PDA

View Full Version : New Troll Warrior

Swivel
10-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Always wanted a troll warrior, they look badass. Don't care about frontal immune of ogres, I will be soloing most of the time so the extra regen from trolls will be awesome.

-Thinking about starting stats 15 stam and 10 dex. Would like some opinions on this...puts stam higher then ogres starting stam as well as higher agility and only slightly behind in dex if ogre puts all 25 in dex. Str is lower then an ogres but I feel like Str will be easy to max anyways.

-How important is going Rallos Zek as religion?

-Any decent solo guides up to 30+ for a warrior. I have decent enough gear for soloing until I can make more money. Wurmslayer, GJB, full bronze and higher gear, 5/55 rings.

Thanks for your input

Rhambuk
10-09-2013, 08:04 PM
1st better be a female troll or reroll right now.

stats, troll have enough str and sta to easily cap with planar/buffs dex is important but just make sure your agi is over the cap. I don't even know if it exists here but in live if you had under 75agi or something it made a big difference in defenses.

RZ probably won't matter too much, theres some cultural armor now that would help you level but in velious i dont think it matters at all end game.

I solod a warrior to 40, getting to 10-20 is easy ec/nro/oasis. after 20 I hit EK doing Spirocs/centaurs, there are a lot of wanderers in certain areas that are easy for a warrior to get solo and arent as high level as the static spawns in camps along with some *hidden* spawns as well that you can clear and regen before respawn without too much interruption from other players.

at 28 I went and did Giant skeletons in Rathe mountains, awesome exp easy single pulls and you can bind in oggok if your a troll for easy CR.

Wurmy and GJF will work well until 20 but once that damage cap is lifted get a staff of battle, HUGE damage especially when you get frenzy crits. There were times I could take down 2-3 mobs with no break because my frenzy crip dps was just nuts with double attack.

Have fun, war solo is fun. Stock up on sow pots if you dont have jboots because you may find yourself running away to regen from time to time when things get close, and work on that bind wound!

mtb tripper
10-09-2013, 08:07 PM
its good to follow RZ for velious, faction with giants

Rhambuk
10-09-2013, 08:17 PM
its good to follow RZ for velious, faction with giants

ahhh yes, if you go giants. on my live server everyone was thurg and I actually made my berserker kael faction for laughs, but if your evil and this server is different it may be a good idea.