PDA

View Full Version : Making cash as a 49 shaman

DrKvothe
10-18-2013, 09:42 AM
What would you recommend? KC groups? Maybe solo some LGuk camp? Let pet slaughter in Dalnir or SolA or something like that?

I'm not 49 yet, but I noticed we get a new pet and 2 new dots. Seems like a very powerful level for us.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Have a 53 Shaman myself and I found HG's to be pretty good in Rathe Mountains however you will probably find this to be somewhat frustrating during peak hours.

In terms of mass killing, you could also do the sarnak fort in LOIO and get a number of gem drops/PP/possible phat lewts (Bracer of the Hidden, loot rights to Sarnak Earing of Station, Jade Chokidai Prod).

Just seeing what sticks!

Exmo
10-18-2013, 10:17 AM
What would you recommend? KC groups? Maybe solo some LGuk camp? Let pet slaughter in Dalnir or SolA or something like that?

I'm not 49 yet, but I noticed we get a new pet and 2 new dots. Seems like a very powerful level for us.

Keep Leveling. Favor camps with Drops. KC LCY then KC Hands/WL then at like 54 Move to Seb Jail/Chef/Disco/Crypt.

Vicatin
10-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Keep Leveling. Favor camps with Drops. KC LCY then KC Hands/WL then at like 54 Move to Seb Jail/Chef/Disco/Crypt.

Agree here. U can prob already go to KC and get groups/duo stuff

Recusco
10-24-2013, 03:20 PM

KC is Karnor's Castle right? I'm a 50 shaman myself that is just coming back and I am not sure where to go.

Tecmos Deception
10-24-2013, 03:50 PM
If you don't have max truespirit yet, there's only one place for you to be leveling: CoM.

Raavak
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Yeah KC is Karnor's Castle. Dungeons are your best way to get rich (KC, Seb, Chardok, Howling Stones) while leveling and shaman are a group-friendly class. Lotta people seem to make cash selling MQs but to me that is boring. To each his own.

dancingclown22
10-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Camp the Goblin Gazughi Ring in LOIO. Sells for 8-10K. The camp can be long, but that's a lot of PP for an item that really can be obtained by anyone 35+. You could camp it at an even lower level, but probably not efficiently as there are 2 PHs spawning every 30 seconds.