PDA

View Full Version : <Commonland Defenders> ** NEW TEAMS GUILD STARTUP

phacemeltar
01-03-2014, 09:49 AM
in anticipation for the new teams server, i would like to find people interested to help start a guild.
<Commonland Defenders> will be a guild of Freeport humans, and those considered to be allies of Freeport. sometimes the guards will allow some evil creatures (i.e. elves, trolls, reptillians, etc.) to persist in these free lands. It will be the purpose of this guild to keep this area clear of such vermin, and to maintain a safe trading environment for all.
which races are to be considered allies is still to be determined, but so far i am thinking that hobbits, humans, and half-humans will be the primary members that this force will consist of.
please reply to this post or send me a forum message if this sounds interesting to you.

the timetable for this is also to be determined, as the server devs have been very busy with a bunch of whiny girls who cant agree on anything. as soon as these players are banned, i am sure that sirken will have the time to start working on the new server again. but its never too early to prepare!

Aaron
01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Teams99
Unfortunately due to the efforts to bring Velious development to a close, we have decided to postpone the Teams PvP Server. Alecta (He's having hardware issues right now but will be back soon) and other staff members will continue to work with the PvP community on figuring out the best ruleset and implementing the mechanics for the new server.

phacemeltar
01-03-2014, 01:11 PM
wow that is great info! i was unsure what the current status was, but now at least i know theres a timetable. thanks for this, aaron.

phacemeltar
01-06-2014, 04:33 AM
death to the evil vermin