PDA

View Full Version : Where do we stand

ravenshade32
01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Thought I'd post a quick query with a situation I had last night.

Wife and I was trying to exp in CB (chanter/Mage) and we had an issue with a higher level cleric whom I won't name of course unless it continues. He was up top of the hill a ent camping a named I assume, we are only level 5 so were doing mobs in front area of CB. Basically and paired mobs we pulled, one attacked and the add mezzed this cleric would kill the mezzed add we were doing. His response to any communication we had with him was "mob was at 100% read the rules and regs.

Now I have tried to fine these rules but have been unable too, the whole point of a chanter is to cc adds, how is that meant to happen when players like this continue to kill any mezzed adds? We ended up leaving after having this happen to about 8 or so mobs, although I didn't see why we should have had to give up the zone exp bonus for one person being like this.

Like I said was curious on where we stand with this? Cannot find the rules in the forums relating to this problem.

Sinestria
01-05-2014, 09:15 PM
That's KSing. You had engaged the mob and only mezed it, it's your mob.

Xelris
01-05-2014, 09:26 PM
KSing in addition to being a complete tool.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Name and shame or fuck off.

ravenshade32
01-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Thx for the responses, we will try again tonight see if we run into this cleric again. If we get the same problem you can rest assured his name will be here, don't want the same thing happening to others.

stonez138
01-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Name this sorry ass cocksucker ASAP so he can go on my ignore list and be shunned by all who have any integrity or class.

Kagatob
01-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Hanging out at elementary school yards, yet?

New to RNF?