PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Forceful Entry!

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 04:25 PM
It's great to see the server working together now that TMO is out of the picture!
http://i.imgur.com/nzQA1uq.jpg
Just in case you forgot how terrible it was with TMO at the helm:
http://i.imgur.com/D1sNIIZ.png

Ahldagor
12-30-2013, 04:34 PM
yup

Nirgon
12-30-2013, 04:44 PM
So removing a large guild meant more targets were available. Wowzer. Replace TMO with FE/IB and you have almost the same picture.

I see the comparison of the two as "look what happens when someone else is top guild".

Yup!

Ahldagor
12-30-2013, 05:01 PM
i think you were saying that, basically, in a thread when the suspensions and bans were handed out

baalzy
12-30-2013, 05:37 PM
I see
4 mobs by BDA, 4 mobs by IB/FE and 1 mob each for Divinity and Taken
Verses
6 mobs for TMO, 1 for BDA, 1 for Taken and 2 for IB/FE

Note: I removed the VP mobs from the count because theres no competition there when so few outside TMO have keys.

Kagatob
12-30-2013, 05:47 PM
So removing a large guild meant more targets were available. Wowzer. Replace TMO with FE/IB and you have almost the same picture.

I see the comparison of the two as "look what happens when someone else is top guild".

Yup!

Jesus you are one miserable fuck. Just get it over with and kill yourself already.

baalzy
12-30-2013, 05:48 PM
I see
4 mobs by BDA, 4 mobs by IB/FE and 1 mob each for Divinity and Taken
Verses
6 mobs for TMO, 1 for BDA, 1 for Taken and 2 for IB/FE

Note: I removed the VP mobs from the count because theres no competition there when so few outside TMO have keys.

Also not taking into account who go the loot for those kills. End of November/Beginning of December there were some pretty big RnF threads about IB/FE getting X kill over TMO even tho the loot ended up going to TMO because of FTE rules.

Although this is RnF where critical thinking is outright discouraged.

Pint
12-30-2013, 05:51 PM
that looks like a solid distribution considering no one else was going to attempt vp other than fe/ib anyway

moklianne
12-30-2013, 05:56 PM
When there's a sudden vacuum, it takes time for the guilds that aren't used to getting targets to realize they have a shot now. IBE/FE just planned correctly for it. Others will catch up. Unless, tons left TMO (or have alts in) for IBE/FE. Then, Rogean will just have to ante-up.

Nirgon
12-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Add another FE/IB sized guild by ratio to that. Less mobs for everyone else. Imagine that. Its like there'd be another huge guild taking mobs so everyone else would have less.

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 06:17 PM
IBE/FE just planned correctly for it.

Hailto
12-30-2013, 06:19 PM
6 mobs for non tmo-ib vs 2? Not sure what point you are trying to make, obvious improvement.

hatelore
12-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Nirgon, do you own a pair of pom poms? Srs question.

MaksimMazor
12-30-2013, 06:34 PM
1st pic: 11 to FE/IB 2nd pic: 12 to TMO

staggering improvement!

Hailto
12-30-2013, 06:41 PM

staggering improvement!

Every time i see one of your posts its like an internal battle for me if i should consider you a douchebag or not. The TMO part says yes, but you're obviously a UT fan which says you're good people.

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 06:41 PM

staggering improvement!

Shut up, jeed. Go sell more rings for market value, scum bag.

MaksimMazor
12-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Much love

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 06:51 PM
6 mobs for non tmo-ib vs 2? Not sure what point you are trying to make, obvious improvement.

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:05 PM

Might want to look at the screenshots again...

Only 2 mobs were killed by guilds outside of TMO/FE/IB...The 2nd screenshot 6. The distribution outside of VP has been better.

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 07:14 PM

Only 2 mobs were killed by guilds outside of TMO/FE/IB...The 2nd screenshot 6. The distribution outside of VP has been better.

Why wouldn't you include ib/fe in the first screen shot, dum dum?

Nirgon
12-30-2013, 07:16 PM
Velious is a way better fix

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Why wouldn't you include ib/fe in the first screen shot, dum dum?

Um...the post Alarti replied to said 2 mobs besides TMO-ib. Alarti responded 4. His math was wrong. It was only 2.

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:20 PM
But to respond to your idiotic OP. No guild has enough VP keys outside of TMO/FE-IB to seriously threaten in VP at the moment. The distribution outside of VP is the key difference because it is what guilds have access to. So your OP just showed how that distribution right now is better than it was before.

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 07:21 PM

Derpleton. 4 is indicates the number of mobs killed outside of the Top guild. It was 2 with TMO playing, and 4 without TMO.

This indicates how terrible that system was and the real capabilities and drive of the "casual scum"

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
But to respond to your idiotic OP. No guild has enough VP keys outside of TMO/FE-IB to seriously threaten in VP at the moment. The distribution outside of VP is the key difference because it is what guilds have access to. So your OP just showed how that distribution right now is better than it was before.

TMO has 400-100 VP keys for sale.

Tasslehofp99
12-30-2013, 07:28 PM
TMO has 400-100 VP keys for sale.

No one wants to buy them though; people want to earn shit by killing dragons. I think if people wanted to pay for everything from TMO you guys would have a lot more plat in your guild bank than all those items you've got rotting.

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Derpleton. 4 is indicates the number of mobs killed outside of the Top guild. It was 2 with TMO playing, and 4 without TMO.

This indicates how terrible that system was and the real capabilities and drive of the "casual scum"

You are the derp for using incorrect math (Although I suspect you missed the ib part of his post and posted unintelligently as usual). Nothing you just added was in your first post it is just to cover your idiocy.

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 07:37 PM
You are the derp for using incorrect math (Although I suspect you missed the ib part of his post and posted unintelligently as usual). Nothing you just added was in your first post it is just to cover your idiocy.

He probably underestimated the mental gymnastics you'd go through to skew the fact that an ib/fe server ain't no fuckin different from a TMO server. Understandable.

Turp_SmokinPurp
12-30-2013, 07:41 PM

Yup!
^

Hitpoint
12-30-2013, 07:44 PM
He probably underestimated the mental gymnastics you'd go through to skew the fact that an ib/fe server ain't no fuckin different from a TMO server. Understandable.

In the last two weeks I've heard FI/IB officers yell at people in vent two different times when it was suggested we go after mobs that they wanted other guilds to take a shot at. I'm not talking about mobs covered by the two hour thing. I'm talking about mobs we had every right to engage immediately. I bet TMO has never seen that from their officers. FE/IB is absolutely different than old TMO. We'll see what the new one is like. So far they sound more amicable.

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 07:46 PM

I didn't miss his post... I simply posted the more relevant number.

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:46 PM

If you think it isn't different right now in the raid scene it is simply because you haven't been a part of it the last week and a half. I am sure the GMs can tell you exactly how many petitions have been sent over raids and how many fraps they have had to look through with the 2 hour delay in place. I can tell you no one has trained anyone and no one has tried to snipe FTE etc at the encounters I have been involved with.

On top of that listed above the mob distribution outside of VP is overall better in that time frame in the amount of kills some guilds have gotten and the amount of guilds who have gotten a kill. So yes there is a difference in the raid scene at the moment. I mean we can do a tally But I know Taken has like 5 kills...BDA 6 or 7 kills and Divinity 2 kills since this all got implemented. Not to take away from those guilds because there are awesome folks in those guilds... But without the change in the raid scene they likely don't have all of those kills right now.

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 07:47 PM
In the last two weeks I've heard FI/IB officers yell at people in vent two different times when it was suggested we go after mobs that they wanted other guilds to take a shot at. I'm not talking about mobs covered by the two hour thing. I'm talking about mobs we had every right to engage immediately. I bet TMO has never seen that from their officers. FE/IB is absolutely different than old TMO. We'll see what the new one is like. So far they sound more amicable.

You were too busy labeling "old tmo" to know us. TMO has wanted to give up mobs to the server for a long long time. But there was always a problem with guild #2 giving them up also. This is proven.

JayN
12-30-2013, 07:48 PM
is IB/FE one raiding entity or are they separate; this is kind of important to any rules made up for spawns going forward.

You cant have it both ways, or hell i guess tmo should fragment into several smaller guilds in sake of getting more out of rotations

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Well I can guarantee without a doubt the current environment has allowed the GMs to be way more hands off than they have in a long time in regards to the raid scene. Let's hope it continues.

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 07:49 PM
If you think it isn't different right now in the raid scene it is simply because you haven't been a part of it the last week and a half. I am sure the GMs can tell you exactly how many petitions have been sent over raids and how many fraps they have had to look through with the 2 hour delay in place. I can tell you no one has trained anyone and no one has tried to snipe FTE etc at the encounters I have been involved with.

On top of that listed above the mob distribution outside of VP is overall better in that time frame in the amount of kills some guilds have gotten and the amount of guilds who have gotten a kill. So yes there is a difference in the raid scene at the moment. I mean we can do a tally But I know Taken has like 5 kills...BDA 6 or 7 kills and Divinity 2 kills since this all got implemented. Not to take away from those guilds because there are awesome folks in those guilds... But without the change in the raid scene they likely don't have all of those kills right now.

This raid rotation plan you had was a 2 week bandaid it had no intention of lasting and was designed around FE not losing their choice mobs(that they really didnt have access to before).

It also worked well for FE/IB because there wasnt a #2 guild filling the old shoes of FE/IB.

To say otherwise is an exercise in idiocy or maybe hard spinning. Which are you?

Lazie
12-30-2013, 07:52 PM
This raid rotation plan you had was a 2 week bandaid it had no intention of lasting and was designed around FE not losing their choice mobs(that they really didnt have access to before).

It also worked well for FE/IB because there wasnt a #2 guild filling the old shoes of FE/IB.

To say otherwise is an exercise in idiocy or maybe hard spinning. Which are you?

:rolleyes:

Hitpoint
12-30-2013, 07:56 PM
You were too busy labeling "old tmo" to know us. TMO has wanted to give up mobs to the server for a long long time. But there was always a problem with guild #2 giving them up also. This is proven.

How long has TMO been completely uncontested and still not given things up? There were times when you had almost no competition at all in the past few years. To be fair, I remember the time you gave away one dragon a week for three weeks. There might have been more than that, but don't pretend like FE, VD, IB or BDA were stopping you from sharing. They haven't consistently been around or able to compete.

We haven't been farming these mobs for three years either. When our competition got suspended for basically the first time ever, FE/IB decided to give up mobs immediately. We're gearing mains not 4th alts.

Alarti0001
12-30-2013, 08:11 PM
How long has TMO been completely uncontested and still not given things up? There were times when you had almost no competition at all in the past few years. To be fair, I remember the time you gave away one dragon a week for three weeks. There might have been more than that, but don't pretend like FE, VD, IB or BDA were stopping you from sharing. They haven't consistently been around or able to compete.

We haven't been farming these mobs for three years either. When our competition got suspended for basically the first time ever, FE/IB decided to give up mobs immediately. We're gearing mains not 4th alts.
Mains and Second Mains? Sorry we call all but 1 of our characters alts.

We left dragons up for DAYS at a time... HOPING people would attempt them. Vox/Naggy/Gore/Tal have all been up for days when there wasnt competition without any serious attempts. I mean occasionally Div or BDA would attempt something... and we would cheer them on... offer resist gear donations... and buff them.

We only mobilized on alot of these when we noticed VD in the past and babyFE in the present.

Mobs were there... casuals didn't care. Not TMO's fault sorry buddy.

White Ranger Rides
12-30-2013, 08:11 PM
How many petitions and fraps do you think were sent in while ib/fe were suspended a couple weeks ago, dum dum?

kotton05
12-31-2013, 10:11 AM
How many petitions and fraps do you think were sent in while ib/fe were suspended a couple weeks ago, dum dum?

0, also did we try to be shady while suspended? Nope but TMO did.
also ask other guilds about us backing off or giving them time to at least attempt the mobs. Nice try lots of salty TMO.

bigsykedaddy
12-31-2013, 04:17 PM
It's great to see the server working together now that TMO is out of the picture!
Just in case you forgot how terrible it was with TMO at the helm:
http://i.imgur.com/D1sNIIZ.png

Lol so what? TMO was just replaced by IB/FE gg.

Shinko
12-31-2013, 08:13 PM
you guys forget IB and FE are 2 different guilds...

Shinko
12-31-2013, 08:13 PM
i don't see why other guilds don't work together?

Alarti0001
12-31-2013, 08:20 PM
i don't see why other guilds don't work together?

TMOa, TMOb, TMOc, and TMOd already raid together. We just raid under one tag for convenience.

Cecily
12-31-2013, 10:20 PM
I remember once on a BDA sky raid we had a bunch of rogues. Chest freaked out because a rogue group was getting all the kill steals and people were whining about it. So that group got disbanded. Another rogue group started getting all the kill steals after that. "There's no exp on raids!" Haha. If you weren't in my group, ya.

JayN
12-31-2013, 10:24 PM
you guys forget IB and FE are 2 different guilds...

They really arent this is the same kinda shit they pulled during the last rotation that was setup in VP

tradeparade
12-31-2013, 10:35 PM
<Team A>
The Premiere Raid Guild Alliance Raidleading Guild on Project 1999.

lol

Troubled
01-01-2014, 01:32 AM
I remember once on a BDA sky raid we had a bunch of rogues. Chest freaked out because a rogue group was getting all the kill steals and people were whining about it. So that group got disbanded. Another rogue group started getting all the kill steals after that. "There's no exp on raids!" Haha. If you weren't in my group, ya.

Another server wide problem that needs addressed!

kotton05
01-01-2014, 05:59 AM
They really arent this is the same kinda shit they pulled during the last rotation that was setup in VP

they really are. nt tho

Tasslehofp99
01-01-2014, 06:18 AM
<Team A>
The Premiere Raid Guild Alliance Raidleading Guild on Project 1999.

haha

Gaffin 3.0
01-01-2014, 01:23 PM
most richest guy on server in a-team go figure, also ib shoulda never merged with fe, thats like tmo joining with peace pipe. ib is so much higher class

White Ranger Rides
01-02-2014, 04:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/46ZUdFf.jpg
BuMp

radditsu
01-02-2014, 04:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXU93C-4fw

AenarieFenninRo
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
whokilledit is going to have to start needing a "history" now to show who got the mob before the current listing, just so we can all complain if anyone killed something twice in a row, and so we can see who benefitted over the last week. Oh wait, I have that... from the OP!

To recap >

Talendor from Divinity to BDA
Trakanon from BDA to FE/IB
CT / Draco switched from BDA to FE/IB

And the VP dragons don't count right? I thought BDA tried Druushk this week though

Druushk from FE/IB to FE/IB
Hoshkar from FE/IB to FE/IB
Xygoz from FE/IB to FE/IB

I'm sensing a trend here... starting to look like a 2 guild system with this 2 hour lockout / cant kill if you killed most recently scenario... I dont remember who stated it was a bad idea first, but "YOU WERE RIGHT"

So... one "casual" (BDA has stated they want to be part of Tier 2 and considered "casual") guild benefitted this week, and one "hardcore" guild as well.

Grats BDA for both Talendor and your attempt at Druushk!
Grats FE/IB on killing D, H, and X again... you did wait 2 hours after they spawned right?

Hitpoint
01-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Grats FE/IB on killing D, H, and X again... you did wait 2 hours after they spawned right?

Absolutely not. VP was not subject to the rules in the agreement at all.

Hailto
01-02-2014, 07:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/46ZUdFf.jpg
BuMp

Gave Taken first shot at CT last night, you want us to help them kill the mobs as well or what? When was the last time TMO did that?

Hailto
01-02-2014, 07:26 PM
most richest

u wot w8?

AenarieFenninRo
01-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Gave Taken first shot at CT last night, you want us to help them kill the mobs as well or what? When was the last time TMO did that?

I was there last night on Romp. Was pretty disappointing all around. At first it sounded like we were going to get a crack at CT, then that was erased. Then we got trained. Maybe next time. We mobilized very quickly, though, so we can be proud of that.

Hailto
01-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol, we literally were standing at north wall and watched you wipe, cool story tho.

Heebo
01-02-2014, 07:35 PM
The_Who_-_Won't_Get_Fooled_Again.mp3

Lazie
01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Lol, we literally were standing at north wall and watched you wipe, cool story tho.

Only 4 of us were in zone when they wiped. All at North Wall. I was FD just keeping track of what happened at North Wall. CT calls all the mobs in the zone to him when you engage him. I know that is easy to mistake that for a train.

Hitpoint
01-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by ripwind
I was there last night on Romp. Was pretty disappointing all around. At first it sounded like we were going to get a crack at CT, then that was erased. Then we got trained.

LOL where is this from? You know CT summons the zone to him when he's agro'd right? We literally watched the entire thing from a distance, I have it on fraps...

AenarieFenninRo
01-02-2014, 08:01 PM
LOL where is this from? You know CT summons the zone to him when he's agro'd right? We literally watched the entire thing from a distance, I have it on fraps...

click that little arrow on the quote... takes you right to the quoted message

Cool story bro!

Hitpoint
01-02-2014, 08:08 PM
click that little arrow on the quote... takes you right to the quoted message

Cool story bro!

Function does not work for me. Takes me to a blank page. You were insinuating that we trained Taken right? That's not very nice.

AenarieFenninRo
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Function does not work for me. Takes me to a blank page. You were insinuating that we trained Taken right? That's not very nice.

I insinuated nothing, I simply put someone else's statement here to refute what someone else was saying.

I wasn't there, i don't know what happened, I wont assume to know what happened.

Hailto said that Taken was given an attempt last night
Ripwind said they thought they were going to get a chance, and then "that was erased"

Thats all i'm pointing out

following the thread arrow lead to here btw:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1251586#post1251586

Clark
01-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Only 4 of us were in zone when they wiped. All at North Wall. I was FD just keeping track of what happened at North Wall. CT calls all the mobs in the zone to him when you engage him. I know that is easy to mistake that for a train.

Rhambuk
01-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Sounds like one huge misunderstanding to me....

Funkutron5000
01-02-2014, 08:28 PM
It was AG who claimed the train, not Taken. At least I think. I don't know.

Prismaticshop
01-02-2014, 08:32 PM
I wasn't there, i don't know what happened.

Why are you posting then lol ?

Ridiculous.

AenarieFenninRo
01-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Why are you posting then lol ?

Ridiculous.

To keep others in the loop about perceptions that are being made.

My new found love of the FE people from fighting against the "Casual Scum" insists that I inform people about misperceptions that may be being made against them ;)

Hitpoint
01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
To keep others in the loop about perceptions that are being made.

My new found love of the FE people from fighting against the "Casual Scum" insists that I inform people about misperceptions that may be being made against them ;)

Well done.