PDA

View Full Version : Today's Repop Recap

ChestRockwell
01-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Here's a recap of today's repop for those who missed it:

First off, TMO killed VS, IB killed Sev, FE killed Trak.
Then FE wiped on Gore and gave up.

Then these 3 guilds all went to VP and their ROTATION went something like this:
Firstly they all teamed up to take on Druushk and wiped with 77 people with no pressure.

Then they all teamed up to take on all the other VP dragons and as per their arranged agreement TMO got the loot from Druushk/Nexona, FE/IB got the loot from Xygoz/Silverwing, and they all shared the loot from PD/Hoshkar.

Given TMO/FE have been stalling raid negotiations for the last 2 weeks demanding competition, this all comes as a bit of a surprise. Turns out it really was just about pixels rather than competition. I'm shocked.

As you guys all now raid together I'd like to point out that your new guild <FITE MOB> (feel free to come up with a better name, after all it's YOUR guild) exceeded the outside VP repop bag limit as you killed VS/Sev/Trak.

As guild leader of BDA I request that the GMs impose sanctions on these guilds for their actions today.

arsenalpow
01-14-2014, 08:34 PM
pity reply

hatelore
01-14-2014, 08:44 PM
lawl

radditsu
01-14-2014, 08:46 PM
This thread has gay written all over it

Xadion
01-14-2014, 09:07 PM
You post like it has happend, only SW and Hosh are currently dead...

Xadion
01-14-2014, 09:08 PM
First to slay was the lag dragon- was a fierce dragon

Tiggles
01-14-2014, 09:24 PM
My favorite anon account

Hitpoint
01-14-2014, 09:37 PM
Firstly they all teamed up to take on Druushk and wiped with 77 people with no pressure.

Zone desynced.

Versus
01-14-2014, 09:48 PM
This guy takes EQ seriously. Noted.

Nerosys
01-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Confirmed Mad...Sad and thats right folks....Bad

Rotokan

JackFlash
01-14-2014, 10:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Gzma5Tf.jpg

Doors
01-14-2014, 10:48 PM
Thread sux.

arsenalpow
01-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Maybe the troll account did have some truth to it. After this most recent VP clear do TMO and FE plan to compete for mobs or is sharing going to be the SOP for VP. No trolling, just curiosity. If y'all want to rotate/share VP it's definitely within your right, I was just hoping for some drama (aside from desync eating everyone)

Hitpoint
01-14-2014, 11:08 PM
The way dragons are pulled in VP, it's hard for two raids not to train each other or each other's pullers. Pretty sure since it was a repop and all mobs were up, we didn't want to get each other raid banned. Officers did not tell me this, but I know we've been concerned about how we'd handle VP with multiple raids and the new pnp policy.

arsenalpow
01-14-2014, 11:10 PM
The way dragons are pulled in VP, it's hard for two raids not to train each other or each other's pullers. Pretty sure since it was a repop and all mobs were up, we didn't want to get each other raid banned. Officers did not tell me this, but I know we've been concerned about how we'd handle VP with multiple raids and the new pnp policy.

So in a non repop setting it should be a more competitive affair?

Hitpoint
01-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Also, we only teamed up for PD and Hosh. TMO killed their two mobs themselves, and we killed xygoz by ourselves, tmo helped with SW just because it was in the way for both guilds at the time, seeing as how he roams half the zone.

Hitpoint
01-14-2014, 11:13 PM
So in a non repop setting it should be a more competitive affair?

I would think so.

Lazie
01-14-2014, 11:15 PM
Yeah Desync was a bitch with that many people in zone we had to camp 20 or 30 people to stop it from happening. Although it was kinda funny watching everyone not hit the mobs and the AE slowly kill everyone.

Troubled
01-14-2014, 11:34 PM
http://whokilledit.com/

Look at that shit. Looking dapper, p99.

Hitpoint
01-14-2014, 11:40 PM

Colorful.

uygi
01-14-2014, 11:41 PM
This is what 2 consecutive desyncs does:

http://youtu.be/MrgrKyyVD3U

P.S. Please bring back embedding!

hatelore
01-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Hahah funeral music in vid was funny

Frogie305
01-14-2014, 11:47 PM
This is what 2 consecutive desyncs does:

http://youtu.be/MrgrKyyVD3U

P.S. Please bring back embedding!

/friend Myu

Epic.
/tear

I PE clicked ALOT of FE/IB this day. With my Dirty DIRTYY hammer.

Thulack
01-14-2014, 11:59 PM
VP brings out the "casual scum" in people :)

Xadion
01-15-2014, 12:04 AM
chest is eager to jump into a VP rotation, or VP handouts!

kotton05
01-15-2014, 12:11 AM
/friend Myu

Epic.
/tear

I PE clicked ALOT of FE/IB this day. With my Dirty DIRTYY hammer.

need cure disease on that thing

Lazie
01-15-2014, 12:27 AM
so tmo / fe / ib cry about competition being ruined by rotations for weeks and then turn around and rotate and collaborate for mutual kills on VP dragons?

you guys split up mobs, helped each other kill the mobs, and randomed up the loot?

fucking hypocrits PERIOD....

and on mobs exclusive to "competitive" guilds.

I think the staff and the players need to immediately revisit the entire reasoning that VP dragons are considered EXCLUSIVE to CLASS C guilds.

Why?............

I guess you missed the part where the zone was desyncing with over 100 people at zone in. During the repop it was either have the zone desyncing and everyone continuously dying to accidental trains and the inability to actually kill the mobs due to desync or work something out.

Ella`Ella
01-15-2014, 12:28 AM
so tmo / fe / ib cry about competition being ruined by rotations for weeks and then turn around and rotate and collaborate for mutual kills on VP dragons?

you guys split up mobs, helped each other kill the mobs, and randomed up the loot?

I think the staff and the players need to immediately revisit the entire reasoning that VP dragons are considered EXCLUSIVE to CLASS C guilds.

Why?............

Who said anything about us having an agreement?

radditsu
01-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Forgive him. He is an idiot

doraf
01-15-2014, 12:35 AM

Why?............

So sad. Maybe who we are competing against changed? This song should make you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Doors
01-15-2014, 12:52 AM

IB and FE need different colors, shits confusing as fuk.

JayN
01-15-2014, 01:01 AM
Where is ateams cut of the pie!? this is an outrage! need new rules to cater to ateam

Splorf22
01-15-2014, 01:15 AM
was pretty amusing to hear all of this crap about competition (doraf, where are you man!) and then first thing that happens is a giant agreement to rotate VP and to allow IB and FE to split up and mitigate the bag limit. FITE MOBS confirmed 100% pixel carebears . . . if i cared i would go link a gif

Doors
01-15-2014, 01:20 AM
It's all about competition.

Pint
01-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Lol suck it casuals

Splorf22
01-15-2014, 01:29 AM
pint if i couldn't troll rnf i don't know what i'd do with my life

Pint
01-15-2014, 03:29 AM
pint if i couldn't troll rnf i don't know what i'd do with my life

solo more mobs id think

Prismaticshop
01-15-2014, 04:02 AM
You cry babies are all welcome to join class C !!

do it

Tasslehofp99
01-15-2014, 04:57 AM
Lol suck it casuals

You cry babies are all welcome to join class C !!

do it

rofl

Bones
01-15-2014, 05:32 AM
was pretty amusing to hear all of this crap about competition (doraf, where are you man!) and then first thing that happens is a giant agreement to rotate VP and to allow IB and FE to split up and mitigate the bag limit. FITE MOBS confirmed 100% pixel carebears . . . if i cared i would go link a gif
hehe

It was never about "competition"

and here's your gif
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1754601/81907418.gif

Nerosys
01-15-2014, 07:36 AM

Why?............

This is why GM enforced shit should not have even been an option, It's like giving a beggar money0 by tomorrow he is just going to want more.

Look at the kills yesterday THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED now stfu and go enjoy mobs you would have never killed if it wasn't handed to you.

Gnomersy
01-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Salty flavored mad^

Blink
01-15-2014, 12:44 PM
This is why GM enforced shit should not have even been an option, It's like giving a beggar money0 by tomorrow he is just going to want more.

Look at the kills yesterday THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED now stfu and go enjoy mobs you would have never killed if it wasn't handed to you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6970jRcD21r82002.gif

chief
01-15-2014, 12:51 PM
tmo confirmed splitting up to increase their bag limit of world spawns.

doraf
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Rok n Roll!

Raavak
01-15-2014, 01:46 PM
tmo confirmed splitting up to increase their bag limit of world spawns.We are splitting into three guilds: Tee-hee, Meh, and Ohh-baby.

And there was plenty of competition yesterday... outside of VP ;-)

I don't think anyone really knows what the future holds. Probably more competition at times in VP.

Seriously, though, we had train-aways crossed accidentally when FE/IB was doing Xygoz and TMO was doing Druushk simultaneously. When we aren't competing its easy to say "oh well", but there's going to be anger when a guild loses a dragon over it.

Aaron
01-15-2014, 02:06 PM
IB and FE need different colors, shits confusing as fuk.

Azure Guard's color should be.... azure.

Splorf22
01-15-2014, 02:11 PM
We are splitting into three guilds: Tee-hee, Meh, and Ohh-baby.

And there was plenty of competition yesterday... outside of VP ;-)

I don't think anyone really knows what the future holds. Probably more competition at times in VP.

Seriously, though, we had train-aways crossed accidentally when FE/IB was doing Xygoz and TMO was doing Druushk simultaneously. When we aren't competing its easy to say "oh well", but there's going to be anger when a guild loses a dragon over it.

Someone is going to get banned, and then you guys are going to have to start fighting shit on their spawn points I guess.

uygi
01-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Yeah imagine that... actually clearing content and fighting the mobs where they were designed to spawn

What a good idea, requiring people to fight in the dragon lairs.

Then we'd need to implement a no-leapfrog policy, and now the first guild to pull trash out of PD's hallway has dibs on a PD kill that will happen 10+ min later. Great!

Then, to avoid the arbitrary "Who can one-group the first wurm for dibs on the dragon?" we just go full rotation, the same as IB and TMO did until IB quit. Fantastic! Except that most of the time very little in VP sees invis, so everybody would just be invis running to PDs door and then there's this FTE shitshow at the door with PD AEing everyone and somebody inevitably making a mistake of one kind or another (the guild that didn't have FTE would be trying to back away with their invis breaking due to dragon AEs...). No, taking the raid to the dragon's door is really not a good idea; pulling to a more open/clear location is the clean way to do it. Every guild that's ever attempted VP will agree.

But seriously, if you even remotely believe that clearing mobs to move through VP is a good idea, you obviously don't know how the zone at all.

Splorf22
01-15-2014, 05:13 PM
What a good idea, requiring people to fight in the dragon lairs.

Then we'd need to implement a no-leapfrog policy, and now the first guild to pull trash out of PD's hallway has dibs on a PD kill that will happen 10+ min later. Great!

Then, to avoid the arbitrary "Who can one-group the first wurm for dibs on the dragon?" we just go full rotation, the same as IB and TMO did until IB quit. Fantastic! Except that most of the time very little in VP sees invis, so everybody would just be invis running to PDs door and then there's this FTE shitshow at the door with PD AEing everyone and somebody inevitably making a mistake of one kind or another (the guild that didn't have FTE would be trying to back away with their invis breaking due to dragon AEs...). No, taking the raid to the dragon's door is really not a good idea; pulling to a more open/clear location is the clean way to do it. Every guild that's ever attempted VP will agree.

But seriously, if you even remotely believe that clearing mobs to move through VP is a good idea, you obviously don't know how the zone at all.

in my opinion this is a very logical explanation of why 'competition' in EQ is dumb. Welcome to the carebear ranks my brothers

P.S. This thread has not lived up to expectations, we need Tiggles and Alarti

Mac Dretti
01-15-2014, 05:16 PM
<FITE MOB> HAHA

chief
01-15-2014, 05:29 PM
pretty sure on live people pulled vp mobs to zone in, learn to eq HS south master.

uygi
01-15-2014, 05:35 PM
in my opinion this is a very logical explanation of why 'competition' in EQ is dumb. Welcome to the carebear ranks my brothers

P.S. This thread has not lived up to expectations, we need Tiggles and Alarti

If only one dragon at a time was being raced to it wouldn't be such a problem. There were some times in VP before when guilds focused more on killing dragons than killing eachother. It isn't an entirely new ballgame.

The rules around the repops now mean that people full-on competing the old-fashioned way will ultimately lose out. I hope regular spawns will be competitive for everyone now, including tier-R. I know BDA, Taken and Divinity are capable of competing and willing to compete to a reasonable degree, and now that they aren't forced into the extremes of one-upsmanship hopefully they'll get a raid game that's fun for them.

Hitpoint
01-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Someone is going to get banned, and then you guys are going to have to start fighting shit on their spawn points I guess.

You know what this would entail?

Sirken
01-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Where is ateams cut of the pie!?

http://i40.tinypic.com/6916c8.png

Fael
01-15-2014, 08:29 PM
TMO and FE/IB have discussed hashing out some agreements on how we want to enact/interpret the vague pnp rules within the context of pulling in VP. This, i think, was the spirit of what the server / gm's want to see. However, before we have had time to discuss the matter, we decided to do a one time, joint raid to mitigate that mad dash for PD that would have occurred. For this we are called hypocrites.

There simply is no end to the greed of Casual scum! Oh the irony.

Dolic

Aviann
01-15-2014, 08:42 PM

lol favorite moment

YendorLootmonkey
01-15-2014, 08:51 PM
However, before we have had time to discuss the matter, we decided to do a one time, joint raid to mitigate that mad dash for PD that would have occurred -- despite one of the primary reasons we stonewalled every raid discussion for weeks was because proposals were detrimental to "hardcore competition" that we all supposedly lived for. For this we are called hypocrites.

fixed it for ya

Bones
01-15-2014, 09:23 PM
still waiting for my epic and other hawt pixels to appear in my bags as per the new carebear hand-outs policy

Fael
01-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Oh, I assure you. Competition will be quite fierce in VP. I think we both want that. At least until you care bears decide to come join us.

Dolic

Ella`Ella
01-15-2014, 09:44 PM
fixed it for ya

We didn't stone wall discussions. We're not the ones that had the server put on a suspension and refused to negotiate because we had nothing to lose. Your collective entourage held many of us hostage from doing the only thing we log in to do. The casual guilds continued with business as usual, unhindered. And, our argument went beyond the scope of competition, it also tried to illustrate the fundamental concept of more work = better loot, a notion many of us have come to except/appreciate/enjoy. The tier 1 guilds offered many solutions, each one rejected in its entirety and never a single amendment to those proposals were entertained. All we heard was "Divinity plan this", "Rogean plan that", "1/1/1 FTW!".

There is no negotiation when absolution is dictated by tyranny. There was no voting here. What you call negotiation, we call conspiracy. Many of the actual conversations that ended up 'dictating' the direction of the raid scene on this server, were done so in the absence of 3 major players in the raid scene.

TMO, FE, and IB, didn't act as a retaliation or with vengeance. We came to do what we wanted -- kill merbs. It was in our best interest to act reasonably and create an atmosphere in which TMO and FE or IB weren't "accidentally" training one another and playing fraps quest on day 1. Will this arrangement continue? We haven't spoken in definitive terms about this.

Also, FE raiding separately from IB as a point of contention is ridiculous. IB and FE have forces individually capable of raiding content individually. There is no sense in both guilds teaming up to engage these mobs as a joint entity and splitting the spoils of war, when we can kill our respective targets in an isolated fashion. IB and FE have a strong relationship as many current IB members and even FE members were once all guild mates. In addition, how we approach our targets is really of no consequence to Class R. This is the system you lobbied for amongst yourselves and without our voice.

Caveat Emptor.

Rhambuk
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Whatever it takes to get those pixels!

even if it means teaming up with your arch nemesis of over 2 years.

Ella`Ella
01-15-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm glad that for 1 day out of years of acting like children on the raid scene, that you finally understand that accidentally training and playing fraps quest isn't competition. Which is what the class R guilds have been trying to get u knuckleheads to understand from the get go. The reason class R guilds don't "compete" on yer level. We don't like fraps quest or getting trained or playing FTE games when we go for targets.

everyone should be applauding you people for finally realizing that those "competitive games that might get you suspended" aren't the end all, be all, of raiding on p99. You brushed aside your only morale argument against rotations (competition), and became the carebear nation all in the name of LOOT GRAB.

You forget that for some of us, after 2+ years of kunark and having everything best in slot, pushing the limits/laws/boundaries, was the only "fun" we had left amongst ourselves. You can only have so many pixels and platinum before everything within the letter of the law just becomes the ennui of leisure.

Bruman
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM
TMO and FE/IB have discussed hashing out some agreements on how we want to enact/interpret the vague pnp rules within the context of pulling in VP. This, i think, was the spirit of what the server / gm's want to see. However, before we have had time to discuss the matter, we decided to do a one time, joint raid to mitigate that mad dash for PD that would have occurred. For this we are called hypocrites.

There simply is no end to the greed of Casual scum! Oh the irony.

Dolic

Really? Heallun claimed otherwise:
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?195-EQ-Project-1999-Winter-Is-Coming&p=534159&viewfull=1#post534159

We made an agreement between tmo/ib/fe to fuck the other guilds as much as possible. VP was lols handholding last night. Was great.

YendorLootmonkey
01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
Wow. No one saw that coming. Keep it classy, Class-C.

Fael
01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
bet me 100kp hand holding in VP continues. You really want to make that bet? Casuals are the biggest trolls.

Dolic

Hitpoint
01-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Wow. No one saw that coming. Keep it classy, Class-C.

Obviously joking.

YendorLootmonkey
01-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Obviously joking.

That's what I would say too if I was trying to damage control Heallun's incriminating quotes from another forum.

Nerosys
01-16-2014, 12:41 AM
That's what I would say too if I was trying to damage control Heallun's incriminating quotes from another forum.

You are literally looking to just be mad about anything.

/shame

YendorLootmonkey
01-16-2014, 12:45 AM
You are literally looking to just be mad about anything.

/shame

Nope, just making sure no one falls for the spin. :)

Nerosys
01-16-2014, 12:59 AM
Really doesen't require spinning the only people that care is the <cry squad>

ChestRockwell
01-16-2014, 01:00 AM
A separate source in 2 different Class C guilds told me this agreement was made specifically to screw over BDA by taking as many FFA targets outside VP as possible before entering VP. This was told to me as TMO were waiting outside VP whilst FE was still wiping to Gorenaire.

Let's not pretend the hand-holding in VP was anything to do with zone desync's given that TMO could have zoned in and had half of the VP dragons dead by the time FE/IB got there if it wasn't for the pre-arranged agreement. As to the agreement being thrown together just for this repop because you didn't have enough time to hash out an arrangement - every single plan specified VP as being T1/Class C only, so you had at least a couple of weeks. The T2/Class R guilds managed to throw an arrangement together in a much smaller timeframe and that included more than twice the number of guilds.

A separate FE guild member told me "BDA is public enemy #1 now so we are going to fuck with them as much as possible"

Why don't you guys just tell the truth? Greedy pixel whores.

Nerosys
01-16-2014, 01:17 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SrR8X8gqJ9k/Uovfa4fqQ5I/AAAAAAAAEHQ/kvb2MXX9WaE/s1600/Stop+Crying+GIF.gif

Splorf22
01-16-2014, 01:18 AM

adding this to our guild thread!

Splorf22
01-16-2014, 01:21 AM
A separate source in 2 different Class C guilds told me this agreement was made specifically to screw over BDA by taking as many FFA targets outside VP as possible before entering VP. This was told to me as TMO were waiting outside VP whilst FE was still wiping to Gorenaire.

Let's not pretend the hand-holding in VP was anything to do with zone desync's given that TMO could have zoned in and had half of the VP dragons dead by the time FE/IB got there if it wasn't for the pre-arranged agreement. As to the agreement being thrown together just for this repop because you didn't have enough time to hash out an arrangement - every single plan specified VP as being T1/Class C only, so you had at least a couple of weeks. The T2/Class R guilds managed to throw an arrangement together in a much smaller timeframe and that included more than twice the number of guilds.

A separate FE guild member told me "BDA is public enemy #1 now so we are going to fuck with them as much as possible"

Of course this is what they are doing. You can bet your ass that class R guilds are going to do their best to take the FFA mobs before R too, its just that there are so many more of us. It's a completely logical play; I just find it amusing that after all the rhetoric it really was just about the pixels.

That being said, I'm with Dolic. FE and TMO are all snuggled up for now, but after they fuck each other once or twice they'll go back to hating each others guts.

Ella`Ella
01-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Nope, just making sure no one falls for the spin. :)

Is it spin when it comes from a member that rarely even plays and has zero influence in discussions leadership based discussions?

Alarti0001
01-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Is it spin when it comes from a member that rarely even plays and has zero influence in discussions leadership based discussions?

HeallunRumblebelly
01-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Obviously doesn't know Heallun.

I came here to fuck bitches.

Doors
01-16-2014, 03:51 AM
o

Pint
01-16-2014, 04:38 AM

whats the count at

Tasslehofp99
01-16-2014, 07:02 AM

rofl

epic thread

thieros
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
You forget that for some of us, after 2+ years of kunark and having everything best in slot, pushing the limits/laws/boundaries, was the only "fun" we had left amongst ourselves. You can only have so many pixels and platinum before everything within the letter of the law just becomes the ennui of leisure.

i feel like this didnt inspire enough rage

HeallunRumblebelly
01-16-2014, 01:04 PM
whats the count at

One, sometimes, when she's not mad. But it's so much effort :|

kotton05
01-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Are they mad we shared VP and split up FFA mobs?? Lol wtf you guise crAy

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Of course this is what they are doing. You can bet your ass that class R guilds are going to do their best to take the FFA mobs before R too, its just that there are so many more of us. It's a completely logical play; I just find it amusing that after all the rhetoric it really was just about the pixels.

That being said, I'm with Dolic. FE and TMO are all snuggled up for now, but after they fuck each other once or twice they'll go back to hating each others guts.

Shut the fuck up. You're quoting and agreeing with a troll account that was made specifically to troll FE and TMO in other threads. Makes you look retarded.

doraf
01-16-2014, 01:31 PM

Why do you care so much about how Class-C handles their business?

Like I said in the Raid Discussions. Class-C guilds will adapt to whichever plan is implemented. How Class-C decides to do this is not really any Class-R guilds business. Class-R has an ability to get a lot of mobs if you guys spent less time crying about what we killed and focused on what you can kill.

BDA chose to race FE for Trak instead of going for an easier target. That was their decision. IB assembled for Sev and TMO assembled for VS. It was pretty obvious where FE was going. I fail to understand how this is some personal vendetta against BDA.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Always more room at the top, too. Can join in on the class C caviar prostitutes and yacht parties at any time!

uygi
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
VP agreements aren't new, especially on repops.

Attention span on P99 is pretty short. Also, how many people active in the current raid scene were active in the raid scene 2 years ago when there was a rotation? Maybe 10-20? I tell people that there used to be a 2 guild rotation in VP coupled with a 3 guild rotation on Trak, but people usually don't believe me.

uygi
01-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Also, would people please stop giving any kind of credibility to the ChestRockwell troll account? Chest posts under arsenalpow only; he would never use a troll account because he gives zero fucks what people think. <3 Chest!

Splorf22
01-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Shut the fuck up. You're quoting and agreeing with a troll account that was made specifically to troll FE and TMO in other threads. Makes you look retarded.

My entire purpose in this thread is to troll you guys about your rotation after all of that 'wow carebear' nonsense you spewed onto the forums. I think I even posted specifically that I was trolling earlier.

Also Hitpoint you are, without question, one of the stupidest posters ever to grace rnf. Remember when you said half and half is not middle ground?

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 02:42 PM
My entire purpose in this thread is to troll you guys about your rotation after all of that 'wow carebear' nonsense you spewed onto the forums. I think I even posted specifically that I was trolling earlier.

Also Hitpoint you are, without question, one of the stupidest posters ever to grace rnf. Remember when you said half and half is not middle ground?

It absolutely isn't. When one party C gets everything and party R gets nothing. It's not fucking middle ground for R to say, "hey guys how about we split this 50/50." That's not a compromise in any way, it's a fucking robbery.

Go get Derubael to ban you again because you can't help but disgrace your guild and embarrass yourself in an officer only section of the forum. I loved seeing your stupid posts where you explained how much you hate raiding, but you want to raid more. We had a good time laughing about it. That was good shit.

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 02:49 PM
middle ground
n
a position of compromise between two opposing views, parties, etc

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 02:50 PM
lmao, he wasn't the only one doing that.

His was the most entertaining though.

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Depends on what side of the fence you're on I suppose. However, to everyone standing on the sidewalk 90% of everyone in that forum section was equally entertaining.

Not gonna lie, it was pretty good.

Splorf22
01-16-2014, 02:53 PM
It absolutely isn't. When one party C gets everything and party R gets nothing. It's not fucking middle ground for R to say, "hey guys how about we split this 50/50." That's not a compromise in any way, it's a fucking robbery.

Sure, it's a robbery of R.

[quote=HitpointI loved seeing your stupid posts where you explained how much you hate raiding, but you want to raid more.[/QUOTE]

prove it. Otherwise I'm going to assume this is you having trouble with reality as per usual.

Fysts
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Can anyone direct me to a job that pays the guy that works 20 hours the same as the guy that works 40. I really only want to work 20 hours. But all kidding aside Class-r wanted a even number of mobs per playstyle. Class-c wanted total competition on all their class-c mobs. What this plan has effectively done is made class-c mobs non competition once a bag limit is reached, which is totally against what the whole basis of having class-c and class-r mobs. Splorf, if you cannot grasp this its ok, oh and before you start the tmo/fe/ib rant, I want you to remember this. I am not in class-c, but that does not mean I will not point out flaws that go totally against what your class was trying to negotiate. Stop being such a fucking hypocrit.

Troubled
01-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Why do you care so much about how Class-C handles their business?

Like I said in the Raid Discussions. Class-C guilds will adapt to whichever plan is implemented. How Class-C decides to do this is not really any Class-R guilds business. Class-R has an ability to get a lot of mobs if you guys spent less time crying about what we killed and focused on what you can kill.

BDA chose to race FE for Trak instead of going for an easier target. That was their decision. IB assembled for Sev and TMO assembled for VS. It was pretty obvious where FE was going. I fail to understand how this is some personal vendetta against BDA.

Had fun racing for Trak. Good win FE. We will have to tighten it up next time.

Hitpoint
01-16-2014, 03:12 PM

It was definitely fun. You guys put up a good fight and there were times when I wasn't sure who had the advantage, as I was Cothed down toward the end. That race and uncertainty was easily the most fun I had all night.

pharmakos
01-16-2014, 03:14 PM
lol <FITE MOB> is pretty good

doraf
01-16-2014, 03:20 PM

It was definitely fun. You guys put up a good fight and there were times when I wasn't sure who had the advantage, as I was Cothed down toward the end. That race and uncertainty was easily the most fun I had all night.

+1

BDA was definitely on their A game for trak! Awesome show of force and that was fun as hell!

Don't tell Splorf though. We don't want him knowing anyone competes around here. RnF would get real boring.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-16-2014, 03:32 PM
lol <FITE MOB> is pretty good

Forceful Inglorious The Entry Mystical Order Basterds?

baramur
01-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Inglourious mystical entry of forceful order bastards

Nirgon
01-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Lot of cranky BDA around these days, wtf.

Gaffin 3.0
01-16-2014, 05:00 PM
bda always mad

baalzy
01-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Can anyone direct me to a job that pays the guy that works 20 hours the same as the guy that works 40. I really only want to work 20 hours. But all kidding aside Class-r wanted a even number of mobs per playstyle. Class-c wanted total competition on all their class-c mobs. What this plan has effectively done is made class-c mobs non competition once a bag limit is reached, which is totally against what the whole basis of having class-c and class-r mobs. Splorf, if you cannot grasp this its ok, oh and before you start the tmo/fe/ib rant, I want you to remember this. I am not in class-c, but that does not mean I will not point out flaws that go totally against what your class was trying to negotiate. Stop being such a fucking hypocrit.

A more apt analogy would be give me a contract that pays the same group to finish it in 20 hours but with 5 people as it pays another group to finish in 20 hours but with 20 people. In the end, the job is done on time and each group gets paid the same amount of money, but because one group is smaller they get more money per individual.

Class C can get just as many ClassC only mobs as Class R can get of the Class R only (ignoring VP), there are just fewer Class Cs to spread the money about.

Xadion
01-16-2014, 05:56 PM
there is a job near me for an SQL programmer 41 or 42k @ 26hr a week, full Benifits etc.

kotton05
01-17-2014, 12:19 AM
Lot of cranky BDA around these days, wtf.

they wasn't very keen on tmo fe ib all sharing vp like bro's

Gnomersy
01-17-2014, 09:12 AM

CONFIRMED BAG O'DOUSCHE
Caveat Emptor.
DOUBLE CONFIRMATION