PDA

View Full Version : Elven Royal Guard

Darksinga
09-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Fire. That was the only thought my brethren could picture as they fled without abandon. The great Tunaria is now desolate; all that remains of my divine home are heaps of ash. It was the Great Council's sole responsibility to guard the walls of Tunaria while the Royal Guard was gone, but this enemy, this God, was just too strong...

I am writing this letter while on a voyage to your homeland, my distant cousins. I am writing this letter as a plea to Tunare. I pray that in your hearts you will understand the rage that swells within me. I pray that you will take up arms against the unspeakable evil that has cost my family everything. I pray that you will join the Elven Royal Guard and punish the fiery demon of Hell. Solusek Ro, by the will of the Elven Royal Guard, you will burn in the furnace of desolation.

Join the Elven Royal Guard, a resurrected guild of Vallon Zek! We are a purist roleplaying guild tasked with the protection of all elves, even half bloods. If you are interested in trying something new and roleplaying (something we have yet to see on any emu pvp server,) post here. We will be inviting all elves interested in a safe haven until Tunaria is rebuilt.

mtb tripper
09-02-2013, 09:31 PM
I shall do my part and join