PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

papercolor
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Hia all,

I probably shouldnt be asking this question as I think I know the answer...but level is just the same no?

Just started and got to level 7. As I remember its super slow leveling until you start getting some utilities ( shaman root + dots...lvl 14)?

I ran from Grobb to EC to try and get a few buffs to bang out the boring levels.

How quickly does it take to get to mid 20s?

Thanks and looking forward to seeing anyone in game!

Monn
Shaman of Trolls

Zyn
08-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Depends on how efficiently you remember how to level. Banging out the early levels in EC is certainly a wise choice.

I loved going to CB->Oasis->Unrest

I level slow aha, so it took me awhile.

Estu
08-19-2013, 05:57 PM
For a solo shaman, ungeared, before you get canni and regen, it could take you 3+ hours per level (this is a rough estimate; it's been a long time since I soloed my shaman through those levels). Could be longer. Enjoy the ride, and better yet, group up for fun times (and probably faster exps). Don't worry so much about the destination.

papercolor
08-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks guys. Yea I remember every little detail about this game. Every now and then me and my friends make funny refrencess....ass room?

Yea I know its a long ride early levels but thats what its about. I love slapping derv's with my club!