PDA

View Full Version : warrior build

jman
11-30-2013, 12:40 AM
By worshipping rallos will you be kos in good cities? Id hate to travel a long way to get kos'ed before I can bind.

And secondly. I remember in live that kick can stun post level 50. Is that true here? Id like to make an elf warrior but if slam is better than kick I might reconsider.

pharmakos
12-02-2013, 09:32 PM
dunno for sure about wood elf rallos worshippers, but my barbarian rallos worshipping warrior is cool to bank in good cities.... and i can even bank in oggok.

and yes, that is true about kick stun. level 53 i believe.

Snackies
12-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Human Rallos = no problems in good cities as far as I've seen (Freeport / Qeynos / Tree City Hippies / FV).

Kick gets a stun component when you reach 55.

Snagglepuss
12-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi there,

Rallos is the true calling for any warrior! Any other choice would offend the patron god of war! As a wood elf, you can wear human cultural armor (Rallos Imbued Field Plate). The stats are pretty good (giving lots of str and some stam), and it will take you all the way to planar gear. It has an awesome rust red color.

I play a human Rallos warrior, and the only problem that I've encountered is with the Dwarves. They don't take kindly to Rallos (something to do with their hatred of the ogres). I can't speak to the combination of Rallos wood elf warrior, but as a human, I am dubious to ogres and dark elves in addition to being non-kos everyone else.

I believe that those worshiping Rallos will be non-kos in Kael. I would defer to a Velious expert to confirm that. That might be something to consider long-term.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
12-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi there,

Rallos is the true calling for any warrior! Any other choice would offend the patron god of war! As a wood elf, you can wear human cultural armor (Rallos Imbued Field Plate). The stats are pretty good (giving lots of str and some stam), and it will take you all the way to planar gear. It has an awesome rust red color.

I play a human Rallos warrior, and the only problem that I've encountered is with the Dwarves. They don't take kindly to Rallos (something to do with their hatred of the ogres). I can't speak to the combination of Rallos wood elf warrior, but as a human, I am dubious to ogres and dark elves in addition to being non-kos everyone else.

I believe that those worshiping Rallos will be non-kos in Kael. I would defer to a Velious expert to confirm that. That might be something to consider long-term.

Probably only non-kos as an ogre who worships Rallos. I remember on live only seeing level 1 Ogres as corpse draggers.

That being said you probably have a significant advantage in terms of faction turnaround for Kael so there's that going for you!!!

mtb tripper
12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Probably only non-kos as an ogre who worships Rallos. I remember on live only seeing level 1 Ogres as corpse draggers.

That being said you probably have a significant advantage in terms of faction turnaround for Kael so there's that going for you!!!

this may be true although I seem to remember any character following rallos as their deity was non KOS in kael. not for sure though, either could be true

pharmakos
12-09-2013, 08:20 PM
my rallos worshipping barbarian was non-kos in kael on the EQ Live progression server a couple years ago

williestargell
12-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Could end up KoS in Thurgadin regardless of race if you worship Rallos tho too.

Questing / Binding / Banking in Thurgadin > Kael by a longshot.

All those faction things in velious are pretty easy to change if you raid. If you just solo/group changing your faction becomes alot harder.

Norathorr
12-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Rallos would mean non kos in Kael but your thurg faction would still be non kos. If you worship veesham you would start non kos to sky shrine and dorfs.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Rallos would mean non kos in Kael but your thurg faction would still be non kos. If you worship veesham you would start non kos to sky shrine and dorfs.

Pretty sure the only one starting non kos in kael is ogre warrior of rallos. And they're dubious.

pharmakos
12-27-2013, 04:35 PM
^ on EQLive Barbarian Warriors of Rallos start out dubious as well. i hope they do it that way here on P99, its the main reason i went Rallos for my warrior. :)

Kender
01-11-2014, 04:24 AM

you cant corpse drag like that in velious. if you are non kos and you drag a kos corpse you will get thwacked.

only way is to be invis. if the mobs are see invis, then its flop drag (or some cases a rogue)

HeallunRumblebelly
01-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Corpse drag threat was added later in velious. To combat the obvious problem of having people with good faction drag corpses for those who didn't :P

baalzy
01-13-2014, 05:12 PM
My rallos wood elf is non-kos in Freeport. I might check ogres & if I can get a port butcherblock.

I'd love to get my hands on some human rallos armor but it doesn't seem like many human blacksmiths are around. It should be pretty cheap to make cause it uses inexpensive gems (like a full set for maybe 10k?)