PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash: <Doljonipals>

Swish
01-19-2014, 06:51 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3EObpCmBFvw/UA_fMHxQ95I/AAAAAAAAMAU/vmicrfM42pI/s1600/funny%2Bgif%2Bbird%2Bbehind%2Bnewsreader.gif

Still not honoring the raid rotation...

Failed to get FTE on Faydedar (Europa's on the rotation)...

Wiped to Vessel Drozlin afterwards (ench epic piece)...

http://i.imgur.com/qHm3QpG.jpg

Surely its not too late for them to join?

How much more of a battering can guild morale take? More at 11.

radditsu
01-19-2014, 06:57 PM
TMO jr. When will they break fear guys?

Tiax
01-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah never forget how terrible TMO were.

Tiax
01-19-2014, 07:00 PM
And are

radditsu
01-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Tiax rules all!

radditsu
01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
When velious is long dead and buried. Tmo jr will still be cockblocking faydedar.

Sarius
01-19-2014, 07:22 PM
So you made an RnF post because they followed the rules and failed on a kill? Damn Swish, you sound like a TMO troll bashing FE

Swish
01-19-2014, 07:26 PM
So you made an RnF post because they followed the rules and failed on a kill? Damn Swish, you sound like a TMO troll bashing FE

Maybe I am Sarius.... maybe I am....

caleros
01-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Great races today, I was fired up for both encounters, looking forward to the next time! Grats to Europa on both kills, good sportsmanship all around!

Caleros - Doljonijiarnimorinar

Dweed
01-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Wait, is vessel really a part of simulated respawn?

Sarius
01-19-2014, 07:46 PM
So what happened Caleros? Rushed engage? Not enough people? Too late to the party?

Doors
01-19-2014, 08:20 PM
TMO Jr. in the works.

Tiax
01-19-2014, 08:26 PM
I dunno these guys are able to break fear

caleros
01-19-2014, 08:27 PM
We had like 18 in zone to Europa's 22, but we have like no bards so getting these FTE pulls are proving to be quite diffcult... I mean I'm an expert at pulling velious but doing Kunark bosses for real is kind of new to me. Basically it was me out there tab targetting hoping to find the fish and was unsuccessful. No shenanigans or anything, Europa played a good game and got the boss before we did, but not only that I was very impressed they killed it with only 1 death so cleanly, big props to them they are a strong guild.

I think people are really overestimating Dolj and need to chill out a bit... I mean we just started 2 months ago with 3 people and snap invited anyone who didn't have a guild and somehow blossomed into a 30+ man guild in 2 weeks. Personally I think it's hilarious that we have gotten stone 0 kills on any raid bosses yet we've made enough of an impact that it seems like all the guilds in R-tier dislike us I guess... to me if you're prejudice against a player solely on their guild tag and don't want to attempt to make friends then I'm probably not missing out being friends with that person. So far I've met a ton of nice people in Azure Guard, TMO, IB, Taken, Europa, BDA, FE, A-Team etc and I hope to foster new friendships with more of them.

Caleros - Doljonijiarnimorinar

Sarius
01-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Well said. I give you guys props for doing your own thing within the limits of the new raid policy. I just hope that you can work with the other guilds on the sky rotation.

Exmo
01-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Personally I think it's hilarious that we have gotten stone 0 kills on any raid bosses yet we've made enough of an impact that it seems like all the guilds in R-tier dislike us I guess...

There's a reason for this.

Lisset
01-19-2014, 08:37 PM
There's a reason for this.

You're assholes?

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 08:38 PM
yet we've made enough of an impact that it seems like all the guilds in R-tier dislike us I guess...

Well, coming into the Sky Rotation thread and pretty much telling everyone you aren't going to play nice with everyone else was a pretty piss-poor start to things. We're trying to make the server a more enjoyable place for all and, right when things are looking up, your guild comes in with the "TMO Jr." attitude that pissed everyone off for the last 2.5 years.

SyanideGas
01-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Well, coming into the Sky Rotation thread and pretty much telling everyone you aren't going to play nice with everyone else was a pretty piss-poor start to things. We're trying to make the server a more enjoyable place for all and, right when things are looking up, your guild comes in with the "TMO Jr." attitude that pissed everyone off for the last 2.5 years.

caleros
01-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Such as? I mean really what have we done thats been so bad? Is what we've done really that much worse than what other guilds have done on this server?

Exmo
01-19-2014, 08:42 PM
You're assholes?

Or...You're trying to complete with guilds who have explicitly said they don't want to compete and are still losing. But you've still managed to earn the reputation of being shitheads anyway, so there's that win, I guess.

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 08:52 PM
The raid rules and play nice policy are very clear and defined for the server, and don't say anything about requiring a rotation within a tier. A subset of the guilds within the R tier agreed to a rotation, but that doesn't give them the right to impose it on everyone else out there.

Just because some people currently don't want to partake in an optional and non-GM-enforced rotation, how does that make them assholes? If a guild doesn't want to partake in a rotation, that's their choice and it's for them to live with the benefits and/or consequences in-game.

Really the only "assholes" I see here are the ones that have decided that anyone who doesn't agree with their style of play are assholes and need to be called out.

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Such as? I mean really what have we done thats been so bad? Is what we've done really that much worse than what other guilds have done on this server?

If it hasn't been clear over the last few weeks, the server is taking a new direction from what other guilds have done in the past. Stop pretending like this hasn't been made clear.

Versus
01-19-2014, 08:57 PM
ITS OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY BROS. Rock on Dolj, march to your own fucking beat.

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 08:58 PM
Really the only "assholes" I see here are the ones that have decided that anyone who doesn't agree with their style of play are assholes and need to be called out.

There are two groups of kids in the sandbox. One group wants to build sandcastles, another group wants to kick sandcastles down. They fight and fight and fight until finally the owner of the sandbox draws a line in the sand down the middle. One on side, you can kick down all the sandcastles you want. On the other side, you can build all the sandcastles you want without fear of having them kicked down. It is up to the inhabitants of the sandbox to decide which side of the line they want to play on.

Finally, the sandcastle kickers are left to kick their own sandcastles down and do whatever the fuck they want, while the sandcastle builders are left in peace to enjoy their side of the sandbox.

Until a new group of kids come in, seemingly completely oblivious to the history of play in the sandbox, and start kicking down sandcastles on the builder side just because "the server rules allow for it". And then the sandcastle builders who just finally got the opportunity to build sandcastles without having them kicked down are somehow the assholes?

caleros
01-19-2014, 09:00 PM
Or...You're trying to complete with guilds who have explicitly said they don't want to compete and are still losing. But you've still managed to earn the reputation of being shitheads anyway, so there's that win, I guess.

I mean this is what our guild kind of has a hard time wrapping its head around... We seriously can't believe that 6 guilds that all have like 50+ 60s showing up to CT/World dragons are happy with getting a boss easily with absolutely zero competition, to us it's shooting fish in a barrell isn't it enough that we get like 5 bosses that only our tier of guilds can kill... does it really have to go so far as to guaranteeing that that guild is the only one that can kill it?

Sky rotation: We're new... we saw everything being 100% contested and there were no GM slated rules and why should sky have been any different? We didn't feel that the player enforced rotation made it possible for our guild to raid the zone since all our raids were pickup. I mean we just got a batphone 2 weeks ago. I mean we only did it 3-4 times and the only guilds toes we stepped on was IB 1 time? Everyone in that guild has like 4 sky items, our guild to date has completed exactly 0 sky quest items

caleros
01-19-2014, 09:03 PM
If it hasn't been clear over the last few weeks, the server is taking a new direction from what other guilds have done in the past. Stop pretending like this hasn't been made clear.

Absolutely agree that this server has taken a huge leap in a different direction and we are with it, have we bitched or said NO WE WON'T AGREE TO THIS? No, our leader provided his input as to which plan we liked best and the raid policy has been enforced, Have we disobeyed any of its rules? have we trained anyone? have we leapfrogged any raids since it's been enforced? We're playing ball with the rules... I'm sorry if we can't see eye to eye with the terms with your guilds have come up with? (I don't even know where to find the post for this "rotation") but really are we that much of a threat? the lockouts make it so thats not as big of a deal.

Barahir
01-19-2014, 09:09 PM
The raid rules and play nice policy are very clear and defined for the server, and don't say anything about requiring a rotation within a tier. A subset of the guilds within the R tier agreed to a rotation, but that doesn't give them the right to impose it on everyone else out there.

Just because some people currently don't want to partake in an optional and non-GM-enforced rotation, how does that make them assholes? If a guild doesn't want to partake in a rotation, that's their choice and it's for them to live with the benefits and/or consequences in-game.

The problem is that every guild in class R has gotten together and agreed to do a rotation. Every R class guild has sought to work with every other R class guild to make raiding better for everyone. Every guild except for one guild, which some how things they are just going to steam roll things and dominate the server. That is the old way which everyone who wasn't that guild hated. The vast majority of the player base does not want that, the server admins do not want that.

The competition that they seem to be wanting is there, there are class C mobs and there are FFA mobs anyone can go after those mobs. Class R mobs are the mobs that pretty much every class R guild has agreed to rotate.

Their plan would cause problems if the execution were up to par, but the way things are now there is one group of people getting hurt by their actions. It's just absurd to act like there is nothing long.

Barahir
01-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Absolutely agree that this server has taken a huge leap in a different direction and we are with it, have we bitched or said NO WE WON'T AGREE TO THIS? No, our leader provided his input as to which plan we liked best and the raid policy has been enforced, Have we disobeyed any of its rules? have we trained anyone? have we leapfrogged any raids since it's been enforced? We're playing ball with the rules... I'm sorry if we can't see eye to eye with the terms with your guilds have come up with? (I don't even know where to find the post for this "rotation") but really are we that much of a threat? the lockouts make it so thats not as big of a deal.

I'm a guild leader i got invites to meetings and I went, that is how I know about what's going on and that is how my guild can find out what is going on.

Your right the server is going in the right direction, but your guild is on a completely different trajectory.

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 09:11 PM
I mean this is what our guild kind of has a hard time wrapping its head around... We seriously can't believe that 6 guilds that all have like 50+ 60s showing up to CT/World dragons are happy with getting a boss easily with absolutely zero competition, to us it's shooting fish in a barrell isn't it enough that we get like 5 bosses that only our tier of guilds can kill... does it really have to go so far as to guaranteeing that that guild is the only one that can kill it?

That's what FFA mobs are for. Feel free to compete on them all you want.

Now, if you joined the rotation, two awesome things will happen for your guild:

a) You'll get to experience the challenge of downing the raid target when your turn comes up in the rotation and reward your players with loot.

b) You won't piss off other guilds.

Sky rotation: We're new

Right, and when you're new, you don't barge right on in and threaten agreements that guilds who have been here a very long time before you have made with each other. You respect what they have set up and work within that framework. It's the one god-damn thing we had going for all of us in the shitshow that was the raid scene.

... we saw everything being 100% contested and there were no GM slated rules and why should sky have been any different?

Because the players banded together to make the server a better place and share.

We didn't feel that the player enforced rotation made it possible for our guild to raid the zone since all our raids were pickup.

So that was your justification to completely disregard what everyone else had set up, basically telling them to "F off we'll do what we want" to their faces as the new kid on the block? And you're still wondering why we dislike you?

Jaxon
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
We realize that you won't come to terms with the rest of Class R. You've gone your own way and the consequence is that no one likes your guild. If you're still mystified on this point you're either stupid or obtuse.

Fysts
01-19-2014, 09:18 PM
I find it amusing that r-class on several occasions blamed c-class for dictating raid rules, yet are now trying to dictate their own. Dojo is a r-class guild, they have every right to engage any r-class targer. Just because you have a rotation, does not give you the right to force it upon others, or you are no different than c-class. Guess you now have to prioritize your rotation target, and not ffa mobs first, or risk losing them, just as c-class does. Rock on dojo and gluck.

chief
01-19-2014, 09:19 PM
competition is dead on this server doesnt this newb guild know this

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 09:20 PM
There are two groups of kids in the sandbox. One group wants to build sandcastles, another group wants to kick sandcastles down. They fight and fight and fight until finally the owner of the sandbox draws a line in the sand down the middle. One on side, you can kick down all the sandcastles you want. On the other side, you can build all the sandcastles you want without fear of having them kicked down. It is up to the inhabitants of the sandbox to decide which side of the line they want to play on.

Finally, the sandcastle kickers are left to kick their own sandcastles down and do whatever the fuck they want, while the sandcastle builders are left in peace to enjoy their side of the sandbox.

Until a new group of kids come in, seemingly completely oblivious to the history of play in the sandbox, and start kicking down sandcastles on the builder side just because "the server rules allow for it". And then the sandcastle builders who just finally got the opportunity to build sandcastles without having them kicked down are somehow the assholes?

I think you have a serious misconception of how the new raid rules are set up. They did not create the R tier for rotation-only. If that was the case then there would be a lot more rules and the the GMs would be enforcing rotation within the R tier. The new rules are designed from keeping the top guilds from monopolizing the whole server, and stop anyone really from the R tier from monopolizing raid mobs.

This is Everquest. There's limited mobs and no instances. Mobs can be competed for. For some people, that's part of the fun, especially now that there's 2 levels of competition to choose from.

Competing within the R tier isn't even stretching the rules or going against what was intended by the staff. The staff have never once said they want a rotation or would enforce a rotation. That's entirely a construct and desire of some of the guilds within the R tier. Sometimes people don't agree with you. That doesn't make them assholes.

Personally I don't even know what I'd prefer at this point, to be in a rotation or not. I'm not arguing for one or the other. I just think you people that are trying to impose your opinion on others and being shitty to people who don't agree with you are the ones in the wrong here.

And before you start coming out with bullshit arguments like "why don't you just go join the C tier?", you know full well a guild like Dolj isn't ready for that yet, so please don't come at me with assinine arguments like that.

Fysts
01-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh and btw if the new raid rules were to dictate a rotation in r-class there would never have been a lockout rule. Put this in before you claimed the r-class was designed for rotation.

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 09:25 PM
The problem is that every guild in class R has gotten together and agreed to do a rotation.

Some of them, not every one. Once again, the opinions of some can't just be imposed on others.

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
That's what FFA mobs are for. Feel free to compete on them all you want.

You know full well, as does everyone, that FFA mobs are almost just C mobs essentially, because until a guild is at the point where they can compete with C guilds they have next to no chance on them.

Stop spewing bullshit arguments like this.

Daldolma
01-19-2014, 09:29 PM
i support doljonimo's right to be stupid

Bruman
01-19-2014, 09:29 PM
This Doljo guild sounds awesome, I cannot stand this new era of BDA getting more frequent kills, I think I need to be in Doljo so I can get back to what I'm more used to (nothing). Does Doljo accept former officers of BDA?

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 09:38 PM
I think you have a serious misconception of how the new raid rules are set up. They did not create the R tier for rotation-only.

I know full well how the raid rules are set up. And I know that the rotation within Tier R is a player agreement. So when one guild doesn't respect that agreement, they are basically turning the rest of the guilds against them.

Either that is their intent and the rank and file members of the Dojo guild are okay with the shitty, uphill path their leaders are taking them on or they somehow didn't realize this would happen and they still have a chance to play nice with the rest of the guilds and enter the rotation agreement -- instead of kicking down sandcastles on the side of the sandbox on which it's easier for them to do.

I just find it particularly convenient that one guild doesn't want to play nice with what the rest of the guilds in Tier R have set up, and they seem to have Class C support, even after a raid agreement was decided on that gives Class C around 3-4 extra repops of Veeshan's Peak a month ALL TO THEMSELVES. Just seems fishy to me. I hope the devs launch a full investigation into how many Class C alts are in Dojo to skirt around the Class C/R restrictions, and guildban accordingly.

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 09:41 PM
You know full well, as does everyone, that FFA mobs are almost just C mobs essentially, because until a guild is at the point where they can compete with C guilds they have next to no chance on them.

Right. We get it. It's far easier for you to target smaller guilds like Europa and Knights Who Say Ni -- who have specifically chosen not to go the Class C route so that they may enjoy competing against the mob itself instead of other players -- and then force them back into the type of competition we have already demonstrated all of Tier R does not want to be a part of.

Coolname
01-19-2014, 09:42 PM
Newsflash; this breaking news just in...

Dolj wouldn't be losing to europa on fay tags if they had TMO/IB/FE support

YendorLootmonkey
01-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Some of them, not every one. Once again, the opinions of some can't just be imposed on others.

So it is okay for Dojo to impose their opinion on how raiding should be done within Tier R on 7-8 other guilds though?

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 09:45 PM
So when one guild doesn't respect that agreement, they are basically turning the rest of the guilds against them.

That's Doljo's choice and their right, and will be their fault if it works out poorly for them. Doesn't make them assholes.

I just find it particularly convenient that one guild doesn't want to play nice with what the rest of the guilds in Tier R have set up, and they seem to have Class C support, even after a raid agreement was decided on that gives Class C around 3-4 extra repops of Veeshan's Peak a month ALL TO THEMSELVES. Just seems fishy to me. I hope the devs launch a full investigation into how many Class C alts are in Dojo to skirt around the Class C/R restrictions, and guildban accordingly.

Considering the results so far, organization, and how things have gone so far on raid mobs this idea is pretty fucking laughable. Time to take off the tinfoil hat.

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 09:49 PM
So it is okay for Dojo to impose their opinion on how raiding should be done within Tier R on 7-8 other guilds though?

Doljo isn't imposing anything on anyone. They're just operating within how the game and this server have been set up by default.

Sarius
01-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Props to Bob, do your thing and make R interesting.

Kagatob
01-19-2014, 09:53 PM
That's Doljo's choice and their right, and will be their fault if it works out poorly for them. Doesn't make them assholes.

That's actually the only thing it does.

Barahir
01-19-2014, 10:06 PM

Did you not read what I said or did you intentionally only quote part of what I said?

Basically it sounds to me like you'd be completely okay with 1 or 2 guilds disregarding the sky rotation

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 10:12 PM
That's actually the only thing it does.

Using that logic, then you could also argue that the rest of the guilds are assholes for taking the competition out of R tier and ruining how Doljo would like to play the game. One argument is just as valid as the other (aka, neither are valid).

This is about enough RnF for me, I've said my piece.

Nefarum
01-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Did you not read what I said or did you intentionally only quote part of what I said?

Basically it sounds to me like you'd be completely okay with 1 or 2 guilds disregarding the sky rotation

Sky is a bit trickier of a situation and I can see how it might require some coordination, I'll agree with that. My points were just in regards to the general raid mobs, for which Doljo was getting flak for going after.

I'm not even necessarily against a rotation, it was just bothering me the bullshit being spewed Doljo's way.

Tongpow
01-19-2014, 10:16 PM
, our guild to date has completed exactly 0 sky quest items

we got me my sky mask, thing has like 9 fucking int on it

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:18 PM
So far, Doj has proven to be a team of vultures pretending they are eagles. No one cares where you came from, no one cares what your past epeen demands. This server is finally showing signs of compromise, and 1 guild full of nobodys thinks they are soo0oo cool they can troll teir2.

Congrats on being a team of dicks with raid experience, the rest of us will have fun playing nice and helping each other have fun. Let us know when you want to play nice and get real shots at mobs while prepping to break into teir1.

Bruman
01-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Using that logic, then you could also argue that the rest of the guilds are assholes for taking the competition out of R tier and ruining how Doljo would like to play the game. One argument is just as valid as the other (aka, neither are valid).

This is about enough RnF for me, I've said my piece.

If you want competition, go to C tier. That's what the C stands for.

Sarius
01-19-2014, 10:20 PM
They need competitive raid experience to compete with class C. So why not race class R?

Tongpow
01-19-2014, 10:21 PM
If you want competition, go to C tier. That's what the C stands for.

Wait... i am pretty sure C stands for rotate VP dragons bro

Calabee
01-19-2014, 10:27 PM
raiding went from dumb to retarded, new p99 history in the making

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:29 PM
They need competitive raid experience to compete with class C. So why not race class R?

That's so silly. Competition in class C means batphones, strategioc camps, and moment notice response.

Racing class R, specifically to fight a the existing compromise, is just plain being a dick.

Sarius
01-19-2014, 10:31 PM
That's so silly. Competition in class C means batphones, strategioc camps, and moment notice response.

Racing class R, specifically to fight a the existing compromise, is just plain being a dick.

Racing is racing, specifically on server repops during populated times

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Racing is racing, specifically on server repops during populated times

Dicks are dicks, even more after years of dicks ruling a raid scene that is finally showing signs of life.

Join class C, or play nice. Otherwise, dicks

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:37 PM
No one is arguing right or wrong, just dick or not dick. If you want to be a dick, no prob, just own the dick.

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:38 PM
DICK

Bones
01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/RVtju3cMTKOE8/giphy.gif

Sarius
01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
I think it is a dick move if they specifically target one guild repeatedly, but if they are going for specific mobs, good for them. Raise that black flag and siege that shit

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:45 PM
you sound mad and are slightly confusing with your words.

Someone doesnt know what a dick is

Dweed
01-19-2014, 10:51 PM
blah blah blah, join class c or play nice blah blah blah, no one is saying right or wrong blah blah blah.

Actually I agree 100% with this.

arsenalpow
01-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Inny was untouched for like 4 hours after that very first repop. It was a class C mob. Bob didn't go for it though, they want competition but only against the guilds they think they can beat

Lisset
01-19-2014, 10:57 PM

I actually wasn't calling them assholes. I was referring to the people who have such hate for djolniblablabla.

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
I have no problem with the way Lord Bob plays.

They suck though. It's hilarious to watch them fail at everything while trying to spit in the faces of other guilds.

I hope they keep at it. As long as they don't break any rules, keep on failing, bros!

Red_Psyphon
01-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Aaron, its funny you call Dolj bad considering you're in Azure Guard, how many raids were you winning without help again?

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Who are you?

Winning? What game are you playing?

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Did you just make a new account to hide behind to throw stones? That's hilarious.

slappytwotoes
01-19-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm in a T2 guild, I like what Dojo is doing cause it keeps us on our toes.

It's this simple though: Own the dick. Play the villain.

Don't act surprised that people are calling you assholes and try to defend yourselves... just makes you look like faggots.

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm in a T2 guild, I like what Dojo is doing cause it keeps us on our toes.

It's this simple though: Own the dick. Play the villain.

Don't act surprised that people are calling you assholes and try to defend yourselves... just makes you look like faggots.

Word.

baramur
01-19-2014, 11:13 PM
First, dweed your a dumbass. 2ndly all class r mobs are open to class r guilds,uess locked out. Class r babies crying cause a guild wants to race for mobs. Pathetic. Love how you guys are pigeon holing the way the raid rules are dictated. Dojo is raiding by the RULES. Stop crying and raid.

baramur
01-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Inny was untouched for like 4 hours after that very first repop. It was a class C mob. Bob didn't go for it though, they want competition but only against the guilds they think they can beat

Sounds like bda.

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
brb

Gonna go win a raid.

Dweed
01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
First, dweed your a dumbass. 2ndly all class r mobs are open to class r guilds,uess locked out. Class r babies crying cause a guild wants to race for mobs. Pathetic. Love how you guys are pigeon holing the way the raid rules are dictated. Dojo is raiding by the RULES. Stop crying and raid.

You call me a dumb-ass, then immediately agree with me. I never said dolj can't keep attempting what they do, just that they are dicks. Thus is RnF, so I will call them dicks all day long, because, OMG, they have acted like dicks.

I completely agree that they have a right to do what they have been doing.

Samoht
01-19-2014, 11:19 PM
They did not create the R tier for rotation-only. If that was the case then there would be a lot more rules and the the GMs would be enforcing rotation within the R tier.

then kill a C-class target. go ahead. i dare you. (i personally LOL at the thought of doljinoobinar killing ANYTHING)

you're either stupid or obtuse.

ding ding ding dingdingdingdingdingdingding

Red_Psyphon
01-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Actually A-a-ron I used to play Lildrew for lord bob guild and they are mostly fine people, They just want to do what they can when they can. Every guild starts at the bottom, you don't just appear with gear do you? At least they've been around a short time..while you've been here since 2009. Show some respect to noobs and they would show you some perhaps.

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:21 PM
No.

Red_Psyphon
01-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Lol you can misuse the term winning as you will aaron. I meant it in the only applicable sense, as in winning a race to a mob.

ulti1
01-19-2014, 11:24 PM
I think you have a serious misconception of how the new raid rules are set up. They did not create the R tier for rotation-only. If that was the case then there would be a lot more rules and the the GMs would be enforcing rotation within the R tier. The new rules are designed from keeping the top guilds from monopolizing the whole server, and stop anyone really from the R tier from monopolizing raid mobs.

This is Everquest. There's limited mobs and no instances. Mobs can be competed for. For some people, that's part of the fun, especially now that there's 2 levels of competition to choose from.

Competing within the R tier isn't even stretching the rules or going against what was intended by the staff. The staff have never once said they want a rotation or would enforce a rotation. That's entirely a construct and desire of some of the guilds within the R tier. Sometimes people don't agree with you. That doesn't make them assholes.

Personally I don't even know what I'd prefer at this point, to be in a rotation or not. I'm not arguing for one or the other. I just think you people that are trying to impose your opinion on others and being shitty to people who don't agree with you are the ones in the wrong here.

And before you start coming out with bullshit arguments like "why don't you just go join the C tier?", you know full well a guild like Dolj isn't ready for that yet, so please don't come at me with assinine arguments like that.

^ this end of thread and stop crying. It's 2 levels of competition! Not this pussy rotation crap. Just 2 levels of difficulty. Hard: Tmo, fe, ib. Medium difficulty: ag, bda, Europa etc.
and when server gets too populated they will make a 3rd completion level "Easy"

Aaron
01-19-2014, 11:25 PM
You misunderstand how I play this game. It's not to 'win' 15 year old content.

ulti1

^ this ! end of thread! and stop crying. It's 2 levels of competition! Not this pussy rotation crap. Just 2 levels of difficulty. Hard: Tmo, fe, ib. Medium difficulty: ag, bda, Europa etc.
and when server gets too populated they will make a 3rd completion level "Easy"

Dweed
Hiding behind the veil of competition the moment the lower guilds reach an agreement. Classy as hell. Again, it isn1't against the rules, its just dick. And current members will see it, and potential members will see it, and...Dick,

Lisset
01-19-2014, 11:29 PM
When has competition EVER been the problem?!? The problem that led to the current state had nothing to do with competition and everything to do with one guild doing everything it can to cockblock the other guilds when it suited them, and creating an atmosphere where the ONLY way to compete was to park alt armies, run a bat phone network and even train your fellow players.

If Bob wants to compete, good for them. The only dick move is the threatening to disregard previously established sky agreements. Sooner or later, some guild would say "screw it" to the unofficial and unenforceable rotation. Good for them. The raid mob vending machine is embarrassing.

Tongpow
01-19-2014, 11:29 PM
mom! they're trying to tell me how to play the game again!

Geofizzle
01-19-2014, 11:30 PM
ITT: Yendor once again pretending to be a server white knight when hes in fact just as much of an asshole as those he regularly rails against. The reason he's an asshole? The play my way or you're wrong mentality is shockingly familiar. Dude, you don't even play on this server anymore, shut your fucking mouth already and stop pretending like you're the good guy when you're just as biased to your own worldview of how the game should be as the people you claim have been "ruining" the server.

You and the rest of the rotation, WoW carebears ruined the server for all of us, do we get to cry this much now?

Hailto
01-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Has doljon actually killed anything so far? Don't feel like reading this whole thread.

Dweed
01-19-2014, 11:35 PM
mom! they're trying to tell me how to play the game again!

Again, complete agreement that Doj has every right behind thier decisions, and we all have the right to call their actions dickish.

Really we have no technical disagreement. It's just a constant public announcement worthy of RnF.

Lisset
01-19-2014, 11:36 PM
Has doljon actually killed anything so far? Don't feel like reading this whole thread.

No, but they actually dared to try without first saying the magic word and asking Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Apollo and Mercury for permission first.

Hailto
01-19-2014, 11:44 PM
Good for them, fuck rotations.

ulti1
01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I have no problem with the way Lord Bob plays.

They suck though. It's hilarious to watch them fail at everything while trying to spit in the faces of other guilds.

I hope they keep at it. As long as they don't break any rules, keep on failing, bros!

Aaron , I see you hAve 2 level 60's. You sAy doj sucks but there is a difference between sucking and not having resist gear/levels, numerous logged in hours due to being new and no bards or trackers yet.
You act as if the game actually requires skill

Dweed
01-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Aaron , I see you hAve 2 level 60's. You sAy doj sucks but there is a difference between sucking and not having resist gear/levels, numerous logged in hours due to being new and no bards or trackers yet.
You act as if the game actually requires skill

sucks just means they are dicks. if anyone thinks there is skill beyond /assisnt you are kidding yourself.

Hitpoint
The hate here is ridiculous. They haven't even killed anything yet, calm the fuck down. Feels like people can't shit all over tmo/fe/ib because of the rotation, so they need someone new.

Good for you Dolj. Don't be bullied into care-bear rotation if you don't want to.

Pint
Good for them, fuck rotations.

MaksimMazor
01-19-2014, 11:55 PM
If anyone thinks there is skill beyond /assisnt you are kidding yourself.

Nailed It

Hailto
01-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Nailed It

Lol'd

Dweed
01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Lol'd

That typo was so tech.

Jörmungandr
01-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Bob didn't go for it though, they want competition but only against the guilds they think they can beat

Um... well yea? Why would a brand new guild that doesn't even have a majority of 60s yet seek to compete with FE/IB/TMO? Killing a class C mob would be idiotic; I don't even understand the point of this reply.

Anyways, the server staff specifically stated that they wouldn't allow for any raid rules that killed competition completely (like a full rotation), as that is not in the spirit of EverQuest. If some of the the class R guilds want to rotate mobs among themselves that is fine and no one can stop you. But if Doljo wants to compete that is also fine, and is more in line with the vision of the game and the server than the rotation stuff.

The disregard for the sky schedule was a bit questionable, I'll agree. They should have seen if they could get a spot on the schedule first before just rolling in. But competing on class R mobs does in no way make Doljo assholes. They're just playing the game the way it was designed and the way they find it the most fun. Dictating how others should play the game and calling them out on forums for not playing the way you enjoy is not respectable.

radditsu
01-20-2014, 12:20 AM
<Dirty Richards>

Reguiy
01-20-2014, 12:20 AM
The hate here is ridiculous. They haven't even killed anything yet, calm the fuck down. Feels like people can't shit all over tmo/fe/ib because of the rotation, so they need someone new.

Good for you Dolj. Don't be bullied into care-bear rotation if you don't want to.

I'm sure glad the days of all the casuals shitting all over tmo/fe/ib are over....LOL.

Estolcles
01-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Go Europa! *cheers his guild!*

Hitpoint
01-20-2014, 12:31 AM
I'm sure glad the days of all the casuals shitting all over tmo/fe/ib are over....LOL.

Me too. That was a rough time.

Nuggie
01-20-2014, 01:25 AM
so moral of this story is Dolj wants to do their own thing, a thing that is against what most others in their tier want to do. And its within the rules.

Within the rules and obnoxious.

Fair assessment?

Troubled
01-20-2014, 01:37 AM
First of all, stop calling the coalition of guilds that rotate R "some." It's bad spinning. Everyone with a presence in the raid scene in R is in the rotation but Dolj.

Secondly, they don't have to join the rotation. We don't have to like it. We like what we implemented within our community of like-minded players. They are welcome to do what they want within the scope of the rules.

That said, they know that class R has an agreement within itself and C class is where it's at for real competition. If you want to try and prey on the less competitive guilds, so be it. Personally, I think it would be wiser to band with the rest of R, make some friends, and actually have time to go after a target rather than the way it's been going for you. Maybe join the rotation until you're ready to move up. I promise we're having more fun.

You can PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.

Tongpow
01-20-2014, 01:38 AM
i like to roleplay im a time traveller sent back to save everyone's soul from shit like instances,rotations,pok books..etc

Lisset
01-20-2014, 02:19 AM
That said, they know that class R has an agreement within itself and C class is where it's at for real competition.

No, class R doesn't have an agreement. That's simply not accurate. The other guilds in class R have an agreement. It's not the same thing. If Lord Bob guild wants to do their own thing, they don't require the permission of the other guilds. Period. It doesn't matter how many agreements you have in place or who they are with. Unless and until you get the staff to enforce a rotation, all of this whining and bitching at them is nothing more than hot air. Meanwhile, they get to compete for FTE for every mob they want, as long as they don't break the rules. And those rules say nothing about rotations. You can whine at them and bitch about them all you want and the only people you'll be hurting is yourselves because ultimately, LordBobGuild is ultimately in charge of what mob they get, not some committee of busybodies who decides when or if they get a turn.

oddibemcd
01-20-2014, 02:24 AM
I'm in an R guild and I respect what LB is doing and I don't even think it's obnoxious.

First, if they really want to move up to C guild raiding, they need experience in racing. There is a big difference between getting two hours to set up for a Trak pull and two minutes. So, if they ever want to learn those nuances (which I sure as hell don't know...but I know they exist) the only way to get that experience is to race class R guilds.

Second, people claim they are picking on guilds...but they aren't winning those races yet. Why would they want to race BDA when they can't win a race against a guild with many fewer members? If LB starts to consistently win races against Supremacy, Ni...I'd expect the to start racing AG/Europa, if they start winning those races, then they'd race Div...Taken...BDA. Why would they want to start racing against the guilds that they'd have very little chance against? They'd want to develop strategies and then move up. If 12 months from now they just block one guild from their targets, then it'd be time to name call, not now.

Third, it makes everyone step up their game. Just because the vast majority of Class-R guilds are in agreement now, they might not be later. All guilds need to learn not just mob strategies...but fast mob strategies. It can only help once Velious arrives. Part of the big TMO complaint wasn't just that we couldn't kill mobs, it was we couldn't even get a chance to know if we could. Guilds that have never killed Trak, CT, Sev, VS are going to learn how to kill these mobs...but at some point will need to know how to kill mobs under pressure.

TL:DR GL Lord Bob.

Troubled
01-20-2014, 02:33 AM
No, class R doesn't have an agreement. That's simply not accurate. The other guilds in class R have an agreement. It's not the same thing. If Lord Bob guild wants to do their own thing, they don't require the permission of the other guilds. Period. It doesn't matter how many agreements you have in place or who they are with. Unless and until you get the staff to enforce a rotation, all of this whining and bitching at them is nothing more than hot air. Meanwhile, they get to compete for FTE for every mob they want, as long as they don't break the rules. And those rules say nothing about rotations. You can whine at them and bitch about them all you want and the only people you'll be hurting is yourselves because ultimately, LordBobGuild is ultimately in charge of what mob they get, not some committee of busybodies who decides when or if they get a turn.

They are still classless. ;) Class R has an agreement currently.

Aaron
01-20-2014, 02:35 AM

This has literally already been said at least 10 times in this thread.

hynch
01-20-2014, 04:26 AM
I'm in KWSN and I support Bob Guild. Rotations are boring! Go play WoW!

Miser
01-20-2014, 04:55 AM
Yeah, looks like it's just Dolj in class R that isn't in support of the rotation.

*rolls eyes*

I wonder if you removed guild tags from the equation, and let each person's vote count, how "unanimous" this rotation would be. Also, gotta love people calling Dolj obtuse when they also think that class C is where we should be playing. Nefarum pretty much hit this on the head...

Why is there nothing between shitting in socks and taking turns, in your world? Why can't there be casual competition between (more or less) equals?

Bazia
01-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Jesus, they are not assholes for not wanting to play the way you like to play.

After literally years of complaining from multiple guilds about TMO accusing them of being assholes for trying to "force" you all to the play the way they do this is incredibly hypocritical.

Really hope Lord Bob guild is around when I get back from deployment in June, I would love to join a newish group of headstrong players who don't mind working against hte grain if it results in more loot/raids for their members.

Reguiy
01-20-2014, 05:29 AM
Yeah, looks like it's just Dolj in class R that isn't in support of the rotation.

*rolls eyes*

I wonder if you removed guild tags from the equation, and let each person's vote count, how "unanimous" this rotation would be. Also, gotta love people calling Dolj obtuse when they also think that class C is where we should be playing. Nefarum pretty much hit this on the head...

Why is there nothing between shitting in socks and taking turns, in your world? Why can't there be casual competition between (more or less) equals?

Actually you're right about everything except Bob guild being in class R. Everyone in class R supports the rotation. Proof - http://www.project1999.com/raid.php

Class R Guilds:
Azure Guard
Bregan D`Aerth
Divinity
Europa
Taken

Bazia
01-20-2014, 05:31 AM
nice so they dont have to follow any rules haha wtf

Llodd
01-20-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm in an R guild and I respect what LB is doing and I don't even think it's obnoxious.

First, if they really want to move up to C guild raiding, they need experience in racing. There is a big difference between getting two hours to set up for a Trak pull and two minutes. So, if they ever want to learn those nuances (which I sure as hell don't know...but I know they exist) the only way to get that experience is to race class R guilds.

Second, people claim they are picking on guilds...but they aren't winning those races yet. Why would they want to race BDA when they can't win a race against a guild with many fewer members? If LB starts to consistently win races against Supremacy, Ni...I'd expect the to start racing AG/Europa, if they start winning those races, then they'd race Div...Taken...BDA. Why would they want to start racing against the guilds that they'd have very little chance against? They'd want to develop strategies and then move up. If 12 months from now they just block one guild from their targets, then it'd be time to name call, not now.

TL:DR GL Lord Bob.

Then initially they should be racing the easier guilds. They're racing AG and Europa - and on the same mob - why not choose an easier guild/mob?

Their current strategy makes no sense unless they're after a specific drop for a specific person. (a big nono)

I fully expect once they've raced and beaten BDA atleast once they'll attempt to race the C guilds. If that doesn't materialise, the term dickheads is fully justified. Ofcourse, shitting up the sky agreement that even the class C guilds have agreed to is a dick move in itself - there really is no argument there.

TL:DR Their current strategy doesn't tie in with what they're saying.

hynch
01-20-2014, 05:58 AM
I wonder if you guys would still find a way to complain if the GMs were just handing you loot every 3 days?

Shaakglith12194
01-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Lord Bob working within the rules laid forth doesn't make them assholes. I can't speak for all of the R guilds, but from what I've gathered, R is mostly casual, cool players who like to play EverQuest in a relaxed fashion and don't like the idea that if they fail on a single attempt and Lord Bob succeeds right afterwards, they could get knocked out of that mob's rotation (if I'm understanding the agreement correctly). That's not relaxed and the fact that that pressure is being put on them, after every other raid capable guild has come to an agreement, fosters hatred.

This server is as close to classic as we'll ever get, but with the extended Kunark period and no progression beyond Velious, it makes things different than they were on Live. By the time PoP was out, at least on my server, "family style guilds" like the ones that are in the R tier (again, can't speak for them all), would be downing NToV dragons, ST, and Gods. Being casual, they got to experience the raiding of EverQuest without having to be online 16 hours a day. That's not going to happen on this server without this kind of raid policy going all the way through NToV/ST/VP at some point down the line. The fact that the guilds capable of killing these uber dragons/gods have come to an agreement on how everyone can do it (except Lord Bob who doesn't want to be a part of it) is really awesome.

If Lord Bob was smart, they would join the agreement until they were sure they could mobilize faster than the competition. It's still practice to mobilize as quickly as possible, except people actually let you kill the target. Seriously, does any player want to sit around waiting/buffing for any longer than they absolutely have to?

One of three things is going to happen:
1) Lord Bob is going to get the levels/resists/organization to mobilize quickly enough to hit their bag limit every time and get mobs from class R/FFA
2) Lord Bob's members are going to get tired of leaving exp groups, mobilizing, wiping, and getting blocked from getting kills so often that they're going to leave for guilds that actually get the kills
3) They're going to wise up and join the class R guild rotation agreement until they're strong enough and organized enough that they can beat every other class R guild by virtue of competition

I don't know Lord Bob's guild leader, but if his ego overcomes common sense, #2 is the most likely outcome. If they suddenly want to join the class R raid agreement, then #3 is probably happening. Otherwise, #1 is a long, hard road. Can they do it? Maybe.

I wish all guilds good luck in their attempts to down their targets, regardless of class. Honestly, though I hope Lord Bob burns out so that even smaller guilds than the ones in Class R currently can have an attempt or two at a mob, because I think the most fun in EverQuest is trying to overcome a great challenge with people that you like, and then doing it. The sense of satisfaction of growing with a group of people and helping them grow is unbelievable. I think that's what most Class R guilds are looking for, and I think Lord Bob doing what they've been doing threatens that, so that's maybe why Class R guild members generally don't like them. Anyway, enough ranting, no hard feelings, Lord Bob. Right now, you're just the right amount of competition.

Miser
01-20-2014, 07:26 AM
I, for one, think that joining the rotation until geared enough to drop the competition would be extremely fucking dirty. At least we've been very clear where we stand and haven't resorted to this kind of manipulation.

Shaakglith12194
01-20-2014, 08:02 AM
I, for one, think that joining the rotation until geared enough to drop the competition would be extremely fucking dirty. At least we've been very clear where we stand and haven't resorted to this kind of manipulation.

Oh, it'd be extremely dirty. Totally agree. At this point, it would almost be wise for those in the rotation to refuse any request by Lord Bob to allow them to join, because competition is their ultimate goal. I'm not in charge of anything, though, and right now they're just inspiring their competitors to mobilize faster.

Sirken
01-20-2014, 08:23 AM
just wow. im gonna use pictures to avoid getting myself in trouble. interpret them however u wish.

http://barnabyisright.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/todd-goldman-pot-kettle-black.jpg

http://shermanave.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/oj-simpson-straightfromthea-3.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KcL0aZMpsx0/ThsVrhkpYEI/AAAAAAAAByw/Pu4cYuNa-Qk/s1600/crying.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hyCp7.jpg

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mdgL9SqW37CuM1LkWlZw72A.jpg

http://www.artmajeur.com/files/olgaspaintings/images/artworks/650x650/6669619_unicorn.png

letsallkillandy
01-20-2014, 08:27 AM
just wow. im gonna use pictures to avoid getting myself in trouble. interpret them however u wish.

rofl

letsallkillandy
01-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Seriously though - I haven't seen forum questing like this since the TMO hate train was still taking tickets.

http://i.imgur.com/5GlRI.gif

Samoht
01-20-2014, 10:38 AM
i just wanna know one thing... why would anybody actually choose to join and stay in a guild on the *promise* of being able to compete in 6-12 months when there are already guilds that are capable of doing the killing now?

i mean, i know there's going to be the staunch hold-outs who *think* they're pro or too good to go casual, but i've got news for you... you're not even good enough to kill fay.

how the fuck does this guild still have bodies?

Raavak
01-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Personally I think it's hilarious that we have gotten stone 0 kills on any raid bosses yet we've made enough of an impact that it seems like all the guilds in R-tier dislike us I guess... to me if you're prejudice against a player solely on their guild tag and don't want to attempt to make friends then I'm probably not missing out being friends with that person.
Welcome to RnF! Hope your stay is a pleasant one.

mgellan
01-20-2014, 11:36 AM

LB are perfectly within their rights to attempt to snipe mobs from other R guilds but the other R guild do have a right to find them obnoxious, and ridicule their attempts at mobs.

Seems to me the more reasonable approach for a guild trying to gain raid experience is milk the R rotation and FFA/off-window mobs, work out their raid strats and get geared, then start competing with the heavy hitters in the R tier. If I was a Doljo member I'd be pissed off at the leadership for the approach they've taken so far!

Regards,
Mg

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 11:55 AM

Haven't gone through all the threads on this but I thought I'd clarify once again for the record.

The "C" in Class C stands for "Competition"

The "R" for Class R stands for "Rotation"

If any vocal member on these boards had bothered to read, let alone acquiesce the developments that led to this agreement, you would have already known this.

By behaving competitively within the Class "R" arena, you are undermining the agreement and therefore you will draw negative attention not only from your server mates, but possibly from the server administration when push eventually does come to a shove (if it ever does).

There has been some positive development in the Class R arena and I can tell you that these guilds not only work together to ensure everyone is getting a chance at pixels through rotation, but these guilds will also do everything they can to protect this ruleset through cooperation.

Bottom line is, if you want to be competitive, you need to head directly to the "C" class. That is what it is there for. Your leadership declined any opportunity to enter the negotiations for either class by choosing not to participate, so whining about it now after the fact is moot.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Bazia
01-20-2014, 12:02 PM
R stands for restricted, as in restricts class C guilds for going for those mobs.

You're dumb.

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 12:08 PM
R stands for restricted, as in restricts class C guilds for going for those mobs.

You're dumb.

Technically, you are correct. I was aiming more for the concept of "Restricted". Perhaps I should have been more verbose in my explanation, but I was trying to keep things easier for simplicity's sake.

The question you need to be asking yourself is what does the term "Restricted" define.

I'll explain.

It is restricted because each guild is only permitted a certain value of mobs within a certain time period, which promotes rotation. Rotation is the method used by guilds OR collections of players that intend to go after raid targets.

How is this achieved? It's a simple concept... communication. The Class R guilds that are regularly engaging mobs are listed on the raid page. If you want to get an idea of who is likely going after targets on a regular basis, and you have an idea to take your guild or form a pickup raid to go after a target, simply get in touch with one of those guilds and work something out.

I'm really not understanding what is so hard to comprehend here?

TWDL_Prexus
01-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Technically, you are correct. I was aiming more for the concept of "Restricted". Perhaps I should have been more verbose in my explanation, but I was trying to keep things easier for simplicity's sake.

The question you need to be asking yourself is what does the term "Restricted" define.

I'll explain.

Nope. You're dumb.

Fuddwin
01-20-2014, 12:48 PM

I just had to quote this... This seems vaguely familiar to me... Anyone else?

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 12:59 PM

Let me try to re-write your paragraph from a different angle, using paragraph breaks where appropriate:

------------------

No, class R doesn't have an agreement. That's simply not accurate. The guilds that have established themselves as Class R guilds are coincidentally the same guilds that came to a rotation agreement. There are other guilds that have entered these agreements but have not yet established themselves, but they have the full cooperation and support from the participating rotation agreement guilds. Unclassified guilds working towards "Class R" are able to enjoy the freedom to keep trying until they succeed because said agreement in conjunction with the defined ruleset of "Class R" provides this kind of flexible learning arena.

If Lord Bob wants to do their own thing, they don't require the permission of any other guild including the current pro-rotation participants, and they can absolutely choose not to enter into rotation agreements. Period. It doesn't matter how many agreements are in place or who chooses to participate in rotation or not. The staff will not enforce rotation, but they will be displeased if their petition queues start filling up again because of general asshattery and not look favourably upon whatever guild appears in most of the complaints--complaints that tend to arise from confusion and disagreements over FTE situations.

Any guild that wants to compete for FTE on any mob they want provided they are playing within the rules but outside of player-made arrangements designed to empower and enable new and upcoming guilds to succeed on raid content will earn the distain and disrespect of players who are trying to unselfishly work something out that is beneficial to the server as a whole. Cooperative guilds using these agreements can try to explain, define, and encourage Lord Bob until they are blue in the face but ultimately, LordBobGuild is in charge of their own destiny. If they choose to continue with their argumentative, uninformed and ignorant behaviour by refusing to cooperate with other established raiding guilds and instead undermine their efforts, they also are deciding what kind of reputation they want they want to define for themselves on P99.

Nuggie
01-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Nope. You're dumb.

good comeback bro.

+1 pinoit

YendorLootmonkey
01-20-2014, 02:57 PM
3 years of play and all Ive learned is Yendor will cry bitch moan and complain about almost anything! He is the only old guard of Harrison Doors Coldblooded and Randyslopejr that some how hasnt found the proper medication balance. I will pray for you Yendor.

Medication and prayer for what? Simply explaining to Lord Bob why their choices have earned them the ire of the rest of the Tier R guilds? Not to mention explaining the hypocrisy in effect when they are complaining about a particular style of play being crammed down their throats when they are attempting to do the same to guilds who have already demonstrated we don't want to be a part if that style of play.

You don't show up in some office on your first day of work and start telling people how they're going to change up the status quo unless you're the boss. Expect resentment and friction. Don't sit there and pretend not to know where all the hard feelings are coming from.

If that, to you, is crying/bitching... you're grasping at straws to discredit me when I am just laying out some common sense. Also.... because this is RNF... you seem mad, bro.

Kagatob
01-20-2014, 03:00 PM
I'd just like to point out that the guild (and it's supporters) whom everyone hated for the past 2 or so years was also the guild who did the most rule lawyering. All I see from LordBob guild and it's supporters is rule lawyering.

The admins should have stuck a "don't be a rules lawyer or a dick" clause at the end of the new raid rules.

Bruman
01-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Well, Sirken at one point had also stated that any player reached agreements would be upheld by the GMs. That seems to have died though when it went more towards "Rogean says it's like this".

And yes, I think NINE guilds agreeing, with one dissenter, counts:

The A-Team
Azure Guard
Bregan D'Aerth
Divinity
Europa
Indignation
Knights Who Say Ni
Supremacy
Taken

YendorLootmonkey
01-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Dude, you don't even play on this server anymore, shut your fucking mouth already and stop pretending like you're the good guy when you're blah blah... (crying bitching moaning)

What the fuck are you even talking about? I was helping lead our weekly Sky raid just this past Friday night. Way to up your credibility with the misinformation, though.

I know I struck a nerve when all you pixel whores get mad at me and try to call me out. You can't. This shit is about making the server and enjoyable place for as many people as possible. Not just the ones who made 95% of the server miserable for the last two years. If that makes me an asshole, so be it.

drktmplr12
01-20-2014, 03:33 PM
So potheads are being accused of crying because they dropped a bird nest on the sidewalk, and then bought a pink wow tank top so they could ride the rainbow like a princess on a unicorn?

Geofizzle
01-20-2014, 03:48 PM
This shit is about making the server an enjoyable place for BDA and guilds that are important to us. And also making it so that BDA can get more loot and dragon kills by rule lawyering and crying to GMs instead of actually competing in a classic, non-GM enforced framework. If that makes me an asshole, so be it.

ftfy

YendorLootmonkey
01-20-2014, 03:57 PM
ftfy

If BDA wanted more loot, we wouldn't have championed a rotation with other like-minded guilds, would we have? Keep spinning and spreading misinformation though.... its doing wonders for your credibility.

Geofizzle
01-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Lol misinformation? Look at BDA's kills post-raid scene changes as opposed to before. Looks like you guys are making out like bandits on mobs you'd never see otherwise. That's the truth.

mgellan
01-20-2014, 04:02 PM
I can't believe this shit is about making the server an enjoyable place except for BDA and guilds that are important to them because I'm very cognitively impaired and feel that everyone's motivations must be as selfish and self-serving as mine. If that makes me an asshole, so be it.

I think this is what you really want to say and it makes you feel better about yourself if you think other people are as patheic as you are....

Regards,
Mg

phiren
01-20-2014, 04:55 PM
"Something that is unethical is how an individual views a particular action or thought. Everyone is brought up in a different way. What I think is unethical may not be unethical to you. Cheating on a test may be considered unethical but is not illegal."

If a little old lady needed me to grab a can of soup at the grocery store, I don't have to legally.

It is also very legal to be a Nazi. I could legally allowed to be a Nazi and hate people. I personally think it's wrong. If you want to be a Nazi simply because it's legal, and almost everyone who isn't a Nazi agrees that it's not cool to be a Nazi, then go for it! Nazi it up !

I'm more democratic about this situation. I feel like if 90% of people in Class R think what you are doing is not cool, it's not cool.

The majority is not always right though. If you disagree and feel like you want to be the rebels, fighting the good fight, fine, keep marching! Good luck to you.

I personally wish you would join the Sky rotation, join the class R rotation... and when you get good enough for Class C... good luck to yas. But if you dont want to, no one will force you. The sky rotation and Class R rotation would benefit you guys greatly, and not step on anyone's toes in the process. If you dont care about stepping on some toes... keep on crunchin!

~Phiren
Azure Guard

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 05:00 PM
What the fuck are you even talking about? I was helping lead our weekly Sky raid just this past Friday night. Way to up your credibility with the misinformation, though.

I know I struck a nerve when all you pixel whores get mad at me and try to call me out. You can't. This shit is about making the server and enjoyable place for as many people as possible. Not just the ones who made 95% of the server miserable for the last two years. If that makes me an asshole, so be it.

I've known Yendor from live, and I've raided and played with him quite regularly since I joined P99 last summer.

SamwiseRed
01-20-2014, 05:02 PM
I've known Yendor from live, and I've raided and played with him quite regularly since I joined P99 last summer.

prof?

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 05:03 PM
prof?

Prof of what... psychology? Anthropology? How is that even related?

Sadad
01-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Lol misinformation? Look at BDA's kills post-raid scene changes as opposed to before. Looks like you guys are making out like bandits on mobs you'd never see otherwise. That's the truth.

What have we killed that we couldn't have otherwise killed on a repop? Idiot.

phiren
01-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Also -- for as much as you guys (Doljon) preach that 90% of Class R is trying to impose "their" playstyle on you, you are imposing YOUR playstyle on us.

So just please stop trying to make it look like you guys are innocent. Acknowledge that you are a minority of people out to impose your playstyle on hundreds and hundreds of players who don't want to play your way... and everyone will have their own interpretation of what that makes you.. assholes or good guys.

~Phiren

Coolname
01-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Indignation
Knights Who Say Ni
Supremacy

what do these guilds get out of it? nothing so far? :eek:

phiren
01-20-2014, 05:46 PM

Sigh dude... Supremacy doesn't want to join the list yet, because Barahir knows they aren't quite ready. And Indignation is on the list for VS. Blame bad /random 1000 for Indi not getting anything yet.

I don't know what the point of that argument was?

~Phiren

Nikon
01-20-2014, 05:52 PM

~Phiren

Just to argue.

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 06:08 PM
No one is arguing right or wrong, just dick or not dick. If you want to be a dick, no prob, just own the dick.

I just love this.

Coolname
01-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I just love dicks

k

Jarnauga
01-20-2014, 06:38 PM
Lord Bob should go for the FFA mobs if they want competition.

..unless..? :rolleyes:

Babayaaga
01-20-2014, 06:47 PM
k

<-- Female. You lose :)

baalzy
01-20-2014, 06:50 PM

Not to bash the Knights because they're a great guild but they aren't really up for most raid encounters. They just don't have the composition to field a raid force (not sure if they have ANY clerics over level 46, or if they do it's a very sparse number).

Erati
01-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Not to bash the Knights because they're a great guild but they aren't really up for most raid encounters. They just don't have the composition to field a raid force (not sure if they have ANY clerics over level 46, or if they do it's a very sparse number).

then they should sign up for a Naggy Vox kill

just because you are a part of the R guild rotation doesn't mean you should sign up for every single mob

theres nothing against it, and if you can kill them all power to you, but the system is designed so guilds like Knights can start with easier mobs Naggy/Vox/Maestro/Draco and grow together mobilizing etc

soon they will be putting in for Inny, Faydedar etc

Barahir
01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Sigh dude... Supremacy doesn't want to join the list yet, because Barahir knows they aren't quite ready. And Indignation is on the list for VS. Blame bad /random 1000 for Indi not getting anything yet.

~Phiren

I dunno man I'm thinking that if we stop trying to work with everyone and promote a positive atmosphere we could totally get FTE over like every other guild out there. Nothing could possibly go wrong by doing that.

Troubled
01-20-2014, 07:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V354SFzDwMc

radditsu
01-20-2014, 07:52 PM
Troll guild is troll

ulti1
01-20-2014, 09:04 PM
i just wanna know one thing... why would anybody actually choose to join and stay in a guild on the *promise* of being able to compete in 6-12 months when there are already guilds that are capable of doing the killing now?

i mean, i know there's going to be the staunch hold-outs who *think* they're pro or too good to go casual, but i've got news for you... you're not even good enough to kill fay.

how the fuck does this guild still have bodies?

Because for some people it's more fun to be apart of a new group who are the underdogs working their way up the ladder. You get to grow with the guild.

I ask you, who would join a dominate guild who has already done everything 100x over? Where is the adventure and fun in that?

And btw we lost to Fay because we had no dps over level 54 and no resist gear very few healers. We still got Fay to 23% and it was most fun I've had playing the game so far.

Krazed
01-20-2014, 09:13 PM
I didn't read all this, but if I could just sum up a solution in one word, it would be:

Boobs.

Discuss.

Xerxes
01-21-2014, 12:09 AM
lord bob are like the pirates of p99...o7

SyanideGas
01-21-2014, 01:06 AM
o7