PDA

View Full Version : No such thing as a "No CSR" / "No training" zone

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 04:25 PM
I guess you will have to stand idly by while a group of certain individuals who have been known to do such a thing awakens Kerafym.

:cool:

Lest you train them and face a raid suspension on top of it.

:confused:

Feels?

Autotune
12-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Yo Relapsee where you at lol?

Alarti0001
12-23-2013, 04:35 PM
I guess you will have to stand idly by while a group of certain individuals who have been known to do such a thing awakens Kerafym.

Feels?

As long as TMO doesn't get ST loot its ok to wake the sleeper !

Holey
12-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Yo Relapsee where you at lol?

getting killed on red to me.

Autotune
12-23-2013, 04:52 PM

haha

Holey
12-23-2013, 04:55 PM
hes so bad at jousting loool, im still rusty and yet i learned in 2 days.

Holey
12-23-2013, 04:56 PM
but then yet i learned from the
real grandmaster gongshow
(not cwall) LOOOL:D:D

look he gets his own line.

hatelore
12-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Personally, I expect the sleeper to be awakened, It happened on live, on every server. I understand the server ends at Velious, but its going to happen... Unless they implement something to where he can't be awakened.

Whats cooler, the sleeper being awakened, or everyone farming primals until the year 2019?

Alarti0001
12-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Personally, I expect the sleeper to be awakened, It happened on live, on every server. I understand the server ends at Velious, but its going to happen... Unless they implement something to where he can't be awakened.

Whats cooler, the sleeper being awakened, or everyone farming primals until the year 2019?

I would prefer awakening the sleeper as a server event as opposed to a loot cockblock.

radditsu
12-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I hope rellapse wakes the sleeper.

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Point remains, if the entire server doesn't want to do it another guild is free to do so now that training is removed from no CSR zones.

You will have to stand by and watch without the old VP rules.

Hailto
12-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Point is no one really cares, go back to your 100 pop server.

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm way more active on blue than red these days.

Really good try though.

Cecily
12-23-2013, 05:52 PM
I would prefer awakening the sleeper as a server event as opposed to a loot cockblock.

Loot cockblock...lloololl.

Barkingturtle
12-23-2013, 05:56 PM
One way to ensure the Sleeper isn't woken by some asshole is to release Velious with no raid mobs.

BlkCamel
12-23-2013, 06:22 PM

Feels?

This post and your signature sounds like desperation. Who are you trying to convince that things are more broken now then before?

radditsu
12-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Loot cockblock...lloololl.

Hey baby, you get your operation?

Even if you went fully inny or fully outie i'm game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBXhDZXTqY

Tasslehofp99
12-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Point remains, if the entire server doesn't want to do it another guild is free to do so now that training is removed from no CSR zones.

You will have to stand by and watch without the old VP rules.

So in other words, now that "Non-CSR" zones are classic(training wasn't allowed on live, ever) you're worried about some guild waking the sleeper? Also something that is pretty classic. GTFO

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 07:33 PM
This post and your signature sounds like desperation. Who are you trying to convince that things are more broken now then before?

I don't think anything is wrong with what recently happened with the repops. I think TMO should share more of mobs like CT/Inny/Fay/Tal/Gore/Sev too.

But.

You realize that another guild is going to be entering your rotation when they come back?

You realize players have problems getting other mobs too? Lich of Miragul? The example in my sig? Where's all the "fuck you" posts and calendars for those?

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 07:34 PM
So in other words, now that "Non-CSR" zones are classic(training wasn't allowed on live, ever) you're worried about some guild waking the sleeper? Also something that is pretty classic. GTFO

Waking Kerafym is classic? That's your point to dismiss me?

Here's one for you.

My balogna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R. GTFO.

sanforce
12-23-2013, 07:41 PM
I hope Rogean just makes them non-csr zones like velious was for a long time. He didn't say training wouldn't be allowed in the future, just that VP is now under the csr policy. non-csr zones in velious means P1999 heroes can train away!

sanforce
12-23-2013, 07:42 PM
I hope Rogean just makes them non-csr zones like velious was for a long time. He didn't say training wouldn't be allowed in the future, just that VP is now under the csr policy. non-csr zones in velious means P1999 heroes can train away!

err, like VP was for a long time*

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm just amused that I was discussing a rule that exists in the community here and someone comes at me with the classic interpretation of things. Like I don't know it.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3714195200/hC80C3A5E/

I've noticed that objective discussion rustles people with private agendas.

Prismaticshop
12-23-2013, 08:27 PM

all the neckbeards like Nirgon or the hardcore TMOs are butthurt training got removed. Sorry, it wasn't classix. Too bad TMO went from #1 cockblocking from banned guild lol.

ST will force guilds to agree with each other, what they currently are doing TMO being reduced to non factor.

sanforce
12-23-2013, 08:29 PM
what they currently are doing TMO being reduced to non factor.

That might be the intent, but it probably won't happen.

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 08:36 PM
all the neckbeards like Nirgon or the hardcore TMOs are butthurt training got removed.

I'm happy training got removed. I'm saying now that it is removed, here's something else to think about. If I don't like something, I'm pretty clear about it. If you think I'm not, I make a post like this.

Sorry, it wasn't classix. Too bad TMO went from #1 cockblocking guild

Draco drops the best in slot belt in the game. White dragon scales are used to make the best caster cold resist belt in the game. The best melee fire resist chest plate in the game comes from Naggy/Talendor. I'm not sure how getting these for their new recruits is cock blocking. How much loot do you think they actually destroy? The guild bank is another matter. TMO still need cleric BPs from Trakanon, they end up banking the ones they don't need. Sorry EQ loot works that way. If all Trakanon dropped was ranger/paladin BPs, I DOUBT they would still be killing him.

from banned guild lol.

The TMO guild tag exists right now. Rogean continues to investigate and unban innocent victims (from TMO and other guilds). These players will be returning. I'm not in favor of reducing the population in any way, unless someone has cheated or otherwise. Sucks you'd want less people on the server.

TMO being reduced to non factor.

If that's what you think they will be when the raid suspension is lifted, OK.

I do enjoy seeing how players on both sides can be rustled when you take an objective look at things and don't do things that suit their needs. It makes you wonder who the real bad guys are. They exist on both sides by the way. Notice Rogean said "guilds", its plural! I couldn't agree more!

Ainwein
12-23-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't think anything is wrong with what recently happened with the repops. I think TMO should share more of mobs like CT/Inny/Fay/Tal/Gore/Sev too.

But.

You realize that another guild is going to be entering your rotation when they come back?

You realize players have problems getting other mobs too? Lich of Miragul? The example in my sig? Where's all the "fuck you" posts and calendars for those?

Hey guys one time this other guild killed an epic mob and that is totally comparable to my guild monopolizing all of the raid mobs for the last 2 years.

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Hey one time I tried to camp the Ishva Mal on this server and I literally had to poop sock it to get it.

Hey on time I saw several threads a year about the Lich of Miragul.

Hey a couple of months straight every time I did a camp check in seb, the crypt was camped.

Hey.

Yeah.

Pint
12-23-2013, 09:00 PM
i dont understand what is going on in this thread, someone help me

Llodd
12-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Nirgon being devils advocate. Good on ya

Rellapse36
12-23-2013, 10:14 PM

Have not died to you one single time. Anytime I see you, you are with at least 5 others all lvl 60 in VP gear trying to kill naked lvl 52's tho. Confirmed worst guild on both servers

kotton05
12-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm killing relapse on red right now from blue

Rellapse36
12-23-2013, 10:24 PM
^

Tasslehofp99
12-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Look, training isn't competitive..being able to train your opposing guilds force into oblivion by flopping 100 mobs on them while they try to kill a dragon is not skill. It's more or less a form of meta-pvp, doesn't offer anything other than grief that has no place on a PVE server. Rogean (and like 90% of the server) realizes that the server's raiding scene has been broken for the better part of 2 years; changes needed to be made. Hopefully people are mature enough to play by the new rules, and work out a way to make the raid scene work for more than one guild.

I honestly think no training in VP will create more competition. Not to mention now on server repops a lot more guilds will have opportunities to take mobs outside of VP down because upper tier guilds will be able to go into VP without fear of getting wiped by a train. As far as how this applies to velious, who cares? I mean training was never allowed on live, it was always frowned upon by the community/dealt with by CSR staff. Why should we allow training? I don't want to hear "OMg primals, someones gonna wake the sleeper qq" because that shit is an intended part of the game, where as training wasn't, ever.

Derubael
12-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Dear Nirgon,

While I did not read your thread, I did skim through enough to gather this has to do with ST in Velious. That being said, please post more pictures of adorable orly owls.

Signed,
Nirgon is not classic

radditsu
12-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Dear Nirgon,

While I did not read your thread, I did skim through enough to gather this has to do with ST in Velious. That being said, please post more pictures of adorable orly owls.

Signed,
Nirgon is not classic

A trolls troll good sir. I. Applaud the craft.

Nirgon
12-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Dear Nirgon,

Signed,
Nirgon is not classic

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/92261116_999e1458c8_m.jpg

Tasslehofp99
12-24-2013, 12:10 AM

lol pic

radditsu
12-24-2013, 12:11 AM

Irl pic? Fat and mad

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Not me just made me lol

Derubael
12-24-2013, 12:13 AM

i lol'd, but an owl would have been better.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 12:15 AM
I posted an owl in another thread for you along with satire of Rogean's post.

Come find me in game you stinkin' guide scum!

Derubael
12-24-2013, 12:20 AM
Challenge accepted.

Lron
12-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Nirgon and Derubael are about to jack each other off behind a willow tree in warslicks woods.

Derubael
12-24-2013, 12:28 AM
Log in faster, please. I'm already on the PvP server and waiting for you to hit 'Enter World'
:D

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Challenge accepted.

http://s30.postimg.org/cyux0kb8h/hunt_for_Dr_Nirgon.jpg

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 01:42 AM
He found me

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 01:43 AM
GM stun kill crashed my client too

kotton05
12-24-2013, 01:43 AM
He found me

hope you got a reach around

Derubael
12-24-2013, 01:44 AM
lol :D

was not easy, was doing all my checks on the pvp server, didn't expect you to be slaying orcs on blue.

baramur
12-24-2013, 02:21 AM
On my server on live the 2 top guilds(only 2 able to clear ntov and sleepers) rotated each weekly. You had 5 days to clear ntov during your week or it was open game. 1 week guild a did ntov/ guild b did st. Next week rotated. Was amazing and no guild woke the sleeper just to be dicks. I would think this server could come to an agreement like that to make the raid scene enjoyable for all. Cockblocking 2 years of raids during kunark era is extreme, even TMO could have shared. But they didn't and here we are. On live i was in the number 1 guild for many years, and some of the best times we had was watching other guilds attempt mobs, we even helped alot. I guess some people enjoy watching the excitement of others finally getting that first kill.

Ainwein
12-24-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey one time I tried to camp the Ishva Mal on this server and I literally had to poop sock it to get it.

Hey on time I saw several threads a year about the Lich of Miragul.

Hey a couple of months straight every time I did a camp check in seb, the crypt was camped.

Hey.

Yeah.

I think the thing that most people grasp about these camps is that there isn't a concerted effort by one group of people to monopolize them. They are in high demand BECAUSE A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAMP THEM.

And holy fuck your posting is grating. I guess I can't expect much from some faggot who averages 14 posts a day, but try sounding less like a college freshman who becomes a libertarian because they just finished philosophy 101.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Apply cream to mad area

Ainwein
12-24-2013, 01:36 PM
I was just objectively stating the obvious, mainly that you post like a complete tool and use stupid words and commas when they are unnecessary. And the idea that you felt strongly enough about to put in your signature is objectively incorrect and in no way analogous to the raid situation and TMO.

Objectively, objective.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Here's an OBJECTIVE thought for you.

Hundreds of players have come and gone from TMO since it began and looted those items.

If it was the same 70 people doing it, I'd think you had a brain cell in your head.

But that's not the case and you don't.

Thanks for playing ForumQuest.

Fazlazen
12-24-2013, 03:17 PM

Feels?

problem with ST is you can kill every single mob in the zone anyways. Good luck training then...

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Variance will apply to the raid mobs there, pretty sure not the trash mobs.

I can think of few scenarios where your 24-7 patrol of feign death watch dogs would let another raid force in there to even think about entering the zone to slay a final warder that was left up without being heavily trained under the previous rules.

I imagine old IB, if they return, finally keying up and entering the zone would sound the alarms proudly loudly.

Fazlazen
12-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Variance will apply to the raid mobs there, pretty sure not the trash mobs.

I can think of few scenarios where your 24-7 patrol of feign death watch dogs would let another raid force in there to even think about entering the zone to slay a final warder that was left up without being heavily trained under the previous rules.

I imagine old IB, if they return, finally keying up and entering the zone would sound the alarms proudly loudly.

the trash mob has long spawn time as well. The zone can be completely cleaned and is nothing like VP when it comes to training. If any high end guild can amass enough keys to kill the first warder, the sleeper will be awakened.

Fazlazen
12-24-2013, 03:28 PM
On my server on live the 2 top guilds(only 2 able to clear ntov and sleepers) rotated each weekly. You had 5 days to clear ntov during your week or it was open game. 1 week guild a did ntov/ guild b did st. Next week rotated. Was amazing and no guild woke the sleeper just to be dicks. I would think this server could come to an agreement like that to make the raid scene enjoyable for all. Cockblocking 2 years of raids during kunark era is extreme, even TMO could have shared. But they didn't and here we are. On live i was in the number 1 guild for many years, and some of the best times we had was watching other guilds attempt mobs, we even helped alot. I guess some people enjoy watching the excitement of others finally getting that first kill.

the difference here is there are about 5-6 guilds that would qualify as top live guilds.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 03:30 PM
I'd like to see a guild kill Ventani with several mobs trained on them.

Considering people wipe on Gorenaire..

Ainwein
12-24-2013, 03:36 PM
1Here's an OBJECTIVE thought for you.

Hundreds of players have come and gone from TMO since it began and looted those items.

If it was the same 70 people doing it, I'd think you had a brain cell in your head.

But that's not the case and you don't.

Thanks for playing ForumQuest.

1. Breaking news. TMO should no longer be considered a collective, but instead a group of unaffiliated players who by random chance happen to have <The Mystical Order> after their name. In fact, we're all members! Because, you know, there's a lot of turnover. And the years of them monopolizing spawns and gearing out their umpteenth alts? NEVER HAPPENED! They were just gearing up new recruits!

I tried to camp the AC last night and TWICE there were people there. I tried to explain to them that they were being just like TMO but they just ignored me. =(

And shut the fuck up about ForumQuest. Not everyone spams F5 all day in order to increase their epeen. It's literally impossible to not be a complete faggot and somehow manage to post 15 times a day on forums about an emulated EQ server.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 03:42 PM
And here you are, pressing F5

http://img.pandawhale.com/61808-Jon-Hamm-smile-and-nod-gif-mad-BJh6.gif

Let's not get into the levels of mad it takes just to register a forum account to argue with such a person (and mash F5).

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Hey welcome to EQ! I've been playing for about 2 months now

Already feeling entitled. SMH.

Ainwein
12-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi! I'm Ainwein the 42 bard. I registered this account first to post a nice message to an up and coming SK who needed a guild!

The only thing I feel entitled to is calling stupid people out. Your argument made no sense, and you aren't even trying to defend it anymore, just posting stupid Reddit .gifs.

But seriously, you're killing it man. "I really want to hang out with that guy who has spent the last 3 years arguing with internet people all day" said no one ever.

Fazlazen
12-24-2013, 04:56 PM
I'd like to see a guild kill Ventani with several mobs trained on them.

Considering people wipe on Gorenaire..

Ventani won't be left as the lone warder as soon as a guild is capable of killing it.

Nirgon
12-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Young entitled raider.

O come let us adore him.

Alarti0001
12-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Young entitled raider.

O come let us adore him.

Finish the song!