PDA

View Full Version : Scumbag Alert: Mcneal

Pages : [1] 2

Lojik
01-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Accidentally gave him Dustscryer's Crystal Ball instead of another item in trade, refused to give it back. Yah I know it's my fault for hitting the button without inspecting but this guy couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. Just be careful in dealings with this guy.

radditsu
01-10-2014, 10:48 PM
This is more like it.

Funkutron5000
01-10-2014, 11:14 PM
A dishonest single female lawyer? I don't like it.

radditsu
01-10-2014, 11:30 PM
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0118254/

Learn to pop culture reference

quido
01-10-2014, 11:32 PM
That's McBeal bro

Derubael
01-10-2014, 11:34 PM
You guys both fail. Futurama reference. A+ job corova.

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Single_Female_Lawyer

radditsu
01-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McnealJ
01-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Dude not my fault you're a dumbass...like anyone here is gonna care anyway they just wanna make pop culture references. Bluebies lol.

quido
01-10-2014, 11:41 PM
I don't watch that nonsense!

quido
01-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Dude not my fault you're a dumbass...like anyone here is gonna care anyway they just wanna make pop culture references. Bluebies lol.

pretty slimy, dude - vengeance shall be Lojik's!

Vallanor
01-10-2014, 11:46 PM
I've only had good experiences with Mcneal tbh. I think he gave me a bunch of booze when I was a noob in Qeynos. Pretty sure it was him anyway. Stand up guy.

Rhambuk
01-10-2014, 11:59 PM

Single female lawyer! haven't lots of sex!

got it instantly.

Rhambuk
01-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Havin*

not haven't, Bender is so great.

Nerosys
01-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Stealin can you update you're avatar we need some new eyecandy brah you have had this chick on here for like a year.

Tecmos Deception
01-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Futurama is epic because it is so frequently really, really deep.

Meaning of life (such as professor being sad when he thinks he has solved all scientific problems). What is god ("when you do a good job, people won't be sure you've done anything at all")? Friendship (Hermes giving baby Bender his approval despite a defect). Etc.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Futurama is epic because it is so frequently really, really deep.

Meaning of life (such as professor being sad when he thinks he has solved all scientific problems). What is god ("when you do a good job, people won't be sure you've done anything at all")? Friendship (Hermes giving baby Bender his approval despite a defect). Etc.

Agreed. It is a truly underrated show with regards to depth.

Rhambuk
01-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Agreed. It is a truly underrated show with regards to depth.

Definitely, the movies were really good and deep with time travel theory. The beast with a billion backs, the dark one and the being that preserves life.

Nibblers eternal battle against the giant brains.

Cukshaik
01-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Accidentally gave him Dustscryer's Crystal Ball instead of another item in trade, refused to give it back. Yah I know it's my fault for hitting the button without inspecting but this guy couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. Just be careful in dealings with this guy.

You're the scumbag. You made the mistake, and you give a "warning" about someone who didn't do anything wrong?

I'd refuse to give it back too. You have to be extremely stupid to trade the wrong item, and extremely lame to go and blame the other person on a forum when you are the only person to blame.

Tenlaar
01-11-2014, 12:05 PM
You're the scumbag.

I'd refuse to give it back too.

So rather than taking a whole five seconds to just give the item back and do the right trade you would keep that item because the person deserves to lose it for making a mistake, and yet he's the scumbag.

Riiiiiiiight.

Cukshaik
01-11-2014, 12:07 PM
So rather than taking a whole five seconds to just give the item back and do the right trade you would keep that item because the person deserves to lose it for making a mistake, and yet he's the scumbag.

Riiiiiiiight.

Absolutely correct. It takes less than 5 seconds to hover your mouse over the item being traded to see what item it is. He is a moron from trading the wrong item, plain and simple. He is a faggot for then trying to blame someone else for his mistake.

You are mentally challenged for trying to defend him.

Tecmos Deception
01-11-2014, 12:07 PM
You're the scumbag. You made the mistake, and you give a "warning" about someone who didn't do anything wrong?

I'd refuse to give it back too. You have to be extremely stupid to trade the wrong item, and extremely lame to go and blame the other person on a forum when you are the only person to blame.

:rolleyes:

Bones
01-11-2014, 12:09 PM
logic in this world is backwards lol

radditsu
01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
I accidentally sold my noc blade to a vendor =/

Tenlaar
01-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Absolutely correct. It takes less than 5 seconds to hover your mouse over the item being traded to see what item it is. He is a moron from trading the wrong item, plain and simple. He is a faggot for then trying to blame someone else for his mistake.

It is not a one sided issue. Yes, he had the option of making sure it was the right item and didn't. Mistake made.

The other side, the recipient, had the option of either handing the item back to him and doing the right trade or being a douchebag about it.

I'm forgiving of somebody making a mistake. Somebody making the choice to be a douchebag, not so much. And the fact that you think the right thing to do in the situation is be a douchebag speaks volumes about your character (or lack thereof.)

Cukshaik
01-11-2014, 12:33 PM
It is not a one sided issue. Yes, he had the option of making sure it was the right item and didn't. Mistake made.

The other side, the recipient, had the option of either handing the item back to him and doing the right trade or being a douchebag about it.

I'm forgiving of somebody making a mistake. Somebody making the choice to be a douchebag, not so much. And the fact that you think the right thing to do in the situation is be a douchebag speaks volumes about your character (or lack thereof.)

You're missing the point completely, probably because you are just as retarded as the OP.

I'll repeat myself, since you're stupid. It takes less than FIVE SECONDS to hover your mouse cursor over the item being traded. This should be done by every single player during every single trade.

You claim the other person made the "choice" of being a douchebag? The guy was traded an item. He was given an item. He did not make a mistake. He traded the correct item or plat.

If you make a mistake, you live with it. You don't fucking whine about some random person who happened to be involved but did nothing wrong himself. That's why I said I would've kept the item too. Because the OP is a bitch who whines on forums about his mistake. He's not as lame as this Tenlaar queer though, that's for sure.

reborn649
01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
You're missing the point completely, probably because you are just as retarded as the OP.

I'll repeat myself, since you're stupid. It takes less than FIVE SECONDS to hover your mouse cursor over the item being traded. This should be done by every single player during every single trade.

You claim the other person made the "choice" of being a douchebag? The guy was traded an item. He was given an item. He did not make a mistake. He traded the correct item or plat.

If you make a mistake, you live with it. You don't fucking whine about some random person who happened to be involved but did nothing wrong himself. That's why I said I would've kept the item too. Because the OP is a bitch who whines on forums about his mistake. He's not as lame as this Tenlaar queer though, that's for sure.

Tenlaar give it up brotha, dude is either trolling you or a complete idiot lol... If he went to a store and bought a pack of gum and gave the cashier a $100 bill instead of a $1 bill on accident, regardless of staring at it for 5 seconds (mistakes happen), i guarantee he would realize his mistake and want his correct change back instead of the cashier giving him the middle finger. Mistakes happen, and whether or not you're willing to help remedy the mistake will determine your level of douchebaggery.

McnealJ
01-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Can tell only one person in this thread could survive on red.

Rhambuk
01-11-2014, 05:38 PM

who cares about red?

Tann
01-11-2014, 06:14 PM

RED
http://i40.tinypic.com/fk5o4y.jpg

McnealJ
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
who cares about red?

I'm on both servers dawg. I'll show you how a real fish drinks

radditsu
01-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Ally mcbeal could use an Ally Mcmeal

Aaron
01-11-2014, 07:19 PM

Your reputation is worth less to you than 5k?

Typical red player.

radditsu
01-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Your reputation is worth less to you than 5k?

Typical red player.

Reputation matters here? Wow.

Kagatob
01-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Can tell only one person in this thread could survive in Afghanistan.
FTFY.
Same logic applies all around, especially the part where nobody with the correct number of chromosomes should have a desire to ever be there.

radditsu
01-11-2014, 07:30 PM
FTFY.
Same logic applies all around, especially the part where nobody with the correct number of chromosomes should have a desire to ever be there.

I would go to the Kurdistan region of iraq!

McnealJ
01-11-2014, 07:34 PM
FTFY.

Me and my homies- Gash, Fish, Klieb, Micc, Trumpy...we wouldn't just survive there, we'd thrive there. Too real for you though I guess?

radditsu
01-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Mcneal don't die. He multiply. Bebe kid.

Tann
01-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Me n' mah homies- Gash, Fish, Klieb, Micc, Trumpy...we wouldn't just survive there, we'd thrive there, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. Too real fo' you though I guess?

gizooglefixed fo' you gangsta

Lojik
01-11-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm on both servers dawg. I'll show you how a real fish drinks

If you see this guy please grief him...on either server.

mugshot
http://wiki.project1999.com/images/archive/20120112214820%21Npc_mcneal_jocub.png

Kagatob
01-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Me and my homies- Gash, Fish, Klieb, Micc, Trumpy...we wouldn't just survive there, we'd thrive there. Too real for you though I guess?

You are an animal and you are proud of it. Congrats?

McnealJ
01-11-2014, 07:53 PM
If you see this guy please grief him...on either server.

mugshot
http://wiki.project1999.com/images/archive/20120112214820%21Npc_mcneal_jocub.png

Let me look into your...er my Dustscryer's Crystal Ball to see what's gonna happen. Oh wait no one gonna do shit.

Except you're gonna get ban for RL pic...cya wangsta

Lojik
01-12-2014, 11:18 PM
This actually happened btw, gave this dude a ton of moonstones and 1 dustscryers crystal ball by accident. Thought I could have some fun with it =D

Vallanor
01-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Troll thread of the year so far. Easily. I enjoyed it immensely.

DrKvothe
01-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Remember the futurama episode about fry's fossilized dog? I bout cried.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Tenlaar give it up brotha, dude is either trolling you or a complete idiot lol... If he went to a store and bought a pack of gum and gave the cashier a $100 bill instead of a $1 bill on accident, regardless of staring at it for 5 seconds (mistakes happen), i guarantee he would realize his mistake and want his correct change back instead of the cashier giving him the middle finger. Mistakes happen, and whether or not you're willing to help remedy the mistake will determine your level of douchebaggery.

You're the idiot, like it or not. Who buys a "pack of gum" with a 100 dollar bill? What kind of retard mistakes a 1 dollar bill with a 100 dollar bill? And even if someone were stupid enough to do both of those things and still didn't get the correct change from the cashier, nothing is stopping that cashier from getting his ass beat or from the person stealing/damaging 100 dollars worth of merchandise.

Mistakes do happen, but when it comes down to trading the wrong item in an online game, only idiots make that mistake.

Spacebar
01-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Mistakes do happen, but when it comes down to trading the wrong item in an online game, only idiots make that mistake.

Very sound logic...

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Very sound logic...

Yes, it is sound logic. You have to locate the item you agreed to trade. You then have to place that item in a trade window. You then have to hit accept on the trade window. That's like three separate occasions on which you could have double checked or even checked to make sure you were trading the right item.

Good thing I'm not stupid like you, otherwise my response would've been three words and retarded as fuck.

radditsu
01-13-2014, 09:16 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdQlSFHytoI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMdQlSFHytoI

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Yes, it is sound logic. You have to locate the item you agreed to trade. You then have to place that item in a trade window. You then have to hit accept on the trade window. That's like three separate occasions on which you could have double checked or even checked to make sure you were trading the right item.

Good thing I'm not stupid like you, otherwise my response would've been three words and retarded as fuck.

The only thing is there is no change return in eq like in your example. The cashier's job is to return the balance if the customer overpays. No one pays for a 100p item in ec with 1k and expect the person to then "give you your change back".

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 09:41 AM
The only thing is there is no change return in eq like in your example. The cashier's job is to return the balance if the customer overpays. No one pays for a 100p item in ec with 1k and expect the person to then "give you your change back".

You're right, there is no cashier who is getting paid to do something for you. That's why you have to do things for yourself. Such as check your item before you hit trade.

Also, it wasn't my example dumbass. I didn't say anything about the cashier until some other random retard did.

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Someones hot in the rnf today.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Someones hot in the rnf today.

And someone's not.

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 09:51 AM
over your head huh buddy?

try and take a breath, relax...its just a game.

Abner
01-13-2014, 10:02 AM

This. Absolutely.

Abner
01-13-2014, 10:05 AM
You're missing the point completely

Why yes. You are.

Society is going down the toilet and your way of thinking is part of the proof. Too many people growing up these days with little to no morals and completely clueless that they are wrong.

Abner
01-13-2014, 10:09 AM

No one is saying he didn't make a stupid mistake. /overyourhead

Tecmos Deception
01-13-2014, 10:29 AM
Remember the futurama episode about fry's fossilized dog? I bout cried.

If it takes foreverr, I will waaiiiitt for youuuuu.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 10:49 AM
over your head huh buddy?

try and take a breath, relax...its just a game.

It's just a game! That same ignorant argument. No surprise it came from you. For one, text has no tone. I could be joking. I could be upset. You would never know by simply reading text. It's impossible to tell.

Telling me to relax... I can't help but call you a moron.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Why yes. You are.

Society is going down the toilet and your way of thinking is part of the proof. Too many people growing up these days with little to no morals and completely clueless that they are wrong.

Little to no morals? I'm not the one who made a mistake and then whined about it on a forum. All I did was state my opinion, just like you did. Hypocrite.

Spacebar
01-13-2014, 10:50 AM

Haha, is this guy trolling, or do people like this really exist? I honestly thought these scum were purged from the human gene pool long ago.

Cukshaik is a perfect example of what happens after 10 generations of incest, lol. Not sure if I should feel sorry or a pay a ticket to watch this freak show.

Oh, and Cukshaik, please continue making yourself look like a moron. I have my popcorn ready ;)

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Haha, is this guy trolling, or do people like this really exist? I honestly thought these scum were purged from the human gene pool long ago.

Cukshaik is a perfect example of what happens after 10 generations of incest, lol. Not sure if I should feel sorry or a pay a ticket to watch this freak show.

Oh, and Cukshaik, please continue making yourself look like a moron. I have my popcorn ready ;)

I've never seen someone say absolutely nothing with so many words, and you claim I am stupid.

No, the Royal Family is a perfect example of what happens after 10 generations of incest. That's actually a legitimate comment, unlike the bullshit you said. And how am I a freak show exactly? Because my opinion differs from yours?

You're the one making yourself look stupid. That's why you said you have your popcorn ready, because you are too stupid to think for yourself so you say something that has been said a million times before.

Spacebar
01-13-2014, 11:08 AM
I am stupid.

the Royal Family is a perfect example of what happens after 10 generations of incest. That's actually a legitimate comment, unlike the bullshit you said. And I a freak show

Really? Don't be so hard on yourself, man!

Spacebar
01-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Little to no morals? I'm not the one who made a mistake and then whined about it on a forum. All I did was state my opinion, just like you did. Hypocrite.

Ok, now I know I've been trolled :( This guy is good, I'll give him that.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 11:11 AM
I am gay! Can I touch your hard on, man!?

I can play your little game too.

Spacebar
01-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Ok, now I know I've been trolled :( This guy is good, I'll give him that.

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 11:51 AM
For one, text has no tone.

hahaha, alright bro.

and what's two? too upset to think of a two this morning?

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 12:03 PM
hahaha, alright bro.

and what's two? too upset to think of a two this morning?

That's your response? Laughter followed by "alright bro?" You didn't discredit anything I posted, all you did was make yourself look like a moron.

And who said anything about two? I didn't. All I did was make a point, something you fail at.

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 12:08 PM
He still doesn't get it.

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 12:11 PM
He still doesn't get it.

Who are you talking to moron? No one else is responding. What you don't get is you're not making any valid points. What don't I get?

Funkutron5000
01-13-2014, 12:15 PM

Just coming back in to say I'm very disappointed in you, Tanrin.

Thanks for not being a dumb-dumb, Deru!

Abner
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM

Pass the popcorn.... He clearly Still just doesn't get it. Pretty sad.

Chubbler
01-13-2014, 12:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unNsaaCJSC4

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 12:33 PM
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090620185918/en.futurama/images/2/24/President_McNeal.jpg

The people of Earth remain united in my refusal to hand over myself.

McnealJ
01-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Little to no morals? I'm not the one who made a mistake and then whined about it on a forum.

Dis guy gets it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unNsaaCJSC4
I'm here what u want.

Portasaurus
01-13-2014, 12:50 PM
I have never posted in RnF before, so this seems like a great place to start.

McNeal: you are clearly a jerk face. And a doo-doo head! Hah! In your fucking face!!!

I so got you.

Lojik
01-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Just gonna leave this here:

http://www.backtobasicliving.com/EZCompost/tire1.JPG

Abner
01-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Dis guy gets it

Well of course you think so. You are the one that didn't get it to start with. /eyeroll

Yeah. The guy made a dumb mistake. One I have never made and hopefully won't because I am careful to mouseover and verify. Nevertheless, if someone screwed up and gave me something unintentionally, I would give it back. Anyone with basic morals, scruples, manners or whatever you want to call it would.

Do you have to? No
Should you? Of course

Kagatob
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
He still doesn't get it.

Pass the popcorn.... He clearly Still just doesn't get it. Pretty sad.

DrKvothe
01-13-2014, 01:38 PM
So why hasn't anybody commented about Fry's dog? That shit was an emotional moment in my life, and I'm sure someone else here feels the same!

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 01:39 PM
So why hasn't anybody commented about Fry's dog? That shit was an emotional moment in my life, and I'm sure someone else here feels the same!

that was a hard episode, when fry finally lets the dog go and it goes into the montage of the dog just waiting for him to come back for years.

Kagatob
01-13-2014, 01:41 PM
It had a couple of feels sure. They faded after 5 minutes though.

You want feels, watch Clannad. I've seen military vets who'd eat iron and spit out nails break down in tears from that. ;)

Lojik
01-13-2014, 01:42 PM

DrK waiting patiently for replies about Fry's dog

http://theinfosphere.org/images/2/20/Seymour.gif

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 01:42 PM
It had a couple of feels sure. They faded after 5 minutes though.

You want feels, watch Clannad. I've seen military vets who'd eat iron and spit out nails break down in tears from that. ;)

I pretty much break down if theres a depressing dog scene haha. Where the red fern grows still kills me

Funkutron5000
01-13-2014, 01:45 PM
I pretty much break down if theres a depressing dog scene haha. Where the red fern grows still kills me

Cried like a little baby when I read that in elementary school. Got made fun of p badly for it, too. Fuck all those people that have never owned a dog and don't know what loyalty is like.

Rhambuk
01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Cried like a little baby when I read that in elementary school. Got made fun of p badly for it, too. Fuck all those people that have never owned a dog and don't know what loyalty is like.

Yeah I broke down during class watching the movie haha, but living out in the sticks we all had dogs it was a somber day for most of us

Cukshaik
01-13-2014, 11:32 PM
Well of course you think so. You are the one that didn't get it to start with. /eyeroll

Yeah. The guy made a dumb mistake. One I have never made and hopefully won't because I am careful to mouseover and verify. Nevertheless, if someone screwed up and gave me something unintentionally, I would give it back. Anyone with basic morals, scruples, manners or whatever you want to call it would.

Do you have to? No
Should you? Of course

This idiot's argument is "he doesn't get it" regardless of who he is talking about. There is nothing to "get." The guy fucked up, hopefully he will learn from his mistake. But if he is anything like you and a couple other people who have posted in this thread, he will not.

Lojik
01-14-2014, 12:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/u0G2gOn.jpg

Abner
01-14-2014, 09:50 AM
This idiot's argument is "he doesn't get it" regardless of who he is talking about. There is nothing to "get." The guy fucked up, hopefully he will learn from his mistake. But if he is anything like you and a couple other people who have posted in this thread, he will not.

/rightoveryourhead

I sure hope you are trolling. God help us if too many folks grow up like you. /smh

Cukshaik
01-14-2014, 12:05 PM
/rightoveryourhead

I sure hope you are trolling. God help us if too many folks grow up like you. /smh

Who is us? You and all the other morons in the world? Sorry, you weren't helped by your imaginary friend. You can hope all you want that I am trolling, I know for a fact that you are mentally handicapped. The people who "grow up" to act like babies are the problem.

Cukshaik
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM
It's sad, actually, that you morons claim I am trolling, but all you retards say the same dumb shit in your posts. That you would make you the "trolls" only problem is you lack the intelligence to do it successfully.

Abner
01-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Who is us? You and all the other morons in the world? Sorry, you weren't helped by your imaginary friend. You can hope all you want that I am trolling, I know for a fact that you are mentally handicapped. The people who "grow up" to act like babies are the problem.

aaah now it makes more sense. Godless, clueless and without any morality. "Us" is the human race my friend.

No wonder you support the scumbag side of the issue. Someone with an ounce of compassion or honor would give the item back. Not because they have to, but because they should.

Abner
01-14-2014, 01:10 PM
It's sad, actually, that you morons claim I am trolling, but all you retards say the same dumb shit in your posts. That you would make you the "trolls" only problem is you lack the intelligence to do it successfully.

I am sad for you. You have grown with no moral compass it would seem. I hope you get one soon. There's always hope. First you need to consider the possibility that you are wrong. We all need to do that from time to time.

Go ahead and have your last word. Make it good and nasty!

radditsu
01-14-2014, 01:13 PM
shut up, you guys are nerds.

Ainwein
01-14-2014, 01:18 PM
I guess this cutthroat attitude works when you are fighting over shifts at McDonalds, but for anyone else who "grew up to act like a baby" I think we realize that, for better or worse, most things in life tend to be collaborative and don't require acting like a complete faggot.

aborted
01-14-2014, 01:30 PM
If the bank accidentally gave me a million dollars and they wanted it back id just show the them/ this thread, because the logic is just that sound.

Ainwein
01-14-2014, 01:41 PM
If the bank accidentally gave me a million dollars and they wanted it back id just show the them/ this thread, because the logic is just that sound.

Yes, dumbass. You should give it back because there are numerous cases of people being prosecuted for just that. (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/detroit-man-gambles-away-1-5-million-accidentally-191619543.html)

Please tell me more about your LOGIC. All of you are walking cliches of every Ayn Rand obsessed retard on the web. Let me guess, buying a woman dinner makes her a prostitute because it's the same thing as paying for it, right? What are your thoughts on BitCoin? :rolleyes:

Fael
01-14-2014, 01:54 PM

You're an idiot. Clearly disproportionate consideration in a trade is evidence of lack of intent. American law would reverse the trade. Why? Because no one likes to give windfall's to complete dicks like you.

Dolic

Lojik
01-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Yes, dumbass. You should give it back because there are numerous cases of people being prosecuted for just that. (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/detroit-man-gambles-away-1-5-million-accidentally-191619543.html)

Please tell me more about your LOGIC. All of you are walking cliches of every Ayn Rand obsessed retard on the web. Let me guess, buying a woman dinner makes her a prostitute because it's the same thing as paying for it, right? What are your thoughts on BitCoin? :rolleyes:

Why do people keep spelling my name wrong =(. Anyway, are people not realizing that I gave the Crystal Ball to an NPC and that there is no real "scumbag" in this scenario? Thought some of my previous posts made it pretty apparent.

Portasaurus
01-14-2014, 02:00 PM

YOU SIR ... are a doo-doo head as well as OP! baaaahahahahahaha

haha this is fun. i see the appeal of this!

/flingpoo

-port

Abner
01-14-2014, 04:45 PM
shut up, you guys are nerds.

Why thanks! :)

aborted
01-14-2014, 05:31 PM

In that story the bank didn't accidentally give him the money, he took it. dumbass

ibso
01-15-2014, 02:06 AM
Sounds to me like the bank made a mistake, allowing the guy access to something that he had no right to. He took advantage of the situation and was justly punished. Golly gee whiz. :confused:

mcneal, you're a worthless piece of shit. cukshaik, you're a worthless piece of shit. You should be ashamed but you're incapable of it. Piss on you both, and please don't ever have children.

Estolcles
01-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Why do people keep spelling my name wrong =(. Anyway, are people not realizing that I gave the Crystal Ball to an NPC and that there is no real "scumbag" in this scenario? Thought some of my previous posts made it pretty apparent.

Yet people are now fighting over something completely irrelevant.

You win an RNF trophy.

radditsu
01-15-2014, 08:47 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY

Cukshaik
01-15-2014, 12:47 PM
aaah now it makes more sense. Godless, clueless and without any morality. "Us" is the human race my friend.

No wonder you support the scumbag side of the issue. Someone with an ounce of compassion or honor would give the item back. Not because they have to, but because they should.

"Godless, clueless" Are you serious? You have the mental capacity of a child. And "us" is not the human race. Do I need to remind you that one person typed "us" and one person can not speak for the entire human race. How can you sit there and claim I am clueless when these are your beliefs? You are the epitome of ignorant.

Who says they "should" give the item back? You, but not everyone with an "ounce" of honor. I believe a person should learn from their mistakes, not cry about them in hopes of getting their way. I guess some people can't learn, so they are forced to cry about something they did. The sad thing is you claim I am supporting the "scumbag" who did nothing wrong. He did nothing wrong, maybe he did nothing right either, but he did nothing wrong.

Cukshaik
01-15-2014, 12:50 PM
You're an idiot. Clearly disproportionate consideration in a trade is evidence of lack of intent. American law would reverse the trade. Why? Because no one likes to give windfall's to complete dicks like you.

Dolic

This guy claims I am an idiot, then compares a video game to real life.

Cukshaik
01-15-2014, 12:52 PM
YOU SIR ... are a doo-doo head as well as OP! baaaahahahahahaha

haha this is fun. i see the appeal of this!

/flingpoo

-port

I think people who simply type "lol" after their own "joke" are retarded.... so I don't know what to make of you.

Lojik
01-15-2014, 12:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Itap
01-15-2014, 01:24 PM
1/15/14, the day trollin in RnF died

Itap
01-15-2014, 01:24 PM
RIP in peace

Portasaurus
01-15-2014, 01:28 PM
I think people who simply type "lol" after their own "joke" are retarded.... so I don't know what to make of you.

You said you think people like me are retarded, and then you immediately followed that up by saying that you don't know what to make of me.

So which is it? Am i retarded? Or are you not sure?

Also: LOL!

Abner
01-15-2014, 01:32 PM
He did nothing wrong

I rest my case human race
This guys brain's in outer space
Has no moral compass see
Still behaves like he is three

;)

radditsu
01-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Has no moral compass see

;)

There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hed like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
Hes told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

Cukshaik
01-16-2014, 03:14 AM
You said you think people like me are retarded, and then you immediately followed that up by saying that you don't know what to make of me.

So which is it? Am i retarded? Or are you not sure?

Also: LOL!

I didn't say people like you. I said people who "simply type lol" meaning only lol. You typed a bunch more, "hahahahaha" and some other nonsense. You are beyond retarded... didn't I make all of this perfectly clear?

Cukshaik
01-16-2014, 03:22 AM
Has no moral compass see

;)

You are truly an idiot, this is true
I say it a lot, it doesn't get through
I wonder how you got this way
You are slower than tooth decay

Sidelle
01-16-2014, 03:43 AM
Are Cukshaik and Mcneal the same person?

Portasaurus
01-16-2014, 10:23 AM
I didn't say people like you. I said people who "simply type lol" meaning only lol. You typed a bunch more, "hahahahaha" and some other nonsense. You are beyond retarded... didn't I make all of this perfectly clear?

lol hahahahaha lol

er i mean

just lol

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:26 AM
A dishonest single female lawyer? I don't like it.

This guy gets it.

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:28 AM

Confirmed cunt

hatelore
01-16-2014, 10:28 AM
You are truly an idiot, this is true
I say it a lot, it doesn't get through
I wonder how you got this way
You are slower than tooth decay

That was actually pretty good!

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Google it?

Cukshaik
01-16-2014, 11:08 AM
That was actually pretty good!

Thanks

Cukshaik
01-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Confirmed cunt

Says the one who gets wet for cm punk

Abner
01-16-2014, 01:39 PM

Are you STILL posting? Do yourself and the world a favor and shut it while you are so far behind it's merely hopeless.

I am almost embarrassed for you. :cool:

Cukshaik
01-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Are you STILL posting? Do yourself and the world a favor and shut it while you are so far behind it's merely hopeless.

I am almost embarrassed for you. :cool:

Do you understand the difference between typing on a forum and speaking to someone orally? You tell me to shut it... shut what, my browser? You're so dumb.

You claim I am behind... behind what? Only thing I am "behind" is a monitor, which you are too. Imagine that. An idiot trying to differentiate between two people who are making the same action, typing on a keyboard. The only legitimate difference is I am entertaining, and you're just a loser.

You are almost embarrassed for someone who is more intelligent than you? How does that even begin to make sense? What should I be embarrassed about? My opinion? I don't even understand why you respond to me, you don't say anything with your posts.

Estolcles
01-17-2014, 10:32 PM

Nothing wrong with that. He's a damn good wrestler.

Abner
01-17-2014, 11:42 PM
Do you understand the difference between typing on a forum and speaking to someone orally? You tell me to shut it... shut what, my browser? You're so dumb.

You claim I am behind... behind what? Only thing I am "behind" is a monitor, which you are too. Imagine that. An idiot trying to differentiate between two people who are making the same action, typing on a keyboard. The only legitimate difference is I am entertaining, and you're just a loser.

You are almost embarrassed for someone who is more intelligent than you? How does that even begin to make sense? What should I be embarrassed about? My opinion? I don't even understand why you respond to me, you don't say anything with your posts.

Please tell me you are 11 years old. No way you are an adult. Seriously kid. You are only making yourself look worse each time you post.

Cukshaik
01-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Please tell me you are 11 years old. No way you are an adult. Seriously kid. You are only making yourself look worse each time you post.

I am 11 years old. Do you feel better about yourself now knowing that a child is smarter than you will ever be?

The sheer ignorance of your post is astounding. Yet again you proved that you are truly the epitome of retarded. No way I am an adult? This isn't the League of Legends forums, you imbecile.

In your eyes, I may make myself look worse. But to anyone with a functioning brain, I make perfect sense.

Barkingturtle
01-18-2014, 12:49 AM
If you're really only eleven years old I should probably stop masturbating now.

Abner
01-18-2014, 11:09 AM
I am 11 years old. Do you feel better about yourself now knowing that a child is smarter than you will ever be?

The sheer ignorance of your post is astounding. Yet again you proved that you are truly the epitome of retarded. No way I am an adult? This isn't the League of Legends forums, you imbecile.

In your eyes, I may make myself look worse. But to anyone with a functioning brain, I make perfect sense.

LOL ok now I get it. I am arguing with a stupid kid. That's the internet for ya!

Get back to me in a bout 20 years. Maybe you'll have a clue by then. :D

Kagatob
01-18-2014, 12:02 PM
I was gonna post Abner: 1 Cukshaik: 0 but the latter doesn't even see it so the former gets at least 2.

Cukshaik
01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
LOL ok now I get it. I am arguing with a stupid kid. That's the internet for ya!

Get back to me in a bout 20 years. Maybe you'll have a clue by then. :D

I see my post went way over your head, either that or you're too stupid to think of something to respond with.

It's called sarcasm. I am not a child. We are playing an emulated version of classic Everquest, not League of Legends.

I know that you're an idiot, and I've made that clear. You've made it clear that you are an idiot, but also that you have no idea of that obvious truth. I mean, you made a post telling me to "stop posting" but you can't help but "respond" to everything I say. You're not even saying anything with your responses, so you truly have issues.

In twenty years huh...as if age is something other than a number. There are ten year olds who are smart, and ten year olds who are dumb. You can say the same thing about a person of ANY age. Ignoramus. Keep calling people kids to make yourself feel better. You'll still be a retard at the end of the day however.

Cukshaik
01-18-2014, 03:21 PM
I was gonna post Abner: 1 Cukshaik: 0 but the latter doesn't even see it so the former gets at least 2.

You were going to post, or you did post? No wonder you agree with Abner, you're just as dumb.

Kagatob
01-18-2014, 04:14 PM
You were going to post, or you did post? No wonder you agree with Abner, you're just as dumb.

I see my post went way over your head, either that or you're too stupid to think of something to respond with.

Cukshaik
01-18-2014, 11:30 PM
If you have nothing to say, don't hit reply.

Kagatob
01-18-2014, 11:49 PM
^
Worst reading comprehension in the entirety of these forums. That's saying a lot.
If Lron and HBB had a baby raised by alarti and eccezan it'd be more desirable than you right now.

We all get it. You're stupid.

It's your turn to get it now.

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
01-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Lol cukshaik is such a faggot its almost too good to be true. Cukshaik, you should honestly go kill yourself. Hop in the bathtub and blow your tiny brains out

Abner
01-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Lol cukshaik is such a faggot its almost too good to be true. Cukshaik, you should honestly go kill yourself. Hop in the bathtub and blow your tiny brains out

Oh c'mon now don't give him any stupid ideas. He obviously has some issues.

Cukshaik just hang in there. Things will get better eventually. I'd advise staying off internet forums. Go get some exercise. Maybe see a counselor. Pay more attention in school and apply yourself.

Laok
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
This is like the casual scum of trolling and flaming.

"You're stupid!"
"No, you!"
"Retard!"
"Am not!"
"Yuh huh."
"Nuh uh!"
"Shut up dummy head."
"No, you!"
etc...

radditsu
01-20-2014, 01:13 PM
This is like the casual scum of trolling and flaming.

"You're stupid!"
"No, you!"
"Retard!"
"Am not!"
"Yuh huh."
"Nuh uh!"
"Shut up dummy head."
"No, you!"
etc...

You're stupid

Laok
01-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Nuh uh!

radditsu
01-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Dummy head

Hastley
01-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Lol, people complaining about their own mistake on 15 year ok elf similar for an item worth like 1k plat. Just lol.

Hastley
01-20-2014, 01:21 PM
15 year old elf simulator

radditsu
01-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Serious business. ***** gotta paper stack

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 01:33 PM
^
Worst reading comprehension in the entirety of these forums. That's saying a lot.
If Lron and HBB had a baby raised by alarti and eccezan it'd be more desirable than you right now.

We all get it. You're stupid.

It's your turn to get it now.

You call me stupid... yet you say "we all get it." The word we means multiple people, and you are one person. You can only speak for yourself. You are retarded, I know it.

Laok
01-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Dummy head

Now my feelings have been hurt and I have been severely offended by your callous and insensitive comment concerning my lack of intelligence. What times we live in when people have little regard for the emotional health of his fellow man. One day, you too shall know my pain and reflect upon these moments and wonder what you might have differently to avoid delivering such grievous pain upon another human being. Also, you're a poopy pants.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 01:36 PM

What a fucking diss! I'm such a faggot it's almost too good to be true! You're fucking braindead.

And why would I have to hop in a tub to shoot myself in the head? It's not like I'm trying to electrocute myself.

It's funny that you jump into this thread with that post as your first one... yet you claim I am the homosexual. At least my first post pertained to the OP's post.

radditsu
01-20-2014, 01:37 PM
What a fucking diss! I'm such a faggot it's almost too good to be true! You're fucking braindead.

And why would I have to hop in a tub to shoot myself in the head? It's not like I'm trying to electrocute myself.

It's funny that you jump into this thread with that post as your first one... yet you claim I am the homosexual. At least my first post pertained to the OP's post.

Its for easy cleanup and no clotting. You idiot fuck

Laok
01-20-2014, 01:39 PM

Why would he hop in the tub. Only the thoughtful suicidal cowards do that to aid in the post brainsplosion clean-up. He's obviously not thoughtful enough for that. And terrible at trolling.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Oh c'mon now don't give him any stupid ideas. He obviously has some issues.

Cukshaik just hang in there. Things will get better eventually. I'd advise staying off internet forums. Go get some exercise. Maybe see a counselor. Pay more attention in school and apply yourself.

How do I obviously have issues? All I did was state my opinion, I didn't disrespect anyone other than the OP who is a moron and a crybaby. Then all you queers start attacking me. That would make you, Abner, and anyone else who disrespected me for no reason the ones with issues. But then again, you don't have common sense...

Things will get better... who said things were bad? No one. You can't help but prove how ignorant you are over and over and over again. You advise me to stay off the forums, yet you can't stop yourself from posting? That is called hypocrisy. Look the word up. Learn something.

Go get exercise? I'm not overweight.

You ended your post beautifully. Pay more attention in school! I'm finished with school. I've been finished with school. I have a career.

It's no surprise that I thought you were a retard when you first posted. You've proven that that's the truth in each of your posts since.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Why would he hop in the tub. Only the thoughtful suicidal cowards do that to aid in the post brainsplosion clean-up. He's obviously not thoughtful enough for that. And terrible at trolling.

And you are the pro at trolling! No, you're just an idiot trying to get in on a thread I made popular. And you seriously think I fail at trolling? I made this thread what it is! Imbecile.

radditsu
01-20-2014, 01:49 PM
And you are the pro at trolling! No, you're just an idiot trying to get in on a thread I made popular. And you seriously think I fail at trolling? I made this thread what it is! Imbecile.

You are a failure at trolling

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Its for easy cleanup and no clotting. You idiot fuck

Do you mean outside? That would be "easy cleanup." If I shot myself inside, there would be a mess. And you call me an idiot fuck?

radditsu
Also life.

You fail at life.

Cukshaik
You are a failure at trolling

That's why you responded immediately! Moron.

Laok
01-20-2014, 02:14 PM

You did reply, didn't you?

Can't you think up anything better than calling people queers and regards? Get creative. Tell them they pet burning dogs or something. (have you?)

Laok
01-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Retards*

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
01-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Lol Cockshake the Giant Faggot.

Still, you need to kill yourself.

Sidelle
01-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Go get exercise? I'm not overweight.

Not only is exercise good for physical fitness, it's excellent for mental health.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2013/12/TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 03:06 PM
You call me stupid... yet you say "we all get it." The word we means multiple people, and you are one person. You can only speak for yourself. You are retarded, I know it.

:reads thread:

:sees Cukshaik on one side and everyone else on the other side telling him/her/it to shut the fuck up because he's embarrassing himself at an Lron level:

:gets called retarded by Cukshaik:

Yep, reading comprehension for the loss yet again boy. Learn to properly assess a situation next time. ;)

Hastley
01-20-2014, 03:11 PM

:sees Cukshaik on one side and everyone else on the other side telling him/her/it to shut the fuck up because he's embarrassing himself at an Lron level:

Yep, reading comprehension for the loss yet again boy. Learn to properly assess a situation next time. ;)

Troy , how in the fuck do you have so much time to post in a 15 year old emulated elf simulator forum?

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
HUE HUE HUE YOU ARE TEH LVL 3 N3wb YOU GAVE ME AN ITEM ON ACCIDENT. I CANT GIVE IT BACK, I MUST TEACH YOU A LESSON LOLZ. I SMOKE TEH W33D AND AM SO COOL ON TEH 'NET (THATS SLANG FOR INTERNET)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/30077958.jpg

Hastley
01-20-2014, 03:34 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/30077958.jpg

Confirmed mad over neck beard argument . Have your mom make you a sandwich pal.

ralph v2.0
01-20-2014, 05:06 PM
shit i love ayn rand, and would still give the item back :/

pro troll though

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:24 PM

All of your posts say the same thing: nothing.

You think numbers means something? Quality > quantity.

I mean, look at yourself. You call someone "boy" online. Doesn't get much lamer than that.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Lol Cockshake the Giant Faggot.

Still, you need to kill yourself.

If I did, you would still be a stupid ass bitch. Hopefully you will realize your problems have nothing to do with my existence.

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 11:26 PM
Lmao

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:28 PM

Can't you think up anything better than calling people queers and regards? Get creative. Tell them they pet burning dogs or something. (have you?)

Telling someone to pet a burning dog isn't creative. It's retarded. When you say something retarded, you get called a retard.

Of course I could get creative, not that you would know creativity if it smacked you in the face. But this is a forum, a rants and flames forum. Not my fault you pansies take this shit serious.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:30 PM
Lmao

I've dwindled this idiot down to "laughter" responses. If you really laughed, why would you post a reply stating as such? Just laugh dumbass.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Not only is exercise good for physical fitness, it's excellent for mental health.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2013/12/TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Typing is exercise, is it not?

Laok
01-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Telling someone to pet a burning dog isn't creative. It's retarded. When you say something retarded, you get called a retard.

Of course I could get creative, not that you would know creativity if it smacked you in the face. But this is a forum, a rants and flames forum. Not my fault you pansies take this shit serious.

Confirmed, he's an idiot...

Know how I can tell? First, you can't read and second your drool cup is overflowing.

You probably pet burning dogs too...

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:35 PM

Oh, look at my little poem post if you want creativity. Reject.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Confirmed, he's an idiot...

Know how I can tell? First, you can't read and second your drool cup is overflowing.

You probably pet burning dogs too...

Yeah, I'm an idiot for making sense.

You're not an idiot however for not making any valid points. Also, repeating yourself? Yeah, you're definitely smart. And I am not. I am sorry.

God damn, and you wonder why I call you retarded repeatedly.

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 11:47 PM
Double and triple posing like a champ.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Double and triple posing like a champ.

I didn't double or triple post, moron. I have that many retards that I have to reply to. It's not just you, peabrain.

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Uh huh. ;)

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Uh huh. ;)

Look at your total posts, then look at mine. Common sense. You are addicted to these forums, not me. Why are you and so many other people mentally handicapped? This is ridiculous.

Sidelle
01-20-2014, 11:52 PM
Typing is exercise, is it not?
So you don't even lift? :(

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zbnwkzGb3GU/T11bZBa3FFI/AAAAAAAAcQw/skbGv1Bn1BM/s1600/FGfingerexercise.gif

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 11:53 PM
Look at your total posts, then look at mine. Common sense. You are addicted to these forums, not me. Why are you and so many other people mentally handicapped? This is ridiculous.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

No, it's called factual. Stupid ass.

Cukshaik
01-20-2014, 11:57 PM
So you don't even lift? :(

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zbnwkzGb3GU/T11bZBa3FFI/AAAAAAAAcQw/skbGv1Bn1BM/s1600/FGfingerexercise.gif

Answering a question with a question. The epitome of stupidity.

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 11:58 PM
it's called factual.

What is? :confused:

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Wow, dude is sending me tells, in game. I thought he was just trolling (badly), but it turns out he's nuts...

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:01 AM
What is? :confused:

Umm, the fact that you post 100s of times more than I do? This is what all idiots resort to doing. One to five word "responses" that truly say nothing. You probably think you're trolling me right now, but obviously I am trolling you. I posted before you, and you responded to me first. Get a clue how these things work and you won't look so dumb. Too bad getting a clue is harder for you than getting laid.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Wow, dude is sending me tells, in game. I thought he was just trolling (badly), but it turns out he's nuts...

And instead of responding in game, you bring it to the forums. It's all good, I can own you in public or private, whichever you choose. Mr. Bard, who can't think of words.

He said "sending me tells, in game" where else could I send you tells? I can't say it enough, and you can't prove it enough. You're a moron.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 12:04 AM

Thread officially delivered.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:10 AM
I'm deciding if I want to post this epic conversation or if his tiny little mind will be able to handle the terribad flaming he's going to get. I honestly feel bad...

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 12:15 AM
I'm deciding if I want to post this epic conversation or if his tiny little mind will be able to handle the terribad flaming he's going to get. I honestly feel bad...

He's already being flamed. Not a single post in this thread has been in agreement with him and he doesn't even get that.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:18 AM
He's already being flamed. Not a single post in this thread has been in agreement with him and he doesn't even get that.

That's incorrect. Someone did agree with me. "Not a single post" learn how to count to one. Do some research before you make such bold claims, you're almost as dumb as Laok.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:29 AM
So I put him on ignore and he logged in another toon to keep going...

I asked him if he was crazy or drunk, he said no... Totally trustworthy, right?

Sidelle
01-21-2014, 12:31 AM
Answering a question with a question. The epitome of stupidity.

You're so right. Everyone one in this thread is stupid except for you. I think you're cute as a button and accept you just the way you are, whether or not you take your meds.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:31 AM
So I put him on ignore and he logged in another toon to keep going...

I asked him if he was crazy or drunk, he said no... Totally trustworthy, right?

The sad thing is, the only reason I sent you a tell is because you claimed I wasn't creative. So I proved to you that I was, and you call it "crazy" and then placed me on ignore.

You are a fucking loser. You will die that way too.

You're snitching over a video game...fag.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:32 AM
You're so right. Everyone one in this thread is stupid except for you. I think you're cute as a button and accept you just the way you are, whether or not you take your meds.

Nope, not everyone one! Just you and a few others. But of course you claim I have called everyone else stupid, because you are in fact too fucking stupid to understand common sense or even look into my posts a bit further.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:34 AM
1st set of tells...

http://i.imgur.com/Ygxglhi.jpg

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:35 AM
and second...

http://i.imgur.com/92gyjdY.jpg

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:35 AM
1st set of tells...

http://i.imgur.com/Ygxglhi.jpg

This kid is the ultimate snitch. I feel bad for anyone who is guilded with him. Keep them screenshots coming queer, it's sad that you can't see how big of a bitch you are.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Laok has proven that I am creative. After saying I wasn't. He couldn't think of shit for responses, look at all the text I produced. When arguing Laok, you're supposed to support your argument, not the other person's.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm just curious if you deleted your main in order to create a toon named Laokisaretard.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm just curious if you deleted your main in order to create a toon named Laokisaretard.

No, I clicked the "create new character" button, you fucking imbecile. Why the fuck would I delete my main? I'm not an idiot, you are. Durr.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:48 AM
And Laokisamoron. This isn't the first e-stalker I've had.

Laok
01-21-2014, 12:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CVea0XR.jpg

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:51 AM
And Laokisamoron. This isn't the first e-stalker I've had.

This isn't the first time you've snitched on someone for doing nothing but proving you wrong. You made the claim that I was not creative. No one forced you to. Then when I prove you wrong you ignore me and cry like a pussy on these forums. You have issues buddy, they go way beyond your lack of creativity too.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CVea0XR.jpg

More proof that I am funny and entertaining. More proof that Laok is a pussy bitch.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:53 AM
You know, for "not having time to respond" you sure are spending a lot of time responding. You must be the dumbest one in your family....

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 12:57 AM

Trolling (badly) = trolling so successfully that I make Laok ignore me and post several screenshots of tells instead of being a man.

Laok
01-21-2014, 01:02 AM
You're doing all the work for me.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:05 AM
You're doing all the work for me.

Yes, I have to do the work. If it were you and another moron just like you, you wouldn't get any responses. Your thread would be at the bottom.

You still haven't admitted that you were wrong, and you never will. But please, at least explain what is so creative about yourself, since you're so big on creativity.

Another five word response won't cut it either. Use your brain, otherwise you'll lose it.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:08 AM
You're coming off as a gigantic pussy, you know that, right? If you want to suck his dick that badly, take it to PM's. You're embarrassing yourself.

Who is you? Use a quote you dumb bitch.

Sidelle
01-21-2014, 01:15 AM
Guys. The madder he gets, the more likely it is that dead hookers will start turning up where he lives. Please have mercy and let this thread die a more gentle death.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Guys. The madder he gets, the more likely it is that dead hookers will start turning up where he lives. Please have mercy and let this thread die a more gentle death.

Another fool who thinks text has tone. Laok Jr.

Laok
01-21-2014, 01:17 AM

This is why I didn't want to post the tells, but he made 2 tribute accounts and assured me he wasn't crazy.

Laok
01-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Who the fuck is you, Cockshank?

I think he was asking who the "you" you were referring to in your last post was.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:30 AM
It should be obvious, seeing that it followed his post. But then again, Cockshank's obviously a psycho.

Don't speak about obvious when you failed to realize what my question was pertaining to. Moron. You are in fact dumber than Laok, that's impressive.

And Laok, to say "this is why I didn't want to post" is a lie. You wanted to post, that's why you posted the screenshots. You're still stupid.

Laok
01-21-2014, 01:33 AM
no, I was genuinely concerned about your mental health, but now...

http://i.imgur.com/97HNp3C.gif

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 01:33 AM
I just wanted to say, whoever made this thread possible. Thank you.

I have some difficult RL shit going on right now and this thread made me genuinely smile. :D

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:35 AM
no, I was genuinely concerned about your mental health, but now...

http://i.imgur.com/97HNp3C.gif

You took the time to post. That means you care. Or in your words, "give a fuck." You look dumber with every post.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:35 AM
I just wanted to say, whoever made this thread possible. Thank you.

I have some difficult RL shit going on right now and this thread made me genuinely smile. :D

Poor baby. Difficult RL shit! No wonder your posts were moronic. You're not thinking straight.

Laok
01-21-2014, 01:37 AM
want to know what dumb is?

This:

http://i.imgur.com/dhFtZQ1.gif

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:42 AM
want to know what dumb is?

This:

http://i.imgur.com/dhFtZQ1.gif

No, what's dumb is you claiming you don't give a fuck when you are still posting proving beyond a reasonable doubt that you do in fact give a fuck. Moron.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 01:45 AM
not thinking straight.

I did a quick search and I couldn't find a meme for "you are the last person I want to hear that from"

Sad times.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:46 AM
I did a quick search and I couldn't find a meme for "you are the last person I want to hear that from"

Sad times.

Your addiction to memes is sad.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Your addiction to memes is sad.

Your addiction to me is sad. ;)

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Your addiction to me is sad. ;)

My addiction to you? Are you serious right now? Go back and read through this thread, you will see that you mentioned my name before I said anything about you or directly in response to you. Retard.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:06 AM
And yet the one getting bent out of shape and double/triple posting, the one resorting to name calling, the one who's posts probably make up 50% of the posts in the thread is...?

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:08 AM
And yet the one getting bent out of shape and double/triple posting, the one resorting to name calling, the one who's posts probably make up 50% of the posts in the thread is...?

You made a personal post about me before I said anything to you. Talking about I don't get it... what you don't understand is that you are addicted to me. Yeah, I've posted a lot more than you. But not all of those posts were directed to you. Also, text has no tone, I've said that before. How am I bent out of shape when I type on a keyboard yet you are not? Because my diction is different? Again, you can't help but prove how truly little you actually know.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:12 AM
Keep responding to every single post in the thread then. That'll show 'em.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Keep responding to every single post in the thread then. That'll show 'em.

Not every single post was directed at me. Stupid ass.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:16 AM
http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d4/350x232px-LL-d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:18 AM
http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d4/350x232px-LL-d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Oh yeah, you have a ton of points to make that I simply don't get!

You weren't even able to explain to me how I was "bent out of shape" for typing on a keyboard. As if you're not doing the same exact thing anyway. Ignorance is bliss, you are proof of that for sure.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:21 AM
You weren't even able to explain to me how I was "bent out of shape" for typing on a keyboard.

Reading comprehension.
As if you're not doing the same exact thing anyway.
Look again. :)

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:26 AM
Reading comprehension.

Look again. :)

Resorting to name calling is your idea of someone getting bent out of shape? Just because I lack patience for stupid people doesn't mean I am bent out of shape. It means I am smart, and have had to deal with idiots my entire life. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's why I post more than you as well, because I am smart enough to think of comebacks instantly. I don't have to search for someone else's expression in a meme or any bullshit like that. I simply say what comes to mind.

The quantity of my posts greatly outnumber yours, yes. But that is not a sign of someone being mad. If anyone got mad, it was Laok. He went so far as to ignore my character and then he posted screenshots like a pussy. Funny how you say nothing about that. Funny how you also can't admit that you typing on a keyboard is no different than me typing on a keyboard. The only difference is in our brains. The ability to think.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:32 AM
Resorting to name calling is your idea of someone getting bent out of shape? Just because I lack patience for stupid people doesn't mean I am bent out of shape. It means I am smart, and have had to deal with idiots my entire life. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't know if you didn't get the memo or something but that's exactly what getting bent out of shape is...
That's why I post more than you as well, because I am smart enough to think of comebacks instantly. I don't have to search for someone else's expression in a meme or any bullshit like that. I simply say what comes to mind.
That's actually immersion, in that you care too much and are invested (too) heavily in this thread.
The quantity of my posts greatly outnumber yours, yes. But that is not a sign of someone being mad. If anyone got mad, it was Laok. He went so far as to ignore my character and then he posted screenshots like a pussy. Funny how you say nothing about that. Funny how you also can't admit that you typing on a keyboard is no different than me typing on a keyboard. The only difference is in our brains. The ability to think.
For someone who talks on and on about intelligence and wit, you really do love to use fragments.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:34 AM
I don't know if you didn't get the memo or something but that's exactly what getting bent out of shape is...

That's actually immersion, in that you care too much and are invested (too) heavily in this thread.

For someone who talks on and on about intelligence and wit, you really do love to use fragments.

If it's getting "bent out of shape" then you are guilty of that as well. Commenting on my "reading comprehension" is no different than calling me dumb. Hypocrite.

No, it's not immersion. It's me doing a camp in game and passing the time between spawns.

For someone who claims to not be addicted, you sure can't go long without responding yourself. Just another sign of stupidity and hypocrisy. Keep the examples coming, you make yourself look dumb better than I ever could.

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm at work dude. I'm paid to sit here and type shit on my phone. Keep trying though. ;)

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:38 AM
I'm at work dude. I'm paid to sit here and type shit on my phone. Keep trying though. ;)

Regardless of what you are doing, you are a hypocrite for telling me I post too much when you keep on posting yourself. Idiot. Who the fuck would pay you to do anything?

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 02:39 AM
See what I mean? Mad.

Either that or a sociopath, I don't really care anymore.

Cukshaik
01-21-2014, 02:41 AM
See what I mean? Mad.

Either that or a sociopath, I don't really care anymore.

For the eighteenth time, me using a specific word in text form doesn't make me mad. Text does not have a tone. That's why authors give readers a sense of environment or attitude in their books.

And you do care. Dumb motherfucker.

Abner
01-21-2014, 09:37 AM

Seriously! I was thinking something along these lines. He's going to snap at any second! I take that back, he snapped long ago. Soon they'll base an episode of criminal minds on this un-sub.

Abner
01-21-2014, 09:45 AM
http://image6.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/15707198/views/1,width=378,height=378,appearanceId=2/Unsub-Criminal-Minds.png

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
01-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Lol what a cunt that Cockshake guys is. Literally poor as fuck IRL, no girlfriend, and is a giant faggot on a 15 year old game. These are 3 great reasons to pull the trigger.

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
01-21-2014, 01:54 PM
If I did, you would still be a stupid ass bitch. Hopefully you will realize your problems have nothing to do with my existence.

Your logic is sound, lets test this out. Give it a shot

Kagatob
01-21-2014, 06:33 PM
: pokes bee hive:

Portasaurus
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
^^^^

I know! I'm not even halfway done with this popcorn!

Oblivion
01-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Many a laughs were had at this thread. I especially like that cockshake never realized the only person supporting his way of thinking was the OP pretending to be the scumbag NPC that didn't return his item.

I mean, herpa derp just another 'retard' n dis thread

Sidelle
01-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Gizoogle + Cockshake = more funny.

What a gangbangin' fuckin diss muthafucka! I be such a playa itz almost too phat ta be true biaaatch! Yo ass is fuckin domedead.

And why would I gotta hop up in a tub ta blast mah dirty ass up in tha head, biatch? It aint nuthin but not like I be tryin ta electrocute mah dirty ass.

It aint nuthin but funky dat you jump tha fuck into dis thread wit dat post as yo' first one... yet you claim I be tha homosapien. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack fo' realz. At least mah first post pertained ta tha OPz post.

Cukshaik
01-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Gizoogle + Cockshake = more funny.

You're not ghetto. You're not funny. You are gay!

Cukshaik
01-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Many a laughs were had at this thread. I especially like that cockshake never realized the only person supporting his way of thinking was the OP pretending to be the scumbag NPC that didn't return his item.

I mean, herpa derp just another 'retard' n dis thread

Yeah, I'm the only person who replied to this thread! And just so you know, after my first post I was responding to attacks. Open your eyes you imbecile.

Cukshaik
01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Lol what a cunt that Cockshake guys is. Literally poor as fuck IRL, no girlfriend, and is a giant faggot on a 15 year old game. These are 3 great reasons to pull the trigger.

Poor as fuck IRL? I have to say it, people who use the acronym "IRL" have got to be the dumbest people alive. How do you not possess the ability to think? This is life. This is real. I am "literally" typing on a keyboard. It's not imaginary.

Morons make the world go round.

Cukshaik
01-22-2014, 09:57 AM

You fail at posting on a forum. I can only imagine you trying to do anything else.