PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes, November 28th, 2009

Rogean
11-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Changelog

(Wenai): The Gobbler will now accept Preserved Legs.
(Wenai): Diggins will now reward you for returning Runnyeye Warbeads to him.
(Wenai): Conium Darkblade and Gindlin Toxfodder will now reward the proper poison for their respective quests.
(Wenai): Ambassador D`Vinn is now dropping the correct heart.
(Wenai): a drunkard in Kelethin will now reward you for the murder of his daughters.
(Wenai): Mrysila is now more willing to give you exp for your greater lightstones.
(Aeolwind): Increases to Vox and Nagafen AC.
(Aeolwind): Removed Dark Steel Scimitar from A Dark Assassin's loot.
(Aeolwind): Removed Cryosilk Robe from dropping.
(Aeolwind): Gorth Bearsoul will now spawn again.
(Aeolwind): Adjusted the Bag of Bones N Eyes for Yagek's first test.
(Aeolwind): Adjusted the Moss Snake's combine for Hekzin G`Zule.
(Aeolwind): Mare X`Lottl will no longer respond to hails.
(Aeolwind): Aviak faction hit impact reduced.
(Aeolwind): Adjusted Jeweled Skull quest combine.
(Rogean): Jboots now 1% Slower.

Skeletonya
11-28-2009, 06:59 AM
Thank you!

Reiker
11-28-2009, 07:10 AM
Still no Pyzjn/Quillmane fix... yet another patch message to slit my wrists to.

Reiker
11-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Oh yeah btw no notes on Fear... do we have to wait until the next patch to zone there again?

Dabamf
11-28-2009, 07:20 AM
(Aeolwind): Removed Cryosilk Robe from dropping.
What's the deal with this? I started EQ after all the jboot/hate/manastone changes so I don't know exactly how it all happened, but I thought cryosilk removal was at the same time?

Bannedfornoreason
11-28-2009, 07:23 AM
according to this guy it still drops. Although it is just one random guy.

It does drop!
Posted: Apr 20th 2001 7:14pm | IP: Logged | Reply to this
cregor
Books
6 posts
Score: Good
This robe still drops in the game, Verant simply lowered the drop rate of it so much that when people who had gotten one before when they dropped often thought it had stopped, it not dropping was a rumor that was started by the players. However as i said its super rare now you are looking at a lot of raids and you may still never get one, (this robe is now ranked in one of the rarest drops in the game)!

Reiker
11-28-2009, 07:52 AM
It looks dumb and it's inferior to all class specific planar robes. Whatever.

Aeolwind
11-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Oh yeah btw no notes on Fear... do we have to wait until the next patch to zone there again?

Possibly, When we get it fixed I'll get Rogean to roll a special patch just for it.

Dabamf
11-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Out of curiosity, what is too easy/broken about fear? And how come it took 10 days straight of daily farming to discover?

Aeolwind
11-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Out of curiosity, what is too easy/broken about fear? And how come it took 10 days straight of daily farming to discover?

I'd never got to see a break till the other night? Sorry, but I do have to sleep at some point.

Insidious
11-28-2009, 12:44 PM
What's the deal with this? I started EQ after all the jboot/hate/manastone changes so I don't know exactly how it all happened, but I thought cryosilk removal was at the same time?

Same Question

Pheer
11-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I'd never got to see a break till the other night? Sorry, but I do have to sleep at some point.

so the easy part that needs to be made harder is the break?

meanyface

Aeolwind
11-28-2009, 01:51 PM
so the easy part that needs to be made harder is the break?

meanyface

Of about 5.

Bannedfornoreason
11-28-2009, 03:49 PM
are you talking about us breaking into fear with 5 people? If you are, just to clarify, we broke in with over 16 and then slowly kept losing people but stayed for over 8 hours and over 6 of those hours we only had between 4-5 people. If you aren't talking about that, then just ignore this.

Blink
11-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Well I assume you were watching us do it because you said "the other night".

The way we did it was the exact same way we did it on live.

bopice
11-28-2009, 04:12 PM
who cares Blink you quit the game a week ago anyway :) lol

Blink
11-28-2009, 04:15 PM
How's that job hunt going?

Reiker
11-28-2009, 06:57 PM
5 things wrong with Fear? Some of the mobs' aggro radius is maybe just a tad smaller than live, other than that it's pretty classic (well, besides aggroing golems and setting off a chain DT).

Dabamf
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM

I'm not bein accusatory, just asking a question.

Bubbles
11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
5 things wrong with Fear? Some of the mobs' aggro radius is maybe just a tad smaller than live, other than that it's pretty classic (well, besides aggroing golems and setting off a chain DT).

Heh... being within 5 miles of the golems and setting off chain DTs is most assuredly 1000% Classic. ;)