PDA

View Full Version : NECRO STEALING

mdogornone
01-09-2014, 01:16 AM
So this lvl 18 necro in BB, he steals the lord commander right from under my 6 man groups nose. We had lulled him and pulled 2 of his body guards to deal with them separately... we were fighting them right in front of the walk up to the lord commander and this necro walks right past us, and goes up to the lord commander and kills him..... IDK if this is against the rules, but it's RUDE! Downright dirty! His name is Lihvi. Many people saw it, and we took to /ooc. This is not conducive with what i normally see in this community, which is nice, helpful people, so I found it as a bit of a shock.

So my question is, is that against the rules? Or do we just have to suffer d@cks like that?

Incognito
01-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Derubael told me that if you lull things it does not count towards a real pull after an incident in HS unless you were clearing the PH before and had not left the camp

I had to hat after killing the PH in HS in south. Came back and it was a fluid. But a group was clearing the way to it. I started to lull the mobs around it then the other group came and took my mob

Petitioned and got told that since I didnt actually do anything to the mob I wanted, I didnt have rights to it because I had to hat and come back.

So theres that

Incognito
01-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Also apparently lull doesn't show on logs is also what Derubael told me so you wouldn't have FTE on it either.

Calabee
01-09-2014, 01:35 AM
the fuck is a lord commander

radditsu
01-09-2014, 01:54 AM
It's a mystery!

Autotune
01-09-2014, 05:34 AM
This thread is not about me :(

Rhambuk
01-09-2014, 08:42 AM
So my question is, is that against the rules? Or do we just have to suffer d@cks like that?

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that if you maintain presence at a camp, such as clearing the mobs it is your camp.

However I have also seen people rules lawyer their way into fully established camps before.

your best bet, petition. You'll get a legitimate answer and you'll know for next time.

thieros
01-09-2014, 12:48 PM
omg a fucking gnoll

you have the worst signature of all time. I have no idea what it says, but its the bane of my lurking experience. i never post in RnF, just lurk religously. and you sir are ruining my lurking. every time i go to scroll down the page, my mouse cursor gets caught in your signture that has its very own frame and i think my mouse is broken cause the page wont scroll down any further till i realize that my mouse is trapped inside your frame signature.

i loathe you...

Grimfan
01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
you have the worst signature of all time. I have no idea what it says, but its the bane of my lurking experience. i never post in RnF, just lurk religously. and you sir are ruining my lurking. every time i go to scroll down the page, my mouse cursor gets caught in your signture that has its very own frame and i think my mouse is broken cause the page wont scroll down any further till i realize that my mouse is trapped inside your frame signature.

i loathe you...

Champion_Standing
01-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Totally legit kill, every single spawn is a race for FTE.

Obrae
01-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Gonna quote Doraf here cause his reply to another thread was just way to awesome to let it die there.

You should ask the GM's to create a subsection named Crushbone Discussion and you guys can hash out a rotation on the spawns. It's worked out well for our raid community.

Maybe simulated repops in the zone, but make sure they do not have an effect the spawn times.

Just replace Crushbone by Blackburrow

radditsu
01-09-2014, 09:31 PM
i loathe you...

thieros
01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Rejoice, lang has blessed us with the gift of signature alteration. I applaud your consideration of the lurkers.

i step back into the shadows...