PDA

View Full Version : All camps must Rotate NEXT!

baramur
01-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Thats right if i zone into seb and see crypt camped im sorry you can only camp it for x hours then you have to turn it over, cause everyone must experience all content.

ENTITLEMENT!

Guess what fools, how many new guilds you think will be starting up. Watch the number of guilds that form, who is gonna want to stay in a large guild that is forced little to no loot. Here comes 30 new guilds!.

radditsu
01-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Good I like guilds splitting up. Too big to fail dawg.

Rhambuk
01-01-2014, 01:35 PM
or you could just do what the big guilds do when raiding.

Rules lawyer your way into the camp, train them out, or just flat out take it from them.

Swish
01-01-2014, 02:05 PM
I hope the GMs got down a good inventory of who's in what guild and how it changes from tomorrow.

baramur
01-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Will just be alt guilds formed, i know some people in our guild have like 5 or 6 level 60s. No way you could enforce them or even dis allow them to start new guilds and compete. Would be simpler if everyone just came together and agreed, i see the casuals say all they wanted was chance to raid mobs, now they singing a new tune and want more and more. I want a new car, but if i dont go to work i wont get one.

Bossman
01-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Will just be alt guilds formed, i know some people in our guild have like 5 or 6 level 60s. No way you could enforce them or even dis allow them to start new guilds and compete. Would be simpler if everyone just came together and agreed, i see the casuals say all they wanted was chance to raid mobs, now they singing a new tune and want more and more. I want a new car, but if i dont go to work i wont get one.

You're right, scumbag neckbeards with 5-6 level 60s would likely guild each one separately. This server is all they have and the only sense of accomplishment that they experience in life. It is utterly sad and pathetic.

JayN
01-01-2014, 02:29 PM
You're right, scumbag neckbeards with 5-6 level 60s would likely guild each one separately. This server is all they have and the only sense of accomplishment that they experience in life. It is utterly sad and pathetic.

And welcome to the scum people are supposed to come to an agreement with ROFL; for years FE/IB has stated theyve been trying to kill off the competition <TMO> looks like they finally donated enough to do just that! GG