PDA

View Full Version : Newb Shaman

Regular
10-28-2013, 10:08 AM
I am just starting here on Project1999 and I loved my pre-kunark barbarian shaman, but I have done the barbarian thing before.

What advice could someone give about troll or ogre shaman as a first character on Project1999?

I am eager to hop in and get past those annoying pre-SoW levels.

Berendar
10-28-2013, 01:16 PM
I am just starting here on Project1999 and I loved my pre-kunark barbarian shaman, but I have done the barbarian thing before.

What advice could someone give about troll or ogre shaman as a first character on Project1999?

I am eager to hop in and get past those annoying pre-SoW levels.

Hang around outside and then just inside Guk killing frogs. Should get you to 9 pretty quickly. With all the people in and out of the dungeon buffage should be easy to come by as well

Estu
10-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Trolls will be nicer leveling up because of the regeneration. Ogres are nicer later on because of the frontal stun immunity. Feerrott and Innothule are good places to solo at very early levels, and you can also do South Ro once those two get a little low. Watch out for patrolling humans/elves/erudites in the north part of Innothule, and you should probably stay out of the part of Feerrott across the bridge since the dark assassin lurks there. You should be good in Grobb, Oggok, and Neriak regardless of your race and deity (if you're ogre or troll), but con every NPC to make sure.