PDA

View Full Version : Shamans: Challenge my equipment.

HallygukRZ
08-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Hey guys

Been wondering for a while on the importance of AC/HP/WIS on P99. As far as I notice ingame AC has less value here than on live so my old rule of thumb is somewhat out of order.

To you high lvl shamans, please challenge my magelo: http://wiki.project1999.org/Magelo_Blue:Hallyguk

Hit the 200 wis cap with enc buff with my PoSky neck so I'm wondering what to replace. Purpose: High end grouping and raiding.

Feel free to use this thread for your own questions!

phobus
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Step 1: acquire Fungi Tunic. I think that is the only thing that will make a big difference. Sell the JBB if you have to; I assume you don't use it much while grinding anymore. I know I didn't use it much at 56.

Aside from that, I'd swap in more HP gear where possible. But I'm a soloer mostly, so my priorities are a little different. I will say, however, that I've never had an issue with mana on raids or in groups.

lecompte
08-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Hierophant Cloak, Black Sapphire Earrings (the +hp, +mana one), Djarn's Amythest Ring to replace the Tear Ring, Planar Gaunts, Dark Sea Harpoon, Planar Legs, Withered Leather Sleeves or Dusty Rusted Vambraces.

I'm in the same boat with Phobus though. 70% of the time I take hp over wis because of the nature of being a shaman... canni canni canni. I try to keep my mana around 60-70% cause that is my "oh shit" safety barrier.

Step 1: acquire Fungi Tunic. I think that is the only thing that will make a big difference. Sell the JBB if you have to; I assume you don't use it much while grinding anymore. I know I didn't use it much at 56.

Oh ya, and this ^^^

HallygukRZ
08-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the hints guys! About the fungi: I will be 60 in some time and with Torpor I remember a fungi being quite not so useful anymore. Is my memory shady there?

Tasslehofp99
08-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the hints guys! About the fungi: I will be 60 in some time and with Torpor I remember a fungi being quite not so useful anymore. Is my memory shady there?

Yeah for the most part you're right.