PDA

View Full Version : PnP huh?

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Go figure *I'M* the one who would follow the policy, but every time I try to point out other people are supposed to share their stuff now, this kind of thing happens:

I go into south, a small group there is killing 2 PH (central and eastern ones) and leaving the other three up because the "crappy" nameds are up in those three spots. I figure that surely a group won't mind sharing their camp since I only want one of the five spawns, and they'll still have excellent chances of popping "good" nameds even with me clearing 1 PH. Before I even engage anything:

[Sun Jan 05 06:19:38 2014] Iskeevo says out of character, 'DICK'

[Sun Jan 05 06:21:43 2014] Tolpa says out of character, 'south camped'

[Sun Jan 05 06:21:58 2014] Tolpa -> Tecmos: Tecmos Deception!
[Sun Jan 05 06:22:03 2014] Tecmos -> Tolpa: Hi
[Sun Jan 05 06:22:31 2014] Tecmos -> Tolpa: I saw you guys over there, but Ill just be killing the one spawn in this corner over here that you are leaving alone anyway

[Sun Jan 05 06:23:36 2014] Tyrfling says out of character, 'SOUTH IS CAMPED'
[Sun Jan 05 06:24:11 2014] You say out of character, 'You guys are clearly not killing all of south, so I'm taking one of the 5 spawns that you're not touching'
[Sun Jan 05 06:25:45 2014] Xhosa says out of character, 'there are only 7 ppl in zone tecmos, and 5 are standing here, so go away'
[Sun Jan 05 06:25:59 2014] You say out of character, 'HEY! I know! Let's petition a GM about PNp and see what happens'
[Sun Jan 05 06:26:22 2014] Xhosa says out of character, 'go for it, we're talkin to rogean in /gu right now, want me ask him to send you a tell bitch?'
[Sun Jan 05 06:26:37 2014] You say out of character, 'Let's see what he says'

At this point I've still only killed a couple trash mobs that these guys weren't remotely close to.

[Sun Jan 05 06:27:08 2014] Iskeevo -> Tecmos: thx for fuckin up our thing man
[Sun Jan 05 06:27:25 2014] Iskeevo -> Tecmos: worked hard to get it set up like that
[Sun Jan 05 06:28:03 2014] Tecmos -> Iskeevo: Relax. I havent killed any nameds yet. And dont get me started about how many times MY efforts in here have been wasted because of someone else :p

[Sun Jan 05 06:29:52 2014] You say out of character, 'Well? What's big Rogean saying?'

At this point I got sick of this and camped out. But yeah, like I said. Go figure that I, an anti-PnP guy, am the guy who has always shared south (and without a bitchfest about it), even before PnP, even when it meant my efforts of setting the wing up to be ideal for my farming would be wasted. But the sort who stand to benefit most from the sharing policy being enforced go full retard when I want to do a little something that isn't even directly affecting their camp.

Sure is a shame that the PnP specifically refuses to define "camp," and that I'm going to come across as the whiny bitch here by asking that the rules we have in place get applied even though I was the only civil one involved in the situation, etc. Oh well.

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Most fun part of all is that apparently in the time it took me to write this, the group decided to leave south.

Derubael
01-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Xhosa says out of character, 'go for it, we're talkin to rogean in /gu right now, want me ask him to send you a tell bitch?'

This is the part that shocks me the most.

Xhosa, if you're reading this, don't ever let me catch you making a comment like this again. Using a staff member, particularly Rogean, to try and bully someone into doing what you want never has been, and never will be, appropriate. If you really think Rogean would have 'sent him a tell, bitch' in this situation, I suggest you allow him to do so instead of opening your mouth in OOC and saying something stupid like this.

arsenalpow
01-05-2014, 01:34 PM
I think Xhosa is a BDA trial, can you list the other people that were there? If here were more BDA involved id like to sort them out because if the story played out like you're saying it did that's not gonna fly.

If it turns out you tried to muscle in on something they were trying to pull then we'll address that.

Rhambuk
01-05-2014, 01:35 PM
maybe I don't understand how HS named ph work but why would they care at all?

unless they were worried you might acci-train them or....I dunno even know man.

Erati
01-05-2014, 01:37 PM
maybe I don't understand how HS named ph work but why would they care at all?

unless they were worried you might acci-train them or....I dunno even know man.

by leaving 'crappy' named up they wont spawn in other locations that you are actively clearing and thus when a named does show up in the spot you are clearing it will be one of the ones that hasnt been left up sitting there

for South, usually you leave the Spectre Spiritulist and the Skeleton Sepulcher up and maybe even the Crypt Feaster so that the only named that show up in the spot you are clearing are the good ones ( Crypt Spectre and Fluid )

arsenalpow
01-05-2014, 01:41 PM
by leaving 'crappy' named up they wont spawn in other locations that you are actively clearing and thus when a named does show up in the spot you are clearing it will be one of the ones that hasnt been left up sitting there

for South, usually you leave the Spectre Spiritulist and the Skeleton Sepulcher up and maybe even the Crypt Feaster so that the only named that show up in the spot you are clearing are the good ones ( Crypt Spectre and Fluid )

That doesn't work. Force spawning the good stuff is a myth.

Erati
01-05-2014, 01:42 PM
well was just explaining the thought process of the others why they got upset initially

arsenalpow
01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
well was just explaining the thought process of the others why they got upset initially

Well then the BDA app is loud AND stupid. Probably a bad start

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 01:48 PM

I have never, ever, ever seen two of the same named up except after a server repop when everything was presumably respawned at the same instant. I guess it is possible that there is an X% chance of a trash spawn and then a (Y/5)% chance for each of the 5 nameds, but from all the hours I've spent in HS it feels more like an X% chance of trash and a Y% chance of A named, and only after the game decides to pop a named does it determine which will spawn.

radditsu
01-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Well then the BDA app is loud AND stupid. Probably a bad start

Boom headshot.

Nuggie
01-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Tecmos, should have stayed there to troll them simply because they were being rude. Unfortunately poor deru has to read about it later. :p

arsenalpow
01-05-2014, 01:51 PM
I have never, ever, ever seen two of the same named up except after a server repop when everything was presumably respawned at the same instant. I guess it is possible that there is an X% chance of a trash spawn and then a (Y/5)% chance for each of the 5 nameds, but from all the hours I've spent in HS it feels more like an X% chance of trash and a Y% chance of A named, and only after the game decides to pop a named does it determine which will spawn.

i've sat in HS south and held down like 2-3 of the spawns and attempted to force the good stuff to pop. We'd spawn some stupid named sperm in one of the bad spots and then we'd get another named sperm in one of the spots we were holding down. I've never been able to force a fluid to spawn like that

Versus
01-05-2014, 01:53 PM
...am I a dick for seeing why they were not happy about this? Granted, they were being complete assholes about it, but I wouldn't have been thrilled either due to the whole named thing in south.

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Tecmos, should have stayed there to troll them simply because they were being rude. Unfortunately poor deru has to read about it later. :p

Honestly that is why I just gave up on it, because I wasn't about to put in a petition about this. That's why we're in R&F instead, cause I wanted to rant about it :)

...am I a dick for seeing why they were not happy about this? Granted, they were being complete assholes about it, but I wouldn't have been thrilled either due to the whole named thing in south.

I can see where they are coming from, yes. But at the same time, this is just part of how things are now, as far as I can tell. If they came into south when I was there by myself, do you think they would have decided to go somewhere else and left me to the 1 (or maybe 2) nameds that I can pull solo? Fuck no they wouldn't have. They would have used the same "logic" they did already, that they outnumber me so I should just gtfo.

White Ranger Rides
01-05-2014, 01:58 PM
I think Xhosa is a BDA trial

Shocking, a BDA member acting all whiney and entitled. Wonder where he learned it...

Versus
01-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Shocking, a BDA member acting all whiney and entitled. Wonder where he learned it...

Funny because true.

arsenalpow
01-05-2014, 02:04 PM
i must be a goddamn master brainwasher if i was able to turn him into a perfect BDA drone after being in the guild for only 12 days

Sadad
01-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Xhosa says out of character, 'go for it, we're talkin to rogean in /gu right now, want me ask him to send you a tell bitch?'

Xhosa, if you're reading this, don't ever let me catch you making a comment like this again. Using a staff member, particularly Rogean, to try and bully someone into doing what you want never has been, and never will be, appropriate. If you really think Rogean would have 'sent him a tell, bitch' in this situation, I suggest you allow him to do so instead of opening your mouth in OOC and saying something stupid like this.

Agreed. Beyond stupid on his part.

SeruScars
01-05-2014, 02:11 PM
i must be a goddamn master brainwasher if i was able to turn him into a perfect BDA drone after being in the guild for only 12 days

That's how it works here. See TMO and Gaffin.

radditsu
01-05-2014, 02:12 PM

Chest is a master brainwasher. Heard it here first.

hatelore
01-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Spongebob is a master Brain Washer too~

Lojik
01-05-2014, 04:19 PM
They would have used the same "logic" they did already

I wasn't there.

Jfertal
01-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Yeah I've tried to force spawn shit in HS south with Chest, and we got 2 sets of the same 2 named pop, we were holding down 5 spawns and trying to force spawn fluids.

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Yeah I've tried to force spawn shit in HS south with Chest, and we got 2 sets of the same 2 named pop, we were holding down 5 spawns and trying to force spawn fluids.

Do you remember when this was? Like I said, I've literally never seen a duplicate of a named spawn in south in all the time I've spent there in the last year. I have never, however, had 4 nameds up and tried to pop fluids in the 1 remaining spot. At best I've had 3 nameds up and then killed any crypt spectres or embalming fluids that popped.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Why not just ask Nilbog how it is coded?

Detoxx
01-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Ive definately seen 2 of the spiritualists up. Ive heard that you can have multiples of the spiritualists and skeleton sepulcher, but the other 3 will not spawn duplicates.

Xhosa.Sangoma
01-05-2014, 06:49 PM
OK, let's clear up some of typical RnF bullshit so far:

1.) There were 7 people in HS when this happened; 3 in our group doing South, 2 people standing next to us on a CR (unaffiliated) and 2 other people, one of them tecmos. So let's be clear; there were THREE ENTIRE WINGS of HS available to 2 people. They could have their own private wing solo, each, and STILL have an entire EXTRA wing to split amongst themselves, yet for some reason Tecmos felt the need to mess with us doing South. 2 other people, and 3 entire empty wings; why would Tecmos come mess with us at all?

2.) Someone was messing with us in South, and I threatened to tell a GM. Perhaps I should have, what, started training him like TMO does/did in VP or something? I happily admit I was angry, but so what? Someone was messing with our gameplay WHEN THE ZONE WAS BASICALLY EMPTY and there was plenty, and I mean tons of room to play, without messing with anyone else. To hear Tecmos come here and try to play the victim, when he was being such an asshole while no one was looking, in the middle of the night, is pathetic and absurd. And also typical, from what I've started reading in this fucked up forum (RnF) This blatant bullshit is why RnF needs to be deleted as a forum, imo. But not as much as...

3.) I am shocked with YOU Derubael. You make such an unbelievably inflammatory, and obviously decided, post such as yours, WITHOUT EVEN HEARING BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY? Is it so hard to simply drop me a /tell and at least *ask* to hear both sides before posting something like that? Do you really think that is appropriate, based on, of all things, some post in RNF?

So let's summarize: Someone was messing with us in South, when there was absolutely no need at all, in a zone that was almost deserted. I got pissed off and threatened to tell a GM. I didn't train, go mess with his gameplay, or go whining in RnF. I threatened to tell a GM. Which is exactly what we're SUPPOSED to do. How many times has it been said, hell, even right on these forums here; "Don't take the law into your own hands, tell a GM." Which is exactly what I did. I threatened to tell a GM, he blew me off, and then I DID tell a GM. Period. Derubael, are you telling me that threatening to tell a GM is bullying? Because if so, I think I finally understand why so many people don't bother to /tell a GM or /petition, and just start fucking with each other. Apparently that's "Bullying" according to your post. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'd frankly like an apology for your posting something like that without even bothering to hear my side of the story.

-Xhosa

Swish
01-05-2014, 06:54 PM

1.) There were 7 people in HS when this happened; 3 in our group doing South, 2 people standing next to us on a CR (unaffiliated) and 2 other people, one of them tecmos. So let's be clear; there were THREE ENTIRE WINGS of HS available to 2 people. They could have their own private wing solo, each, and STILL have an entire EXTRA wing to split amongst themselves, yet for some reason Tecmos felt the need to mess with us doing South. 2 other people, and 3 entire empty wings; why would Tecmos come mess with us at all?

2.) Someone was messing with us in South, and I threatened to tell a GM. Perhaps I should have, what, started training him like TMO does/did in VP or something? I happily admit I was angry, but so what? Someone was messing with our gameplay WHEN THE ZONE WAS BASICALLY EMPTY and there was plenty, and I mean tons of room to play, without messing with anyone else. To hear Tecmos come here and try to play the victim, when he was being such an asshole while no one was looking, in the middle of the night, is pathetic and absurd. And also typical, from what I've started reading in this fucked up forum (RnF) This blatant bullshit is why RnF needs to be deleted as a forum, imo. But not as much as...

3.) I am shocked with YOU Derubael. You make such an unbelievably inflammatory, and obviously decided, post such as yours, WITHOUT EVEN HEARING BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY? Is it so hard to simply drop me a /tell and at least *ask* to hear both sides before posting something like that? Do you really think that is appropriate, based on, of all things, some post in RNF?

So let's summarize: Someone was messing with us in South, when there was absolutely no need at all, in a zone that was almost deserted. I got pissed off and threatened to tell a GM. I didn't train, go mess with his gameplay, or go whining in RnF. I threatened to tell a GM. Which is exactly what we're SUPPOSED to do. How many times has it been said, hell, even right on these forums here; "Don't take the law into your own hands, tell a GM." Which is exactly what I did. I threatened to tell a GM, he blew me off, and then I DID tell a GM. Period. Derubael, are you telling me that threatening to tell a GM is bullying? Because if so, I think I finally understand why so many people don't bother to /tell a GM or /petition, and just start fucking with each other. Apparently that's "Bullying" according to your post. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'd frankly like an apology for your posting something like that without even bothering to hear my side of the story.

-Xhosa

Go outside, you're too immersed and getting angry over a 14-15 year old elf sim and using swear words to justify your point...which isn't necessary.

Tecmos posted a log and I've known him a couple of years at least. I'll take his story as 95% accurate at least, and your response as predictably childish.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 06:56 PM
threatening to petition and falsely claiming that big Rogaine has your back at that very moment are two completely different things.

Shut up faggot.

Swish
01-05-2014, 06:57 PM
threatening to petition and falsely claiming that big Rogaine has your back at that very moment are two completely different things.

Shut up faggot.

...and good luck with your BDA app :D

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 06:57 PM
On the other hand, Techmos has been camping howling stones for around 2 years now. What more could he possibly need to go back there for?

Xhosa.Sangoma
01-05-2014, 07:06 PM
I wonder if a post will come that actually addresses the points I made (ie empty zone, etc) or if there will just be more typical RnF posts like Kagatob's

And mentioning Rogean was to simply let Tecmos know that he wasn't going to get away with it b/c it was the middle of the night, that a GM was on *right now*

Assholes playing the victim really works well here; I see why so many do it.

Xhosa

Troubled
01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Shut up faggot.

HBBwru

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 07:20 PM
HBBwru

Eating and/or protesting most likely. Never protesting eating though.

Swish
01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
And mentioning Rogean was to simply let Tecmos know that he wasn't going to get away with it b/c it was the middle of the night, that a GM was on *right now*

http://i.imgur.com/YV7Fo.gif

Nuggie
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Xhosa, if you're not actively killing those other mob spawns why would you care if someone else does? Sounds selfish. Those mobs were part of the "whole rest of the zone" that was open.

You're making yourself appear childishly selfish.

Also, flam

Nuggie
01-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Gd phone... flaming a gm is a bad idea. should have sent a pm.

Arteker
01-05-2014, 07:45 PM

-Xhosa

VP was a train fest due to no csr politic back then , this no longer apply . u should 1: read server rules. 2: trying to mess with the staff and lie using their name in vain,,,, bad for you boy, very bad.

Arteker
01-05-2014, 07:50 PM

Back in the day there was members of the staff doing it .but i tend to think things changed alot due to new staff .

Daldolma
01-05-2014, 07:51 PM
did either of you stop to consider what kind of emotional trauma the other may have suffered to result in his caring this much about elf pixels

Sinestria
01-05-2014, 07:52 PM
I wonder if a post will come that actually addresses the points I made (ie empty zone, etc) or if there will just be more typical RnF posts like Kagatob's

Xhosa

You're a fucking baby!

Breeziyo
01-05-2014, 07:53 PM

go for it, we're talkin to rogean in /gu right now, want me ask him to send you a tell bitch?
you're either retarded or trying to deploy some grade A damage control here. either way that's not how you do it

lol

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 08:14 PM
I wonder if a post will come that actually addresses the points I made

I was going to, but I kind of just want to sit back and watch the show now.

I will reply to one thing though I guess:

he blew me off

Blew you off? Blowing you off would have been pulling the crypt feaster you had sitting spawned 30 yards from you guys and killing it right next to you then linking the fire opal he probably would have dropped. He CAN drop COTH after all, and a blood point or SHFD isn't half bad either.

But no, I did not blow you off. Not only did I not kill ANY nameds in south while you guys were in there, but I logged out only minutes after this whole thing started. I gave in to you because I didn't think it was worth bothering staff over. Instead, I came to R&F, because it is the appropriate place to blow off steam over something like this.

kotton05
01-05-2014, 08:26 PM

Shut up faggot.

Lol'd cause BDA

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 08:26 PM
On the other hand, Techmos has been camping howling stones for around 2 years now.

Checked my screenshots folder and my first embalming fluid was 1/28/13! My character isn't even 2 years old :p

radditsu
01-05-2014, 08:31 PM

Kagatob in bda? Chest can I get a vote?

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Don't believe what you hear. I am guildless and haven't apped anywhere.

kotton05
01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
what cartoon is that sig from

element08
01-05-2014, 09:01 PM
pretty sure it is scooby doo

radditsu
01-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Zoinks

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 09:06 PM
what cartoon is that sig from

It's not.

Arteker
01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
It's not.

Accoridng to my daugther weebos get very upset if u call cartoon to some shitty manga for pedophiles with little children showing some corporeal parts.

Care to comment?.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 09:17 PM
It's not a cartoon, is not manga, it's not an anime.

Colgate
01-05-2014, 09:22 PM
no that's definitely a cartoon

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 09:24 PM
if only tecmos actually utilized his stream he could have video proof and what not instead of rambling in RnF

Tell me why my desktop gives me "a clock interrupt was not received by a secondary processor" (or something like that) BSOD whenever I load up any video game but not if I just word process/interweb and I'll be able to stream again!

element08
01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
what is art

kotton05
01-05-2014, 09:32 PM

The fuck!!!

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 09:43 PM
The fuck!!!

I do not exaggerate even slightly.

element08
01-05-2014, 09:44 PM
tecmos guessing you're not overclocking, couple of things you can try:

1. Try switching off power saving settings (ctrl panel -> power or something, "high performance" or whatever the setting is that disables the most power saving stuff)
2. Run OS updates
3. Switch anti virus to something else (MSE)
4. Run Prime95 Small FFT/Blend to see if the CPU is dying
5. Update drivers (mobo, video, sound), BIOS
6. Make sure your backups are current, reinstall OS

Derubael
01-05-2014, 09:53 PM

I don't care about either side. I care about you implying that the owner of this server is supporting you in a dispute he knows nothing about, and that he's going to 'send them a tell, bitch' to set them straight. This is not only completely inappropriate, it's against the PnP.

Rogean is not a GM, and nobody should be bothering him about anything that could be handled by a CSR. Next time, instead of making threats in ooc, /petition.

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2014, 09:57 PM
tecmos guessing you're not overclocking, couple of things you can try:

1. Try switching off power saving settings (ctrl panel -> power or something, "high performance" or whatever the setting is that disables the most power saving stuff)
2. Run OS updates
3. Switch anti virus to something else (MSE)
4. Run Prime95 Small FFT/Blend to see if the CPU is dying
5. Update drivers (mobo, video, sound), BIOS
6. Make sure your backups are current, reinstall OS

Ok, will try this stuff. Pretty sure 1, 2, 5 are tried already. The issue is weird as fuck (imo as a not-extremely-techy dude) because it comes and goes. Like, I'll be able to play games for a month np, then for two months after that I can hardly log into p99 before I get the BSOD.

stewe
01-05-2014, 09:57 PM
This is the kinda people BDA recruits, they can't even share mobs they aren't even killing, the tier 2 raid scene is gonna be fun to watch if BDA is in tier 2 not tier 1.

planarity
01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
I skipped over a couple pages of garbage, so I hope I'm not being redundant here.

My best guess, based on lots of time in HS, is that it works as follows:

when you kill a named or ph, a check is done against the nameds that are up at that time so that no named that is up somewhere else will pop in that spot.

So this doesn't preclude two copies of the same named being up simultaneously, but it also means that leaving crappy nameds up can help.

element08
01-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Ok, will try this stuff. Pretty sure 1, 2, 5 are tried already. The issue is weird as fuck (imo as a not-extremely-techy dude) because it comes and goes. Like, I'll be able to play games for a month np, then for two months after that I can hardly log into p99 before I get the BSOD.

just going from what the message says it's likely one of 3 things:

1. Software is messed up and sending bad instructions, fixes are driver updates, OS updates, OS reinstall, anti-virus
b. CPU is dying, fix get a new CPU, confirmed with 4 Prime95 tests
other. Mobo issue (fix replace, much more likely software or CPU issue though)

also possible: solar flares, gremlins, arguing with derub

radditsu
01-05-2014, 10:17 PM

Vidja garme

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Vidja garme

Getting warmer. My sig isn't from the games though. It's from a fan made PV. :)

radditsu
01-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Getting warmer. My sig isn't from the games though. It's from a fan made PV. :)

Thats... tbe nerdiest shit ive ever seen

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Thats... tbe nerdiest shit ive ever seen

Nerdier than betting money on fake sportsball leagues?

Nerdier than waking up at 4:30 am because your guild called and needs you to kill a dragon on a 14 year old game?

element08
01-05-2014, 10:32 PM
assuming PV means pressure valve or pizza village

Daldolma
01-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Nerdier than betting money on fake sportsball leagues?

Nerdier than waking up at 4:30 am because your guild called and needs you to kill a dragon on a 14 year old game?

um... yes

radditsu
01-05-2014, 10:34 PM
assuming PV means pressure valve or pizza village

I thought it was personal vagina...some fleshlight situation

Barkingturtle
01-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Pedophile video duh.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 10:35 PM
um... yes

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081027161413/yukkuri/images/b/bc/Wiki.png

radditsu
01-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Much kawaii in this thread kaga-san

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Sorry.
For the plebian: PV stands for promotional video.

Rhambuk
01-05-2014, 10:51 PM

people thinking force spawning works, only hurting their chances by leaving up ph's. Fools!

Galelor
01-06-2014, 03:51 AM
just going from what the message says it's likely one of 3 things:

1. Software is messed up and sending bad instructions, fixes are driver updates, OS updates, OS reinstall, anti-virus
b. CPU is dying, fix get a new CPU, confirmed with 4 Prime95 tests
other. Mobo issue (fix replace, much more likely software or CPU issue though)

also possible: solar flares, gremlins, arguing with derub

Don't just guess first, check the BSOD dump file to see if it specifies where the problem occurred. It may make resolving the issue easy, and it probably will narrow it down between hardware/software. (Windows logging may also have some information that could be valuable...)

Additionally, when it comes time for guessing as to what the problem may be, it will be prudent to also consider drive/memory failure. I have seen issues that resemble his description before, and overwhelmingly the issue has either been memory failure or drive failure.

Kagatob
01-06-2014, 04:45 AM
Much kawaii in this thread kaga-san

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvgUAzezuek
I think I know what show I'm watching next. :eek:

radditsu
01-06-2014, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvgUAzezuek
I think I know what show I'm watching next. :eek:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7ADCZUD4A

Funkutron5000
01-06-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm starting to think Japan only exists as a nation to troll all other nations these days.

Rhambuk
01-06-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm starting to think Japan only exists as a nation to troll all other nations these days.

Trolls
Every
Peoples
Country
Outrageously

Japan is fucked.

stonez138
01-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Kagatob

To him it's porn.

Rhambuk
01-06-2014, 01:52 PM

It's Real Life people! its real!

Kagatob
01-06-2014, 02:53 PM
It's Real Life people! its real!

I'd totally link the video of these japanese people in cosplay on the back of moving pickup trucks launching fireworks but googletube took it down for some reason. :(

Pint
01-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Idc about the rnf portion of this threa but I did want to throw my hat in the ring on debunking this leaving bad named phs up to spawn good ones. I've done silly numbers of hours in hs south like the rest of you and seen multiple of the same named up including embalming fluids. I try my best to explain this to people including this iskeevo monk but everyone loves their superstitions. Farming done mainly on my enchanter Greeny for reference.

Rhambuk
01-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I'd totally link the video of these japanese people in cosplay on the back of moving pickup trucks launching fireworks but googletube took it down for some reason. :(

lol cosplay, yeee-iikes.

Rhambuk
01-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Idc about the rnf portion of this threa but I did want to throw my hat in the ring on debunking this leaving bad named phs up to spawn good ones. I've done silly numbers of hours in hs south like the rest of you and seen multiple of the same named up including embalming fluids. I try my best to explain this to people including this iskeevo monk but everyone loves their superstitions. Farming done mainly on my enchanter Greeny for reference.

Anti Camp Radius!

Don't sit to close or it won't spawn!

/petition this guy is standing on the spawnspot of our named griefing us because it won't spawn with someone on its location!

Sidelle
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Lol

Raavak
01-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Why not just ask Nilbog how it is coded?Cuz quite often much of the fun of EQ is trying to figure out how it works :)

Rhambuk
01-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Cuz quite often much of the fun of EQ is trying to figure out how it works :)

^^^

its a blast learning how the game works in my opinion. knowing little tricks n things that most people don't so when you show them they're just in awe

Tecmos Deception
01-06-2014, 03:58 PM

I'm just the odd one out apparently. I swear the only time I've seen 2 of the same named up was immediately after a full repop. WTB double fluids, wtf?

Kagatob
01-06-2014, 04:44 PM
lol cosplay, yeee-iikes.

Launching them at each other is what I meant to type.