PDA

View Full Version : Twinking out a wood elf war...deity?

spoils
08-06-2013, 10:54 AM
rallos right? the human armor i think? had beter stats than tunare?

ibyumakewoodelfnoob?

cuz i wanted to

Nirgon
08-06-2013, 11:54 AM
ogre is a good religion, RZ if you gotta tho

Samoht
08-06-2013, 12:50 PM
always RZ.

kaev
08-06-2013, 01:51 PM
With Rallos as diety, Wood-Elf Warrior (or Bard) can wear Imbued Field Plate (Rallos Zek version), only way I know of for a woody to wear human cultural. You'll want different boots tho, the Imbued Field Plate is not "MAGIC", Cobalt Boots are cheap with lots of AC for magical kicking goodness.

You can also wear the Mystic Koada`Dal Mithril armor (no diety restrictions), several pieces of which have nice +dex/+str combo (+dex for more procs/crits/crips) and slightly more AC than the Imbued Field Plate (Rallos imbued is all +str/+sta.)

Faerie
08-07-2013, 05:34 PM
You should always pick a deity for RP reasons, never anything silly like gear or faction. And the obvious choice is Tunare, because nature as a whole encompasses all of existence. Of all the religions in Norrath, the Tunarian faith is the only one that makes much sense. We've got a pantheistic oneness vibe going on, and anyone that disagrees will find themselves inevitably turned to plant food anyway. It's gonna come full circle regardless, so you may as well be right in this incarnation imo.

Besides, a religion based around the glory of war? *yawn*, how primitive.

kaev
08-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Warrior as a class is about as primitive as it gets. Of course, Warrior + god of war.. hmm, yeah, you're right no RP possible there at all. Why that's almost as uninteresting as Druid + god of nature, yuck.

Faerie
08-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Warrior as a class is about as primitive as it gets. Of course, Warrior + god of war.. hmm, yeah, you're right no RP possible there at all. Why that's almost as uninteresting as Druid + god of nature, yuck.

Hi there! I'm a member of the Latter Day Treehuggers; do you have a minute?

Have you accepted the love of Tunare into your heart, your home and your day to day life? Here, have a pamphlet! Salvation and the promise of eternal life are gifted freely, but you have let Her Word speak to you, and respond in kind.

I'll let you mull that literature over for a while; feel free to look us up if you have any questions. A Tunarian representative is always just a quick /tell away! :)