PDA

View Full Version : Just never enough for Chest

baramur
01-08-2014, 08:15 AM
So Chest im calling you out, you pathetic piece of shit. Yes you whiny cry baby still sucking mommy's titty, pussy. You will never be happy until Rogean says, "Well Fuck Chest just let your guild have whatever mob you want, every month" Stop! Don't Even say it. You do not give 2 fucks about any other T2 guild on the server, stop trying to play the Savior. You were getting about 0 mobs/month before, now you get 2 full repops just for T2. News Flash! That was more then FE/IB was getting a month doing full competition against TMO. But Nooooo, your not enough for you. You Want MORE for LESS. Don't give me the playstyle bullshit comeback, it comes down to you want T1 to pay for your lack of willingness to TRY!. Go suckles your moms boob some more.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 08:22 AM
I hear rogean is going to implement the 1/1/1 plan because it's the easiest to follow, it's the fairest all around plan, and you can't make everyone happy.

Also, the repop post wasn't a complete plan, stop crying.

sulious
01-08-2014, 08:28 AM
So Chest im calling you out, you pathetic piece of shit. Yes you whiny cry baby still sucking mommy's titty, pussy. You will never be happy until Rogean says, "Well Fuck Chest just let your guild have whatever mob you want, every month" Stop! Don't Even say it. You do not give 2 fucks about any other T2 guild on the server, stop trying to play the Savior. You were getting about 0 mobs/month before, now you get 2 full repops just for T2. News Flash! That was more then FE/IB was getting a month doing full competition against TMO. But Nooooo, your not enough for you. You Want MORE for LESS. Don't give me the playstyle bullshit comeback, it comes down to you want T1 to pay for your lack of willingness to TRY!. Go suckles your moms boob some more.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/u-mad-1.jpg

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Pity reply

Nocsucow
01-08-2014, 08:40 AM

chest has alwayz been a douche period ..... worst casual player ever

Bruman
01-08-2014, 09:06 AM
100% agree.

radditsu
01-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Wat

Locust
01-08-2014, 11:27 AM
i would be soooo mad 2 (like OP) if casuals get itemz that i ruined my life over except they didn't have to ruin their life to get them. because then its like, what was the point of all of that? i heard cyanide is a thing.

Lammy
01-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Chest going for that 15 minutes of fame

Jfertal
01-08-2014, 12:36 PM
I laughed out loud. You titty pussy sucker

Derubael
01-08-2014, 01:07 PM
how did my coffee get so cold. i just poured it. i blame chest.

oh, sorry, i thought we were all just posting random bullshit this morning so i thought i'd chime in.

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Chest going for that 15 minutes of fame

Jesus christ Fabben 2 60's now!?! You are a machine...

kotton05
01-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Fatty is a pussy and chest is my bottom bitch

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I can't see how any reasonable, rational would have a problem with Chest's position.

He outlines it pretty clearly on page 3 of this post: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134410&page=3

He is one of the few that is looking at the big picture: the server. Not just BDA, the server. Chest isn't being a dick... he's just the loudest voice speaking up for playerbase as a whole, not just his own guild. The truth is, any reasonable person can see this, and unfortunately it will paint a solution that nobody is going to be 100% happy with.

We're all playing on this server at no cost at the leisure of our GMs and Moderators. Past behaviour was stressing them the fuck out. IMHO we're lucky that we even still have a server to bicker about and the plug wasn't pulled completely... the EMU and the Forums. Then who would you have to bitch at?

Why anyone would still be self-focused at this point instead of looking at the big picture indicates selfishness and a complete inability to see the problem for what it is. Everyone has to sacrifice something and employ a little patience until Velious comes out. This means employing some measure of cooperation instead of taxing our moderators to the extent that we have been.

YendorLootmonkey
01-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Of course hardcores are going to cry if the unworthy masses get more pixels than the hardcores deemed they are allowed because they somehow think the own the mobs and should be able to distribute them as they see fit.

In fact, the crying is so loud that its kinda like they have to find other ways to pay rent. That's the only explanation for the indignant outrage anytime someone suggests hardcore guilds need to even it out a little better.

"BUT... COMPETITION?!" Go play on Red if you want competition. What you do is not competition. This is more about having someone to shitstomp and deny pixels to... it always has been.

The world is not going to end if more people get to enjoy the server.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 01:46 PM

oh, sorry, i thought we were all just posting random bullshit this morning so i thought i'd chime in.

this post gave me RnF cancer, you do better in the petition forum ;)

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 01:47 PM

Now that you mention it, my coffee is cold too...

TO THE RAID DISCUSSION FORUM.

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Everyone has to sacrifice something and employ a little patience until Velious comes out. This means employing some measure of cooperation instead of taxing our moderators to the extent that we have been.

Except BDA didn't cooperate, didn't want to play nice because they think classic EQ raid competition is evil and unfair....then cried to GMs in the form of petitions (ironic right?). But they're doing it for good reasons guys!

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:49 PM
No one cares that alot of my good friends for years on this server quit over your fucking crying, so why should I or any other TMO member have any concern for your nitpicking douchey attitude, math puzzles and tears?

JackFlash
01-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Fatty is a pussy and chest is my bottom bitch

Power Bottom

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:51 PM
"BUT... COMPETITION?!" Go play on Red if you want competition. What you do is not competition. This is more about having someone to shitstomp and deny pixels to... it always has been.

This is what I find mindboggling myself... why are pro-compete (to the degree of competition that we have experienced on blue for the past year) players playing on a blue server anyway? Wouldn't the adrenaline rush be more stimulated in an environment where there was actual "competition" involved that presented a challenge?

Just curious...

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:52 PM
This is what I find mindboggling myself... why are pro-compete (to the degree of competition that we have experienced on blue for the past year) players playing on a blue server anyway? Wouldn't the adrenaline rush be more stimulated in an environment where there was actual "competition" involved that presented a challenge?

Just curious...

Um, because its classic to compete in the raiding scene (the majority of live servers are evidence of this, as well as the staffs position, which has been repeated a million fucking times). What isn't classic is the timeline, which leads to people like you asking for handouts and cooperation since everyone had 3 years to hit 60.

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Oh, also, you're fucking dense as shit if you really didn't know the answer to those questions and made me waste my time posting an answer for them.

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Except BDA didn't cooperate, didn't want to play nice because they think classic EQ raid competition is evil and unfair....then cried to GMs in the form of petitions (ironic right?). But they're doing it for good reasons guys!

Clearly you didn't read Chest's post in the link I provided.

BDA has no problem with competition. It was the ethics that have been in employ that were challenged.

Competition is great fun, provided it can be carried out with some degree of an ethical standard applied. P99 has been devoid of an enforceable Code of Ethics for quite some time, as historical evidence has proven. So much so, that the petition que became unbearable to a point where Rogean had to put his foot down a few weeks ago.

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:57 PM
News Flash: Theres always going to be petitions. There's always going to be conflict. You and Chest can hold onto your utopian vision for things on the server, but unless you severely constrict freedom of the players on here to an unfun degree, you're going to have fighting and petitioning. So suck it up.

Fountree
01-08-2014, 01:57 PM
ITT: I love teh internets, but why are there so many mean people?

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Um, because its classic to compete in the raiding scene (the majority of live servers are evidence of this, as well as the staffs position, which has been repeated a million fucking times). What isn't classic is the timeline, which leads to people like you asking for handouts and cooperation since everyone had 3 years to hit 60.

I see... so, you want to compete under the safe umbrella of no consequence of real danger other than what can be provided by predictable coded NPCs.

You also want to compete without a conclusive Code of Ethics that has consequence based on behaviour within an environment that has seen no equal in terms of population and capability imbalance to a "classic" environment.

Gotcha.

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 01:59 PM
News Flash: Theres always going to be petitions. There's always going to be conflict. You and Chest can hold onto your utopian vision for things on the server, but unless you severely constrict freedom of the players on here to an unfun degree, you're going to have fighting and petitioning. So suck it up.

We're talking about quality over quantity of petitions. There is a difference.

Fountree
01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Yes, take a statement I make and extrapolate my thoughts and arguments to the furthest asinine degree, because that's what my true opinion is. Awww, you got me! You win lol. Are all BDA members drinking the Kool-Aid or are they just this stupid?

Fountree
01-08-2014, 02:03 PM
So Chest and BDA petitions, and all those poor mistreated guilds' petitions = quality I guess. TMO / FE petitions = not quality. Am I right on this?

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Yes, take a statement I make and extrapolate my thoughts and arguments to the furthest asinine degree, because that's what my true opinion is. Awww, you got me! You win lol. Are all BDA members drinking the Kool-Aid or are they just this stupid?

Are insults all you have left?

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 02:04 PM
So Chest and BDA petitions, and all those poor mistreated guilds' petitions = quality I guess. TMO / FE petitions = not quality. Am I right on this?

Did you think before you posted this? What part of "quantity" was misleading?

YendorLootmonkey
01-08-2014, 02:10 PM
why should I or any other TMO member have any concern for your nitpicking douchey attitude, math puzzles and tears?

Because we are part of the server, too. The sooner you stop looking at us like we're dogshit on your shoe because you log in for pixels at 3am and we generally don't, maybe we can move past the toxic raid scene on this server.

Rhambuk
01-08-2014, 02:12 PM
get all the CSR and guild leaders/top officers together

do some X

and feeeeelll the looooooove

Locust
01-08-2014, 02:13 PM
eq raid content is trivial. we are on a PVE server, but, competition (and enjoyment) is supposed to be derived by competing against other players?..... players.... players.... players versus players... PVP? server? is there a PVP server?

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 02:15 PM
25 repops a month

1100% perma xp

Yayyy

doraf
01-08-2014, 02:16 PM
HAHA, you tell em Fountree! Love ya! You've said everything that I wish I could say in the Raid Discussion threads.

Ravager
01-08-2014, 02:18 PM
No one cares that alot of my good friends for years on this server quit over your fucking crying, so why should I or any other TMO member have any concern for your nitpicking douchey attitude, math puzzles and tears?

Kinda sounds like they were the ones crying if they quit over it.

Also, you cry a lot.

Doors

This.

derpcake

Your posts here made me care.

You should feel bad.

Derubael
01-08-2014, 02:20 PM
this post gave me RnF cancer, you do better in the petition forum ;)

i hear chest is also the leading cause of cancer.

we're still blaming random bullshit on him, right?

Locust
01-08-2014, 02:20 PM
this just in: no one killed raid mobs at 4am during kunark during real classic. it's pathetic.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:22 PM

If by we you mean them then yes.

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
I had a sandwich and arnold palmer for lunch, it was enough

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:24 PM
I had a sandwich and arnold palmer for lunch, it was enough

But did you give anyone cancer?

Rhambuk
01-08-2014, 02:26 PM

no he took my sandwich and my Arnold palmer right out of my hand! screaming rotation! its my turn!

Locust
i joined BDA with cancer and now i am cancer free. (i never had cancer)

Derubael

inquiring minds also want to know where you put my keys.

wtf chest.

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 02:27 PM
It was a panini, it was delicious.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:27 PM
no he took my sandwich and my Arnold palmer right out of my hand! screaming rotation! its my turn!

This is why I didn't go to the TMO or IB get together events... fuck if I want to have to deal with FTE on the chicken wings.

Locust
01-08-2014, 02:28 PM

wtf chest.

9 times out of 10 they're already in your front pocket

Funkutron5000
Just gotta poop sock the buffet table, dawg.

Ravager
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXEnkVZr9Y

arsenalpow

wtf chest.

Doesn't everyone have a bowl or table next to the front door where you dump all your keys, watch, wallet, phone cords, change, etc? That's the way to do it man.

Locust
01-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Doesn't everyone have a bowl or table next to the front door where you dump all your keys, watch, wallet, phone cords, change, etc? That's the way to do it man.

organizing raid on chests bowl'o'goodies pst

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:29 PM

Looks like he stole your bowl with all your stuff you dump into it too Derubael. I'd call the FBI.

Ravager
01-08-2014, 02:30 PM

Chest: He has the solution to all of life's problems.

Nikon
01-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Last time Chest and I were in a rotation, he totally sat on that shit and smoked it all. Damn you, Chest.

Derubael
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Looks like he stole your bowl with all your stuff you dump into it too Derubael. I'd call the FBI.

chest, are you trying to steal a_random_bowl_of_shit001 from the more hardcore randomshit users on this server? why u so greedy bro.

Rhambuk
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
fuck if I want to have to deal with FTE on the chicken wings.

I believe in FTE on food, first person to put it in their mouth its theirs. If they fail to finish it im not willing to pick up the pieces for myself.

Frogie305
01-08-2014, 02:34 PM

http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/40-year-old-virgin-chest-funny-steve-carell-wax-Favim.com-231913.gif

Chest is the new flavor of the month. RAGE RAGE RAGE

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 02:36 PM
On the real though, I only have 2.5 characters. Chest is geared as well as possible pre-VP, my wizard was 52 then Mechlingburger got him two levels and he's just the BDA port bitch and guildinvite bot, and then my 51 SK that makes me want to cut myself anytime I play him. If anything I should be advocating for the removal of the hybrid XP penalty because I would actually benefit from that.

hatelore
01-08-2014, 02:37 PM

I agree! As a tmo member, gdi I AGREE!

I was there.

Derubael
01-08-2014, 02:37 PM
also, i just received a petition from one of the patrons at the restaurant you bought that sandwich from. they have fraps of you training them after they had FTE on said panini.

not cool man. not cool. we're gonna have to kick you off panini spawns for a month.

hatelore
01-08-2014, 02:39 PM
this just in: no one killed raid mobs at 4am during kunark during real classic. it's pathetic.

Umm we stayed up all night raiding kunark, and then went and did fear and hate also. Good memorys yo~

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:39 PM
chest, are you trying to steal a_random_bowl_of_shit001 from the more hardcore randomshit users on this server? why u so greedy bro.

Chest, I thought we were bros and now we have clear evidence that you are a thief. How dare you steal from me my (Yes they are mine, I raided them hardcore for a year solid and I've been here longer than you) pixels, my car keys, random-bowl-o-shits, and that one dude's cancer a few posts back.

You have some serious explaining to do. Disband your guild or face the port embargo.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:40 PM
If anything I should be advocating for the removal of the hybrid XP penalty because I would actually benefit from that.

Chest! Stop trying to steal my fucking classic, bro!

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 02:40 PM
If any sanctions are levied upon me or my guild I will disband BDA in protest over these unjust allegations and/or penalties.

Derubael
01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Disband your guild or face the port embargo.

SHOTS FIRED.

Raavak
01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
this just in: no one killed raid mobs at 4am during kunark during real classic. it's pathetic.We did.

YendorLootmonkey
01-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Panini FRAPs inconclusive. All it showed was Alarti mumbling "Prove it" with his mouth full of chewed up panini.

radditsu
01-08-2014, 02:42 PM
http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/40-year-old-virgin-chest-funny-steve-carell-wax-Favim.com-231913.gif

Chest is the new flavor of the month. RAGE RAGE RAGE

I love lamp.

Derubael
01-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Panini FRAPs inconclusive. All it showed was Alarti mumbling "Prove it" with his mouth full of chewed up panini.

i lol'd hard irl.

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:45 PM
i lol'd hard irl.

doraf
01-08-2014, 02:46 PM

Asian guilds were all over that shit.

arsenalpow
01-08-2014, 02:48 PM

No such thing. They are a studious people and would never waste time with recreational video games when educational opportunities were available.

Funkutron5000
01-08-2014, 02:49 PM
No such thing. They are a studious people and would never waste time with recreational video games when educational opportunities were available.

Racist.

doraf
01-08-2014, 02:50 PM

LOL. That was pretty good!

Tongpow
01-08-2014, 02:50 PM

on fennin ro we had a whole guild of people from Hong kong

don't gotta lie to kick it bro, if you didn't actually play classic noone will think less of you

Locust
01-08-2014, 02:51 PM
it wasn't 4am for them now was it

Gnomersy
01-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Owned on a technicality. Rule lawyer winning!!

Autotune
01-08-2014, 02:55 PM

mother fucking TMO material. If you aren't raiding yet, please send me a PM when you are 60 and have a nice set of MR/PR gear and clickys (including potions).

I'll have you placed in a top tier raiding guild and as long as you can keep this up you'll go far kid.

Nirgon
01-08-2014, 02:56 PM
if you didn't actually play classic noone will think less of you

I wouldn't say no one

Babayaaga
01-08-2014, 02:56 PM

Truth. I was there.

Tongpow
01-08-2014, 02:57 PM
god damnit...

JackFlash
01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
http://o.scdn.co/300/3d38bc4b23f9895d82f2a0ccc89d014d25877f5b

Ladies love Chest Rockwell.....

Reguiy
01-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Pretty decent rant. GJ!

Hailto
01-08-2014, 05:37 PM
mother fucking TMO material. If you aren't raiding yet, please send me a PM when you are 60 and have a nice set of MR/PR gear and clickys (including potions).

I'll have you placed in a top tier raiding guild and as long as you can keep this up you'll go far kid.

You're actually more annoying now that you're playing a level 30 necro and not in TMO.

mishurza
01-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Your right, Fires of Heaven had Veeshan on lockdown and were extremely tight lipped about when things died. This was long before variance so they got to kill things on there schedule. Also, an interesting unrelated factoid: the number of necro epics on Veeshan before the Velious epic revamp was none, the keeper of souls had never dropped a black silk cape.

Lots of things about this server are not classic. The solution to the problem the server has right now is more spawns.

Nune
01-08-2014, 07:35 PM
i would be soooo mad 2 (like OP) if casuals get itemz that i ruined my life over except they didn't have to ruin their life to get them. because then its like, what was the point of all of that? i heard cyanide is a thing.

lol best raid discussion comment yet