PDA

View Full Version : you're dream has come true

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 03:04 PM
time to fully immerse yourself in fairy magic dragon land and trick lots of virgin dudes into thinking you're some sort of hot dark elf chick

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/facerig

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 03:11 PM
dang, should have had a V8

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 03:20 PM
I was going to title it "You're about to jizz in your pants" but changed it.

How many pedophiles and trannies do you think it will take to fund this thing?

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 03:22 PM
$5,000USD +
Change Perk
FaceRig Trailblazer
5 out of 10 claimed
You are a trailblazer of digital world proxy- presence. You get all the perks of FaceRig Forever and upon the conclusion of the Beta we shall schedule time to work with you to build a ultimate quality custom digital actor, designed by you and named in your honor.
Estimated delivery: May 2015

only 5 left dude, transform yourself into a little pony for real

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 03:48 PM
My vitamix? I use it all the time. I'll probably use it to night to make dinner for my fiancee and I. I'm about to go to costco and see what I can find in the way of a steak or seafood for our New Years Eve meal.

Rhambuk
12-31-2013, 04:33 PM
This is great, while fukushima is destroying the world at least we can look like a fox on the internet.

fucking people dude, im glad were killing ourselves we too fucking retarded to continue on as a species.

Dr. Edge
12-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Got some Aussie lamb chops and produce to start juicing tomorrow morn.

I wanted shrimp but homie dont buy farm raised seafood from thailand

Fuck that shit

Barkingturtle
12-31-2013, 05:51 PM
Milk a goat; juice a lamb.

Nune
12-31-2013, 07:26 PM
My vitamix? I use it all the time. I'll probably use it to night to make dinner for my fiancee and I. I'm about to go to costco and see what I can find in the way of a steak or seafood for our New Years Eve meal.

you lost HBB @ fiance. He's probably going to tell you that you spelled financing wrong

JerSar
12-31-2013, 07:52 PM
This is great, while fukushima is destroying the world at least we can look like a fox on the internet.

fucking people dude, im glad were killing ourselves we too fucking retarded to continue on as a species.

I believe the difference here is that people have different skills, and want to make money, and also the fuck is fukushima.

Hailto
12-31-2013, 09:08 PM

Because nuclear engineering and fox webcam antics are mutually exclusive.

Rhambuk
01-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Because nuclear engineering and fox webcam antics are mutually exclusive.

100% The dude that came up with foxcam easily could solve the fukushima crisis.

for whoever asked, inform yourself.

and stop eating fish...

Dr. Edge
01-01-2014, 03:26 AM
The Pacific is fucked for the next 100+ years, it will take the rest of the world at least 15 years to admit it