PDA

View Full Version : BLUE - The Mystical Order BOTB December 29th, 2:00PM EST

Dermis
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Sign-up is now in process/open for TMO Best of the Banned. To join you need to send me a private message in this format:
Subject: Name/Class of all eligible banned characters
YourBannedNames, YourBannedClasses, TotalValueOfDupes
Explaination of why your characters should be unbanned.

so if i sent one in, it would look like:
Quote:
Subject: BLUE TMO BotB
Duping N'Pooping, 60 Hunter - 8,675,309
OMFG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR TWO WEEKS?1? THIS SERVERZ NOTHING W/O TMO! IT WAS ONLY 2 POPLE WTF! IF U CULD SEE THRU MY NECKBEARD UD NO I'M MAD!

The actual Best of the Banned event for TMO will go down Sunday, December 29th, at 2pm EST, on the EpicEmu server. The cutoff date for signing up will be December 27th, 11:59 PM EST.

============================================

Spectator and General Rulings:
Level Restrictions - You MUST be level 1 to compete in the event. (If you are above the level limit, but think you will be deleveled to 1 before the matches you can sign up for the event. In the chance you aren't deleveled, your entrance will be thrown out, and you won't be able to compete.)

I will not respond back to each request due to fear that you'll steal my password via a keylogger hidden in recent torrents and get my account banned.

Anyone found to be randomly going linkdead, tracking with non-tracking classes, casting without LOS, taking no damage, or in possession of 100,000 throwing daggers.. well, nothing will happen. It's expected.

The Arena is off limits to those not cool enough to be in the same zone as TMO. However, you may watch on several different twitch feeds which will probably be announced in broadcasts 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the event. And every 15 minutes before and after that. This is to ensure that TMO has their collective ego fed sufficiently.

Anything even remotely disrespectful shall be considered aimed at a member of TMO, whether it be helpful or harmful to someone in the guild. This time period includes 15 weeks prior to them forming, things that have nothing to do with them, and failure to /bow repeatedly during the match.

Spectators shall not use /tar# for any reason.

The TMO participants may limit the amount of people in the zone to control conditions of duping and to eliminate witnesses. The event shall start open seating, but may close off at any time. TMO may use any sort of decision on who stays and who leaves to ensure the duplication or exploiting is not observed. This should not be implemented until a minimum of 86/106 available spots in the arena are filled.

General Combatant Rules:
Combatants must stay off the arena platform. The top of the throne, in the throne, or behind the throne are considered acceptable, likely, hell.. basically absolute certainties to be used by combatants during the matches. The four firepots should be off limits, but this is TMO and you should temper your expectations. Use of legal methods in p99 gameplay will lead to observers being astonished.

Starting positions are expected to be anywhere that is illegal (meaning on the throne or in the firepots) that is on the opponent's half of the tiles.

All participants will be invulnerable before the match, and simply pretend its because of their amazing VP gear that none of you n00bs have gotten a chance at.

Weapons attained the following way will be allowed in Best of the Banned Series: Exploit, Wall Parking, RMT, Duping.

The use of "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A SELECT START" lives is not permitted, unless Konami purchases Verant in an alternate universe. The cow level is also not enabled.

The following spell types may not be used in any of the Best of the Banned Series: Any form of Fear or Charm unless directed by Eccezan. (Example: "5 o'clock shadow step"). Any type of RedGuides program (example: MacroQuest)

The following item types will not be allowed in the Best of the Best Series: Any type of item which doesn't sparkle. Any type of regeneration effect items (Example Fungi Tunic) designated for RMTing. Any item that doesn't assert TMOs absolute authority and power over the Project 1999 blue server.

In the event that the combat should exceed 15 minutes of real time the combatants may engage in a RMT relinquishment system. This system provides the ability to purchase health, or deduct health from an opponent, via exploit by donating your share of RMT profits to said opponent. (if a match is almost clearly over, then it should be allowed to finish naturally - meaning only items 500k plus may be discussed for rights relinquishment.)

Any use of exploits or bugs will result in immediate standing ovations from TMO members accompanied by heckling and laughter of the spectators, as well as a lot of "OMFG Did you see that?!?!"

Class Specific Rules/Rewards
There is no entry fee for this event, and the only prizes will be titles awarded to the winners. The grand champion shall have his "Grand Exploiter" title given to him. Title for the 2nd place will be be the "Dupendous" title and 3rd place will get the "ArrrMT" title and illusion: Pirate for 24 hours.

A 30-second lubrication period will be given before direct contact in the match.

All Armors and Weapons and Spells available to the contestant's class will be allowed. Unless it has an effect giving the advantage to a player whose opponent is an officer or leader in the guild.

===============================================
Special Class Rules:

Wizards may only be engaged in combat if your health is below 20%, you're feared, charmed, masturbating to anime, or shouting for your mother to make you a sandwich ***Subject to change for Eccezan alts***

Minor cockblock spells are allowed, not that we get any either way.

radditsu
12-21-2013, 04:09 PM
I will be there

Llodd
12-21-2013, 09:25 PM
empty

Messianic
12-21-2013, 09:50 PM
too soon

JerSar
12-21-2013, 10:09 PM
To the wall. Till sweat drip Dow dese bws. No idea. Tide. I mea tldr