PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with the assholes on this server?

zewtastic
01-16-2014, 01:11 AM
I tried to start a character and enjoy playing only to be overrun by low level jerks KSing anything I try and kill. Being just general assholes and jerks.

Twinked, overbuffed characters.

I spend 2 mins trying to kill a green gnoll only to get KSd by players 6-8 levels below me one-shotting the mob?

I know I only have the basic scrounged gear and weapons, but this is ridiculous.

And guilds basically encouraging this type of behavior? Reinforcing it?

The "Knights who say NI" specifically. Overrunning BB with uber gear and buffs, I'm level 15, but level 6 players are killing mobs that I pulled in 2-3 hits where it is going to take me many hits with my rusty sword or other basic weapon?

I cannot get anywhere inside BB, so I go outside and the same thing happens but this time from a level 4 "Knights who say NI" asshole named "manaapocalypse", who tells me to get away from his camp as he comes up from behind to KS gnolls I am killing. A level 4 out-killing a level 15? And his so-called "camp" appears to be anything I find to kill.

And he is a mouthy punk. I've had it with the immature assholes that appear to over-populate this server. There's no competing with uber-twinked, over buffed douche bags.

jarshale
01-16-2014, 01:17 AM
get good

element08
01-16-2014, 01:22 AM
bb is a mess because people go crazy for gnoll fangs, either petition to see if someone can take care of the KSing or try somewhere else. Plenty of open spawns usually in the catacombs if you're around bb, or the hills, or once you start out leveling there there's the karanas close by too.

Kaleadar
01-16-2014, 01:25 AM
I am not one to yell for Mamma if someone is not nice to me. But if someone is KS'n your mobs and that's their true intent then I would /petition. From my experience, in honest situations GM's are fair. Iv talked to them about a few people that "looked" like they may be botting. They said thanks for trying to keep the server a clean place. I'm sure they feel same way about twinks over running everything.

lazcar
01-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Nuggie
01-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Internet anonymity. Can be a horrible thing.

Argh
01-16-2014, 03:11 AM
Whats the deal with the airline food?
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Um...I+know+Wendy+s+is+a+fast-food+chain+in+the+states+_3308aba33460c5e26466fe15 a5609d56.jpeg

Daldaen
01-16-2014, 03:21 AM
Out of curiosity, what is it you as a level 15 player are after in Blackburrow. Most of it is green'd out. If I were a new player I'd likely see a red con player in there and assume they don't need to kill credit on the mobs since they would yield 0 exp and is to ahead and kill them.

But this belongs in RNF and I do hope that your future posts beyond these first two do not start off calling most of the server an asshole. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

PS if you wanted more traction, there are plenty of other guilds that you could have called out that players disgruntled with the current raid scene would have jumped on your bandwagon without giving 2 shits about Blackburrow.

gortimer
01-16-2014, 03:41 AM
blackburrow is currently in class C rotation. Please wait until it is in class ffa before you attempt to take out class c mobs else you be registered as class c yourself.

hynch
01-16-2014, 08:06 AM
I would recommend going to Oasis or Unrest and joining/starting a group. You will gain much more experience than killing green gnolls in BB.

bOONDOGGLE
01-16-2014, 08:26 AM
Blackburrow is a hot-spot for people farming Gnoll Fangs since you can pretty much turn them in for decent xp up until level 20.

I think it's stupid and detracts from the game, but whatever. If you aren't hell-bent on levelling up as ultra fast as possible, then I suggest checking out GFay/Crushbone, or (even better) East Commons/N Ro. In both of those places there are people grouping and generally playing fair... well, more-so than BB.

As far as guild supporting this, and specifically Knights Who Say Ni, the Knights are a massive guild for people of all levels and playstyles, so it's difficult to police them. I would suggest that you don't consider all Knights members assholes due to a few unfair players being dicks. In fact, Knights Who Say Ni is the second biggest guild on the server, just after Bregan D'Aerth.

My suggestion would be to check out some of the other low level areas like Crushbone or Befallen/N Ro. I think you'll have a better time there.

phacemeltar
01-16-2014, 10:13 AM
The "Knights who say NI" specifically.

screw you, joker. is that assholey enough for you?
KSing is against the rules so you coming here to complain instead of using /petition is frustrating. also if you see this happening again from members of knights, feel free to send a message to an officer. you can ask any member for one, and we will be happy to help you.

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:19 AM
I lol'd ^

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Singling out the whole guild due to a few dicklicks is just mad bad and sad imo.

Fael
01-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Singling out the whole guild due to a few dicklicks is just mad bad and sad imo.

Ohh the irony.

Dolic

phacemeltar
01-16-2014, 10:32 AM
if you want to find an officer, type /w all knights

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:34 AM
I don't know what you look like, but you seem like a bloody tampon pie.

Itap
01-16-2014, 10:58 AM
It's like every middle-aged basement dweller with Aspergers banded together and formed a society of terrible players, saying and doing whatever they want because they are behind a computer screen.

JackFlash
01-16-2014, 10:58 AM
in b4rnfban

SamwiseRed
01-16-2014, 11:00 AM
I tried to start a character and enjoy playing only to be overrun by low level jerks KSing anything I try and kill. Being just general assholes and jerks.

Twinked, overbuffed characters.

I spend 2 mins trying to kill a green gnoll only to get KSd by players 6-8 levels below me one-shotting the mob?

I know I only have the basic scrounged gear and weapons, but this is ridiculous.

And guilds basically encouraging this type of behavior? Reinforcing it?

The "Knights who say NI" specifically. Overrunning BB with uber gear and buffs, I'm level 15, but level 6 players are killing mobs that I pulled in 2-3 hits where it is going to take me many hits with my rusty sword or other basic weapon?

I cannot get anywhere inside BB, so I go outside and the same thing happens but this time from a level 4 "Knights who say NI" asshole named "manaapocalypse", who tells me to get away from his camp as he comes up from behind to KS gnolls I am killing. A level 4 out-killing a level 15? And his so-called "camp" appears to be anything I find to kill.

And he is a mouthy punk. I've had it with the immature assholes that appear to over-populate this server. There's no competing with uber-twinked, over buffed douche bags.

maybe you were trying to KS them. Screenshots, fraps, logs, and eye witness accounts or I dont believe u.

webrunner5
01-16-2014, 11:14 AM
There is a lot of PLing going on in some of the zones. You may have been caught in the middle of it?

Like has been said, you NEED to get out of that zone at your level. Or there is the old saying "if you can't beat them join them".

Knights overall is a great guild. One of the best for all levels of people. Stembolt is a super nice person as the leader. I think you might have been around a couple of bad apples but as they say there is two sides to every story. So like been said, show proof.

But this is a GOOD server so don't give up because of a couple bad experiences. And welcome aboard. :D

tristantio
01-16-2014, 11:34 AM
If you're hunting greens due to problems with light/dark blue cons I can hook you up with a couple hundred pp to get you some armor + decent magical weapon (find a seller on my auction tracker!)

Message one of my toons in game sometime.

Also, I don't think it was intentional, some Knights in guild were complaining about red cons in that zone stealing their kills/taking all the gnolls they would kill for xp /shrug

myxomatosii
01-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Did he place a branded $79.99 'Knights Who Say Ni' official merchandise stake-claiming flag?

Because if he did its legit. I sell those flags by the way. (Only 2 easy payments, and 1 hard as shit payment, of $29.99)

Simply show up to any camp and plant a flag, and just like Sir Walter Raleigh and the natives, they automatically lose all claims to land and beast in the area.

Get ready for the new Trail of Tears, hit the road all you camp-hoggers.

The white man is here!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Gnoll fangs are wonderful experience and terrible loot. If you are already twinked, BB is a great place to go to power through the shit levels. If you do not have cash get away from BB as fast as you can - levelling quickly as an untwinked melee is a seriously bad combination.

In west karana you will find bandits. The barn just south of the cloth merchants (with the kos farmers) is a fantastic place to farm bronze weapons and bandit sashes which can be turned in for more bronze weapons. Pulls here can be done as singles so it's the easiest of the many bandit camps.

Lastly, this is general chat. A few ticks below on the main forum page is a cesspool of hatred and bile. It is called Rants, NSFW and flames or RnF. Since this is both a rant and a flame, this is where this post belongs. Usually it will get moved but posting too many times in the wrong forum will bring on the ire of the forum moderators.

Have fun and chill out man - shits classic.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-16-2014, 01:23 PM
If you have the money to twink, you have the money to PL to at least 30. It takes like maybe 3 hours to 30 (now with that damn capped exp/kill).

joppykid
01-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Did he place a branded $79.99 'Knights Who Say Ni' official merchandise stake-claiming flag?

Because if he did its legit. I sell those flags by the way. (Only 2 easy payments, and 1 hard as shit payment, of $29.99)

Simply show up to any camp and plant a flag, and just like Sir Walter Raleigh and the natives, they automatically lose all claims to land and beast in the area.

Get ready for the new Trail of Tears, hit the road all you camp-hoggers.

The white man is here!

What? lol.

phacemeltar
01-16-2014, 02:03 PM
What? lol.

see: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2653

Rzaa
01-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Here is mage's side of story from guild chat as best my aspergers brain can remember.

Ranger and friend was KS'ing a lvl 4 mage. Mage kept getting KS'd. Complains in guild chat wondering wtf a lvl 15 is doing stealing a noobs mobs in qeynos hills.

Level 4 mage gets mad and unleashes focus'd fire pet on everything. Ranger can't outdamage lvl 4 mage/pet. Gets mad. Accuses mage of hacking. Mage quickly out levels area and moves on deeper into bb.

jarshale
01-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Ranger can't outdamage lvl 4 mage/pet. Gets mad.

How embarrassing.

http://i.imgur.com/TAslRoG.jpg

Rararboker
01-16-2014, 03:46 PM
I can confirm Rzaa's story. Dude was camping the 5 gnolls outside of BB (you know the really really low lvl ones) and Zewtastic kept zoning out of BB to kill them on him. Technically the spot is FFA (as far as I knew) but it is rude to kill the gnolls a low lvl is hunting when there are plenty of higher lvl gnolls inside towards the bottom floors.

Mijoph/Sinelenr, officer of the Knights Who Say Ni!

webrunner5
01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
See like I said. 2 sides to every story. :( Rangers lol. :o

Dunes
01-16-2014, 04:03 PM
OP:

I am sorry to hear that you had some bad experiences with twinked characters. I think the guild really has very little to do with it, however. KWSN is (I believe) the 2nd largest total membership guild on P99. As a result, your going to run into all sorts of different people, more often, given the size of the guild. I know many very good people, with good intentions, who are also in KWSN, so it was really just luck of the draw that your first KWSN experiences were with rude players.

Regarding twinking, yes - any MMO that has been around 4-5 years (P99) is going to have a great deal of accumulated wealth. Twinking is common, and really to be expected. Twinking itself is not the culprit for what you experienced - just like anyone with power, its how you use the power that matters. I personally enjoy twinking a great deal myself (its fun to "blueprint" then "build" your new character), however I would never use a twinked character to interfere with anyone elses enjoyment of the game.

All this to say, sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but believe me when I say there are plenty of good people out there so don't throw in the towel just yet :)

JayN
01-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Confirmed casual guilds most toxic

xarilzir
01-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Imo whats the point of racing to lvl 60 i enjoy trying new places as apposed to sitting in bb getting trained every 2 seconds and people scrounging for mobs. I ran my druid through bb got annoyed after a few lvls.. Headded to karanas.. Happy peaceful lvling. Bliss

May i suggest trying bandits in karanas they have a sash quest i believe can get a small amount of exp :) or ec can farm pelts n sell to gather a bank roll.. So you can kit out your char..

Way i look at it if you may take slightly longer but will have more plat more fun and less rage quit

Spitty
01-16-2014, 05:29 PM
You gain infinitely more experience in a zone where there's mobs to kill versus one that's been scorched-earth by some twink.

xarilzir
01-16-2014, 06:24 PM
You gain infinitely more experience in a zone where there's mobs to kill versus one that's been scorched-earth by some twink.

this

Dunes
01-16-2014, 06:34 PM
One additional thought on twinking (FWIW):

Twinking really isn't necessarily geared for defeating the same challenge level mobs that an untwinked character would being facing at the same level. In other words, an untwinked level 15 may be killing level 8-10 mobs while a twinked may be (should be) killing level 12-14 mobs. The purpose being not only faster experience, but also maintaining some semblance of challenge in those lower levels. As a twink levels they become less "twinked" and more "gear appropriate" for their level so this practice fades and merges over time.

This differentiation alone almost ultimately means that a twink and a non twink really shouldn't be killing the same mobs. Unfortunately, sometimes mindless slaughter is SOP for some folks, but imho that defeats the fun of twinking unless your goal is just to get to 60 ASAP.

Just wanted to throw this in there because blanket statements of "twinks are bad!" or "twinks are the best!" really aren't accurate at all.

Dirtnap
01-16-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm disappointed that this "friendly community" didn't once say anything about changing this behavior. I don't care who KSed what, or who was what level. If people are being piles of shit, we shouldn't condone it by telling someone "Just go somewhere else. Avoid the shitbags and leave them to their shitbag ways."

This won't fix anything, they will just level up and continue being a shitbag.

phacemeltar
01-16-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm disappointed that this "friendly community" didn't once say anything about changing this behavior. I don't care who KSed what, or who was what level. If people are being piles of shit, we shouldn't condone it by telling someone "Just go somewhere else. Avoid the shitbags and leave them to their shitbag ways."

we are handling this matter internally, thank you.

Dirtnap
01-16-2014, 07:45 PM

I'm not talking about your guild. I'm not even talking about this incident in particular.

Its the mindset of the forumquesters to sweep bad behavior under the rug, and telling the people who are effected by it to find somewhere else.

If they keep looking for somewhere else, they will eventual find something else to play.

The bad behavior should be addressed when it comes up, not swept under the rug to rear its head another day.

Spitty
01-16-2014, 07:54 PM
This differentiation alone almost ultimately means that a twink and a non twink really shouldn't be killing the same mobs.

I don't believe this is correct - a twinked level 10 and a non-twinked level 10 may not be killing the same mobs, but a twinked level 10 is still going to be taking mobs from somewhere.

It's more likely that a twinked level 10 is going to be pulling mobs from a non-twinked level 14's pool, which is likely to incite a negative reaction.

Its the mindset of the forumquesters to sweep bad behavior under the rug, and telling the people who are effected by it to find somewhere else.

When given two options - suggest an alternate course of action or go world-police low level zones for errant behavior - which would you pick? I don't have time to play for my own gain, let alone protect someone else's, but I could suggest any number of alternate zones where I personally would go if I was griefed out of my camp. Does that make me a rug-sweeping forumquester?

xarilzir
01-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Im not "sweeping under carpet" just suggesting other routes and if you do get ks go down /petition .. However in bb.. Lots a people would get banned lol

Vidar
01-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Knights who say NI Have been taking almost the whole of CB PLing their Lowbies. Super fun for the rest of us.

Just saying they have overrun CB as well.

element08
01-16-2014, 08:59 PM

the first 2/3 replies had suggestions to petition

joppykid
01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
see: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2653

says I cannot view because of privileges

Trox20
01-16-2014, 10:59 PM
We've taken over Kurn's Tower also and have renamed it New Camelot. You can bring all shrubbery donations to there (god knows that place could use some plant life in it).

oldhead
01-16-2014, 11:14 PM

If you can not hold a guild accountable for its members actions, what can you?

Rararboker
01-17-2014, 01:58 AM

Nothing to handle tbh. The ranger was the one Ks'ing and then complaining when they couldn't compete with a character 10 levels below them. The little mage (forget his name, manapocolypse maybe?) was just being straight.

Hijynx
01-17-2014, 02:47 AM
Wow....so many replys over a troll with 2 posts!?!?!? Come onnn he was lvl 15. MAYBE I'm just a crazy mmo-conspiracy theorist?

Lisset
01-17-2014, 02:47 AM
Knights who say NI Have been taking almost the whole of CB PLing their Lowbies. Super fun for the rest of us.

Just saying they have overrun CB as well.

I have numerous characters in CB at the moment that I'm leveling and I have to say that this statement is crap. Yes, once in a while I'll see one PLing a lowbie but that's not always and definitely not taking up the zone.

And no, I don't have any characters in that guild.

Jimjam
01-17-2014, 06:33 AM
I've been levelling a few new characters up to their 30s recently and by en large my experiences with the Knights have been pleasant ones.

Coridan
01-17-2014, 08:09 AM
I have a level 13 and a 5, both mostly leveled around Qeynos. I have yet to meet anyone I would classify as a jerk, the only time I was a little miffed was when a trio in Befallen wouldn't let me join up cuz it would "split the xp too much" (who goes to Befallen to grind xp? You go for nostalgia and horrid corpse recoveries!).

DrKvothe
01-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Nothing to handle tbh. The ranger was the one Ks'ing and then complaining when they couldn't compete with a character 10 levels below them. The little mage (forget his name, manapocolypse maybe?) was just being straight.

Agreed. OP, you attempted to KS his mobs. Setting up a camp for gnolls is a bit unusual; most people just run around killing whatever they can fine, but the rules certainly allow him to do this. I did the same on the everfrost side with the 4 that spawn there. After he told you he's camping them, you're obligated to move somewhere else.

I've never been a member of KWSN, but anybody who has leveled on this server knows they're good people. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the occasional nutjob join them, but i'd be very surprised if such a person remained in the guild for long.

Bodybagger
01-17-2014, 02:31 PM
I was just grinding a stack of fangs to get me from 4-8 and move on to harder gnolls inside... and my "twink" is a naked mage with his focus torch. I started the game last wednesday and spent every penny my rogue had earned to start the mage with that so i can solo up easier and get him geared some more. I asked her politely to move along... no reason to expect to steal mobs im grinding when they green con by 10-12 levels. It was a silly situation. I d9nt take those gnolls unless they are up and no low levels are using them for xp. They are there for lvl 3-5 players to fight their way up in preperation for BB. if she cant solo she should be lfg for higher gnolls to get xp, and researching on wiki for quests and cheap gear to save towards. Grinding up to 20+ on gnoll famgs as fast as possible with no gear or skills wont get you anywhere. This isnt world of warcraft.

That said and out of the way... I am a very generous guy and have already given anything i could spare to help others, be it plat or nicer cloth armor i looted in befallen to other new people like me, and KWSN has been a blessing. They aming the very best people I have met in my 15 years as an mmo lover, and continue to amaze me. Anyone who is having an issue with them as a whole should probably evaluate themselves in the situation more, as I have yet to find anyone amongst the knights who wouldnt help in any way possible for even a random noob, let alone their guildies.

Its amazing to be back to EQ and p99 is the best thing ever, but this experience reminded me you still get the unreasonable people who dont care about anyone but themselves. I passed the camp aling to two very nice barbarian shamen as soon as i had my stack of fangs in roughly an hour or so, and have passed by several times since and not taken amy gnolls but offered up summoned food, drink, and bandages. Im no twink or hacker... just a newb looking out for myself and other newbs. Im sory for the op that gearig up is a requirement and labor of love in eq, and the reality of gnoll fang farming is hitting her hard. Id suggest seeking a port to WC and getting to EC tunnel to get some donated gear and move on. Befallen is also fun amd nearby.

Raavak
01-17-2014, 02:33 PM
They aren't so bad after you bring them a few shrubberies.

Engraverwilliam
01-17-2014, 02:45 PM
If you have trouble with one member of the guild then report him to his guild leader and or /patition the GMs.

I have ran many guilds and been in many guilds and I can tell you that KwsN is one of the best guilds that I have had the pleasure of riding with.

Tuljin
01-17-2014, 02:47 PM
^^^ shrubberies lol

go to faydwer, you can xp there till close to lvl 40, if you really want i will come pick you up in qeynos and port you over send pm if you want, i won't be on till later

WizardEQ
01-17-2014, 02:52 PM
I can confirm Rzaa's story. Dude was camping the 5 gnolls outside of BB (you know the really really low lvl ones) and Zewtastic kept zoning out of BB to kill them on him. Technically the spot is FFA (as far as I knew) but it is rude to kill the gnolls a low lvl is hunting when there are plenty of higher lvl gnolls inside towards the bottom floors.

Mijoph/Sinelenr, officer of the Knights Who Say Ni!

Yes, this is FFA BUT there are PnP rules in place now (and how they always have been).

Hire a lvl 60 wizard to train zone to you, AE, and you gather up all the loot. I charge only 10k per pull. [but have been know to be to be one sarcastic mofo]

[TBH, I go there sometimes for a few hours and just PL/help out folks, and it's really really fun! One rotten apple always spoils the bunch, so don't focus on the one, focus on the many here that are good, decent folks.]

XAXIAN( LVL 60 WIZARD, HUZZAH! )
FORCEFUL ENTRY

Messie
01-17-2014, 03:56 PM
They aren't so bad after you bring them a few shrubberies.

you understand

lecompte
01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
::face palm::

I just read this whole thread thinking there was going to be something valuable or pointed in here. Waste of time. People are people. AND WTF are you doing leveling a ranger if you can't handle this kind of abuse? Rangers are manly men. The kind that aren't challenged enough by a 40% xp penalty and have to snare themselves regulary to make the game the right level of challenging.

TL;DR: OP, please roll a different class. You're giving rangers a bad name.

Coridan
01-17-2014, 05:42 PM
TL;DR: OP, please roll a different class. You're giving rangers a bad name.

Man. Shot through the heart; and you're to blame.

lecompte
01-17-2014, 06:26 PM
There once was a ranger from Faydwer,
Whose itch was to be a raider
He was told quite quickly
"Your dream is sickly!
Cause you’ll forever be a DT taker"

Marglar
01-17-2014, 06:48 PM
OP - I think you'll find a lot of people are very self centered, which is normal in every day life.. but you'll also find most people are totally reasonable and friendly if you approach things in a calm and collected manner. twinking and power leveling is a part of the game and I'm sorry they are so much more powerful than you, but at some point you'll more than likely make an alt and give them gear they couldn't get on their own..

personally speaking, I've not had to deal with anyone being an asshole to me yet. quite the contrary, everyone has been really helpful. sure, I've had a few people kill mobs I planned on killing but it's not worth caring about. I've also avoided the overpopular zones like that where people naturally gravitate towards for power leveling. there are a lot of places you can go. if you get stuck, feel free to send me a tell in game, I'll be able to suggest a handful of alternatives for ya.

Unidus
01-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Please don't brand an entire guild by the actions of a few.(If they even did anything) I am Noobaclaus and hand out gear and plat like crazy to noobs.

phacemeltar
01-17-2014, 08:47 PM
ni

xarilzir
01-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Ni

Malik
01-17-2014, 09:22 PM
I have a 20 druid who went through bb.. My experience was over crowded and everyone seeing gnolls n killing them fast. Twinked or not.. Then some derp lvl 4 untwinked char in the middle of zone training many gnolls... Or they did as no mobs at front.

My iksar monk is 14 now and in kurns tower.. Similar issues to bb but not too bad as long as no one is plvling.

I have a ranger who is 12 he spent 1 lvl in bb then rest in karanas and its been my favoratw lvling exp yet.

My conclusion chilled lvling is fun

oldhead
01-17-2014, 11:22 PM
I think its awesome that its overcrowded. Great problems to have on an EMU server running a 15 year old game

Hopefully GMs will restore my stolen gear so I can twink up and rollfaces with yall noobs again.

JackFlash
01-17-2014, 11:50 PM
How does this thread go 7 pages in server chat with a title like that?

oldhead
01-17-2014, 11:56 PM

Cus you keep posting in it like an asshole. You must be from this server or something.

myriverse
01-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Everybody quickly realizing the OP was the badguy doused the flames.

So, the "deal" is... this server has very, very few assholes and is generally a superb social experience.

phacemeltar
01-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Cus you keep posting in it like an asshole. You must be from this server or something.

lol

Spoonerism
01-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Just another random post: I was grouping last night and ended up grouping with a Shaman who had a Fungi, and I guess according to him, about 150k worth of gear.

He was happy to group with us in Befallen, and after we decided not to be in Befallen anymore, he indicated he was going to solo Orcs in Oasis, but said that if anyone wanted to come join him, they were welcome.

So he had crazy gear, but he still was letting people group up and such!

Not an asshole!

oldhead
01-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Thats what I did when I crazy twinked out on live... wasnt worried about how much exp per hour I could get.. Just wanted fun times. You level pretty quick 1-30 super twinked no matter what you do.