PDA

View Full Version : platlord.com is devoid of almost all RMT merchandise

heazels
12-20-2013, 11:35 PM
And it has nothing to do with 86 TMO's being banned....please take off the tinfoil hats folks. TMO are not RMTers. Please stop bashing them...THX

heazels
12-20-2013, 11:35 PM
What I really meant was. I need to buy my pixels, please unban them...

heazels
12-20-2013, 11:36 PM
/sarcasm off

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 12:09 AM
oh man great cross referencing holy shit.... now that is damning, wouldnt you say

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 12:35 AM
either platlord used the same method, or this was his supplier, or both.

pretty fucking clear those are the options.

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 12:36 AM
well that and the people who cashed out using his site etc... but dont get distracted this is really funny...is funny the word

kotton05
12-21-2013, 12:55 AM
Who else had copious amounts of loot, this shouldn't be a suprise

Nivar Quartz
12-21-2013, 01:26 AM
Who else had copious amounts of loot, this shouldn't be a suprise

Chest Rockwell is responsible!

kotton05
12-21-2013, 01:29 AM
BDA confirmed most greedy on server, now make me a sig for a vs stone

heazels
12-21-2013, 01:38 AM

deal

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Suprise suprise

heazels
12-21-2013, 01:44 AM

whats a vs stone for though? sounds like its worth a sig...

Derubael
12-21-2013, 02:15 AM
platlord inventory being cleared out happened prior to ban wave and exploit fix.

i <3 <tinfoil hat>'s.

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 02:16 AM
it really was genius using legit accounts and going under radar, sadly these types of people always get over on me im just not that devious

a_gnoll_pup
12-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Wouldn't that suggest insider information?

"Hey bro, ban wave coming next week!"

"Oh, let me move equipment and liquidate real quick"

"Cleared out" means removed and deleted, not moved, in this context.

Gaffin 3.0
12-21-2013, 02:32 AM
lol took a peek at platlords website he out of everything, coincedence? naw

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 02:40 AM
Lets be real here, the richest guild in terms of pixels and plat is caught duping /exploiting and the main source of RMT for the server is shut down in the same week or so.

1+1 = 2

Cmon there's only so much coincidence until the shadows of doubt begin to fade.

Lets just hope this suspension actually has a positive long term effect on p99.

Pheer
12-21-2013, 02:55 AM
inb4 platlord gets restocked by former TMO guildbank over next few days

Derubael
12-21-2013, 03:00 AM
im the one who did the platlord bans, and they weren't related in any way.

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 03:04 AM
then there is someone else selling platinum ur saying... so TMO is WORSE than platlord

Troubled
12-21-2013, 03:10 AM

Talking like that I'm sure Vowels would do it.

Troubled
12-21-2013, 03:11 AM
platlord inventory being cleared out happened prior to ban wave and exploit fix.

i <3 <tinfoil hat>'s.

Derubael still with TMO confirmed.

jk ofc don't ban this one i miss my old name

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 03:16 AM
even if he stops now, the complete profit from pixels mustve been fucking awesome... buying shit with free money... almost criminal but he raped nerds with disposable income who are raping the planet with their consumerism.

mixed feelings.

Troubled
12-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Derubael go re-ban him then cause he is restocking

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/16/168c9807b153adcec6fff78b1a1fb462b8f15bd8_full.jpgq uiet you

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 05:36 AM
When Knightt/platlord was banned earlier this year it was confirmed that the only entity that had more plat was The Mystical Order Bank. This at the time wasn't taken seriously because it was expected . Sirken informed Flicker and she promptly took action and formed a new guild with the other trusted leaders. To me that coincidence seems to paint a larger picture.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 05:45 AM
When Knightt/platlord was banned earlier this year it was confirmed that the only entity that had more plat was The Mystical Order Bank. This at the time wasn't taken seriously because it was expected . Sirken informed Flicker and she promptly took action and formed a new guild with the other trusted leaders. To me that coincidence seems to paint a larger picture.

yea you sure do know what youre talking about...... that trusted leader she formed crapture with has his own website now and completely lied about 90% of the facts to sirken to fund his own website

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 06:05 AM
Your fucking stupid. I was actually there. The data didn't lie. The accounts Knightt used that he logged into got banned also. Not only that small fact but she had just talked to sirken 1 minute earlier in a vent channel and instantly relayed it to the guild in vent and MOTD. I'm pretty sure 30+ people can verify that or you can ask her yourself. Fuck off dick cheese cause you know shit.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Your fucking stupid. I was actually there. The data didn't lie. The accounts Knightt used that he logged into got banned also. Not only that small fact but she had just talked to sirken 1 minute earlier in a vent channel and instantly relayed it to the guild in vent and MOTD. I'm pretty sure 30+ people can verify that or you can ask her yourself. Fuck off dick cheese cause you know shit.

yea then the crack head stabby stole tons of loot and stole a few peoples toons and infos and screwed alot of people and told alot of lies flickerr made out like a bandit with alot of stolen goods that stabby funded her with ..... he later got banned for stealing and ripping offer ( a scumbag ) also and then texts me and ask me why i didnt steal shit and benefit from it ... its because im not a thief and never used any of that bull shit to my advantage .. so suck one

Langrisserx
12-21-2013, 06:10 AM
getting hot in here brews

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 06:11 AM
not hot at all he is just gonna tell me what i did and didnt do... kiss my ass he dont know shit

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Stabby was banned because he took plat from knightts account after the shit hit the fan. That was the exact reason and only one. Im even aware of another who tried to log into the account after the fact. You have no fucking clue what your talking about cause you were not there. The point I was making earlier was the size of TMO Bank vs platlord. TMO Was bigger per the investigation.

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 06:57 AM
I can point names and name fingers. I can go that route if you think you still know more than me. I know who didn't get caught. You can suck my hairy fucking balls with your 2nd hand info.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 06:59 AM
bro you know i am knightt right ..... so you really think you know more than me ? hahaha good one

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:07 AM
I can point names and name fingers. I can go that route if you think you still know more than me. I know who didn't get caught. You can suck my hairy fucking balls with your 2nd hand info.

and you were saying ?

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 07:19 AM
If you are knigtt then you also were caught off guard when your front disintergrated. Flick immediately created distance because she was told to. Stop being fucking butt hurt cause you got caught and blaming flick. Stabby spent 3 days hocking shit in EC while wearing a new tag. Then busted. Flicker gave 100% cooperation to staff at the time.

Its to bad you never got caught quad boxing. You and Zoomba were good at it. Did you know that he tried to loot the accounts but was locked out cause accts were nailed. What a friend. You would have seen what Sirken said GC if you in the guild but being a scam artist you didn't get that option.

My question to you is this. Since being caught, banned, and shamed why are you still even on p99???

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:32 AM
for 1 i never quad boxed 2 ive been back and have lvled up a few 60s since and 3 1/2 the shit that was said wasnt true ... i was a easy scapegoat for stabby and stabby never stole from my accounts ... my acounts had nothing on them . flickker had more stuff from bad accounts than anyone .. yeqa she cooperated 100% because stabby gave her shit tons of plat and items.. now hes living large with his own RMT website and me im just doing what i normally do and play eq when i can

goshozal
12-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi Knightt!

Are you Loukang? I found it awfully coincidental to see someone named Loukang Wins running around. But he acted like he didn't know me.

Also, WTF happened to Flickker? I liked her.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:38 AM
no shame here .. i play with shit loads of friends who still like playing with me . vent , email, only people who dont like me or are mad at me are people like you that think you know what happen but never got the real facts . but its all good when its all said and done the truth will come out and i will continue to have a good time with friends like i always do

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:39 AM
no idk who loukang is .. lol the real liukang is retired ( or whatever) idk i dont talk to people who betray , lie , cheat to get ahead

goshozal
12-21-2013, 07:40 AM
So is that no shame thing why you don't name your chars?

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 07:40 AM
You are so full of shit my eyes turned brown. Your guilty as fuck and not even TMO would let you back in. Imagine that...a TMO getting banned for scamming. Tell me if you heard this before. You can spew self redemption all you want but you have a Rep that precedes you.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:41 AM
wanna know what TMOs last batphone said ? i play among alot of fucking people and you dont even know it ..... so eat a dick . #youaintshit

goshozal
12-21-2013, 07:42 AM
I wanna know what TMO's last batphone said.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 07:42 AM
So is that no shame thing why you don't name your chars?

why would i name my chars ....... im in tell hell from the people who already know em as it is

goshozal
12-21-2013, 07:47 AM
no shame here

why would i name my chars .......

I also remember you had a very distinct voice, and I don't recall hearing it in TMO's vent.

But what was that last batphone again?

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 07:51 AM
You ran the largest plat scam in p99 history and your calling me out with a hash tag. Lol. So your back in TMO. Thanks for the conformation. Done with you now scammer. Keep convincing yourself and others your not a thief. Eat a bag of dicks. Merry Christmas.

goshozal
12-21-2013, 07:58 AM
It's okay. I can wait for you to find out what the batphone said.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:09 AM
You ran the largest plat scam in p99 history and your calling me out with a hash tag. Lol. So your back in TMO. Thanks for the conformation. Done with you now scammer. Keep convincing yourself and others your not a thief. Eat a bag of dicks. Merry Christmas.

Lmao you really think I ran a rmt scam .... hilarious

1said start tracking (don't panic) PD/ct is priority let's find some trackers tagless force!!!!!

Other said (Bedroom camp out) let's get setup!

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:10 AM
I don't talk in vent I know I have a 1 of a kind voice

Lazie
12-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Lmao you really think I ran a rmt scam .... hilarious

1said start tracking (don't panic) PD/ct is priority let's find some trackers tagless force!!!!!

Other said (Bedroom camp out) let's get setup!

So TMO is trying to circumvent their raid ban by being guildless and is it any surprise that Night another person tied to RMT was possible in that guild as well ? The plot thickens.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Yea its not me.. I'm not banned my chars I have now are fine.. all I do is play the game nothing more nothing less

Tasslehofp99
12-21-2013, 08:18 AM
So TMO is trying to circumvent their raid ban by being guildless and is it any surprise that Night another person tied to RMT was possible in that guild as well ? The plot thickens.

There have been TMO members without guild tags, or tagged in that doljizjzijjzbsjis guild, training/griefing since their suspension was handed down by rogean. Shouldn't come as a suprise that the worst guild on p99 plans on disobeying the staff.

kotton05
12-21-2013, 08:20 AM
There have been TMO members without guild tags, or tagged in that doljizjzijjzbsjis guild, training/griefing since their suspension was handed down by rogean. Shouldn't come as a suprise that the worst guild on p99 plans on disobeying the staff.

lets see where the chips fall

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:22 AM
like i said idc if you believe me or not . my case is not what you think it is, there was only 1 side told and heard , a very greedy side i might add , i dont own or have or ever had a website that RMTs . in the end truth will be told so name and shame me all you want but there is a chance that im wearing youre guild tag and if i want you to know its me i would let you know

kotton05
12-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Yea its not me.. I'm not banned my chars I have now are fine.. all I do is play the game nothing more nothing less

folks get wrong impressions sometimes, you had a cool guild with Flawless, was one of the few while I was in FC that I really got along with.

Also with the platlord thing, its all in the past, I don't think you should hide imo if you washed your hands (not saying you was apart of it or not but you not being banned in this wave kinda leans towards not)

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:31 AM
folks get wrong impressions sometimes, you had a cool guild with Flawless, was one of the few while I was in FC that I really got along with.

Also with the platlord thing, its all in the past, I don't think you should hide imo if you washed your hands (not saying you was apart of it or not but you not being banned in this wave kinda leans towards not)

not really hiding just not welcoming the extra attention. ive been having fun on this server since all that bullshit happened with the people who were my friends before that bullshit and after .... cant gear out chars in planar or get VP keys solo so i had to do some hiding and keep my mouth shut to get some of the loots i wanted ....

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 08:54 AM
It was proven who you were. That's why your sk went extinct along with your other money mules. Your only kidding yourself by playing the wounded and betrayed. I always hated your voice. You and dslob sounded like you had hot dogs in your throats. Oh ya I do know you very well and your hands still look plenty dirty to me no matter how much you wash them.

Since your permabanned I hope they catch your ass again.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 08:58 AM
It was proven who you were. That's why your sk went extinct along with your other money mules. Your only kidding yourself by playing the wounded and betrayed. I always hated your voice. You and dslob sounded like you had hot dogs in your throats. Oh ya I do know you very well and your hands still look plenty dirty to me no matter how much you wash them.

i had no money mules you dumb fuck and reason why you hated our voice is because you prob sound like a little bitch ... this is what a man sounds like son you pimple faced fag ... spit out who you are so i can really point out a piece of shit player you are

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 09:01 AM

fyi there is nothing to catch me at .... never was .. it almost sounds like you think im platlord?

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Don't get mad now. You had time for that when you got busted. I had the radio voice. Much smoother than your overweight trucker voice. Your just sorry you got caught. You and tmo have 1 1 thing in common. You take no accountability for your actions.

Stay frosty deep throat.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Don't get mad now. You had time for that when you got busted. I had the radio voice. Much smoother than your overweight trucker voice. Your just sorry you got caught. You and tmo have 1 1 thing in common. You take no accountability for your actions.

Stay frosty deep throat.

i have no reason to be mad... just hate when people get involved into shit that they dont even know about . you dont know shit , like i said ill keep on keepin on like always and you can sit back and stay jelly of this deep manly voice.

heazels
12-21-2013, 09:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqrVl4MwWpg

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 09:52 AM
hahahhah ^ song is hilarious

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Damage control isn't your strong suit. Stick with what your good at and hope no one smacks the broom from your hand. You don't like that someone knows your shit and you can't defend except with, ima do me shit. Get off your horse, those don't appear til luclin. At this point I should msg Sirk to come in here to this thread and mash your ass with the facts since me watching it go down isn't good enough. I'm sure he remembers your ass not to mention what 40 other people saw happen. Don't take my word for it though. Just quit trying for last word cause you lost as soon as you revealed who you were.

Stay smug my friend.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Damage control isn't your strong suit. Stick with what your good at and hope no one smacks the broom from your hand. You don't like that someone knows your shit and you can't defend except with, ima do me shit. Get off your horse, those don't appear til luclin. At this point I should msg Sirk to come in here to this thread and mash your ass with the facts since me watching it go down isn't good enough. I'm sure he remembers your ass not to mention what 40 other people saw happen. Don't take my word for it though. Just quit trying for last word cause you lost as soon as you revealed who you were.

Stay smug my friend.

yes please get sirken in here to bash me and the other 40 people youre talking about ive been here bro playing ,several 60s since the banns went down ... killing VP dragons like it wasn't shit well ( WAS ) ive been on this server more then before .i got a new job that allows me to play when the fuck want....so go on with youre hater ways

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Since your guild caved you wont have to worry about issues in VP.
You were banned for rmt.
TRUE OR FALSE

I rest my case you degenerate deflecting peice of shit.

Was the money you made or still making as platlord worth it?

Why so defensively SeRiousLy????

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 10:15 AM
why do you still think that im platlord ? god youre such a dumbass ..... and no im not banned at all

Skywarp
12-21-2013, 10:29 AM
You are knightt. You are banned. the end.
What part of that did you miss when Sirken busted you.
You can't be that transparent or your a God king of trolls. Your name is muddy Dwight old buddy.

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 10:31 AM
i play on this server everyday and ive earn me phat lewts ... what part dont you understand ..... im here and youre queer deal with it

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 10:52 AM
welp its been a long night at work im going to bed good arguing with ya brosef ... stay tuned for future tells and stories of the truth written by Knightt Wins ........ in the end

Itap
12-21-2013, 11:31 AM
knightt is that you? Wheres that spreadsheet of your loots with the prices on them?

dwightgeary
12-21-2013, 11:52 AM
knightt is that you? Wheres that spreadsheet of your loots with the prices on them?
Stabby and a few tmo members owned them babies they just got pinned on me