PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Epic: EJ Book Faction!

Somekid123
10-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Anyone know what the minimum faction is in order to get the book from EJ to combine the pages you collect in City of Mist? I've gone threw a few threads here to realize that there is no quick or non-frustrating way to gain faction without running to multiple zones, multiple times.

In this case I don't think it would be so bad if I bound at book turnin, exp'd in CoM collecting pages and getting faction at same time, I am about to hit 44, seems perfect time to make the move.

-Andain/Methicillin

EDIT/ADD: Also would like to know if anyone has tried to obtain SoW boots without factioning, just turnin Dire Wolf Pelt?

Intrinsic
10-27-2013, 05:12 AM
Amiable; nope. Kindly; i'm pretty sure it didn't let me either, definitely when you get into warmly though.

Vicatin
10-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Tagging on to this. I have read multiple posts that say Kindly is good enough to turn in the pages.

Do the quest givers eat the item if your faction isnt high enough or do they return the item?

Also need to know faction requirement for boots

phobus
10-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Lots of info in this thread (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64691).

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-29-2013, 11:29 AM
I just finished my epic last night and here are some helpful suggestion:

Do the quest up to Black Dire to get boots - I believe CoM page turn ins are the next step afterwards and so you can start XPing in CoM literally right after pelt turn ins.

DON'T MESS UP EJ SPIRIT SENTINELS - confirm before turn in.

mistersuits
10-30-2013, 08:52 AM
How much of a force do you need to kill Black Dire? Could a 50 monk/shaman duo him?

Intrinsic
10-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Not a chance i'd say, he's extremely high MR(gl on slow!), HTs and doubles for like 200, i think i well geared 60 monk can tank him tho. When i did it the other week i had 59 SK tank, 60 cleric, 60 monk and 60 druid, and me! Cleric is a must just incase i'd say.

DrKvothe
10-30-2013, 09:11 AM
How does one go about setting up a black dire kill group, especially if one is a guildless 46 shm? I've been sitting at the appropriate rep for this for a while.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-30-2013, 09:19 AM
How does one go about setting up a black dire kill group, especially if one is a guildless 46 shm? I've been sitting at the appropriate rep for this for a while.

Do exactly as you're doing now - start a forum post and set a time. If you can, canvass high levels in the area for assistance closer to the time you planned on getting started.

Zeonick
11-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Just so everyone knows somewhere in the range of kindly will work for the book turn in. I did a woe/envy that put me into kindly and immediately went to ej and turned in a book which put me at warmly. I have not done the dire wolf yet.

Intrinsic
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Haven't seen you for bloody ages Zeo! Finally got my Epic done today, and i got BP from Hate as well just before that! Massive updrages from my Jade Prod and Bloodstained tunic :)