripcord
07-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Lmao at the post above. Also this sounds like a guild I could get all types of fucked up with and no one will care. I can raid high and drunk right?

guineapig
07-28-2010, 10:30 AM
bunch of BS

BOT ALERT!!!