PDA

View Full Version : Ancient croc quest

rciv
08-15-2013, 08:04 AM
Couple questions on the Ancient Croc camp in UGUK.

Would a very poorly geared level 28 druid be able to handle this camp? I have also noticed much success with the duration of terrorize animal. Would fear DOT'ing the crocs be a viable option, or do they bring frogs back?

Thanks in advance. Love this server.

Leddy
08-15-2013, 06:35 PM
28 should be fine, the normal croc spawn they are all EZ mode and single aggro, charm them and make them fight, break charm when they both have low hp and get phat xp.

big daddy ancient croc, just root rot/nuke him.

Potus
08-15-2013, 11:53 PM
I've never seen the Ancient Croc. Spent a day camping it. Fuck this camp.

rciv
08-16-2013, 08:49 AM
Killed a couple of the PH's today. Yellow con saltwater crocs at 29. Drained about 80 mana on average with some scares. I am fairly poorly geared though so YMMV. XP was very nice... 4 blue for 3 crocs. Didn't have the balls to charm kill. Maybe I'll try tonight.

Tasslehofp99
08-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Killed a couple of the PH's today. Yellow con saltwater crocs at 29. Drained about 80 mana on average with some scares. I am fairly poorly geared though so YMMV. XP was very nice... 4 blue for 3 crocs. Didn't have the balls to charm kill. Maybe I'll try tonight.

I would hold off on charming there till lvl 29 or 30.

At that level I was doing unrest or ancient croc, but there are a few other places you can find decent exp solo.