PDA

View Full Version : Another TMO Server First!

Yibz
01-20-2014, 11:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ebn2weE.png

Flew too close to the sun, burned my wings, and fell into an ocean of casual tears.

[Sun Jan 19 14:46:51 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'enjoy your ban'
[Sun Jan 19 14:47:35 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'you trained our raid and have been petitioned'
[Sun Jan 19 14:47:47 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'next time, respect the fact that a guild is already somewhere and move along'
[Sun Jan 19 14:47:52 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'its frapsed'
[Sun Jan 19 14:49:11 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'You know 150&PCT; you saw our raid on west wall ... I watched you look our direction (as did fraps) ... you ran your kite right past our raid. Enjoy your month ban.'

[Sun Jan 19 14:49:42 2014] You told Vulnero, 'I'm sorry you think that'
[Sun Jan 19 14:49:49 2014] You told Vulnero, 'I didn't train anything, i never dropped aggro'

[Sun Jan 19 14:49:54 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'I'm sorry we all know that, for you & your account.'
[Sun Jan 19 14:50:49 2014] Vulnero tells you, 'Good luck bud.

[Sun Jan 19 14:50:02 2014] Discouraged tells you, 'nice man, used to wonder what you were doing in TMO, I guess you fit right in'

[Sun Jan 19 14:51:54 2014] Thou hast been expelled by the gods!

http://i.imgur.com/gEB3Ajb.png

[Sun Jan 19 16:03:45 2014] Rogean tells the guild, 'I saw Yibz myself running mobs in circles around the zone in, he ran his mobs right next to A-Team's force which were right up on the wall killing a couple mobs of their own. The train social aggroed over to A-Team and wiped them. I don't believe this was intentional, but it was stupid.'

http://i.imgur.com/w975qII.jpg

Freeport
01-20-2014, 11:11 PM
first

Bones
01-20-2014, 11:27 PM
I guess don't start a massive kite in a raid zone in which you don't even have a force present while another guild that got there first is already clearing nearby?

Ain't nobody shed a tear for you or TMO.

Mezzmur
01-20-2014, 11:28 PM
I guess don't start a massive kite in a raid zone in which you don't even have a force present while another guild that got there first is already clearing nearby?

Ain't nobody shed a tear for you or TMO.

A-Team didn't leave after repop, not eligible for any kills. Should join the BDA Suspension!

Fael
01-20-2014, 11:31 PM

1. get a clue. bard first in to start a kite on a full pop of a zone is standard op. procedure for most guilds on this server.

2. lesson learned is to mix shield of song with MR/selos

3. If a-team is so skilled and knowledgeable, then why did it take them so long to understand that it was unintentional and an accident. e.g. hate tells, etc.

Dolic

Estolcles
01-20-2014, 11:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ebn2weE.png

Flew too close to the sun, burned my wings, and fell into an ocean of casual tears.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hJ4ildOzh8o/UJyuFe_FDBI/AAAAAAAABWs/-7mEDvcXRAA/s1600/art_flight_of_icarus.jpg

"His eyes seem so glazed
As he flies on the wings of a dream.
Now he knows his father betrayed
Now his wings turn to ashes to ashes his grave!" ~Iron Maiden

JayN
01-20-2014, 11:49 PM
A-Team didn't leave after repop, not eligible for any kills. Should join the BDA Suspension!

FREE YIBZ
FREE YIBZ
FREE YIBZ

FREE YIBZ

Nivar Quartz
01-20-2014, 11:58 PM
150%???

http://i.imgur.com/X3wQhxh.gif

Bones
01-21-2014, 12:03 AM
here you go
If the mob spawns and you are clearing in that zone, you can't engage.

But we hadn't posted that clarification until this morning, so A-team is good to go.

1. get a clue. bard first in to start a kite on a full pop of a zone is standard op. procedure for most guilds on this server.

Just because its standard procedure doesn't mean it's not lame as fuck and I would venture to guess not a tactic the staff feels warmly about (I bet rogean was just waiting for that bard to slip up). It's a different story if you actually have a force in zone or right outside ready but from what I heard you didn't.

come up with some better standard procedures that doesn't train one guild and then get yours benched for the day

Fael
01-21-2014, 12:10 AM
come up with some better standard procedures that doesn't train one guild and then get yours benched for the day

As mentioned brah. If you mix in some bard runes, or bladestopper if you have it, and its not a problem: a few sits/heals won't peel aggro. Or, be a lot more careful about social aggro in general, which is the real key.

Rogean saw yibz get to close to them, in his opinion it was "dumb." That is why the ban went down, not because it was a bad tactic that the staff frown upon, as you try to suggest.

Dolic

Geofizzle
01-21-2014, 12:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w975qII.jpg

lol so good. unprecedented.

Mezzmur
01-21-2014, 12:27 AM
here you go

Just because its standard procedure doesn't mean it's not lame as fuck and I would venture to guess not a tactic the staff feels warmly about (I bet rogean was just waiting for that bard to slip up). It's a different story if you actually have a force in zone or right outside ready but from what I heard you didn't.

TMO had 30+ zoning in when the kite was established. IB/FE was right behind us. They got lucky we jumped first, otherwise there's high probability that they'd be out for the day and not TMO.

AE Fear is the new CT Tactic!

CodyF86
01-21-2014, 12:31 AM
TMO had 30+ zoning in when the kite was established. IB/FE was right behind us. They got lucky we jumped first, otherwise there's high probability that they'd be out for the day and not TMO.

AE Fear is the new CT Tactic!

lol, no. :)

Aaradin
The A-Team

Mezzmur
01-21-2014, 12:47 AM
What part, because I was one of the many that zoned in after yibz started kiting the portal.

And there were at least 30 TMO in Feerrott and at least 40 IB/FE in Feerott when i zoned. in.

Bazia
01-21-2014, 01:42 AM
Bad player alert

Alarti0001
01-21-2014, 01:44 AM
As mentioned brah. If you mix in some bard runes, or bladestopper if you have it, and its not a problem: a few sits/heals won't peel aggro. Or, be a lot more careful about social aggro in general, which is the real key.

Rogean saw yibz get to close to them, in his opinion it was "dumb." That is why the ban went down, not because it was a bad tactic that the staff frown upon, as you try to suggest.

Dolic

Basically the Patriots were losing.

Fael
01-21-2014, 01:48 AM
Basically the Patriots were losing.

TMO does have a lot of peyton manning fans.... The real conspiracy revealed.

Dolic

Nerosys
01-21-2014, 01:49 AM
I am in no way a TMO advocate... but if you are not having a bard break in and kite.... you are doing it wrong.

Yibz
01-21-2014, 01:50 AM
i constantly hear EQ is not hard, and then i see people mad cause they dont know what they are doing in fear. heres a protip, breaking at the west wall is for noobs. run to the north wall where only 1 mob paths and omg avoid all the kiting which is how we did it on live. its like sitting at the MM zoneline and QQing about the trains. sitting in the exact spot of the kite and being like OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, WHY ME WHY NOW.
http://www.the-pick-up.com/kerrigan.jpg

Yibz
01-21-2014, 01:51 AM
P.S. How long am I suspended for my unintentional train? Any of you green names know?

Bones
01-21-2014, 01:52 AM
all forumquesting aside it felt good watching brady lose

Mezzmur
01-21-2014, 02:03 AM
P.S. How long am I suspended for my unintentional train? Any of you green names know?

2 Boxing = 7 Day Incremental Suspension
Intentional Training = 7 Day Incremental Suspension
Unintentional Training = 2 Years

You should be back just in time for Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious.

Sadre Spinegnawer
01-21-2014, 03:04 AM
basically, ask any organization and they will tell you, you want to make it so your product requires high CS hours. 24/7/365 observation of your product is optimum.

30 minute free and clear shot for first competition in raid force in zone, where raid force = 12 people, and where competition = whoever did not get previous kill.

Easy to log. Easy to enforce.

Fuggers
01-21-2014, 05:28 AM
basically, ask any organization and they will tell you, you want to make it so your product requires high CS hours. 24/7/365 observation of your product is optimum.

30 minute free and clear shot for first competition in raid force in zone, where raid force = 12 people, and where competition = whoever did not get previous kill.

Easy to log. Easy to enforce.

So are you bitching that it makes it easier on the GM's so it's been introduced?
If so, you really need to slightly disconnect from the game, these guys don't get paid for this shit. They are not required in anyway to continue efforts on the server.

Show some fucking gratitude.
G'damn it i just want to lurk, especially in RNF, but c'mon...

Swurve
01-21-2014, 05:38 AM
I find it sad as fuck that youre trying to spin so hard. Lets put this into perspective. I couldve zoned in and done everything you meant to do without coming even close to impairing another guild or person whatsoever. So why you think its clever, or "preserves you skill" to try and blame it on the people near you when you did it i have no fucking clue.

Cut and dry. You couldve done everything you intended to without this happening. So why its anyone elses fault but yours is fucking hilarious. What a little faggot lmao. Beta to the max. Spin spin spin spin.

Swurve
01-21-2014, 05:40 AM
Oh btw, on top of what i just posted. In case it wasnt fucking obvious. TL;DR. Why the fuck did you fail at doing it with people around when others couldve performed the same task without any problem?

SamwiseRed
01-21-2014, 06:00 AM
Gd bards are retarded on blue.

Swurve
01-21-2014, 07:16 AM
Dolic

Dolic

Ok im sorry, i must be missing something. How on earth are you omitting the fact that regardless of the circumstance he couldve kited without any of this happening? Youre talking so much shit like "Omg this is how you do it a team blah blah we so skilled why arent you hur hur hur". Bottom line faggot? It couldve been kited without any of this happening in any way. The fact that it didnt is on Yibz, not anyone else. Keep reaching faggot kid.

How is something not a bad tactic if it endangers another party? lmao. God damn youre a fucking moron.

I like how you threw "dumb" out there in quotes, as if its all clever or something. How is it not fucking stupid to train someone else accidentally or on purpose? Especially when the option is available to do the same thing, without any of the drama? Oh yeah, skilled players....... NExt time maybe do the same thing without fucking up like a scrub faggot? Now get the fuck out of this thread and stop trying to spin like some bad Cal Open faggots.

P S shroom dont help with punciation

Visual
01-21-2014, 08:05 AM
you should post more

Swurve
01-21-2014, 09:22 AM
All i see is a guy dancing around the question. Why is it someone else couldve achieved the outcome he desired without doing this, yet somehow its the other partys fault and not his? Good try though Autonerd. So ill say to you like i said to the other guy before. Keep reaching faggot kid.

Pan
01-21-2014, 09:27 AM
The construct of the original post is laughable. The story of Icarus is about hubris and nothing else. Icarus wasn't the victim...he was made to be an example in a cautionary tale.

Swurve
01-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Plenty of great tactics endangers others. I suppose you wouldn't know, if you did you would never have typed that out. I'm guessing you're a grade A coattail rider.

Furthermore, pardon me for not drawing a diagram and making a color coded chart for you.
Just because something is sometimes viable doesnt mean in all situations its what you should do. Obviously this wasnt a good tactic for the time or they'd be counting thier loots from the respawn. Even if it was, that just means it was executed poorly which brings me back to my original... oh wait.

stewe
01-21-2014, 09:33 AM

Enjoy you suspension, TMO members should be use to them

Swurve
01-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Actually it was a great tactic, he just didn't execute it properly.

You're still a fucking moron and you continue to prove that you're a Grade A Coattail.

Lol, did you just agree with me and then try to talk shit? Im sorry this is over my head, i cant reach your level of stupidity. Thats with the fungus.

Guy who doesnt understand that things change as the situation does calling me a coattail. Take a step back and understand how that makes you look. How smart/good could you possibly be if you dont understand when and when not to do something a certain way? Sounds like a tunnel vision shitter to me.

I guess youd call this a , coattail?

Rellapse36
01-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Swurve you are a moran shut up

Swurve
01-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Furthermore, pardon me for not drawing a diagram and making a color coded chart for you.
Just because something is sometimes viable doesnt mean in all situations its what you should do. Obviously this wasnt a good tactic for the time or they'd be counting thier loots from the respawn. Even if it was, that just means it was executed poorly which brings me back to my original... oh wait.

Actually it was a great tactic, he just didn't execute it properly.

You're still a fucking moron and you continue to prove that you're a Grade A Coattail.

Sorry i have truble readong. I mean, surely something in there is relatively close.
Relapse please dont give me the feels, i no deserve.

Swurve
01-21-2014, 10:29 AM
touche, goodnight lol

Fael
01-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Ok im sorry, i must be missing something. How on earth are you omitting the fact that regardless of the circumstance he couldve kited without any of this happening? Youre talking so much shit like "Omg this is how you do it a team blah blah we so skilled why arent you hur hur hur". Bottom line faggot? It couldve been kited without any of this happening in any way. The fact that it didnt is on Yibz, not anyone else. Keep reaching faggot kid.

How is something not a bad tactic if it endangers another party? lmao. God damn youre a fucking moron.

I like how you threw "dumb" out there in quotes, as if its all clever or something. How is it not fucking stupid to train someone else accidentally or on purpose? Especially when the option is available to do the same thing, without any of the drama? Oh yeah, skilled players....... NExt time maybe do the same thing without fucking up like a scrub faggot? Now get the fuck out of this thread and stop trying to spin like some bad Cal Open faggots.
P S shroom dont help with punciation

Get some reading comprehension:

1. You said, " i must be missing something. How on earth are you omitting the fact that regardless of the circumstance he couldve kited without any of this happening?" I said "Or, be a lot more careful about social aggro in general, which is the real key." I bet you miss things a lot.

2. You said, "I like how you threw "dumb" out there in quotes, as if its all clever or something. How is it not fucking stupid to train someone else accidentally or on purpose?" I, however, used the quote because its exactly what rogean said as his reason for DTing Yibz. It wasn't because bard kiting fear is now considered a bad tactic. Which was the point of my whole post.

You totally missed the point, and some how interpreted my post--which directly was responding to bones' point that bard kiting fear is bad per se--to be an effort to spin what happened in fear.

The only thing i blame A-team for is being so quick to assume foul play. /petition, etc.

Anyways. You seem very stupid, so you probably won't follow what I'm saying.

Dolic

Fuddwin
01-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Swurve you are a moran shut up

Poor Swurve (Variety)

Raavak
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
I get a headache reading Swurve's posts. Maybe I need to be shrooming to be on the same wavelength (a low one).

Fuggers
01-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Get some reading comprehension:

The only thing i blame A-team for is being so quick to assume foul play. /petition, etc.

Dolic

GM was there to witness the, intentional or unintentional, train and made a decision based on what he saw. The words and actions of a few A-Team don't represent us as a whole but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Some people just yell louder than others.

As I've said before I don't think there is any hard feelings towards Yibz from any of us there. We had been there about an hour prior to the repop, had ~10 mobs in camp when he zoned in to start the kite, we had very few options at the time.

Water under the bridge.

Fuggers
01-21-2014, 01:30 PM
Well, no way we had been there an hour already but I think the point was made either way

Fael
01-21-2014, 02:05 PM
As I've said before I don't think there is any hard feelings towards Yibz from any of us there.
Water under the bridge.

+1

Dolic

Thana8088
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
FREE YIBZ
FREE YIBZ
FREE YIBZ

FREE YIBZ

Swurve
01-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Yea i dont ever really post on the forums or read them much, no idea why i decided to then haha. Get up and the comps on this page and im like "OH GODDDD".

Yeah i gotcha Fael.

Just the ramblings of a drunk guy doing bad things. Now... back to sleep.

kotton05
01-21-2014, 10:47 PM
if he got coth'd while over your raid he should get suspended , not for a social agro, that shit happens, you guys think a bard trained you LUL

odiecat99
01-22-2014, 08:22 AM
so fuckin dumb
all of it.

knix
01-23-2014, 09:21 AM
bump, free Yibz

Convict
01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
this seems like the perfect thread for my new sales pitch

Selling kiting lessons! 5kpp per session

Will show meni tricks like how to bind your spells so you don't end up training another guild while trying to click on your rune song, twisting macros, and even how to change your camera view so you can monitor your kite! Call now while this offer is still available.

Barahir
01-23-2014, 01:01 PM
The construct of the original post is laughable. The story of Icarus is about hubris and nothing else. Icarus wasn't the victim...he was made to be an example in a cautionary tale.

I don't think many people on this server know what hubris is.

Netherzul
01-23-2014, 04:04 PM
I should have logged all of your replies too but I knew you had a ban/suspension coming and really at the time of you training/wiping our raid force could not have cared less as I don't frequent these forums but your replies were comedy gold.

At least I predicted your banning for you prior to all the petitions that went in WHILE Rogean was watching you, lol. Next time, like I said in the logs you posted, show some proper respect and etiquette to other players and you may just prevent your account being banned in future engagements.

Vulnero

Netherzul
01-23-2014, 04:07 PM
TL; DR - Yibz should communicate with a group of players to find their location before doing something so stupid as to "unintentionally" train a kite past said players who are currently engaged in clearing a mass amount of CT repops.

Netherzul
01-23-2014, 04:20 PM
My opinions and statements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The A-Team as a whole, ftr.

don't have any hard feelings towards Yibz or TMO .... frankly most of my experiences with TMO have been good ones. He did something fucking stupid and when someone does something fucking stupid they usually hear about it from someone.

Take care all you RNF frequented players.

Velerin
01-23-2014, 04:26 PM
would be a lot more fun encounter if random Fear mobs could summon at 100% life.